Sweden looking for more diversity!

rt.com/viral/361010-condom-nasa-space-sweden/

Sweden Goes to new levels of Cuckery!! haha

You cannot make this shit up!

>Some Aliens meet Swedish astronauts
>The first thing they ask is if they can fuck the Swedish women while they sit in the corner and masturbate

>first condom in space
some retired astronauts are laughing right now

>Are the Aliens SpaceNiggers ?
>If yes the Spaceniggers don't care about using condoms, only muh dik and spreading intergalactic aids
>if not no women will fuck them

Sweden fails again everybody

lol

is that handsome squidward?

Just when I thought they couldn't get anymore fucking retarded. When is someone going to nuke them?

Denmark? Finland? Seriously guys invade them or something for the love of god.

Why the fuck would we invade them ?

Would you invade Somalia ?

Colonize them or something. Keep them in line, fuck sake man do something. I'll tell you what I'll talk to Mr. Trump about giving oyu guys some aid or something. A wall? i dont fucking know they need to be stopped.

Technically we did, several times.

Then we have practice for retaking Malmo!

We don't need a wall, we have autism and depression, nobody wants to come here. I'm all for nuking them though.

Nothing will be gained for he who colonizes their Islamic Republic.

I can't even imagine how embarrassed I'd feel if half the news that came out of Sweden was from Denmark instead.

Absolute spergs.

>Would you invade Somalia ?
errrr... n-no

finland why dpressed? you guys are so cool :(

If that's how it's like in Finland then I'm seriously moving there.

As I recall, we got our asses kicked, and ran out of there. More likely that one day Malmo, "quote" is going to take us.

kek
I've never been there myself, but their language is absolute hell for Anglophones.

Thats ok snow qts and big ass property lines that's the fucking dream right there.

Isn't it? Northern Finland is one of the least densely populated spots in the EUSSR. Not sure how easy it is to get a decent chunk of land, though.