mfw conservashits will somehow defend this shit

> mfw conservashits will somehow defend this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JgCi6uqA2Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Had Mark Cuban, another billionaire, said the same thing, Cred Forums would have a field day with it. Cred Forums is basically the right wing version of tumblr. Hillary can do no wrong in the eyes of tumblr, Trump cant do no wrong in the eyes of Cred Forums

>paying no federal income tax = paying no taxes at all.

Leave shitposting to the professionals, Ameribro

Bullshit. Prove it.

He found a loophole, if he didn't really pay the taxes he was supposed to, he would have went to jail. Especially now that he is running against the Democratic Dictatorship.

>>Cred Forums

>This country is 20 trillion in debt!
>Our infrastructure is a mess!

>Oh, and I'm a billionaire who doesn't pay income tax. Suck it middle class losers!

Trumpfags will defend this

Why pay taxes when it's spent on Illegal wars and Supporting Illegals?

Covet any and all income you can. The government works against your interests

>billionaire doesn't pay income tax
>trillions of dollars in national debt is his fault

Do you know how I know you're stupid?

Love how republican voters lack such self awareness to realize they vote against their economic interests

Good job missing his point completely, you fucking autist

>legal
>cheating

Yes, because higher taxes means more money in my pocket because magic

he meant prove the bs about your mental experiment about mark cuban, not prove you're an autismo neet

Tax Avoidance =/= Tax Evasion

> Repukelicans giving out focusd free tax cuts to the wealthiest of corrupted Americans who cheat the system doesn't cause a liability to the government and put me in a disadvantage as an ordinary citizen

Special kind of retard you are

Explain how that DOESN'T make him smart.

>he doesn't realize that conservatives are dead and the alt-right killed them

ignore the shill, probably another treyvon gibsmedat

>this hackneyed liberal meme again

just like "liberals are smarter than conservatives, look at this sociology study", it makes you sound like a smug, pretentious faggot with no argument

All these leftists are retarded. They're the same ones who think the fact that Trump's businesses not being located in America makes him a hypocrite. They're completely incapable of rational thought.

I genuinely think liberals have some kind of mental deficiency that prevents them from thinking critically. They don't understand that you can play by the rules of the game, optimize your own personal success, AND want to change the rules at the same time.

>being the autist who missed the point after declaring someone is an autist for missing a point

>Cred Forums is basically the right wing version of tumblr.

You shills sure are attempting to push this meme hard. Can't wait for you automatons to leave after the election.

>paying nearly 50% percent of your income is a tax cut

Bernout identified

I've always loved the complete overreaction about the 47% speech. Here's his actual quote:

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what.

"And I mean the president starts out with 48, 49 percent … he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn’t connect. So he’ll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean, that’s what they sell every four years. And so my job is is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

He was absolutely fucking spot on. He's saying that there's no way for him to get past 53% of the popular vote, even if it's a total blowout.

Half the country DOESN'T pay taxes. His policies of tax reductions WOULDN'T attract them.

Most of those people ARE on government assistance. Hell, I'd bet ALL of them are by now.

In what way is remaining on government assistance taking personal responsibility for their lives? That's actual taxpayers taking responsibility for them.

This really shouldn't have been controversial, but I guess everyone has a soft spot for societal leeches.

Trump is not a conservative holy shit stop with the bait you dumb faggot

>Cred Forums will go through mental gymnastics to defend Trump

Considering taxation is literally theft, I'd say it's very, very smart.

How do libtards defend this?
youtu.be/JgCi6uqA2Zg

This mentality is everything that's wrong with the modern, globalist right. Don't get me wrong -- I hate welfare queens who will never contribute back to the nation as much as anyone, but acting like everyone's been dealt an equal hand is absurd.

It is the duty of the nation to care for its people and forge them into citizens who are capable of giving their all for the state. You don't achieve success and prosperity by starving out all the poor people: you teach them the skills that the nation requires and you put them to work.

Supporting government leeches is smart.

If you didn't have to pay taxes, would you?

Thanks leaf friend

You are not another brainless useful idiot conservatives that fulfills the bidding of the corporate elites

I am user. I am not hivemind.

That said MAGA

CAT 5 faggotry. HE paid no taxes, but as he moved money into trusts, taxes were paid. If he illegally dodged taxes, the Obama IRS would be (rightfully) raping him right now. That isn't happening.

Trump follows the law, though you might want the law changed. Clinton ignores the law, regardless of what you think about the law.

>All trump supporters also love Romney
nice strawman faggot

Clinton doesn't pay taxes on the money she is bribed with after she funnels it into her own foundation. ... Oh and she collects money from the government most her life...

No one will respond to this.
The blind can't read.

Love how you think that your non-existent job skills will somehow become exponentially more valuable once Hillary is in office.

Love how you can't even be bothered to google "Donald Trump tax policy" before you shitpost.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she just had Bill put all the questionable write-offs on his return this year.

Oh shit bro, can't argue with that. If this user said that I'd react a certain way then it must be true.

Oh wait, Cred Forums doesn't give a shit about paying their federal taxes because it goes to a corrupt administration interested in making our lives as unpleasant as possible.

>no one will respond to this
>posted after 3 people responded to it

It's a very important point. Shits out of control in Australia. 95% of the people have their hand out but they have a heart attack when the government tries to get more revenue from anywhere.