God dammit Germany

thelocal.de/20160928/police-shoot-dead-father-who-attacked-daughters-abuser-with-knife

Other urls found in this thread:

rbb-online.de/politik/thema/fluechtlinge/berlin/2016/09/polizisten-erschiessen-fluechtling-in-unterkunft.html
translate.google.de/translate?sl=en&tl=de&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.rbb-online.de/politik/thema/fluechtlinge/berlin/2016/09/polizisten-erschiessen-fluechtling-in-unterkunft.html&edit-text=
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/3/texan-who-killed-man-raping-his-daughter-will-not-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GERMANY YES! Collapse! Scream! Rip apart and die!

>police shoot dead father

Holy fuck Krauts are dumb. Why would you waste valuable ammunition on a corpse?

why would they shoot him if he was already dead?

Was the dad another Muslim migrant?

Looks like they're willing to kill anybody who threatens these centers.

The State has a monopoly on force.

No they worded the headline to make it appear that way. The guy went to where this refugee was staying and they shot the German father while he was attacking the fugee at the center.

Where are the Germans besieging the police stations? They don't exist? RIP Germany

The man that charged with the knife was likely another shitskin.

A German would not do that. And he would not have been present at the refugee home.

One shitskin less is a good thing. He probably just wanted his daughter for himself.

Well.

On one hand, German Police went full murrica-mode and shot a guy instead of tasing him/shooting his fucking legs out(only applies if there was time and a distance that the officer could've done that in hindsight) and on the other hand, how are those refugees working out for you Hans?

Oh wait.
They don't work.

All according to plan. By eliminating strong Germans they can continue to destroy the country.

Can't they just tase hime or shoot his leg?

yes some dirty iraqi

Oh no, brown people killing brown people

>shooting his fucking legs out(only applies if there was time and a distance that the officer could've done that in hindsight)
It never applies, you brain-dead sack of shit
>shoot his leg?
Retard

I was right.

rbb-online.de/politik/thema/fluechtlinge/berlin/2016/09/polizisten-erschiessen-fluechtling-in-unterkunft.html

Wtf does that shit say? Where does it confirm the father was a refugee?

Post some evidence. You weren't there so you've must've read about this somewhere. Post that source.

>It never applies, you brain-dead sack of shit
Never say never user, there's always a chance out there, even if it was undocumented.

But yeah, this was most likely a surprise kind of deal, I can agree on the point that the cops didn't have a lot of wiggle room.

ERWACHE

It really is better this way, Germany is already dead her people might as well die right now.

>Aloha Snackbar

yes, idiot
translate.google.de/translate?sl=en&tl=de&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.rbb-online.de/politik/thema/fluechtlinge/berlin/2016/09/polizisten-erschiessen-fluechtling-in-unterkunft.html&edit-text=

I never imagined Poland will have border with subsaharan africa, and now here we are

Theyre afraid of nazi zombies

If he was I wonder if there'll be some kind of backlash for this. Do the rapefugees chimp out like niggers when one of their own gets killed?

i think 2017 is going to be the year of the alpha uprising in germany aka the migrants begin to seize the land through righteous force

We had that thread earlier. Shot guy was an iraqi refugee, staying at the same center.

ALL OF MY FUCKING DISTANT GRAND UNCLES & AUNTS & RELATIVES ALL DIED OFF IN THE WAR OVER THERE BESIDES THE ONES LIVING IN AMERICA.

YOU STUPID KRAUT
N I G G E R S
NEED TO FIX
THIS
GOD DAMN
PROBLEM NOW !!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!

I'M GOING TO LEAVE MY GAL,
FLY TO MOTHERLAND,
& RAPE ALL YOUR WOMEN,
LEAVE THEM ARYAN BABIES
& STAY ILLEGALY

YOU FAGGS DON'T HAVE AN OUNCE OF TESTOSTERONE LEFT IN YA!

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

lel

Meanwhile in Texas.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/3/texan-who-killed-man-raping-his-daughter-will-not-/

Just quote the part where it says that, don't link to nigger translate retard.

No police officer is ever taught to shoot the leg. This isn't a fuckin game. If a guy is high on pcp coming at you with a knife a shot to the leg isn't going to do shit.

>read the headline
>thought this happened in America
>was severally disappointed
>see Germany

Sighed with relief

>If a guy is high on pcp coming at you with a knife a shot to the leg isn't going to do shit.

That's a given.

I can understand that.

I just figured after 8 rounds or so in the thighs/maybe kneecaps, said perpetrator might not be walking.

>get molested
>your father gets shot for trying to avenge you

GOYMONEY YES

You have either never been shot in the legs or never been on PCP.

either way it doesn't matter, this story just underlines how much of a 3rd world country is going to turn into as these people are allowed to settle into their daily routines.

>be German

>get raped and shot

This is why all protestants should relocate to the U.K.

Good.

Now finish the rest of germancucks to cleanse this world of their cancerous ideologies.

Where the cops will actively protect and cover up gangs of sandkip child rapists.

That kid will either go completely nuts or become a German batwoman.

Sandniggers gonna sandnig

Germany
Yes!

>Husam al-S.
>german

nigger lives (dont) matter has allready spread to japan and europe.