Anyone else have that endgame feeling?

If you do, how does that effect your ability to hide your power level?

I find myself getting more brazen as the big happening creeps closer. I realize this is a mistake and I'm actively trying to not reveal anything.

Just wondering if any of you are going through the same shit.

Pic unrelated - just for enjoyment.

After knowing that shit was going to hit the fan in my lifetime since a decade or more ago, I've gotten decent at hiding my power level.

But this endgame is so damn palpable that I'm going full retard telling everyone they need to buy water filters and storable food if they don't want to starve to death. And guns to protect it.

I'm so glad I'm self employed because I would be fired with how little I care about hiding my power level at this point. We've got less than a year

>Pic unrelated - just for enjoyment.

Thanks, I enjoyed it.

Sometimes I act ironically blue pilled in public. To a stupid level. My sarcasm should be obvious but instead a bunch of SJW cucks agree with the shit I say, which is so fucking over the top usually. I usually find a nice wall after and proceed to bash my fucking head into repeatedly

I've been following this collapse stuff for a couple of years now and it seems increasingly close to crisis time.

I'm a Britcuck so I don't know what the fuck It besides how to live of an austere diet and filter water.

I don't argue with leftists, they are completely brainwashed in their beliefs. But I take every opportunity to express contempt for them and everything they stand for.

yeah.

im going to start telling everyone about the jews.

and their plan to create greater israel by forcing us to take care of the muslims.

It could be Deutsche Bank that starts this whole thing rolling.

gold, silver and bitcoin bitchez

>feeling more natural and happy with ones views
>a mistake

Why cuck out?

>Fun fact

>From 1970-2012 the population of the united states has gone from 90% white to 60%

>30% decline in less than a single lifetime

You'll see the same thing happen to Europe in faster than they'll admit. Mark Steyn may be a jew shill, but he called this shit way before any of this migrant shit that will slam the gas pedal on the demographic collapse. Back in the early and mid 2000s, when the edgiest thing you could do online was mock christians and "racist" whites

tfw you have no money to buy SHTF gear

I work in a restaurant. Watching the dynamics is interesting. FoH, mostly kids, shockingly antihillary.

I've managed to explain to two brown guys what trump actually meant with "Mexico isn't sending" and achieved comprehension.

Did it like this:

"Listen to these two statements

>Mexico isn't sending is best

>America is sending troops to...

In these two situation, who is doing the sending?"

It got me thinking though, if I get cocky, I might reveal it at the wrong place and time. But the agitation and palpability is making it difficult.

we are the offering to god. The water to wash away the filth.

My endgame is population control.

It's a problem that will go out of control in 33 years and is the best solution to many of our problems.

One time I got drunk and ranted about jews.

Luckily I was with 2 Korean girls who could barely speak English and thought i hated juice

Maybe I'm an edgy fag, but my parent no longer yell at me when I say nigger. They're conservative and hate Muslims, so it wasn't a long process. Most of my friends know I like Trump. I don't tell random strangers I wish America and Europe were 100% white if that's what you mean.

the problem with saying nigger is it discredits you and any point you might have

No it's not. I was screwing around with growth models, and barring some catastrophic event, the human population will be +10 billion by 2049.

The most generous estimates for the Earth's carrying capacity (using food as the limiting factor) say 10 billion is the maximum.

Nah it could go much higher IMO provided they built desalination plants. But they wont. Since the elites want population reduction. And they are mostly managing to halt population growth everywhere so far except Africa/India.

Even so however with that many people you can't really spread the wealth or give them all a comfortable level of living. That's why I think that they are pushing green tech to make sure developing nations don't industrialize. And flooding the first world with migrants to bankrupt us, and drive us down to third world status. But it appears that recent rise of populism means it wont go so easy as they hoped.

Well user.

Watching everything unfold in the last two years, times are changing fast.. Compared to 2014, I can feel I can reveal my power level a lot more, I'm not sure why, maybe it's because buzzwords are dying and that the SJW/leftist rule is actually starting to crumble.

Of course I'm not going to go full retard and reveal my power level, but at times I'll say something that's not very subtle and people agree with it. This didn't happen a couple of years ago.

This is where it gets beyond confusing. People seem to be becoming a lot more offended, but at the same time, people seem to be becoming less politically correct. I'm not sure if it has something to do with being /fit/, but something is definitely strange, it's as if two dimensions have collided, I can't explain it right, but we all feel it.

Desalination does nothing for food.

Also, you're right the most generous estimstes are around 16 billion (which seems like an outrageous dystopia but I'm not ecologist). The ones that include other limiting factors like energy resources put the number at less than 5 billion.

Stop posting whores

Yea this election has made me lose all hope in America. I'm just thinking about my own personal survival or success at this point, whether America falls or not. Thinking about moving to Thailand if isis isn't there, or a peaceful country like Denmark

I've stopped hiding my beliefs. Now I'm not shouting "FUCKING NIGGERS! GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!" like a retard, I fully don't give a fuck if I come off as an asshole, fascist, or trigger people.

Thailand? I bet you don't even have a passport. Lying faggot.

Admit it, your real plan is to procrastinate by shitposting day after day. Then when the happening finally hits, you will REEEE about how you didn't prepare, and then you will willingly incarcerate yourself at the local FEMA camp so you can get your daily rations of gibs.

Same goes for all of you niggers. And me.

Hnnnng.

>Go out to nightclub in SF
>SJW-esque geeky gamer/cosplay tumblr girls with pixie cuts, blue hair, and mohawks all over
>They're into me and think I'm cute
>They tell me their pansexual (almost always)
>They also think I want to join their bullshit movements, one even wanted me to joing ANTIFA
>Friend me on normiebook
>Delete me within a week after finding out that I'm not what they thought I'd be.

Kawaii in the streets, Hitler in the sheets I guess. I don't understand why those types of females always seem to gravitate towards me.

It's literally the moving of the overton window.

The acceptable level of discourse within the public domain has either shifted, or grown to encompass the subjects that we so regularly talk about. It is not a big deal to talk about how you want to maintain a superior culture, however only a year ago, it would have been completely unacceptable.

Whether or not Trump was the actual cause is irrelevent by this point; he alone has managed to truly begin a public discourse, and forever destroy the ceiling of public discourse that the liberals are trying so hard to maintain.

Sounds like you are projecting

I hope it happens soon, I can't stand to live much longer.

Me too...

My will to live was stripped from me long ago. But with suicide being for pussies, I simply wait to die in battle.

Cred Forums, is shit really getting worse? I second guess it because I assume the exposure to constant happenings on here paints a graver picture of reality than what might truly be the case. I mean, kids are still playing baseball, teenagers are still falling in love, and people are generally still going about their everyday lives.

But there's that other part of my brain that can't reconcile the severity of societal collapse that seems more and more frequent..

What's the truth?

I'm openly racist because rural people here arent over sensitive anyway.. punched a nigger yesterday just for looking at me wrong, that's the way to do it now. They aren't welcome here and they should feel that at every moment. We must fight back...

I don't know user, what's the difference? You'll forever have the images of depravity and degeneracy you were exposed to here in the back of your mind.

Less sulking, more thighs.

It's going to get worse.

It's going to get a lot worse.

For example, just now there was a happening in which India just attacked Pakistan; this instance being one of the widely theorized potential causes of World War 3. Chances are that it's nothing, however chances are that it is also potentially going to set in a number of events that may change the future of our history forever.

We're in troubled times, my lad; our culture and country as it stands now... cannot stand in a time of war. Less than 24% of Americans today state that they would fight for their country in the case of a war.

When a draft ever happens to be instilled, this country will collapse. People will riot in the streets to continue their steady line of GIBSMEDATS instead of actually going to fight as they were commanded.

Let's not fucking post that one

There is no such thing as a societal endgame unless humans are eradicated in their entirety. No, I do not feel that all humans being eradicated is imminent.

Nigger you can make a bare minimum basic bugout bag for $30-40 between a hardware store and a DolllarTree store.

this starts off a little edgy but eventually explains the phenomena you've independently noticed

people just don't really buy into the SJW Jew shit any more on a subconscious level honestly, though consciously they still think they do and are afraid to admit it to themselves on a conscious level

I too am looking forward to the end of the Republican Party as a legitimate political entity, it's been brewing for 50 years

Some fat bitch came in to where I work today

She looked at the Newspapers and laughed out loud "HA"
"Can you believe that Trump said he won the debate? Have you ever heard a politician say anything like that before?" She asks me
"I guess not" I said
She goes goes on "I mean seriously he's just a lunatic, like what does he think this is. And hillary is great I mean isn't she the best?"
"I dont know, I was kind of bummed about the whole Bernie Sanders thing. I mean like, he had more supporters and the party just gave the nomination to her."
The lady continued, convinced that I was a liberal and I agreed with her, "Yea I know isn't it great that the party can be so united to do something like that. Its been a crazy election, very important."
I say "Yea super important, its like one candidate is actually going to help america and the other one is going to kill every and destroy the Earth."(talking about hillary)
Bitch: "Oh my god, I know, he's just the worst, but we got to get out there and vote, someone young and smart like you needs to make sure to vote."
>Oh, I'm planning on it, trust me.
>pepesmile.png
>she smiles, then looks concerned
have a nice day

I need to stock up on MRE's

I punched two nigger babies in their strollers and just looked at the single black mother with a death stare when she started chimping out. She quieted down real fast and brought her little niglets elsewhere. Then I threw 3 different homeless niggers in the trash and told them not to get out because they were trash. I dropped by the dumpster the next day and all 3 of them were still in there snorting crack and playing basketball.

It's time for us not to hold back. Welcome home, white man.

rare crusades pepe

choke her to death.

Good job lad

First the helpless that's a great idea

i only hide it if it serves our purpose, otherwise all's fair in love and war

>pepesmile.png
been dropping this one

the alt-right may burn, but the chans will live on

Call them Africans. Call Asian people Asians. Call white people Europeans. Call Jews Jews. Call Arabs Arabs and Indians Indians. Problem solved.

Top kek on so many levels here, have some (You)s

What is "our" purpose? You're safe anyway m8 (((they))) doesn't care for your country even if WWIII comes.
All you should care about is your big drug cartel problem.

>it's as if two dimensions have collided, I can't explain it right, but we all feel it.

Reality has become surreal.

My advice: Channel your feelings into something productive.
>Get involved with disaster response teams in your area, or search and rescue volunteers - this is a great way to network (which is very important if you want to make it).
>Learn some skills like canning vegetables or gardening. Practice shooting.
>Learn your local area as well as you possible can (roads and trails). Get a compass and a map and practice.

Above all else, don't let the hate and fear keep you on the computer 24/7. If you are addicted to it - be honest about it. Try to stop for 24 hours and see if it is hard. If it is hard - then address it like a man and solve the problem.

Being aware of the Leftist bullshit going on in the world should be a constructive thing. It should motivate you to get fit and prepared... then, even if nothing happens, you are better off anyway.

Why do people think gold would be at all a useful currency in the event of societal collapse? Sure, normal money wouldn't be backed by anything, but the only inherent use of a gold brick would be to brain someone.
Not to mention people already know how their currency works, and I doubt people would trust their no-longer-backed money less than cutting a very small bit out of this gold brick, then weighing it on your handy dandy fucking scales, and telling them how much that's worth
Also GOLD IS HEAVY AS FUCK whereas paper money weighs barely anything at all

>Just wondering if any of you are going through the same shit.

Yes. It hasn't really been a "feeling" as much as it has been noticing trends and correlation between events.

Short-term useful goods in a collapse situation:
>bic lighters (lots)
>cigarettes
>bullets (9mm/5.56/308)
>canned/dry foodstuff
>water purification method/device
>~5(or more) jerrycans with some form of fuel stabilizer for preservation (premium fuel 91+ octane)

>endgame feeling
The hell are you talking about?

Fun fact: The most virtue-signaling folk really don't like minorities. They're just trying to please Jamal, because they're afraid he'd chimp out and raise his temper.

interesting

>useful currency

>currency
>useful
Pick one.

Real goods. Real value. You, as a person, have real value. You can be assigned tasks, which you can perform. That has value.

If the thing you're stocking up on doesn't have a tangible effect, it is useless.

Currency is useless.

I have this theory that women of above average intelligence subscribe to SJW/Feminist ideologies. They are smart enough to understand and follow the dogma that they are prescribed, which is a lot more than most women are able to do. However, most of them are unable to critically think about these ideas without an authority to guide them.

These women can pick up on the intelligence of other men, which they actively seek out. When they find out these men hold views entirely opposite of theirs, they become very confused. Most of them recoil and reassess your intelligence in your mind, while a select few of them are intrigued by your opinions given the intelligence level they already assessed you to be at. These are the women that are open to being red pilled.

>your intelligence in their mind
typo

I had some drinks and brought up the dangers of low interest rates and how we never recovered from 2008 and it's going to be biting us in the ass soon. This is to a group of simple people that don't discuss much beyond their social life or media. It's definitely getting harder to hide the level.

It's a huge mistake dude. Remember the Night of the Long Knives.

le useless currency ememememem

its useful you fucking wanker, it only holds no value but thats not a problem because we put trust in it, because thats just the thing we use

fucking hell its not that hard, currency is just a vehicle to make life easier.

You're so close and yet pretty far.

The problem people have with paper money is it's all fiat currency. Gold has been "money" for longer than most people know, as has silver. Those screaming to buy precious metals are betting on the value of those to remain even as the confidence in fiat currency crumbles down to nothing. Unfortunately, that will not be the case at the start of any major disaster situation that leaves people with a lack of desire for paper money. You're right, the gold bars are pretty useless to the average person aside from an improvised weapon. But paper currency is worse, at most being rather shit tinder or kindling.

At the start of any disaster, until things settle down and order is restored, you're going to find things like food, alcohol, cigarettes, matches, lighters, toiletries, bullets, and medication to be far more valuable than paper, gold, or silver. Metals won't feed your family. They won't help your nerves in the least, protect your life, or keep anything clean. All of those things I listed will, and they're not even the most valuable currency to have in a shitty situation. Anyone can trade toilet paper or a can of beans. If you've got a supply of those, you're no more valuable to a group of Jimmy Jackasses than Joe Dickbag with his own collection of store-bought bullshit. But if you can fix a busted generator, that's a different story. Skills are the most important thing by far. Get several, and get good at them. Be the asshole people want to call MacGyver. Get some horticulture under your belt, learn what herbs grow in your area and what to use them for. Be a backup medic in a pinch. And figure out how to brew your own booze. Spoiler: It's not that hard.

>I have this theory that women of above average intelligence subscribe to SJW/Feminist ideologies.

These are just women who are lost and never had a fatherly figure. Not above average intelligence.

Not so sound like a euphoric fedora, but I consider myself intelligent, and these other people who bail on me to be fearful and scared of my intelligence on a subconscious level.

Take guns for example, or even a blunt object as a weapon.

>Primal era
>Brute people throwing fists
>One is more intelligent than the rest and picks up a stick to whoop ass
>All the others yell like chimps and fear the one with the stick who has the upper hand

So, are they afraid of the stick or the brain behind the stick?

>Modern era
>Fist fighting and shit
>Schoolyard rules even in adulthood
>One isn't built for fighting, so he carries a gun
>Defends himself with said gun
>People go ape shit and get scared then say guns should be bad and ending a life with a bullet was too far

So are they afraid of the gun or the brain behind the gun? I see these types of girls much like the primitive folk who feared the one who picked up a stick eons ago.

There's one of those anti-negro comics like "Around blacks, never relax" that show this very scenario. The guy who's trying to show how tolerant he is is sweating nervously while patting a black thug's shoulder.

Gold has more meaning than being a metal when it comes to currency. Even in ancient times thousands of years ago, gold was seen as a godly material. There's a true hidden reason as to why Jews love it. It even comes from space. Monoatomic gold is something that supposedly gives a man greater abilities, which shows gold's true value.

Why stop at america and europe. China, africa and india should be wiped our and colonized by whites.

I've hidden my powerlevel, unless having a conversation with someone I know I can convert. I have successfully converted two people. One of them is full Cred Forums-tier but he's never visited Cred Forums before.

After the recent debates and seeing the stupidity of the normies, I've started dropping the redpill on social media and in real life, subtly of course. Practically everyone I know thinks I'm just another normie, most of my friends know I'm smart and well educated on politics but that's it.

As it gets closer to November, I'm going to start going full redpill. I don't even give a shit anymore, I'm getting MAD. I'm getting angry at what's happening around me. At this point I don't care if I'm seen as racist. The good thing is, the average kiwi is somewhat racist to a degree, it's definitely not a big deal here in NZ. We can openly get away with a lot more than what you could in other Western countries. Redpilling normies here is actually kinda easy once you get them interested.

For Kiwibros - I live in Palmerston North. Would be great to meet some of you!

Wow, you are a cuck.

Yep. The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Overcompensating to hide their true fears but appear to peers like they are evolved to think past emotions.

>it even comes from space

This is the most fedora post i have ever seen

Have an up vote, m'lady

>Gold has more meaning than being a metal when it comes to currency.

This is true, but does nothing to invalidate the point that it's still fairly useless to the average person except as currency, or for anything else you'd use a similarly sized chunk of aluminum for. Paperweight, shitty improvised weapon... most people won't bother with electrical stuff so conductivity is irrelevant.

No, they see something they recognize as rare, which translates into "valuable" and so it's primarily money in some form or another.

Still great to have once things normalize after a disaster and order gets restored for a more modern economy beyond the barter system to be put into play, but pointless if that's the main thing you've stocked up on or the only thing you wish to trade in. Odds are if you try trading ingots of gold or silver to somebody for cans of beans at the beginning of any situation where that seems like a thing to do, you're going to get your ass seriously hurt or killed and all of your shit stolen.

Having subtle and sneaky conversations at work. Injecting doubt, finding allies. I think my blue state might flip. Maybe.

It does. It comes from asteroids. The Asteroid Belt is loaded with gold.

It comes from stars forming, like most elements.

i dont, i make it blatant and forceful. Don't have the time we think we do, I fear hilbot may take office and move her pawns quickly before she dies.

my dicks not that long

% decline in less than a single lifetime

All the politicians assured the masses that no ethnic change would occur.

This is endgame stuff. Pastor Steven Anderson says that the U.S. embassy was behind him being deported from South Africa and he has documents to prove it. Youtube has been taking down his videos and shadowbanning him and others.

If Hillary gets elected eventually we are all going to be arrested for inciting terrorism. Terrorism will eventually be re-branded as ANYTHING that is deemed "judgemental". Just having an outside of the box opinion will be "extremist or radical".

All of this is not even that far away.

We will be looking back at "alt-right" in 5 years the way we look back at "anonymous: we are legion" today

Lick the cum out of my asshole

Im so glad that I can get anything mecanical I get my Hands on running again. That skill is so Handy to have.

With Electronics i suck tho.

I think some v for vendetta type shit will occur

Government created mass disease, which will scare us and give them ultimate control

yeah a few days I've woken up my girlfriend by reading her reports about islamic attacks and asking her to guess what race the perpetrators were. It's pretty fun.

>oh honey, five men ran into a german bathhouse yelling "all sluts must die", do you think it was a group of white germans?
>....no. Obviously it was probably muslims
>wow, good guess baby

I don't hide it anymore.

Sure I don't come out say "Hitler was right" yet, but I'm done hiding my hatred of sjws, feminism, muslims,etc. I don't care anymore.

Times are changing as another user said earlier. People in my department detest BLM and a few of my coworkers actively talk about how smelly the indians are. Curry and BO.

I was taken aback by what he actually said and just nodded in approval.

this really spoke to me and was motivating. thanks user!

this is very inspiring

NEW YORK
E
W

Y
O
R
K

people will always go about their daily lives, even during the end.

Have you ever played Fallout?

>Britain leaves the EU
>India at war again with Pakistan
>Cold War mark II has already begun
>A literal meme is going to become US president
>Islamic terrorist attacks so commonplace people barely give a shit any more (can you imagine how much greater the reaction to the Chelsea bombings would have been 1 year ago?)
>A Peloponnesian pederasty parliament is the most politically influential forum on the planet

Is this the end? Is this just a blip? Is this the will of KEK?

>revealing power level
Why would I care about disclosing how much anime I watch.

kinda new here, can you explain the 'A Peloponnesian pederasty parliament is the most politically influential forum on the planet'

Jesus is already back my friend! Put your armor back on and get ready for the fun ;)

MEDICATION

Pretty much every white person in Australia is racist to certain degrees so you don't have to hide much. Though I am in Queensland, never been to Melbourne which is supposed to be our "sweden"

he means Cred Forums, lurk more

It means us

yeah i thought as much, thanks anyway