TRUMP GENERAL - JAPANESE PANCAKES EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/29/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump on ORLY 9/29/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Glorious Trump
youtu.be/ifBsMBU_Pck

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/361010-condom-nasa-space-sweden/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
youtube.com/watch?v=0ejeUUCgkJo
archive.is/YMICg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
twitter.com/RichardTBurnett/status/781151388243939337
youtube.com/watch?v=KPw0XV-Lb4c
youtube.com/watch?v=PdhmODA8M64
youtube.com/watch?v=cLu3UpuDFzI&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/GKhOCx5IN_c
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6y1PCrvGk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_separation#Cryogenic_distillation_process
pastebin.com/T41JaCXj
secure.donaldjtrump.com/shattering-records
cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=fyMxwrk2txM
youtu.be/IwIwTdBOJvk?t=337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump was broken, demolished, devastated, lost, ravaged, ruined, shattered, smashed, wrecked, abolished, annihilated, blasted, blighted, consumed, devoured, disintegrated, eradicated, felled, incinerated, killed, obliterated, overwhelmed, razed, sacked, totaled, wasted, gutted, torn down, wiped out.

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Clinton. An analysis of Trump. What makes him tick, what are his weak sports. She was simply watching him. Probing him. Studying and diagnosing every move and tactic. And he fell right into her trap like the pawn he is.

This is not an average woman you're dealing with here. Make no mistake. Her wickedness is beyond your wildest nightmares. She was toying with him like a cat with a mouse. While he was fighting for his life. He has nothing left.

Now she has a full mental blueprint of her enemy. There is nothing that can stop her. Expect something out of this world in the next two debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lionesse has been let out of the cage, and she's hungry tonight. Nothing is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come.

He will never recover. Kek doesn't even exist. My repeating digits confirm as much

Drumpf B T F O.

rt.com/viral/361010-condom-nasa-space-sweden/

>botting
GET FUCKED AWOOOOO

SHILL!

AWAY!

Good thing CNN hasn't found moon man yet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

THICC

some cuck with a starbucks cup yelling we're a nation of immigrants at trump
native american asking cuck whether he needs a reminder about how well that went before
smug trump behind indian.

Lost it when I scrolled down and saw
>Feels good man

So am I seriously the only on expecting his poll numbers to slip into next week? Seriously.

AWOO

My repeating digits confirm, that President Trump will nuke Sydney

youtube.com/watch?v=0ejeUUCgkJo

Press F to pay respects

>The swedes are asking NASA to send condoms into space because they feel the aliens might find them "handy" if they ever decide to come to Earth and have sex with "some hot earthlings"

archive.is/YMICg

They will. Soon. Along with Sam Hyde being exposed as the head coordinator of our little "fan" club. He funded us using the Adult Swim money he earned from World Peace.

PANCAKES! I love making pancakes!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

here's the smug plague for Canadabro

>tfw when trumps wins but you told everyone you voted for hillary.
>tfw when people can't understand how trump won when they all said they voted for hillary too
>tfw you have to take your secret to your grave
>tfw when you know the truth

Thank god I won't live like that.

Reminder that 16% of Hillary's "base" is literally not even going to show up.

His numbers are all up.

Thanks for that Poland

The degeneracy is spreading.

No. PPP state polls will be bad. Probably Rasmussen too.

Those aren't exactly the big polls. It does show some promise, but he's down in Reuters and I'll bet any big one commissioned by an MSM he drops.

SELFISH MAN! WHY DIDN'T HE THINK OF THE YOUNGER GENERATION WHO WOULD HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE IF BREXIT!

F

Good man.

F

Those are some THICC pancakes OP

This is how i would spend my November 8th.

Awoo posters should be gassed desu

Anyone notice how no one is talking about when Trump brought out the emails. Hilary said "it was a mistake" and then Trump talked about how can it be a mistake when you had people pleading the 5th, and then got caught that they were researching and intensed on doing that and they aren't even going to jail

Trump could have really done a lot of damage if he kept his composure

Yo fellas, you have to email your congressmen and senators to act against giving control of the Internet is to the UN.

Seriously Cred Forums may get banned as a racist/hate speech site.

EMAIL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES

Opening paragraph as displayed on the Rachel Maddow Show:

A Company Controlled by Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for president, secretly conducted business in communist Cuba during Fidel Castro's presidency despite strict American trade bans that made such undertakings illegal, according to interviews with former Trump executives, internal company records and Court filings.

This should be huge, this is a major violation of US law and undercuts in a simple to understand way all internal logic and reasoning of the Trump campaign. It's over for him.

Now thats a patriot
F

I am really really really hoping Cred Forums is not right this time.

I can't handle the idea of polling companies skewing polls in october. It is just to corrupt

That's what I'm really afraid of. That's not good. It'll show his momentum has stopped.

Lynch awoo posters
Especially this dumb nigger

Is this a normal thing on youtube? Philly D was talking about the debate, and every time he said "Trump", the auto captions would say "Drumpf". Is this on every video? What the fuck is going on? He's pretty neutral, so I doubt he would make the captions say that himself.

Chaffetz was just on Kelly File dropping truth bombs about reddit

Florida turnout is exceptional so far.

>pancakes with red bean paste
Oh, MAN you have not tried these little guys. They were invented in the Edo period as a cheap way to serve sugary red bean paste in rice, but when the Portuguese brought cake batter, you could swap out the rice for a pancake-pound cake hybrid.

In the Meiji period, when they became cheaper, they became so popular they were described as an "epidemic". The Emperor frequently eats them as a small snack. Like, all the time. Hence the chrysanthemum seal.

They're so fucking good, oh my God. It's like sweet red beans wrapped up in ultra-sweet pancakes.

suffer what exactly?

this one is new to me (pic related)

>yfw Trump's October surprise is all the supermodels that support him parading on TV

I hope Shillary brings out Lena Dunham again, ahaha

Those pancakes are well overrated, bland and shit

>$68,000

Oh wow did he buy the whole island for $68,000?

Who's willing to donate $20 to Trump and buy me a Maga hat?

lmao old white racist man

>Mfw scott adams predicted this

is scott adams actually a time traveler?

How has he predicted everything in this election so far?

I noticed.
He should have just ignored Lester entirely and just gone on a rant to redpill as many people as possible,

It's that YouTube hero bullshit with the crowdsourced captions.

>this is a major violation of US law
But committing perjury against the FBI is just fine

Hey all Trump supporters take note:

Your candidate is too lazy to represent you in a national debate. He doesn't respect you enough to even prepare for a major debate to represent your beliefs and interests.

How does that make you feel Trump supporters?

By not being a delusional idiot

Talking shit about a man who literally fought the Nazi's

You should be opened from your boipussy to your neck and filled with ants

Adams is the time traveler with a Canadian proxy.

MAGA my brothers

Take a look at the polls shill

Our boy styx also predicted this. The movement is too large and too stronge.

Given that you're still desperately reassuring yourself that your woman won, pretty good.

Hello 12 months ago, how's it going?

it makes me feel better knowing they didnt input a script into presidentbot5000

>TRUMPED UP
>TRICKLED DOWN

Because some people are triggered by it.

I can totally relate.

>Trump spends his prep time talking to us at rallies instead of researching
>experts say he lost
>polls all show his lead increasing

Seems good to me.

RACIST!

Fuck that Morning Consult poll. The second he went positive there I knew there were preparing for a post-debate drop.

that's fucking retarded.

Heh, mushrooms don't go in panca-waitaminute...

Feels like winning.

Frig off Goldstein.

suppsed to be a gif from here but fucked up the dload

twitter.com/RichardTBurnett/status/781151388243939337

Trump Tower Las Vegas saved my cancer ridden mother's life.

>9/20/13

that's all you got?

see, if this were Sep 2015, this MAYBE would have worked, maybe

nobody believes MSM at this point, you are just playing into his narrative

you are done, deal with it

Those aren't Nate Plastic (tm)
Approved Scientific(tm) Polls

>secretly
Trump has proven to be clean of any elements of self-BTFOness. Madcow needs a vacay.

>mfw I just found my cerebral palsy-fu

Now that's a shitpost!

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

youtube.com/watch?v=KPw0XV-Lb4c

They said yet again Nazi's have hijacked an innocent internet meme. What was the first?

>2 posts by this id

really

How many on here have signed up for this shit?

Nate isn't doing very well right now.

>buy me a Maga hat?
what do I get in return? Bananas?

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

Oh, my God, she's adorable...

Email me at [email protected]

Then why is he (((adjusting))) the polls in Hillary'a favor?

>putting syrup ON the pancake

full retard

Steam games perhaps?

Sent :^)

I wonder if Donald is mock debating...

He hasn't been doing well since Teflon Don started taking a shit all over his "algorithm" way back in the primaries.

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away
In the end

I know, I know, but don't lie, you'd eat 'em.

Because he can't handle the embarrassment of having Trump win.

Las Vegas Trump Tower saved the life of my cancer ridden mother.

The worst part of it is that I see why that would be a good way to create captions for videos, but of course people can't handle even the most lowly positions of power.

He literally posted that a few days ago.

STANDING
ON THE EDDDGGGEEE

Shit's fucking easy.

>Blair
>Cameron
>May
>Fucking Dilma
>Temer
>Turnbull
>Abbott
>Abe
>Al-Sisi
>Assad
>Putin
>Hollande
>Sarkozy
>Orban
>Santos
>Pena Nieto

>the "cobra"
>not the upturned finger or the 3 fingers down, both of which are far more fun
Jesus Christ, lrn2 hand motion please.

Trump is a criminal who stiffs his workers of their pay and cheats people out of money for the goods he purchases from them, he doesn't contribute federal income tax to our country, and he has zero respect for you and your support as shown by his refusal to prepare for a national debate where he should've represented you.

It sounds like you're in an abusive relationship with your God Emperor. Seek help. It gets better once you admit there's a problem.

And yet he overtook Clinton in Virginia giving him over 270 electoral vote

rueters sampled 44% Democrats to give her a lead. The actual engrave of. In the us popular on is about 29%. Expect more over sampling of Democrats to sell the narrative of a hillary debate" bump"

Will Trump win the popular vote??

source?

Gee golly, thanks for telling me how to think

i think Johnson is just trolling at this point

Even if all that's true, he's better than Hillary.

And is the "he didn't prepare for his representing you, he HATES YOU" some shit new talking point? He doesn't represent me; he represents himself. I support him.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

He'll have the most ever.
Expect +70,000,000

>Jonathan A. (((Greenblatt))), ADL CEO

I gave up on playing vidya

He already has it without Virginia, just give him Florida which the (((RCP average))) claims is tied but Clinton is getting fucking schlonged in Early Voting

post Karen to make Trump win

I think I heard somewhere on TV that Hillary's 5 points ahead of Donald with the youth and she was like 26 points ahead not long ago

That's redundant. (((ADL))) makes sense in and of itself.

let them fuck with the polls, we will win, they know it, we know it. the last gasps of a dying oligarchy

Kasichposting makes me so hungry

Trump Tower's abilities to me are akin to Nikola Tesla's towers / ac projects.
>Amazing!

They both have the same voice actress!

yes, wont even be close

Just like Al Gore.

Lets just say he'll be prepared.

Go see an eye doctor before November 8, gotta make sure old tear ducts are in perfect shape.

Well shit

youtube.com/watch?v=PdhmODA8M64
We will fight on, we will rise and not comprimise.
Victory or death!

Does anyone have a picture of the post debate polls? I'd like to send them to a hillary supporter.

Damn, January Jones has the flattest ass ever.

Costa Rica are you going to keep dicking around? Do you want a free hat or not?

F

Nice birb. Have a pupper.

like this?

By a landslide. He will win the south 70/30

We are looking at the real possibility of trump winning the popular vote by a landslide and losing the electoral vote by 2 points

That sandwich looks delicious.

POST YOUR PANCAKES GODDAMIT

>0.05 cents have been added to your PayPal

gonna have to work for this hat boi!

WEW

Young voters don't really like either one too much, plus they're unreliable as hell.

What indicates he's even going to win? It's fucking scary right now. It seriously seems like Clinton is gaining more and more supporters. I can easily imagine how the other side reacts to Trump everytime he says something. Trump gets mad, they mock him. Clinton calls him a liar, they support him. They are painting him as a baby throwing a tantrum. That's how grown adults are looking at him. They're not taking politics seriously. So you have people voting against him based off of the stigma that's been created against him.

I'd be okay if people didn't vote for Trump because they disagreed with him. I'm more bothered that there's still a lot of uninformed votes that aren't even based on policy at all. When a person's perspective of a candidate's specific policy lies in "well I hear he don't want to let Mexicans over and hates Muslims" then that's what they're going to believe. They won't dig deep into it. We haven't exactly done a good job educating a populace that would think deeper than what people and the media tells them. :-(

This
was for you

Does she remind you of your little sisters?

DELET FAGGET

Can you check your spam folder?

Why does this fucker say shit like that?

>skype york

>Treasurer: Cohen, Elizabeth
Why the fuck does Cred Forums have to always be right

My cancer ridden mother was given life!
IF THIS IS ABUSE PLEASE CONTINUE !!!
I would gladly work building the wall or for him for free after this feat of science.

Did you get my last email with the pic or is guerilla mail still ignoring attachments?

And pepe is a racist hate symbol.

hey fuck you those are all brazilian trnnies

ugly ones at that

I'm an only child.

Why, does she remind you of yours?
no u

Already have that, and this, and along with other battle awoos.

>These anti-semites have no shame. They abusing the image of a cartoon character"
bloody hell, my sides are in orbit

We always knew he was gonna lose it.

Half of millenials are for Johnson/ Stein while the other half are pro-Trump. At least according to a recent Morning Joe poll.

you missed the best part where william weld, johnson's vp pick, suggested angela merkel. angela fucking merkel. the 2016 libertarian party, folks.

these bad answers alone should turn off anyone that leans even slightly right.

Sneaky.

Thanks

correct the record is full of Jews

Fucking oven dodgers

I still like Trump Tower Las Vegas. I think it is the best place I have ever stayed at. I still keep the little boxes and put them on my desk.

I want to win!

I got second email and replied, no panic

>tfw you call Sean Hannity and he doesn't pick up.

If any of that were true Donald wouldn't have won the primaries. Your 7d interdimensional chess is weak.

Well, if she told me she was a woman I'd believe her desu. So credit to that I guess.

He knows that you subhumans won't do anything to stop him. You will complain over the Internet and that's pretty much it.

"The Cleaner" #RiggedDebate

youtube.com/watch?v=cLu3UpuDFzI&feature=youtu.be

>these trump shills literally do it for pennies
Sad!

>Japanese pancakes

They're just cakes, mate.

>pup
bird is a best

youtu.be/GKhOCx5IN_c
>she

>read all about my plan to defeat ISIS on my website

wow, and jsut like that Ted gets invited to the parties with the cool kids again

>multimillion dollar meme campaign and all they do is rip off our maymays

Over budget and behind schedule. Sad.

lmao she sucks!

A short while ago, someone important was on twitter hinting that the October surprise would be video/audio tape of Clinton people actively racially disparaging blacks/the president.

Be interesting to see if that comes out.

Trump Tower is a great place to stay in Las Vegas. I can't wait to go to the non smoking place. Then shoot guns. Then back to Trump Tower!

>In a head-to-head contest, voters (in Virginia) prefer Clinton, 48-38 percent, according to the poll. But among all five candidates who will be on the Nov. 8 ballot, the tally is Clinton 39, Trump 33 and Johnson 15. Green Party nominee Jill Stein and independent Evan McMullin each take 3 percent.

>A majority (54 percent) said Clinton cannot be trusted with classified information. And a majority (53 percent) said Trump is a racist, the poll found.

>Voters 18-34 years old overwhelmingly prefer Clinton over Trump in a two-way choice, 52-30 percent. When the full ballot is considered, though, many of those Millennial voters flock to the Libertarian. Clinton still leads, with 34 percent, but Millennials take Johnson (27) over Trump (23).

I'm the user who mailed a ton of pepes out. I'm legit.

As always, thank you for the new awoo.

So how did you make America great again today?

Shoo, Trump shill.

That's a cute awoo you've got there.

i love you

Popular vote

Obama 69.5 million
McCain 60 million

Obama 66 million (-3.5)
Romney 61 million (+1)

I'm looking at a bet

Surely Trump gets to 65million??

Hillary will match Obama? Really? Or does she do ok because this election is so hyped, and Romney was a boring opponent in a boring cycle?,

there's already this out, but we can just throw it in the corner of 'shit the MSM will never cover'

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6y1PCrvGk

They probably will never even be fixed
Unless he himself tries to do something about it

got dubs all day

>Howard Dean is in charge of your maymay warfare division

What could possibly go wrong.

>>A majority (54 percent) said Clinton cannot be trusted with classified information. And a majority (53 percent) said Trump is a racist, the poll found.

I love how those respective "sins" are unironically considered of equal import and gravity

Trump to me is a mega genius akin to Tesla.
Trump Tower Las Vegas saved my cancer ridden mother's life.
>It is a very fun place to stay
I will continue to vote for Trump for 8 years

So now that Trump has lost and is collapsing in the polls.. what will you guys do?

F

>YouTube hero
You sure it's even launched yet?

>MacArthur actively works for years to destroy Japan's identity and spirit as a personal punishment for the war, the culture literally only saved by the outbreak of Korea and his death
>Japs idolize him as a cute loli
I... I got nothin' here.

KEK why have you forsaken us.

That's cool. Like I said, I chalked up a campus with the college republicans. Even left quotes said by Donald Trump, along with Ron Johnson and Mike Gallagher.

Witness your quads, Pirkanmaa.

>Canada-before-weed-invented.jpg

Don't mind the shills

>0.05 cents have been added to your account

>Finland comes back after that embarrassing poll last night

>finnshill scripting
SAD!

MY SHADOW'S THE ONLY ONE WHO WALKS BESIDE ME

Kek is testing our faith. Do not lose hope, brother.

Continue to thank Donald Trump every waking day for giving life to my cancer ridden mother.

that would explain why Hillary's memes are a good ten years out of date and why her campaign is waging a war against pepe the frog

It's time for us to accept being with her

You realize calling people CTR only works BECAUSE they're CTR, right? Calling people you know aren't shills shills doesn't do shit if we can prove we aren't shills.

no way clinton matches bammy and Trump will get way more than mittens. Watch

Republican turnout will be Y U G E
Democrat turnout will be awful, even worse (relatively) than in the primaries because the Bernouts are staying home.

Trump will break 70 million.

>no "how to take a screenshot" tab

faget

@90821207

Wow, how much do you guys spend per meme? $30-40,000 once R&D is factored in?

Gary's meme-division spent $30k on pic related and it was a flop, so he tried to make budget memes by smoking a couple of doobies before each of his interviews, but it kinda backfired

Free market at work, I guess

Holy shit, even KEK agrees!

Vote for Trump

Reddit reacting predictably to its admins being implicated in felonies.

Just remember. Trumps gonna win.

j-just

Life has been given to my mother
and I shot more bullet than an Oliver Stone script at Machine Gun Vegas , The range 702 , and the "Gun Store"

That has to be it. Shadilay brother.

Clinton will be lucky to do as well as Romney honestly.

Made Liquid Oxygen (LOX) for rocket fuel and hospital patients.

>actively works for years to destroy Japan's identity and spirit as a personal punishment for the war,

nigger what, Douglas was so lenient on those nips, he glossed over China which had a body count that made the holocaust look like nothing

UNNNNFFFF

I hope Reddit doesn't get shut down, the whole thing is a giant containment-pit for filthy normie scum

I checked the description and comments and the whole thing is being staged as a "check your privilege" tour. Not one byte of text was dedicated to the idea that racism might be a case of humans noticing real patterns.

illary wont break 40 million nationally.
It will be a disaster.

>implying the post I responded to doesn't look like a literal shill post
Away with you, trump shill. Luckey Palmer's pennies aren't worth your dignity.

Gimme either a 2 or 3 por favor

No-one is showing up significantly for Clinton. Low energy. No amount of illegals, rapefugees and the walking fucking dead of voter roll calls is going to save her ass.

You can count on it.

You saved the thing I added numbers to.
How do you make Liquid Oxygen? Isn't it supercooled?

What ever happened to Combetta?

How many children did you sacrifice to get those illegitimate quads? Go back to being the country standing on the bow of Europe as the entire continent sinks.

We aren't going to save you again.

how many hours until Obama fucks up the internet?

Didn't you pitch a fucking fit yesterday at the LATimes poll going up?

It'll be ok

@90821564

Deny him (you)s, only @s

@s kill the shitposter

He had an accident in the gym.

True, I suppose, but fuck some of the shit GHQ did.

I think he realized we had fought the wrong enemy in the Pacific by the time he won Tokyo.

KEK is on OUR side. You're messing with powers you don't understand.

Are you on acid?

Wasn't that delayed?

I love it how I tell people the story of stories.
My mother had terminal cancer. Barely Walking.
She goes to Trump Tower Las Vegas.
>SHE GOT BETTER
he he I shot alot of guns as well.
TRUMP TOWER IS A FUN PLACE.
SHILL CLITON DOES
1) Not give old mammy life
2) Does not shoot with NRA sons.
>VOTE IS REGISTERED IN BURBANK CALIFORNIA FOR D .TRUMP!

Kek is on no one's side. We are on Kek's side.

>American vanilla
>brown

Fits.

No, I think you are just out of words. Donald Trump the designer of Trump Tower Las Vegas gave my mother life.
>Am I on LSD.
THIS IS THE MOST THE HILLARY MACHINE HAS !

god damn. it's too late, isn't it?

Outlier. Doesn't matter.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_separation#Cryogenic_distillation_process

Depends on how well Rato does in Congress tomorrow.

>posting while tripping on shrooms
Why?

The drama is creaking along but it doesn't seem like they'll achieve much except keeping Hillary's emails in the headlines through november. If Trump wins, they will have gained some valuable information over the course, which will help justify reopening the investigation.

Idk if Combetta appeared today, but I saw the committee grilling Dopey Comey about the reddit deletions and the related immunity-granting BS

Moonman?

F

Did he actually eat all of that? Wtf?

BISQUICC

Do we have enough memes in stock?

No. And THIS motherfucker is our last hope.

Yes, that's my gut feeling too. 70 million.

Let's be generous and say Hillary matches '12 Obama, it's still not enough.

>Susan Sarandon
MOMMY PEPE WANTS HIS MILKIIIEEEEEESSSS

What kills me about WWII is that if the Axis had just NOT PICKED A FIGHT WITH THE US we could have sat out the whole war selling supplies to both sides. The entire modern might of the American military and military industries are due to the fact that Hitler and Hirohito couldn't just leave well enough alone.

>tfw not academically privileged enough to have a high enough math level for Chemistry.
Its fascinating, but the conditions are out of reach in this moment.

This is the most you have. It is funny how I don't even think about drugs being such a fine shooter.
The most these people have to say that a multi year long journal of her cancer has many entries about the great power of
TRUMP TOWER!

I'd figured it would be all over the news and on Cred Forums if he showed up today. Was he rescheduled or did he just not show like a cuck?

Prolly not. Better hope he can pull some serious weight tomorrow. I wanna see this guy pull a Rand.

You realize he's actually gained in the PPP poll right? The last was +5 Clinton.

Do it for the delegates, Rato

Save us, Rato.
I will give you all the delegates I can possibly muster, just save us.

I wanna fuck those pancakes

Don't worry, the debate effect is not fully included yet.

Oh, now it doesn't matter.
Seemed to me that it mattered quite a bit to you for your 20 minute posting fit yesterday.

Will it matter tonight when it goes up again?

F

>1954
Something something rocket science, read my story again
pastebin.com/T41JaCXj
night

Jews were choking off Japan's oil to necessitate an attack and agitating for war here. They wanted this war bad.

But they didn't defeat them well enough.

Trump about to beat the 24 hour donation record. DONATE! I know there's some rich fucks out there, we raised over 100k for Darren Wilson's gofundme.

For the emperor!

secure.donaldjtrump.com/shattering-records

Hi guys this is Pape.
Pape is a bird and she symbolizes peace and equality. She is not a symbol of white supremacy or neo-nazism

If it goes down, it proves that even in a terrible poll Trump is collapsing, if it goes up it proves nothing since the poll is biased for Trump.

>EiNfFDoW
Bro... I can tell by your quotes.
>you are the suspect narcotic user with limited ideas of how smart people move in this world.

Goodnight, sleep tight. Don't let the shills bite.

Sent.

I think the LA Times poll was just updated.

They lag a day is that right?

cesrusc.org/election/

as of 9/27, Trump gained .5 @ 46.7, Hillary lost .1 @ 42.6

You mean the debate effect that didn't sway a single person?

The PPP poll was taken specifically after the debate. If there was any noticeable effect on the polls, it would be noted there. It doesn't take days for people to make up minds.

it's over... no new bread...

we're doomed to fail... how wil we keep up with shitposting now...?

trump will win... but his internet people won't be there to cheer him on.... it's over.....

if the League of Nations wouldn't have been mean to Japan and treated them like a junior nation, ww2 never would have happened

We missed you in the waves of actual CTR ragebait following the debate. Where were you?

She is so damn cute.

>MACAW INTENSIFIES

better get to unskewing it then, m8ee.
We know how much you guys love to unskew the Republican biased polls :^)

So funny how all the anti trump folks resort to.
A) You are being paid
B) You are on a narcotic.

It was not updated. It will be updated in two hours.

He literally thought that he could eat his way to the presidency. I guess that's how he won the governorship in Ohio

youtube.com/watch?v=fyMxwrk2txM

O-ohkay

NEW BREAD

guys... without new bread I've lost the will to live...

I'm sending in my early vote for Trump...

but... looks like I won't be around to see it counted.....

it's finally... over......

>USA gives the rights to the Internet to the UN
>builds a fireWALL on all of the US internet and makes the UN pay for it

Doesn't make sense but fuck you

I have to say that honestly, you're too fucking based man. Thanks again, got the confirmation email already

Jew Bread when?

Here's a pic.

oh nevermind

I can't watch the video because it sounds like a porno.

btw
>identity politics

I'm schizophrenic and I don't exploit my illness for the entertainment of others

They should be doing another report in a few days.

Expect it to drop just a tad due to random noise. The full effect of the debate won't be seen for at least 5 more days.

Honestly now shills

Do you really think Florida is an outlier state?

A reliable purple state going this far republican in early voting. What chance do you think you have???

I would post pancakes but I don't have a rice cooker to make them in. Such is the poor NEET bucks life.

I wear my Trump tanktop to the gym and trigger the liberal exchange students though.

>I will save the internet for you, Dahnald. Just this once... All I ask is that you take real good care o' those delegates for me...

Hillary is in panic mode right now. They need early voting to go there way, it's how they won in 2008. Counting only the votes on election day, McCain would have won.

Wish I was American so I could donate.

Interesting. do they always release at a certain time? when exactly is it?

F

They release around midnight pacific time.

HOW DOES DRUMPF KEEP WINNING??!

He's a racist, a sexist, a bigot, and an islamophobe. WHY IS HE WINNING?!

youtu.be/IwIwTdBOJvk?t=337
Do you think she also shaves down there?

Hey TTF.

Shhh I'm in it for the memes

I'm not judging senpai. I won't tell Cred Forums.

t. That one lonely mobile posting Merofag

Not a big deal desu, this is the most entertaining election in recent memory. Watching liberals get triggered gives me great joy.

Mero a cute (when she's not trying to kill someone) don't tell Cred Forums : ^ )

To be fair she only did that once and given the circumstances I say it doesn't count. I'd trust her not to murder me.