Non-white here. Do I have a stake in the white race surviving? Or doesn't it matter for me?

Non-white here. Do I have a stake in the white race surviving? Or doesn't it matter for me?

white isnt a race faggot

>Sweden
Every
Fucking
Time
Memes aside what's the ethnicity lets see what we can work with here.

>Non-white here.
>flag
>Do I have a stake in the white race surviving?
How would you feel about moving the fuck back to Africa or the M.E.? You think what the whites have built will endure forever?

Moroccan

Like nigger-morrocan or berber-arab tier?
This is a must know.

>Do I have a stake in the white race surviving?

What race of people gives your shitty nations aid and has the gall to come to your aid if china decides to go full empire?

The latter.

Hmm, colored eyes, light hair and/or lightskinned?
If neither than you optimally you should marry or have kids with Swedish women but they're brainwashed kike whores whose country is fucked anyways so you can make some whitish babbies and better your family line.
If you really love the white race and you don't have a job or education yet become a teacher and work yourself up dropping small redpills to the children of Sweden.
Keep your right-wing ideals and try to cheat the Swedish goverment as much as you can and also do not help niggers what so ever they're worse than you Arabs but at least you can be civilized with a dictatorship or in small numbers.
Take this all with a grain of salt of course i'm just a mere poster on Cred Forums God or Allah bless you sir and if you have any further inquiries ask away.

f neither than you optimally you should marry or have kids with Swedish women
>should
I meant should not.
Free bump

you can become an honorary Aryan only after your service is done. You must do a great deed on our behalf first.
And yes, it matter for everyone.

Do you like what the West has made and it's culture, and want it to continue?
If not then no.

Also you are a stain that needs to be removed.

Look at Non White nations around the world.... pretty scary ,huh? That is all.

If you care about Western Civilization then it fucking matters.
t. Slant

fuck white people you self hating sandnigger

Take a good look at what happened with Zimbabwe.
Your life will be measurably, unmistakably better if whites exist.

This is a troll thread.
You dumbasses are posting in a troll thread.
Sage.

Yes. If you want to live in a good society with little to no crime, technological advancement, and a society where your voice matters you will be an ally to whites.

However you're part of the problem. So no not really. We want you gone.

>im non-white
>-swedish flag
Story checks out.

White here, what are the chances of stopping whote genocide?

100% Ashkenazi Jew here. America is the best place in the world, and we need to protect the shitskins while still finding a way not to get our asses kicked back to Israel. We need to work with the alt-right for now, but we can ditch them later. Milo will make it easier for us, hopefully.

(You probably all think I'm joking.)

I'm non-white, too.
Just recognize your status as second-class (no crime, not allowed to vote, stay with your own women, only 1 child, not allowed to hold office, pay taxes/no welfare, etc.) and leave when the racewar starts. We are cowards for leaving our nations. Personally, they kill non-believers/converts in mine, so I left to save my life, but that still means I put my safety over the racial homogeneity of this nation.