HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO FUCKING STUPID ? HOW ??!!!!!!

ANYONE ?...How is it possible ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwj7DA5cwN0

Or maybe that's not the right question...
Maybe i should be asking how do such incompetent people become "economists" ?

What's the catch ? Why do they get hired in the first place ? Am I missing something ?

Just listen to this smug cunt.
Then again , maybe i shouldn't be surprised considering that the U.S. government worships keynesian economics.

But the level of incompetence we're dealing with here is just astonishing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
youtube.com/watch?v=Zmji36q8E4o
youtube.com/watch?v=lq6Q6Ulh0DI
youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwj7DA5cwN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

free bump

She doesn't back up her statements and are all opinion based rather than fact based.

"I don't think so"

"I think.."

Her arrogance is disgusting and is most likely a product of having a free ride through college and probably her life as well.

>Liberals
>Smart
She is your typical SJW bitch with high expectations and doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about, she probably went and bitched about how she won the argument over kikebook

She's a woman what do you expect

Cavuto has ripped into two or three of these people already.

"Debt-free" college can't be done, unless you don't fact room and boarding, books, and other fees into debt. Also, what will stop colleges from increasing tuition and taking more tax money?

>human capital should never be sacrificed
Completely meaningless statement. Stopped watching right there.

>She is your typical SJW bitch with high expectations and doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about,

I get that. But like i said above..How ? Who the fuck hires these idiots ? How is it possible to trust people who are this stupid ?...It's kinda scary to be honest.

Is that peter schiff, who's grandfather bankrolled the bolsheviks?

>no degree is worthless

Diversity hire.

Like Mark Twain said:

"If you lined up all the economists between here and Washington, they'd all point in a different direction."

>Female
>Economist
Problem begins there really

why is the business man so dark

>no degree is worthless

This is true from an economists viewpoint.

A degree represents 4 or more years of student loans. That means that every degree is worth 10s or 100s of thousands of dollars to a bank.

Economists think in terms of cash flow, interest and banking. Not individuals.

Chroist. Has she even studied basic economics?

hue hue hueheuhueuhue the CEO

Peter Schiiff is Pol as FUCK

Read about his Dad, went to jail for his principles

that video is really old

All I see...

And refused to abandon his principles to get out of jail.

He was offered a get out of jail free card if he would stop selling his book, and refused.

He was also mistreated in prison and refused medical treatment, after which he died.

she needs to fart on my dick tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94

You can hear the stupidity, the rythme and the type of argument and how everything is centered on emotions and virtue signaling.
The eyes also, eyelids always opened fully with fixed pupils implying there's no thinking involved, slow and monotonous tone implying regurgitated content that was not digested.
And that, due to the above, ridiculously unwarranted smug overall expression and manneerism...

Not that all those things are not limited to women, they are mainly the mark of the dimwitted.
It tend to be tied to women because of pic related, they are overwhelmingly dim compared to males, and there are very little bright women.

I hope the womanless age will soon be reality thank to the coming artificial womb, and that male-only society will understand the need to eugenics and the eradication of dimness due to it being an absolute Evil with a big E where society's sustainability is concerned.

Liberal universities. Happened at my Uni. I literally had a prof here who justified the "wage gap" and who could not give me a coherent answer when I asked "if women are cheaper labor than why don't they make up the vast majority of the market? If I could the same productivity for a lower price just by hiring a woman, why wouldn't I fill my company with women?" She rambled for like 5-10 minutes about how women can't catch a break and that no male employer would hire all women because of discrimination. Bullshit, if I could get the supposed lower price for the exact same product I'd buy it in bulk.

This woman had her PhD in Economics! I have to assume it's politics at this point because you cannot argue for the existence of a wage gap if you've read even a high school textbook on economics.

That was just infuriating. The loud mouthed whore kept pushing her 'human capital' nigger kike shit and the moderator wouldn't shut her fuck up so the only person with a grasp of basic economics (the man) could explain his positions.

>Female economist
That's the problem

Thanks op that stupid blonde gave me increased autism.

Free college masterrace reporting in. I think that the colleges have no incentive to not make a more attractive workforce. Here the government decides which degrees are more funded and which there aren't. Not letting for profit schools ruin our workforce.
That is essentially better because then you won't have a ton of shitty degrees running around just because people like them eg. Gender studies. Or racial studies.

You should just make your colleges only give degrees out that is needed in the labor market and not flood it with the same types.

What degrees get funded and what dont Snowautist?

There is more funding for technical degrees, economic (for business)/trade and science degrees.

Things like social studies and other humanistic degrees tend to get less

Medicine, law, business, teaching?

I expect Arts anything gets less/0

Yup those also get funding.

Art, philosophy and useless languages get none.

Languages are a clear example. There has been an increased funding for Russian and Arabic in the latest years. Meanwhile German, French and Spanish are in decline

>Art, philosophy and useless languages get none.

based

>mfw my brother spent ~$25,000 USD on a philosophy undergraduate

my family worked and saved so that autist could learn nothing and be unemployable

>Liberal universities. Happened at my Uni. I literally had a prof here who justified the "wage gap" and who could not give me a coherent answer when I asked "if women are cheaper labor than why don't they make up the vast majority of the market? If I could the same productivity for a lower price just by hiring a woman, why wouldn't I fill my company with women?"

But i wonder how it is allowed though...How in the fuck do they get their Phd in the first place ?
Or are all exams , tests corrupted from the start ?....Would this possibly explain why keynesian economics is not fully dead and buried yet ?

It's a crime to allow this nonsense to continue..Both in Europe and America...People are getting diplomas learning economic horseshit.

Ps: sorry for my mediocre english btw..I hope what i wrote still makes sense.

>But i wonder how it is allowed though...How in the fuck do they get their Phd in the first place ?

It is strange, she'd have to get good grades right? Or do they let people do PhD who dont have good grades in the USD?

what a worthless video. I'm so sick of US media thinking they can explain and do justice to a subject in less than 10 minutes. It makes me sick.

>Maybe i should be asking how do such incompetent people become "economists" ?
It's not a rigorous discipline given that it's a field of trying to predict things. And you can get a degree in "economics" from even a college that's known exclusive as a haven for drunken frat parties.

Even "acclaimed" Economists are largely talking out of their butts and hinging all of their authority on what is really just their own opinions as to what will or will not work. Very few of them have a track record that supports their position of authority.

Almost the entire field of Economics failed to see the impending sub-prime mortgage crisis. And any dissenting and cautionary voices among them that tried to point out the train wreck that was inevitably going to happen were tamped down virulently.

What part of the topic was left out user?

The taxpayer gives the government money, the government pays for the students education, the private company increases costs as far as possible because the government is paying any amount from the tax payer

Where did Schiff miss something? Not all topics require a 2 hour lecture to describe or analyse them

>tfw you've never taken an economics class in your life and you know more about economics than this dumb cunt
wew

she has a point

in other countries college education is seen as an investment in the future of the nation's health

the man is right in saying that much modern curriculum is garbage

wtf i love Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Cartoon history now

>the man is right in saying that much modern curriculum is garbage

I guess you missed that part of my post. Try to read before you respond and shit up the board, newfag

The wrong solution is for the government to support college education with loans. That just boots prices like we see today.

Now the government completely funding worthless degrees, like gender studies, is also a bad idea.

*boosts

Are those the same countries that claim they need mass immigration to fill their job markets?

Read up on cultural marxism. The fundamental method of reasoning is the scientific method, but save for the hard sciences and engineering, the scientific method has been abandoned. Economics used to be the discipline of applying the scientific method to human behavior. But cultural marxism, which states that nothing is true, and everything is relative, is incompatible with the scientific method.

Which means that every field which is infected by cultural marxism, since it is not concerned with truth, can elaborate any "theory" it chooses without having to back it up with facts. Which is why so many mediocre hacks come up with their own economic/sociological theories. None of which are provable.

Im torn on this issue, honestly we put so much money in bullshit that educating the population at a lowered cost to students wouldnt hurt. As long as its not bullshit degrees like gender studies. Maybe if a certain sector is lacking workers the government could subsidize education into that particular field for a short time. I dont know, but debt is bullshit and college feels over priced. Most of what you learn is self taught anyway unless its some lecture, but even then what you learn depends on the quality of your teacher and their personal bias.

Yes, those are the same counties that CLAIM they need mass immigration.

I'll humor your shitpost - the real issue is them supposedly not having enough people. They could easily incentivise their citizens to have more children. Even then their economies are doing great, they don't really need to import anyone. There are other motives at work with them importing millions of illiterate shitskins, most of whom they know still aren't getting jobs even after years of being in Europe.

That hurt to watch
>guy gives a good point
>I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO COLLEGE WHY SHOULD YOU BE THE ONE TO DECIDE WHO CAN AND CAN'T GO
>b-but the government is jacking up prices by giving out loans...
>I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO COLLEGE WHY SHOULD YOU BE THE ONE TO DECIDE WHO CAN AND CAN'T GO

I don't know what you're insinuating but I've received by Bachelor in Philosophy and I have a fantastic barista job.

I agree she was just an obnoxious cunt who wouldn't let the other guy get a word in edgewise. I think the news channels do this on purpose and tell one person to flip out. Because literally every time they have two "experts" on to debate, it just ends up in nonstop back and forth yelling. Then the host tries to intervene and they have to cut the segment even though it has only been debated for not even 2 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zmji36q8E4o

>women in charge of money

College is overpriced because of government intervention, it's a protected business that the gov. props up now.

>how do such incompetent people become "economists" ?
Affirmative Action + vagina. We might get a president the same way. We'll sit there letting it happen because they buy our passivity with materialism.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lq6Q6Ulh0DI

College is overpriced because of college football.

That's just another thing that doesn't help, the root causes all lead back to government intervention

I want to believe

>lives in Louisville, where their faggoty college was voted most LGBTQIOMFGBBQ friendly school in the country, thick with corruption on its board of trustees, and spending millions of dollars a year on shitty, overpriced rental properties with paper thin walls and new sports facilities

These faggots worship the ground these niggers walk on because of their ability to throw a fucking ball, which is why I don't go in for sports, not even the white dominated ones

>Affirmative Action + vagina. We might get a president the same way
fuckin'hell....Shouldn't reason , logic and objectivity trump dogmatic bullshit ideologies & emotional pleadings ?....
I guess not....This is not good. We're creating a world where this:
youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc
Will become a reality

White women are mentally ill.
We just need to accept it.

haven't heard about schiff since 2012. i always wondered what happened to Cred Forums's favorite jew

what kind of a rat goes onto television and unironically begs for money, nay, demands PROUDLY her mistakes be shouldered by the taxpayer?

Show me one woman with morals, one woman who has honour in her heart besides Maggie and the Queen. What is this absolute garbage? Who does this and can sleep at night? Who can take favours like this and brag about it?
Remember when going house-to-house with hat-in-hand was an act of great shame?

Forgive me if i sound like a fucking retard but am i really going to be paying for all these faggots to go on a 4 year drug fueled SJW brainwashing fuckfest because i fucking got a job while these faggots fucked off with their parents money and loans and they cant pay them off?

What the fuck?

What happened to them going to fucking jail? I guess that wasnt enough to deter them from taking out a bunch of fucking retarded loans that somehow fuck the taxpayer?

What?

You're in for a surprise.

yeah ABSOLUTELY!!!

Where can I get educated more on this?

I don't know how good or bad it is compared to other colleges but mine is a private non for profit that has a very good program. An associates degree ended up costing about 12k, doesn't seem too bad to me.

>pretty cute
>hot body
>powerful woman at the top of a large tech/internet company
>that FUCKING LAFF
I didn't think such a small thing could be such a dealbreaker.

>in other countries college education is seen as an investment in the future of the nation's health

Yeah and europes employment and economy are going so well right now huh.

Oh and europe has such great top 100 universities right now huh.

oh wait

>HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO FUCKING STUPID ? HOW ??!!!!!!
I ask myself the same question when people put a space before question marks/quotation marks/full stops.

Jesus christ what a brainless vapid cunt.

the idea that there are jobs you don't need a college degree for/that a glut of overeducated, underperforming "college graduates" depresses wages in white collar fields never crosses her fucking mind because a high school guidance counselor sold her on the idea of a video journalism degree and she had the tits and hair to make it on TV.

based Schiff BTFOing dumb bitches all day

for a kike he at least tells it like it is

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xwj7DA5cwN0
Holy fuck that is brutal

MMA is a pretty redpilled sport.

I'm with you, but I still follow MMA and watch fights. It's like IRL chess.

Fuck that smug host is hot as fuck

>investment in human capital is never a waste of money

Has she ever heard about the Soviet Union, Greece, Venezuela...