Vice Presidential Debate

Thoughts on how this will turn out? Will it impact the election?

Kaine has never lost

Pence has only balanced state budget

Kaine is better emotionally

Pence is better fiscally

trumpfags will argue that since pence can complete a sentence he makes up for drumpfs inability to do the same

Pence will ass rape that fool Kaine.

It will neither help nor hurt as nobody will watch.

Pence needs someone to beat radical over-preparation into him and to ignore any MUH GAYS bait Kaine throws his way.

Kaine will look at Pence and see every man he wished he was as a kid and break into tears

Pence is infinitely more likeable. Better speaker too. Should be easy.

Two boring old white men with no real importance talking about boring bullshit, no one cares.

This is icing on the cake. Pence is a total madman when it comes to thinking on his feet, and he has the full force of Trump behind him.

Meanwhile Caine is a fucking jesuit CIA agent from iran-contra with the full force of knowing Hillary is going to die within a year or two.

I'd like to be able to watch something that isn't a solid shitsling for the whole time for once this election cycle.

The ancient evil inhabiting Pence's daughter's body will steal Kaine's soul before the debate, rendering him a zombie-like empty husk.

>cuckKaine vs timetravelerPence

I think we all know who wins.

>Kaine has never lost
He seems too nice to have never lost. I just have trouble picturing him in a fight. I guess at least Kaine may have the advantage that Pence is stuck defending Trump's vision.

Few will bother watching and unless it's explosive it will be forgotten the next day.

I'll watch and analyze it simply because I'm a politics nut.

Kaine is a literal Half-wit

someone this dumb should have been aborted.

Pence will win, but it won't mean shit. If if anyone watches it (they won't), it won't change a single mind.

Debates are dumb.

Nobody will watch

Kaine will probably (((win))) because he talks in circles better than Pence, who just alludes to shit and repeats himself.

It'll be a total snoozefest and no one will care.

mowron

I want it to be a "snoozefest" I am tired of people screaming in eachother's face like fucking chimps for an hour.

Did you make these shitty memes?

He never lost an election

but god damn would I rather live in Indiana than Illinois

Too bad my only option is Gary.

> trillion hours in MS Paint

I miss Biden bantz. Shit was great against Palin and Ryan

Will be the least watched vp debate in history

>A debate between literal whos

No

Liberal idiot who has accomplished little and too much of a special snowflake to cause problems versus ex-Marine who is your typical Conservative politician that would do great at reading books on tape because his voice is nice and serene

I'll watch just to see Kaine's Trump impression and make an idiot out of himself again

If they could let in Gary Johnson for the VP debate, even better

Literally the worst memes I've ever witnessed

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Are you kidding? Everyone I know is hype as fuck to see what the literally who veeps are all about.

No effect whatsoever, which is unfortunate because Hillary will probably die and Trump will probably get impeached. Either of these guys have a better shot at being prez than anybody since Dan Quayle.

CTR is the second worse meme, retard

>Two boring old corporate cock sucking white guys who support the trade deals their respective candidates are both claiming to be against

They'll be too similar on economics for any of that to matter. Kaine will win* because he'll pin Pence down on gay rights, women's rights, abortion, and the Muslim ban, which will make Pence look like a bigoted 1950's style misogynist to anyone that isn't already an avid Trump supporter.

*He'll win, but it won't matter since this will be the least-watched VP debate in history

Mike Pence's family are literally going to be the only people watching this

>Belives
>twice

right in the trash.

DAE CORRECT DE RECORD!!1!

It will be incredibly boring, perfectly reflecting the two of them

> Kaine has never lost

There's always a first time

when you can't face reality one must put all adversity into tiny little boxes

I still can't believe my alma mater somehow managed to secure this debate.

Fucking how?

Ever see Pence on his own? He's strangely engaging after he finishes with the canned lines.

i'm okay with everything on this list

I don't know how Kaine is at debating, but he's absolute shit at being a governor. Everyone here hates him, Hillary has very little chance of winning VA after picking him.

The reality is your memes are shit

>Charisma
>Was a radio host
>Doesn't speak Spanish every five seconds in order to pander to Hispanics
>Doesn't look like a child molester
He will do just fine but that cuck Kaine will just try to bring up Trump every time.