Gab.ai

How many of you already got an account? how do you feel about the site?
what can improve?

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/about/guidelines
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1lYU5CA40o
pastebin.com/XiLrM8nZ)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

voting is what makes reddit garbage

I have. It's ok. Sort of a right-wing echo chamber because it's full of people who were fed up with twitters censorship. Needs hover-over profile views/follow button like twitter.

Also, voat is fun right now since practically nobody is using it.

i hear ya i want left wing people to also use it so the shit storm can start, but left wing people like the guy from secular talk who talks shit but lets others also talk shit not retarted leftist as BLM

Big fan of the font.

Charlie?

murcan in mx with gabi acct .. bamp

Here is my fear for what's happening on social media:

>New platform emerges
>Becomes popular
>Starts to censor/ban right wing political discussion
>Competing platform emerges, which right-wingers flock to thinking old platform is doomed
>Lefty faggots stay on old platform, having never seen censorship as a problem
>Right and left discuss news, politics and daily life in completely separate spaces, failing to think critically because their ideas are never challenged

Brown

This

that would be a problem kinda like the history of tumblr and Cred Forums degenerate leftist on one side and degenerate right on the other, but if it gets popular enough and real "liberals" come to the plataform there is hope, but it is to soon to tell

Gab is part of a scheme to move the "alt right" away from twitter where there are countless normies waiting to be redpilled.

It started with ((Milo)) beginning to subvert the "alt right", then he got "suspended" a couple times from twitter to enrage his followers. Finally he got kicked off, after hurting poor Leslie "The Fat Nigger" Jones' feelings. But wait! Gab is a new alternative to twitter where they won't censor anything you say! You should go there instead of twitter where you'll get suspended sometimes!

I tried signing up like two months ago and still nothing

That's already what's happening on social media. Facebook hides posts that you'd be more likely to disagree with because having fun and people agreeing with you is what keeps you enjoying the site. Having meanies yell at you makes you not want to use it. i.e. reddit attacking a donald trump board because of bad feels.

1. It's shit
2. Federated networks like gnusocial are superior. It makes no sense to go from a closed network with thought police to a different closed network with thought police.

I've got one and and wonder why. Don't see much a point honest. I'd expected it to be something more innovative or something.

It's a wrong logic: once twitter is cucked let's move to something new. The problem is in the fact of the ownership of the service. There's decentralized services around like Twister, no one could censor nobody out there. Because there is no owner of the service.

If Disney purchases Twitter one of the alternates is going to get a lot of traffic.

>alt right
>real
Kill yourself. It's a subversive way of generally categorizing all opposition to the regressive narrative under one umbrella term, which is going to replace the terms racist and nazi as the go-to buzzword to devalue right-wing opinions. Stop using the term, and stop identifying yourself as "alt-right."

Minds is probably a better Twitter and Facebook alternative going by the replies ITT.

>FREE SPEECH

gab.ai/about/guidelines

>gab.ai/about/guidelines
i dont see anything wrong with that what do you mean?

I put it in quotation marks because I don't know what word to use in its place. I don't care for the label at all, and I agree it's being used against the right. What should I have said instead?

Check your spam folder.

This
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1lYU5CA40o
Minds is no better. Still centralized.
If you truly care about "redpilling" people stay on Twitter. If you care about an open platform, move off of admin based centralized networks

I'm not the only one this happened to

I like it so far. I'm not so crazy about the voting feature though. It could use a better system for uploading photos, varying photo upload sizes, and video upload a well. There is definitely a right wing presence there, i think the progs are too frightened to enter an area where freeze peach is encouraged.

>Users are not allowed to make threats of, or promote, violence of any kind or promote terrorist organizations or agendas.

If you can't promote violence then you can't support either side of a war. You can't wish for cops to gun down dindus or talk about gassing kikes.

>What defines a ‘terrorist organization or agenda’? Any group that is labelled as a terrorist organization by the United Nations and/or United States of America classifies as a terrorist organization on Gab.

Why do we not want to know what the terrorists are saying? Rather than depending on the media to be their messengers.

I think the progs just have no idea free speech is being censored because no one is censoring their speech.

Got an account not really using it much but didn't use Twitter a lot either really. Right/left echo chambers forming is definitely a potential failure mode but, if Twatter is going to censor everything right, what do?

Wisdom.

well im surely more progresive than your regular Cred Forums user and not a crazy about conspiracy theorist, but i really enjoy hearing the point of view of different people bc i been wrong in many things and right in another. Plus freedom of speech its the most important thing to me.
i hope others like me use this website and realize how fucked up twitter is

well the first one it depends really in how the mods aply them if they think promoting violence as promoting violence to a specific person with detail plans i think we should me fine but i understand what you are saying, i guess only time will tell

as for the second one i havent think about if its a good thing or bad thing well enough to give you an answer

@test and @fact here

It's well made and there's a good sized crowd that responds to you if you know what you're doing. Made some bots to grow them (pastebin.com/XiLrM8nZ) but I'm not that hype on social sites. My twitter's got around 1 tweet a day.

If you run any kind of site or youtube or whatever you should use gab.ai with the bot and it'll work out great for you.

Twitter is gold just for the continuous lulz - some of the funniest political "discussion" comes courtesy of libtarded/SJW tweets that just gushes 24/7 from that site.

I fear this is happening and it kind of already is, even if everyone stays on twitter because people rarely interact with anyone who disagrees with them.

Remove voting.

Probably something along the lines of free speech advocates or something. It makes it sound worse when leftists are trying to eject "free speech advocates" from the political climate.