Does anyone on pol actually support this degenerate?

Does anyone on pol actually support this degenerate?

No. He's a power bottom and should be supporting me.

Nope.

At first he was cool and useful but now he's a buffoon and any day now he'll mention Cred Forums by name and flood this place with even more people

Yea he is so based I love based like pewiepi based cept pewerpi was my first redpiller when I was like 15 lol. I'm 18 now and take so much reepiller. Haha remember dat old movie with those old dudes takin pills in a matrix. Haha whads up wit dat?

He trolls to much and then wants to be taken serious, which makes me wonder which is which.

Hes a great tool to be used against the sjw armies, but in the long run he'll fizzle out or be taken out.

Useful now, not so much later

Just the shills

we only put up with him because he debates the rabid banshee SJWs

Now that he gets a lot of attention his degenerate faggot side can't contain itself any longer at this rate he'll be making out with Bruce Jenner by Electon Day

Feminism is to cancer as Milo is to AIDS

lmao manlet, when will he learn?

I like his views on free speech. He'd be arrested if he went back to his home in Britain, so I respect that he's sort of defecting by being here and talking shit to SJW people.

hes all good

Degenerate, attention whore, aids faggot

Fuck no. Milo is a nigger loving faggot kike that wants to steal the alt right movement and transform it into a nigger loving, faggot loving, kike loving, Muslim hating movement. Gas this Jew NOW

literally, who?

Hate the sin, not the sinner

The issue is you can't really define "alt-right"

I support getting a few real skinheads to beat him to death and make an example of him.

>I'm a christian guys
>Proceeds to defy the most basic values of christianity and parades with a kike flag with a pride rainbow on it
>I'm totally on your side goy

No

Fucking nobody likes this faggot
this literal retard thinks he represents us whilst we fucking despise him.

That's a perfect picture to represent windows 10

Beautifully said.. I had a tear fall from my eye