Why does Cred Forums hate Italy so much?

why does Cred Forums hate Italy so much?
I mean, this is not banter, you genuinely consider us subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms6xVl-cbQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=45lmpMhCBoE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick
youtube.com/watch?v=SgwNON87KaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Personally, I just think you're greasy people that suck at war

Take self hating italian americans, divide and conquer "north italian" faggots (mostly unwelcome guests and some legit separatist retard), le ebin bantz, nu/pol/ and there you have it.

I find italian americans/canadians genuinely repulsive. I've nothing against italians in the old country.

Italians are fine by me.

I like Italians
Guidos are annoying of course
But most of the time Italians are whites that don't smell like shit

>Self-hating Italian Americans
Sorry Ive never met any Italians in America who dislike other Italians, except New Jersey. Coming from an italian American

Yeah New Jersey's pretty bad

every italian i know online seems depressed in a way i cant really explain, even though they're all nice guys

You've been irrelevant for several centuries and Italian unification helped ruin Europe.

I love italy.

maybe its because im full blooded italian
>trudeau said we never integrated to canada.
I mean im not canadian now.

Why is the OP's pic Ireland?

SKEET IN STREET

absolutely based and checked

>I mean, this is not banter, you genuinely consider us subhumans

Stormfags consider you subhuman, the rest of us just consider you lazy, shiftless, feckless and irrational.

>ireland

In all seriousness though you people are scum and cowardly pretending you never supported Mussolini when Americans came so you wouldn't get post war guilt. Italy is also a meme nation when it was founded where Sicilians and Venetians couldn't even understand each other. The Italian nation was and is a mistake and should be broken up or put on a leash by a powerful leader.

Italy is pretty shit, desu. Italians are lazy, useless and corrupt.
Being of Italian descent? I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

This is a good question.

I'm pretty sure Italy is kindve skinny and has a Sicily.

This looks like Ireland

We don't hate Italy.

Who the fuck would hate Italy?
That's like hating Hawaii.
Nobody hates Hawaii or Italy.

Colorblindness and "le ebin bantz".

Lazy - Yes
Useless - I Think not
Corrupt - Absolutely, it's in our blood, but it helps sometimes the best succeed.

It has all the capabilities of becoming the 3rd best country in Europe
But it simply does not

I'm a Right-Wing Catholic American.

Assuming we get another serious Chimpout in the U.S., would fleeing to Italy be a good idea? They seem to have the lowest opinion of "Refugees", its the birthplace of Fascism, home of Catholicism, and in spite of horribly corrupt public officials, it doesn't seem to suck that much.

what little bit ive seen of italy looks like it could really use a new coat of paint

plus a bunch of broken down unused buildings right by the trains

is the whole country like that

Because Cred Forums is anti-white board

because snow niggers hates latinos.

I am Latino, and so do Italians. We don't like to work, put the trash on the basket, and stop being corrupt. We like to worship la madonna.

>They seem to have the lowest opinion of "Refugees",

Italians bring rapefuges by the thousands every year by boat

Corrupt ? Yes
Lazy ? Nahh

We don t siesta like spaniards

Our goverment doesnt represent the will of the people . If they would make a referendum about taking refugees , NO , would win with over 60%

they literally can't help it though. they are too poor and corrupt to stand up to EU laws and their entire border is coastline pretty much. it also doesn't help that they are incredibly close to Africa and therefore a fast track to free shekels in Germanistan

we're jealous of your culture. Pizza pie, hairy women, we wan't it all.

fuck off guido, sistas are out thing. you live with your mama till 50

>We don t siesta like spaniards
yes you do,lier

>tfw quarter spanish and quarter italian
naps are based, desu

Why the fuck do you have an Irish map there you cunt?

Italian Roman Catholics are fine. Italian commies are vermin.

But a lot of them leave. No refugee wants to stay in Italy, they go to Sweden and Germany even if they get the permission to stay here

Mostly because you hate us more, even though we have the same origins and our language is very similar. Also you're loud as fuck.

I had an italian gf and she cucked me with a nigger

Ireland is rightful Italian clay.

Italy is pretty cool.

I'm Germanic, but I believe Italians are the best on earth.

When all else crumbles to dust, the descendants of Rome still be there.

I love Italy it's based a ton of great art, music and architecture came from Italy.

Italy (in the right areas) is heaven on earth.

Good luck getting a job there, however.

Italians are proud of being Italian. Unlike most Europeans

>italy still has a lot of stigma from the potato famine

I love Italy...you guys got problems though.

Fuck off. Ireland is rightful Norwegian clay

because you are like jersey shore.

t. errone

>
yeah i'm australian italian, and i can confirm, theres something about being italian, maybe it was because we were raped by moors all that way back then and weve never gotten over it

i think your problem is living in the UK over everything else.

Deus fucking Vult!!

Italians are super nice people with a pretty fucking nice culture, but when it comes to politics they should be gassed

Don't hate Italians. You make some purty cool cars.

>greasy Indio detected

I was under the impression they shipped them straight North to France and Germany almost as soon as they touched shore. Considering they supposedly have more Asians then Arabs/Niggers I'm inclined to believe that.

I think the issue is that they approach issues from a regional/familial angle. Why does the mob take such good hold in Italy? Cause there family and where youre from really means something.

lol St. Patrick was Italian

Pretty much, we stock them in camps to check their credentials, keep the refugees and send back the illegal immigrants.
The refugees get no free gibes outside of their gulags, maybe someone will hire them for 1/3 of the pay to sleep in barn or something, or the local criminals will use them to sell shit on the streets if they escape.
Also we're so through with our checks the EU got mad at us multiple times and we even got sued by a bunch of niggers.
Because the EU is retarded like that.

>Italy is pretty shit

t. amerishart who never get out of his own state

Italy is one of the closest thing to heaven on earth if you have a bit of money and aren't an uncultured sharter.
If there was one place I could choose for retirement it would be in Italy, probably in Toscana.

Fucking idiot. He was welsh or do you think the Irish slave raiders got him by rowing to the Mediterranean.

It is fucking devastating how stupid burgers are.

He's not some mystical figure he wrote quite a bit.

Just how thick can you be.

Italy is fine in my book

Italians are not white. They are filthy greasy spaghetti slurping faggots and they suck dick. I hope they all die and we wipe them off the face of the earth. Fuck italy, fuck italians, Fuck all greaseballs.

Italian American here and all I can say is THANK GOD my biological grandparents were smart enough to come to America worth my biological father. I got to be born a citizen of America.

Sicilian organised crime syndicates are pretty cool I guess

So what's the color of your president again ? I forgot.

They kill the man who does not play alone and doesn't afraid of anything.

I'm only a little oily, my mom is half swede, german and english. I'm white but I've got slightly olive complection and I tan easily. My father was Sicilian though so I've got a whole bunch of ancestral degenerate race mixing going on there.

Gonna be white again soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms6xVl-cbQ4

You in Montreal friend?

True. I am under the impression that Italy is a lot less backwards than Spain.

The Italians need to pull themselves together again. You are the descendants of the people of the Roman Empire and later Italian Empire. You have great potential, but have fallen into the modern Southern European way of life and are often looked down upon due to stereotypes, which have some basis in truth.

For example, one of Italy's main exports is Engineering products, such as those of the company Arduino. You also have and maintain 2 aircraft carriers, while most countries have zero. I believe Russia only has one carrier which is constantly breaking down. You guys are capable of advanced society, but liberalism and corresponding societal decay have taken their toll.

The Italians must once more acquire an initiative and drive to work similar to that of the Germans*, and regain their former values.
Police and politicians in Italy need reform. Berlusconi's character really needed some cleaning up.

*unrelated story. I once took a semester abroad in Germany, and one of the kids in my group was a real avid US patriot with a southern accent from Arkansas. He wanted his morning pastry on Sunday, but all shops were closed on Sunday and he said " that's one thing about Germans! They're so lazy, they don't want to work."
He also made fun of how small Fiat cars were, and how his F-150 was superior, not realizing his truck would be useless in many old European cities with narrow roads built several centuries ago.

Hongcouver. So worse

>Why the fuck do you have an Irish map there you cunt?

it happens when you are literally the first european country at the other part of the sea, burgerclap

I Feel sorry for you man, at least in Montreal there are some pockets of homogeneous Italian communities who actively go after Sicilians and outsiders.

we are safe to say that we've produced the best utility car of the century youtube.com/watch?v=45lmpMhCBoE

>You are the descendants of the people of the Roman Empire and later Italian Empire

No they are the descendants of the slaves from north Africa who subsequently race mixed into nearly nothing. South Italy is barbaric.

Nothing personal, you just happen to be not switzerland

I love my italian hereitage, i made homemade pasta a couple days ago

it better not be some fettuccine alfredo heresy

Holy shit. That looks comfy and fun.

We don't hate you potetoe niggers, it's just anglo propaganda.

Italy is pretty beautiful m8

Idk, living in a "diverse" community galvanized my beliefs both as a catholic and as italian. So i guess its more of a blessing than living in such a white community you're blue-pilled on diversity.

You can't look at these people and say "They're just like us, canadian".

(preface- im in uni now not underage b&)
I had a project in grade 10 for socials to write an essay on what makes a canadian and how you fit that description.

I bullshit my way through and A- writing about hockey maple syrup and loving the country you were born in (muh magic dirt).

But that school project taught me something. I got an A- saying being canadian was all steryotype memes and multiculturalism. If that's canadian Im not fucking canadian, and neither are the Chinese, Muslims, anybody. being Canadian is absolutely meaningless to anybody not ango/french.

wtf i love my famiglia now

Why is everyone so in love with Toscana? I'm proud because i'm from there, but it's still puzzle me.

Pretty much, i used to live in Ottawa Ontario, It was pretty nice there, but the majority of the people have no clue what even goes on in politics.

This.

Toscana is absolute shit compared to mighty Veneto

>you genuinely consider us subhumans
no, we don't, go away JIDF

>Veneto
>the terroni of north
>talking shit against Toscana

Kill yourslef

So why do you faggots have to use a map of Ireland?

t. not even in the north

>His father was a decurion named Calpurnius
>Pure blooded Welsh and not Roman
pick one

Drunken Micks can't even get their own patron saint right. Figured you'd be butthurt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick

>mfw purely Toscano e Veneto in ancestry, do I count as Italian guys? I like pasta, and speak Spanish which is close enough.

were Romans not in Great Britain at the time?

because this is Cred Forums and its a dank maymay how similar Italian and Irish flags are.

It's a nice tourist spot. Lots of us burgers and Englishmen have homes there. Plus everyones gotta hardon for pisa

Do Sicilians still count? Africa starts South of Rome amici miei

>no one checking quads
fucking shame

>Mfw half from Toscana and half from Corfu
U mirin, I know

I always wanted to take a sailboat ride to Corfù. Hopefully the situation will improve in a matter ofa couple of years.

I'm a full blooded Italian, if I ever move to the US is there any chance I'll come across some racism, or people will just treat me normally?

The unique landscapes, the climate, the high-density of culture, the way of life, the people, the sea, etc...
I personnaly spent the best holidays of my life there (and I came multiple times), I particularly love Sienna and the little villages around.
There is just something so comfy in this place, you have no difficulty imagining how patricians in their villas felt already 2000 years ago, it probably didn't change much since then and that is what it is so great: inertia.

Everytime I come back in the cold and grey of Northern France with more and more of these muslims and africans I die a bit, but you don't have to go as far to see it, just come back by Nice and it is already depressing.
Don't change guys, it is your duty.

Italian stole my girlfrand he smells like fucking SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously hope you're a nigger kek

Just look at the flag, mane.

Irish/Slavic/Armenian in the US here.

Italians are cool, though I think the Northern ones a better. Sicilians and stuff still cool too tho.

You will get mad, mad pussy if you just tell them you're from Italy and speak a little Italian. No joke. If you look like a spic, bonus points because Latina chicks will come up to you speaking Spanish.

Source: Three years working with a FOB manlet Italian guy from Calabria who got numbers almost every other day

I was there this summer
Corfu is still one of the best places you can visit on the Mediterranean lad
You practically don't feel the economical crisis, zero to barely refugees

Here's a reason.

I know someone from Bergamo. What kind of ppl are they?

> #000

Italy is the origin of Europe, I love Italy. Hate italians, but you are so greasy, i cant help..

northern peasants that scream "pota" and "barbagianni" and "nèèè" all day

Even 63,42 %

Y-you too

>italy is pretty shit
Funny, coming from an amerilard.

I don't get this "greasy" thing, explain please?
BTW on Cred Forums every country is hated by someone and/or ridiculed for some reasons....so this thread doesn't really make sense

Stop being cuckolds and letting every nigger/sandnigger into Europe.

I generally like italy and italian girls tend to like me (I mean I real italians not the fugazi "italian-americans".

just can't stand the annoying loud ones I guess.

where are my Silures brothers

The worst experience I've ever had with people in another country was in Italy next to France.

If we take one example when I was in Milano was when I just entered a café and sat down somewhere. The manager of the café came and started screaming at me in Italian. Apparently it was because I sat down were his dad usually sits when he comes by, and I was supposed to know that.

This was just one of many instances of many with retarded Italians, lovely country but fuck man the people.

Am I the only one who had better experiences in Sud Italia?

It's sad that the North exploited the South after Risorgimento.

Why do you care about what a bunch of autistic manchildren think about your own country?

Seriously you're a fucking retard.

Whats wrong with the Northern Italians?

Milanesi are full-on autists, sorry bout that Sven

The funny thing about that image is that the other countries are literal 3rd world shitholes full of cucks where you can't go to the supermarket without getting beheaded for being an infidel lmao

>I don't get this "greasy" thing, explain please?

American Italians back in ye olden days had the stereotype of extremely useing hair gel and doing hard labor like car repair and factory work.

Given the oils and grease involved in basically all these actions, mainly the hair gel, italians and people who acted like them (pic related steryotype) were known as "greasers"

youtube.com/watch?v=SgwNON87KaA

>something that will never happen in americucka with niggers because you're too busy prepping Jamal for your wife

lol

All it takes to is to google "Italian genetic makeup" and see that even the swarthiest Italians from Sicily only have between 1 - 6% NA DNA. On the mainland, it drops to 1% in South Italy.

what is happening here

Some people go to the race war earlier than anticipated m8

Some egyptian """refugees""" getting BTFO by some southern italian guys who take no shit from mudslimes.

Unwaranted sense of self importance and superiority,

Italian man are like the mudslim scum of the west.
The way mudslims here come on to woman is exactly how italians do it.

What the fuck is that map?

Lazy - Yes - Because "Otium Romanum" (being so successful that you don't need to DO anything yourself and can be lazy/be a philosopher) is still the maximum aspiration in capitalism.
Useless - patheticly stupid. Just keeping it recent we've invented nuclear reactors (fermi) and discovered neutrinos, higgs boson (cern) and are at the forefront of innovation - as always.
Corrupt - It's not a population characteristic; all this fucking planet is corrupt by the jews.

well, i think you know why slovenians hate you, you greasy cunts

Why don't you simply stop migrants? After all they first step on land in Italy(or Greece).

>2 wars, 4 sides

user,why are we having this discussion again?Are we the only ones that can't handle the bantz?Burgers,Leafs and kiwis don't get nearly as triggered as we do and they get shat on much more often.Almost everyone likes Italy and we could be doing much worse, look Sweden or Germany for example.

i have mia familia in verona and i can say you guys are pretty fucking cool by polish standards, just don't import niggers

Because that'd be mean, t. EU. Sending them to G*rmany isn't mean at all though.

If you ask me, anti italian sentiment feels disproportionally strong around these parts and there really isn't anything that we warrant for deserving that reputation (unlike Canadians which are pretty fucking awful posters on average), italian posters on Cred Forums aren't nearly as bad as italian posters on other *chans. Try using a VPN and post from the US, you'll notice that people will handle yours posts in a quite different manner. Hell the italians that are living abroad can confirm that.

all meds are nonwhite

i called barney

Italy has no minimum salary. If you look at Hungary their minimum wage is lower than expected if you compare to their average salary. One can only imagine where those millions of slaves work, if they even work legally.

Lazy, Catholic, big-family Southern European/Mediterranean cultures are objectively inferior to hard-working, Protestant, nuclear family Anglo/Nordic/Germanic cultures.

We have no national minimum wage because every job title has its own regulated by unions

longobards>>>>>arab rape babies

Slavs, Finns (actually a separate race), Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, Swedes, Irish, French, Germans. None of them are white. If you take the claims at face value.
Iran was white, though, and India. Believe me. No sources needed.

/thread

We hate you because you got BTFO by a fucking potato blight. Fucking useless.