youtube.com/watch?v=rcHyeDXTCRY&ab_channel=BrianMitchell

>really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Drumpf fans this buttblasted they lost the debate

Really makes me think you guys are desperate

CTR mad

Nope your reply just netted me a nice little lump of cash. Thanks for the 0.05 cents loser.
>mfw drumpf fags jelly of my net income
>mfw 'that makes me smart'

Already 2 shills in this thread. Holy fuck you guys must have shitty lives.
>I have no skills so I got a job trying to get people on the Internet to vote for a actually vending machine. Give that girl some money and she gets you what you want.

I believe it

You work for NimbleNavigaters and get paid to post pro-trump material and somehow you're not a shill?
Rly makes ya think

enjoy them because after the economy crashes it will be worthless while I ride on my gold and bitcoin faggot.

>90821919
such low bait that doesn't deserve a (you)

I have 106btc that I bought from my shilling on Cred Forums and CTR are paying me to goto shill conventions. Plus I might get a Ferrari.
You mad? Thanks Hillary!

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

The fuck is CTR?

Correct the record which is a Clinton superpac for shilling... Or crash team racing, you pick

correctrecord.org/

literally just hillary propoganda trolls

Holy lord this is actually a thing? lol

>Moderator tells Trump what his view on the Iraq War is.
Just wow. I didn't know these things were supposed to be 2v1.

Moderator has to tell trump what trump said. Otherwise he will keep telling lies.

That video made me change my mind.

Trump controlled the air time. Hillary read from a script.

I thought you guys said she had dementia?

How could she memorise all those "zingers"?

They're supposed to be debates, not just Trump talking non-stop.

>90822722
>90822667
>90825240

enjoy the no (you)s

also kek at the mad

im ashamed that there is a fellow aussie shilling for hillary in this thread

go fuck yourself cunt

i thought everything she said was watered down as fuck. He coulda taken it to her if he wanted. He dropped all these good opportunities. If he can't do it, then he can't.

The moderator lied though:
>"Well, he has either got to do something or not do something, perhaps, because perhaps shouldn't be doing it yet and perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations, you know," Trump said. "He's under a lot of pressure. I think he's doing a very good job. But, of course, if you look at the polls, a lot of people are getting a little tired. I think the Iraqi situation is a problem. And I think the economy is a much bigger problem as far as the president is concerned."
- Trump in 2003.

Also if someone wants to lie the moderator shouldn't stop them. This debate proves this, because the moderator was "interpretive" on what a lie was, and lied himself.