Say it happens tomorrow

Say nuclear war happens tomorrow, how happy will you be?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nashville in the top 30
...wut

>mfw an EMP strike releases me from the digital hell I've constructed for myselft through catfishing on tumblr as a sexy, well spoken grill

>nuke CA
>nuke Northeast
>nuke Great Lakes

TRUMP NOW LEADING ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Chattanooga here

Extremely happy. If I die, then I have no more worries. If I live, I live knowing that the hypocrisy has reached critical mass, and the only way forward is up. After the very worst day, things only get better.

>In Des Moines

Good Luck everyone else

I live near Charleston so yeah

ded

Oak Ridge here. Was just confused because there are much better targets than Nashville if you want to waste one here.

Id be really upset. Unless i got proof it was going to end all life on earth. Then id be cool

Would be dope since our place is the most insignificant at the moment.

This map is fucking retarded. I know one city that will get nuked off the map but you didnt even guess it. I bet you couldnt even guess it either.

This is probably a russian proxy anyways so fuck off.

Why would you nuke the cities and ignore military bases, nuclear weapons stockpiles, major production facilities ect... This target list is amateurish.

New Orleans?

I'm safe. Iowa reporting for duty.

Shit.

Depends on where. Quad Cityfag here, and I'm just dead.

on the one hand I won't get directly nuked
On the other Oklahoma gets all the country's poisoned nuclear air
Fate worse than death desu

>Detroit
>Nuked

CLOSE. same state.

What's funny is that it seems that by this map, the rest of the world is bretty cool with nuking all of the most liberal areas of the USA. Montana is starting to look better and better, I'm much too close to Chicago's blast radius to be safe.

I don't think you've actually bothered to cross check this list with the major military facilities.

>nuclear power plants

>retards think power plants can explode

I needed this, thanks user.

Shreveport?

yup. how'd you figure that?

Stuck between Nashville and Louisville so I guess I'm fucked.

I'm in Seattle but lately I've been giving up on life anyway so yeah sure whatever.

they can meltdown.

Boise here. Sorry bitches, but youll be playing by MY rules now (no faggots or male negroes allowed to live).

No Fucking Idea. Why do you think it would be nuked?

I want to think I'm moderately well-prepared having dumped a good 250 hours into the Fallout series. Shit on me all you want but I swear to god games like FO4 prepare you for "the real thing" at least to same extent as Gran Turismo or whatever prepares for for taking a turn at 124 mph. It's not much but it's something.

Point being, I feel somewhat prepared, psychologically.

Oh and gas all kikes of course.

Most of the major land based ballistic missile silos and SSBN bases are untouched. Again shit targeting. You aim for the city center you aim for strategic targets and if they happen to be near a center of population well that's just a bonus.

No-one would be happy except lunatics. If you think you would be happy after a nuclear exchange you're either crazy or dumb as fuck.

>tfw Florida bro

Jeb...hold me.

Maybe the creator of this map wants people to die. And the best way to do that is leaving the military hotspots active so there's a chance of war being fought abroad.

That's more death and destruction.

>Tfw east Texas

Fuckin rip

if you dont know then maybe you should research it. It's not really shreveport tho but very close to it. close enough.

Not even a bit.

you're going to be the first to go.

ill be dead so pretty fucking happy

not the same thing

I live in central MA so I'd feel pretty fucking dead.

Maryland would be gone
So no more shitposting for me i guess

Crispy/10

I might be right on the edge of the Milwaukee fireball. Time to go innawoods with the SKS

>Eugene Oregon somehow getting nicked by the blast from Portland

Who knew concentrated liberalism would increase the blast tenfold.

I'll be dead as majority of Cred Forums

Barksdale AFB?

Literally misses the largest naval base in the world
>babby's first i don't like these places map

Grants pass here, what a lucky little pocket I live in

>Des Moines

I have a feeling we're gonna get nuked.

As much as politicians get a hard-on about talking about an EMP, I seriously doubt that any nation is going to spend money building an atom bomb to just waste it on an EMP.

YUP

Weak rebuttal, bantzmaster.
I'm for real: I've LIVED the post-apocalypse psychology to an extent 80% of normies can't touch. It's something.

> nukes memphis and nashville
> doesn't nuke Jackson

I swear to god.

Nobody gives a shit about Des Moines

Well according to this map I'll probably be dead. Fucking air force bases.

Is Boise a good place to live? Or are you full?

you... do know the significance of your town, right?

>pic

No, the first strike will target missile silos and airbases, cities and industrial areas will be taken out with second or third strike assets.

To nuclear enemies: just do it faggot. Come and try us. See how america really reacts.

new orleans get's one i mean the whole area is fucked from fallout but with all the navy/airforce bases they have on the gulfcoast it's kinda stupid to not drop one along it.

Jacksonville? Seriously?

Fuck this place.

I'll survive
My family will be killed instantaneously
I'm ok with this
I fucking hate them but at the same time I don't want them to suffer

I would be dead as fuck

It appears LA is absolutely fucked, so I won't be happy... or anything but ash, really.

>tfw west and middle Tennessee scum refugees will come and shit up my glorious Knoxville and the Smokeys

If it means the death of everyone on the planet except those who have planned for this day to eventually happen then yes.

You ever think that we all should just die.
We're all shitty people one way or another.

You want to stand a chance, learn to hunt, clean game, start a fire, identify plants etc. Vidya doesn't teach you shit for real life.

>Be within 100miles of 3 major cities and a couple nuclear power plants.
>Feel safe because they're some pretty shitty cities

Huge navy base

>MFW a nuke just hits my shit directly and frees me from the literal hell I've construed for myself called my life

>tfw Houston is in the top 30

same, guess we're dying from fallout

Would be the most epic day in my life

Right? Why not dallas?

We will rebuild.

unless you have a self sustained life out innawoods far far away from any blast sights and can get water that isn't radiated you're going to die

>Autist thinks gaming is real

So I'm fine in south Mississippi... Unless fallout blows in from Texas. Hell, fallout might blow over the whole damn planet.

who cares

Indianapolis bro here.
wondering if I'll have time to flee west or if I should just go south.
I figure niggers from the south may flee north though, due to nukes, rising sea levels, and global warming. There are just so many military bases even west too thatd get nuked too :/

>Nuking Hell Passhole, Texas
If the mudslimes do it, I'd fucking convert. If it's the Russians, I'll personally suck Putin's toes until he cums.

Bossier City. I think the Russkies already know about that one.

Tfw in Cincinnati

At least a nuclear strike on the US has ONE upside, user.

>Idaho
phew

I'll be dead.

So happy

I like how these nuke maps totally avoid Yellowstone.

>not posting the classic

inb4 what are those clusters in the middle of nowhere

Nah we have to many niggers also fallout we literally have nukes making a circle around us.

Also, Hickman, KY here. Barely safe.

those are really huge fucking circles

would a modern nuclear bomb really have THAT much effective range?

>tfw Vegasbro
Well if the boys at Nellis can't save the Strip then no one's going to be surviving anyway.

Wait till Yellowstone erupts

Boise Survives

Well I live in central VA, so I'd probably escape the blasts, but get rekt by the fallout. I'd think Quantico and DC would be the greatest targets nearby. North Anna nuclear power station could potentially be a target but honestly I'd think that'd be a low priority target. If they want to get a blackout across the east coast, they'd probably go for an emp rather than completely destroying power stations for the sake of ease of occupation.

You guys should play around with this site.

Also I'm dead because I'm pretty close to that Ohio explosion. Not sure if it's enough to take out Wright Patterson though.

Here's a bigger version of that map too.

Mr. House will save Vegas

Middle silos. Built right next to people's farms and shit. Really makes you think.

Norfolkfag here, we'd be part of the bay or the Atlantic in a nuclear war. A fucking radioactive gulf.

Feels good to be a flyover right about now.

Missile*. Fuck Autocorrect

Literally the best target in TN... Ntm the huge DOD facility being built

as long as the death is swift

North Idaho reporting. We made it lads...

Thank fuck there is nothing worth nuking in my state. Being a backwater is good sometimes

>tfw I'm going to school in South Dakota
>tfw my family and friends will get nuked because they live in Minneapolis and the east coast.

>Bombing Charlotte
>Inb4 Niggers

My "city" is fucked
And I don't even live in it anymore.
Yet I still get to breathe in the good ole fumes of fallout

I prefer this scenario t͏bh

Wright Patterson would be a primary target m80, that thing's getting groundbursted into hot vapors

This fucked

Wow, theres a lot of nuclear power where I live. I wonder if my outlets offer more power than a normal one.

>most of Pennsylvania goes down

At least I won't survive my radiation burns long enough to witness the third war.

What the fuck is inbetween houston and austin? I thought the bae plant moved

Actually I was completely wrong about where Wright-Patterson was. I thought it was further north. I actually live like 1.5 hours from it.

To be honest, I think the scariest thing about a nuclear exchange would be the calm before the storm. Just imagine it, you're shitposting on pol and all the lights in your mom's basement go off. You scramble around to find your phone and when you find it, it won't turn on. It slowly creeps into your mind that the world as you know it is over. You rummage through your room trying to put together that bugout bag that you always told yourself you'd complete. You cram as many hotpockets and chicken tendies you can into your old backpack. You then go hide in a corner with your moist nugget awaiting the first bang.

I'd just assume I didn't pay the power company.

every paycheck i make sure to buy non perishable foods and gallons of water. I just need a gun user...But you're right. What if this happens in your sleep? Then bliss for all I suppose

Boise here. Fuck yeah lad!

rural Missouri bandit king reporting in

pretty pissed off that it waits until all of my work is done and life is just now starting to get easier, and also these are the only points in my life that bad shit happens.. so wow, yea.. like my health is getting better and my mind is starting to clear up enough that I can actually learn in school. I'm almost completely caught up.
So, it only makes sense for our society to crumble now.

>what are the black dots
I was just about to ask.
One of them is my city, sorta not happy about that.

30 kiloton nuclear chess

Dont make sense, the government wouldnt make a "nuke us here" map and release it to the public.

check this shit out. its a map for simulation nuclear attacks. you can place it anywhere you want.

>live in a small irrelevant country
>relevant countries nuke each other
>reconquer the world
please do it faggots

none of your circles accurately reflect the bulk of nuclear weapons blast+shockwave radius

all your dots are to big. i think people like you are whats holding humanity back. KYS

Would they even see a difference?

If Russia is exterminated.

Overjoyed.

Well my date didn't go too well today. Maybe I will. Turns out she's "used to be" lesbian.

I guess I'm a faggot.

Breddy gud

If countries really had nukes, they would have used them a long time ago.

But they want us to worry about non-issues so we ignore the real problems.

Nice dubs.

>Milwaukee
I hope they nuke this craphole first.