youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WUZ

GIANTS

Giants

GIANTS

daily reminder that poltards make fun of googles for believing in conspiracy theories, yet make thousands of threads about magic frogs and secret jewish plans to destroy western civilization

It's perfectly understandable that niggers don't understand farming, just look at Zimbabwe.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4

They're right, sorta.

>our people WAS giants

It's alarming when you can't tell where reality ends and memes begin.

Jesus christ
Niggers, even when "redpilled", cannot help but go full fucking retard
Kang detected

thanks for the psa, you have shattered the hold these autists had on my mind

There use to be wooden structures there. It was a tiered city. The wood has since decayed.

KEK
this can't be real

oh for fuck sakes they think they are Giant Egyptian Gods who invented every thing on earth and some how white people enslaved them and ruined every thing. I think the holocaust being a hoax is alot more reasonable.

it is, the FB group and all, has like 100k likes on the group too, unreal

the first comment is naming the jew, we should turn this into a campaign, stay woke my googa

Thanks Kang.

Fuck Trump and kill whites

at least the ones Cred Forums think up sounds way more credible

ANNUNAKI NIGGA

>yet make thousands of threads about magic frogs
SHUT UP

At least we don't believe in holocaust so there's that.

BIG ASS MO-FUGGAS

KEK

I know what you mean. I have a black co worker who legitimately thinks he can move shit with his mind if he practices and concentrates more. I'll turn around and he'll have his hands out and be looking very intense at something on his desk and when he notices me he'll just smile and say something like "I almost had it! I felt it that time"

did afrikka ever have an actual written language before the slavers came?

>oral tradition

>90% of Cred Forums is on the spectrum
>a religion based on two repeating numbers runs rampant for 10+ years

Africans invented written language before writing was even invented. They just memorized it until they could write it down also had to wait for paper and pens to be invented.

>99

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM

those are obviously terraced farms

>penis sex
WHAT IS THIS CRAZY MEXICAN WOMAN SAYING?

At least they are right about the Jews

RACIST!

black roots science is the best page of facebook

what did they mean by this?

Except they're not and you're retarded.

It's for farming efficiency. Notice how they're in a fucking mountain range looking area? Goddamnit black people are so fucking stupid.

>>COPY PASTA!

Scientist recreation of these proud people.

Not so secret Shlomo, they are in plain view for everyone to see.

Black Logos

Were they made for photoshop?

That crack is strong with this one

NEFFULIMZ

>daily reminder
A good point, but remember that we spend a lot of time insulting and jeering at one another as well. The whole "was kangs an' shiet", thing is particularly humorous, and is deserving of all the mockery it receives.

You should all realize that all groups of human beings can get carried away with fantasy-myth based ideologies (NO WEEEE WERE THE SUPER RACE GIANTS OF A FORGOTTEN ERA!!! HAHAHAAH!! THIS IS WHY WE ARE THE BEST !!!!)

Although I admit, my own theories about this topic, concerning my own racial identity, are obviously the most true out of you all.

The steps btw were made for agricultural purposes

>about 6000 years ago
KEK Heil!

This is all satire if you aren't a part of the greatest troll in history then ya got memed ya dip

[email protected]
Should I send junk mail here?

A cartoon frog being a God is less fantastical than a google being King of anything other than burgers.

Isn't white what you get from mixing all the colors of light?

Black Roots Science is more red-pilled than I thought.

yes, but most people just think of mixing paint, rather than light.

they they where made for giants why do they have small set of stairs beside it ?

Yes

*for whom were these steps made

No. For some reason they try to claim that the Moors were blacks in order to try & steal their contributions to society, despite them being Muslims.

WE WUZ STARSHIPZ N SHEEEEIT

I had a dream last night that a chick 1:1 like your image zozzled my nozzle. Really made me... make a mess of myself.

Awesome. Stating they're scientifically inept and actually the monsters they're trying to avoid in one statement.

Thanks for correcting the record

>magic frogs

Super cereal.

>secret jewish plans to destroy western civilization

Not a secret.

GARGANTUA

>The Black colour contains all other colours in itself

>No giant people to keep you as a pet and play with you

: (

>I'm 12

I'm actually a 30 year old man but I act like a 12 year old.

At least I'm happy.

GIANT BBC

WE FUCKED MOTHER NATURE.

>Giants
What is Inverse-square law

A pig is also happy wallowing in his own shit, doesn't change the fact that he's rollling around in shit.

They where rice paddies :-l

GIGANIGGAS

So they were the nephilin from the book of enoch.

The evil seed of fallen demons who were bestial cannibals.

The reason the flood happened.

Makes sense actually.

Very nicely terraced garden though.

Niggers would not know what a garden or a terrace is.

People of the mud brick.

Worshiping ancient frog deities is only about as far out as worshiping a dead kike on a stick. Matter of fact, if it were such a stupid premise then worship of occult symbols wouldn't be so prominent among elites.

Your point is invalid and also dumb.

He sounds like a nice guy disregarding his believes.

kek

Yes.

>Acctually too retarded to build fucking stairs.
wew lad

Who were These steps made for?
>plants, crops
>farming on steps yields over 50% Outcome even with less sun and less rain.

good point germany, the incas or mayans used to do that also,

>stay woke

>Ore
>Starship
?

we wuz conang n sheeit??

I was thinking organized plots for tents. Nomadic traders would have needed a place to set up camp when they came in to town to resupply.

>secret jewish plans to destroy western civilization
Even if it's not intentional, they're doing a hell of a good job of ensuring it does happen.

>chuuni niggers

Does believing this sort of thing make them feel special? I'd feel ashamed if I knew that my ancestors were so great and my people now live in mudhuts.

Meanwhile there are actual steps on the left hand side of the picture.

No, those are terraces for farms.

The land of Kush (Nubia, today Sudan) was once vibrant and green like the rest of the Nile to the north, but local climate devastated it all the way down to Axum or present-day Ethiopia.

>local climate devastated it

I meant climate shifts

I actually thought this was a made up facebook just to troll Cred Forums but it's fucking real.

They actually say they was gods and shit and that the evil white man tricked these "gods" with religion. My 4 year old niece cold not even make this shit up.

>the shape and structure of the Devils Tower is like the giant tree from Avatar
WE WUZ BLUE SPACE CATZ

In the name of Kek, it is done.

What is with the whole KINGS AND QUEENS anyway
Who there were ruling over?
A king needs subjects, were they ruling over themselves?
Or they were a society of KANGSā„¢ hanging around
Because that is not how society works

>Negus
I laff everytime

They know they are the bottom rung of all the humans on earth, they have and are the slaves of society and will never be looked at as equals. So entertaining a fantasy that they were once, even just related to long long ago some sort of special, some sort of royalty makes them feel like they aren't the dogshit that they are.

Hey we have those too

That's probably for spear-fighting, and it was probably covered in wood and used as a ramp when there was no threat of invasion.

Source: my ass, But it makes more sense then there being some race of giants that only built those steps and nothing else that's survived.

They were all kangs and enslaved whitey but then whitey became too violent (the irony) and banished them from the kingdom, whitey then ganged up on the kangs and lost their kangdom.
This is what they actually believe.

So it begins...

So we wuz slaves and revolted?
Serves them right, racist bastards

sheeeit
giant black kings ruled the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talos
Actually we wuz Giant Robots
Probably how we killed the Black Giants

Yeah their whole bullshit is so much filled with irony and it's weird how they don't notice. Some even think white people tried to genocide them by breeding their women, but it's okay when they do it to whites. Cognitive dissonance at full power.

>they couldnt resist superior white pecker
Who is laughing now

At least Cred Forums's crazy shit seem to be true on the surface

All the jews im aware of here in norway (only 790 of them) seem to be involved in trying to take down our culture and country

Nice

It is a fact about the jews. And meme magic is real my friend, I have seen it too many times to doubt it any longer. Niggers thinking they wuz kangs is laughable beyond anything.

Fuckin nigger giants made it to europe? Holy shit!

See It was for our Giant Robots
We saved white race from slavery Pacific Rim style

How do these niggers fathom that the little ol evil destructive whiteman managed to defeat and enslave Giant space niggers?

It is time

They was high.

Violence was unfathomable to them, while whites were evil monsters

>earths 78 trillion years of history
earth is literally older then the universe itself