Should The White Man Come Home?

Should white people outside of Europe "come home"? I want to hear what Europeans think about this

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/tanya-cohen/
thoughtcatalog.com/tanya-cohen/2015/03/the-first-amendment-should-never-protect-hatred/
gatestoneinstitute.org/4819/netherlands-free-speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Ireland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When WW3 comes, Poland will be a very bad place to be.

By the way, I'm a half polack and half mick in case you're wondering

And America won't be?

Why would you want to live in Europe?

I never said it wouldn't.

Tbh all whites should flee to freedom land

That all depends on the country, "Europe" isn't a single entity and western, eastern, and central europe are all very different.

Jim?

>Freedom land
>Country is collapsing economically
>Being outbred
>We get beat in almost everything, safety, healthcare, education, despite being the richest country on earth
>Right and left in this country are both complete bullpilled retards just in different ways

Fuck this place, I need to get out.

Holy shit that is actually my name, kek

bump

And which country would you consider that gives you the same quality of life in America which does not involve things like being terrified to say anything against the blue pilled narrative?

I did some research on that post and found an almost identical article by "Tanya Cohen." She has many articles saying that hate speech should be banned. Disgusting.

thoughtcatalog.com/tanya-cohen/

thoughtcatalog.com/tanya-cohen/2015/03/the-first-amendment-should-never-protect-hatred/

I was thinking the Czech Republic. Also the Netherlands if Geert Wilders wins, since apparently he wants to make a European version of the first amendment. If that happens it would definitely be the Netherlands.

>Tanya Cohen
Ugh, black women are fucking cancer. If they are raised poor they are typical nigs, if they are raised rich then they are the worst kind of SJWs overcompensating looking for that "oppression" they didn't find by being raised rich.

P-Pure coincidence

D-don't mock me desu

I'm not so sure you'd like Eastern Europe or places with a lot of Slavs like the Czech Republic. The quality of life they life doesn't even compare to poverty in Western Europe.

Interesting choice about the Netherlands though, but you know that they are famous for Amsterdam and other degenerate behaviors. I feel like moving there currently would get you into the same hot water regarding hate speech as other Western European countries.

gatestoneinstitute.org/4819/netherlands-free-speech

bump for the survival of the white race and hopefully getting a european into this thread

Go to Ireland. I hear there's a lot of potato QTs there. You should start threads earlier in the day so the eurofags can see them

I like the Czech Republic since it's probably the closest former soviet country to western europe. I've been there, it's not that the quality of living is lower (it's far safer than america for example) it's more that the wages are incredibly low because of the communist history. The netherlands is bad for right now, but the election is in 2017 and Geert Wilders has a large lead. I also really don't actually care about "degeneracy", so long as the country is a good, safe, and white place I really don't care what people get up to.

When I say earlier in the day I mean like 12:00 A.M. - 3:00 A.M. Central Time

Ireland is as bad as the UK when it comes to being cucked, for example (look at muslim population growth): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Ireland

Dude. That file name.
Russians =/= Slavs

I don't know, is there anything to do in Wales other than the sheep?

Maybe not, but I think it illustrates the point about Eastern European poverty pretty well.

My friend travels to Poland every year to visit family, and $5 USD will get most girls to agree to fuck him. Even in your very white country, your poverty is astounding.