HILLARY'S WEAKNESS DISCOVERED

Hello anons, Hillary is suffering from seizures but below me is irrefutable evidence of how to set off those seizures. She starts seizing every time she hears loud noise in the videos. Now here's the icing on the cake, why do you think Molester Holt was telling the audience to remain silent the whole debate? This is huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_8AO5MDBEw

youtube.com/watch?v=7BGYYaaLrTc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/as7PUfMJ9mw?t=83
youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ3YHNYGo7c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJnnDLm7dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This election is so weird because it's so blatantly rigged. Is she really so bad at debating that she had to have the questions written on the paper in front of her? Couldn't she just memorize the questions if she knew it advance? It just seems like they are lying for the sake of lying.

Yes it's obvious she has seizures. Triggered by loud noise.

Do you by chance have the image showing that the railing was installed at that house just for hillary to visit the house?

Watch the debate... the last few seconds where they walk away from the podiums to shake hands.. some kind of trap door opens on top of Hillarys podium ? It goes from light to dark...wtf?

No clapping pls.

bump

Bump

bump

Please Clap

I already thought about this. What if we had a plant in the crowd rush the stage at a certain point and force a seizure out of her mid debate. It would be gg from there. Dude would be a hero. Trump would pardon you as well. I can't do it - I got a wife, 2 kids, mortgage, and career.

bump

didnt see it, senpai. tried..

What we need is a contingent of media people (the kind of dudes who shouted "YEAH" when trump dared hillary to release the emails) to sneak in police horns. They're the special order auto horns that can cause hearing damage at close range, like pic related. Wire them up to a button and a battery, attach them to the camera equipment and state it's a mobile battery and data recorder. On a given signal or any applause hit the buttons all at once and watch her lose it. Here's a video of what we'd be talking about. The unit itself is maybe 4-6 inches wide, 3 inches high in a square. Some units comes with an attached plastic horn which would obviously need to be removed in order to pass as a fan or a "battery" and it would hopefully be able to hook up to the same wire set as the media laptop and camera.

Video - youtu.be/as7PUfMJ9mw?t=83

Pls, if someone is going to the next debate, bring a dog flute or w/e and see if she loses her mind

>The secret to killing Hillary this whole time is mere Airhorns

It's like pottery

its a mic, you fucking retard

That idea is ruined by her rallies though, lots of clapping and cheering at those.

she had earplugs

What are we living in the 70's, ever hear of wireless blue tooth.

You can take your mic pack spin and shove it up your shill ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow

*exclusive leaked footage of hillary's morning makeup routine*

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ3YHNYGo7c

what you just said could be applied to a blue tooth ear piece

retard

Delusion: the thread
How far have these theories gotten you so far?
How about you dig for some of her actual mistakes and corruptions. She is a long time politician and trust me, shes made plenty of those.

She's usually got people around to catch her when she falls.

She'll be fine.

Look at this nodding:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJnnDLm7dc

Either she's ill or she's mental