We're trying to turn the word google to be slang for nigger

We're trying to turn the word google to be slang for nigger.
Since Pepe is now a "symbol of hate"
Clearly the next step is to take a beloved mascot of society and turn it into a dank maymay of hate right?

Who do you nominate to become the next symbol of hate?
Can we get some OC for them going?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11325893
info.legalzoom.com/legal-use-disney-characters-21231.html
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html
twitter.com/jaredtswift
youtube.com/watch?v=xDCOC0OONCU
youtu.be/kzH1iaKVsBM
youtu.be/522qtqjSagM
youtu.be/l14WDZCnz-w
youtu.be/rHzcFa2mSjU
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8TrTW9lgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, this is pretty well made.

What if Pepe and Mickey are put together? Like Pepe teaching Mickey to march like a nazi.

I'm not nominating Mickey
I literally google nazi mickey

No. We must now get MoonMan into the media.

>using Mickey Mouse
Not many people have played Kingdom Hearts, user

How about Ronald McDonald? It would be easy to market to kids.

Is this the age of the meme wars

This is actually a pretty good idea, any drawfags want to churn out some more OC?

it would be hilarious to turn elsa into a blonde, blue eyed symbol of aryan supremacy

It must be done now.

Me and my friends say we hate dan or that idiot dan. No black people are named daniel and dan stands for dumb ass nigger

some one make a parody of this

Better than fucking mickey mouse desu. Just imagine what would happen when you google Elsa lol.

Funny thing is, you can simple niggre "Mickey nazi" and get shitton of images, but somehow Skypes and cucks didn't make it into hate symbol based on this. Maybe they just afraid of cartoon frog or Cred Forums in general?

but what about all the gay incest stuff

I vote for dahnald as our next mascot. He is always angry. Mickey is a rat and therefore a kike

Mark Zuckerberg.

Donald is way better. There's an entire episode where he's a Nazi.

Disney is going to have a legal heart attack

SATAN'S DEMANDS MUST BE MET
>Elsa for the whites, no other race will do
>No ethnic minorities in Frozen mirrors a nazi-utopia of a future
>Blonde hair, blue eyes, chosen to rule over all the land

A good kike is a dead kike

THIS
T H I S

Haha you are right

>"D-did you forget about me user..?"

Oh boy mein fuhrer

No, can we at least try to make our memes funny?

Minions. I hate those fucking things. Lets get them labelled as symbols of hate.

Good idea. Minions are already labeled as symbols of shit.

fuck with comcast
this jew runs it

brilliant user

Hey Cred Forums lets meme all white, blonde and blue eyed Disney princesses into white power symbols. Notice that all of them were made during the 1950's and 60's at the peak of the segregation era. They are the symbols of white power, white superiority, and notice there weren't niggers, spics, poops, bombs and chinks princesses at that time period. THEY WERE PART OF 1488 THE WHOLE TIME!!! MEME THIS CONSPIRACY!!!

Mick Magic is real

>chinks princesses

minor landed nobility, not royalty.

What if we crossed the streams and made Mohammed a Nazi?

taylor swift roll

also don't forget this meme Elsa as a Cred Forums made aryan princes as it is one of the more recent ones and it goes against a lot of the SJW expectations of a female on movies today.

>princesses

Gottfried Helnwein/Marilyn Manson beat you to it guys

Clearly the best option is the NaziTubbies

This, this is much better than micky.

a lot of these are probably already done for you

anyone can draw a fucking cartoon and make it racist god damn people are dumb

Whats the verdict?
strawpoll.me/11325893

Bump again.

Not bad, also that get.

Donald reaction images are great

MoonMan is low tier old Cred Forums trash.

Now this whole Google thing, I think it can go somewhere. If it could get picked up by MSM, then they'd understand the true motives of Cred Forums.

>88

It's kind of like if they tried to say the Guy Faux mask was racist

I nominate either Betty Boop or Elsa

It could be done with the whole disney family actually

we should pick a character who is culturally relevant. someone who is googled often, then flood the internet with images we've created of them. just imagine when some normie googles "elsa" or "donald duck" and full blown SS officer versions of them are the first thing to come up

Not only stupid, it is Illegal.

Cred Forums Warning: All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Legal use of Disney Characters

info.legalzoom.com/legal-use-disney-characters-21231.html

here ya go

>Soro's
Jesus Fucking Christ, user.

>Soro's
Wow I'm a crypto-kike now

hi CTR

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
> “We basically mixed Pepe in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html

twitter account in question....
twitter.com/jaredtswift

a jewish white nationalist from canada that is a holocaust survivor.

Look at him red, black and yellow. He is a walking reich flag.

He was made to rain shoah.

You just want more nazifur material, not falling into your traps.

Nice counter argument, schlomo.
Pepe the frog is not a Registered Trademark.

Scooby doo
>Gas the.kikes, raggy

Won't do it, nobody even knows who Mickey is anymore besides old people, and they'll be able to smell that corruption a mile away.

Has to be something more fresh.

Race war now, raggy

Go a step further: start identifying yourselves as "Climate change activists". After all, you're trying to change the political climate. Steal the name so that Cred Forumsfags and climate change activists will be confused as the same thing by normalfags on the internet.

This Genius.

Or the Facebook logo

Either.

Could work. Goodness knows whites are the only race on the planet who actually give two nickels about the environment.

Pepi

>ruin disney's iconic brand
>short disney stock and profit
we jews now

wtf is that Miki Mouse SS Handchar division?

my digits confirm the Big Show to be the new symbol of hate

Disney used to be racist as fuck

Luckily they stopped this shit

Fah, it was their best feature. I loved those shows.
Kids today are missing out.

Kek

Transformative Use
Another way to legally use Disney characters could be to use them in what the law refers to as "transformative use." Transformative use requires that you change, or transform, the character enough so that it is no longer a mere copy of the original. The resulting transformation is sometimes called a "derivative work." For example, if a painter created an original oil painting of his family and included the Disney character Tinkerbell as a family member, his use of Tinkerbell would be fair use because of its commentary that the artist considers Tinkerbell a member of his family. The use of Tinkerbell in the painting could be could be characterized as a transformative use, and the painting could be called a derivative work.

big show stop.

second try for the Big Show

just look at that face of hate

I like this. I like it a lot.

Muhammad is even better

Facebook logo in jackboot font

Also the beauty would be disney already has a shit ton of stuff we wouldn't even need to change.eg pic related is real afaik

Wasn't Mohammed white? I believe he is described as having pale skin and golden hair.

There's a reason Milhouse will never be a meme.

You fucking newfags pushing this shit won't understand.

Forced memes never work. The reason Pepe (PBUH) is so effective is because he grew organically, as all memes do.

Force a meme and it dies. Your stupid LOL GOOGLES shit is going to die and so is this. Notice the significant drop in SHART IN MART LOLOLOL threads these days. Same forced meme, same end as all the others.

thats Ali you mong
>shiites confirmed for cryptoorthodox iconodules

This is a portrait of Ali, Muhammad's son

pikajew?

What about candlejack? I reckon he would be perf-

What kind of retard are you, you dont leave a "-" after you type candlejack, thats just stupid ano

FUCK THAT DOES IT
I'M FAPPING TO THIS RABBIT AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME
Also, someone suggested My Little Pony before. Could be interesting.

Breh
This rabbit was literally written to be a negress.
You will be filled with nothing but regret if you follow through with this plan.

Fapping to the bunny is fine, just stay away from ponies.

Srsly?

I do not care anymore.
I won't be cucked IRL, but I fap to chastity already. I have lost the battle with my penis.
N-no, I meant that ponies could be a good subject for the second pepe project

I have pondered "cultural appropriation" as a weapon. Using something native to Africa. Filters would have a hard time and the "muh culture" shit would gather some keks.

You see this? You see what you've invited? This is why you never approach the slippery slope.

>N-no, I meant that ponies could be a good subject for the second pepe project

sure ya did laddie

sure ya did

>Using something native to Africa
... like what?
Googles literally have nothing to be proud of that isn't related to America

I'm sorry.

i say we make it the jews

Hence the pondering. It is like trying to find a gold bar in an Olympic swimming pool of shit.

This cutie or the one she resembles.

Actually... but probably best not, /mlp/ would burn us down

every disney character is rule 34d to death, we need to start a memement like a movement with memes.... Time to make jews into racist nazis for denying every refugee asylum in ISrael.

They already wear black should be easy to shoop on swastikas and everything else.

Outside of Africa but within African culture might work.
Tubmans perhaps. Images related to dirty as fuck bathtubs.

That just comes out as an insult. If I get it right, the Pepe problem is that it's a widely known and loved meme, but """we""" embraced it and made it Nazi, while clearly being proud of it.
You'd have to make something like Nazi quotes of MLK in a good light.

the google thing was never meant to be a meme, it was a way of attempting to confuse googles "hate speech" algorithm

This. Mickey = Jew. Donald = Herr Fuhrer

Reverse slave images? Black men enslaving whites with "We were Kings" not too subtle, but something they may latch on to.

shoo shoo brony

Hahaha yes this video is ready-made

??

Why don't you make an actual person a meme? Start using Eric Schmidt as nigger.

You really think you'll get on the news? Half the racist pepes were made up. The news has gone to shit. This board is shit. Your ideas are shit. You all should get your flags changed to Canadian so we can immediately recognize you as retards.

will be disregarded as antisemitic, a mainstream cartoon is better.

they've alteady done this themselves, sort of

I nominate anderson cooper.

This.

>will be disregarded as antisemitic
they will make anything antisemetic which is why nits best to call the kettle what it is, and jews are the problem...

>Israel has no LGBT rights
>Israel takes in No syrian refugees
>Last 5 years Israel granted 0 visas to african migrants.

How about Hillary? It's the next logical step.

Hillary = Hitlery = hillarity

We need to make something from the ADL a meme, like this OC some user from Sweden did earlier today. Also creating a character called Foxman would be great (Abe Foxman is the president of the ADL).

hes not jewish though so people wont get it.

look better with their real name since they really are racists and refuse to take hispanics, latinos, and africans into Israel.

Aryan Defense League

>Quiero Más
youtube.com/watch?v=xDCOC0OONCU

Yes.

kek
the thing is, we need to make it unequivocal
if ADL becomes a genuinely antijewish meme, the butthurt will be great

Already been done.

Deplorable me :^)

Cowskin shields?

Good idea. Let's hail the fuhrer Maus.

Lots of material already out there too.

It certainly is.
youtu.be/kzH1iaKVsBM

youtu.be/522qtqjSagM

youtu.be/l14WDZCnz-w

youtu.be/rHzcFa2mSjU

looks too much like jesus, normies and common dumbfucks wont know the difference

>9001

Hi r9k

Here you go Mr Sorostrips

Kill yourself faggot

>666
wew satan, check'd

Jewish lies

>twice in same thread

Just make Mickey or whatever character best friends with Pepe or his lover

KeK has spoken

Aryan Elsa is Kek's will

Mickey it is will make some content when back on desktop

forgive me Kek i didn't see the double trips of the beast Elsa it is

>Forced memes never work.

AYY LMAO

Bumpu.

And I obviously agree.

I suck at phtoshop

wait

am I George Soros now?

>I almost misspelled Mr as my

Don't use Donald Duck, the left will use it as Donald Trump

Stick to Mickey

>Notice the significant drop in SHART IN MART LOLOLOL threads these days. Same forced meme
The only forcing is when you force a solid out of your asshole.

>they'll get it... and if not
some tard-journalist will come in here
and break the news, about how googles and skypes got replaced by mickey and coca-cola

Or you could squat in the natural position, and then you wouldn't have to force anything you hemorrhoid nigga

Use proud looking black men (that were slave owners themselves) with positive black captions.
"We were kings"

R A R E
A
R
E

RARE
A
R
E

R A R E
A
R
E

I've always wanted to go to Fiji

I was replying to another American, we don't listen to brown asian muslims on how to take a shit or where

go fly a 767 into petronas towers and leave the clothed defecation to us

Fucking checked

It's a magical place

Thanks for the rare alert.

I nominate ADL

>mfw

Do a white outline of the inside of the D

Elsa is well suited, someone look up the Shadbase images of ssxy nazi Elsa

You mean anti dindu league?

you mean on Ben Garrison's website

I agree with your sentiment but prefer the Swedish version:

We should have shitpost with Suprdo sparde, it would have been even better to see it as a symbol of hate

Share your rare spurdos

Hahahaha the potential
> let's see who it was!
> Gasp
> Old man Goldstein!
> OY Vey!! I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you anti semites!! My shekeeeels!!!
> Scooby Dooby, Gas the Jeeeeews!
End of episode.

Did a shit job, but someone could do it better I'm sure

Swastika is around the wrong way, isn't it???

holy shit that's rare
that gave me the weirdest boner

WEW lad this is pretty good.

damn, you're right
i suck at noticing that stuff

kek

Mickey Mouse is property of Disney.

You should be doing it to pictures of Uncle Sam. Nobody owns him.

Ah, Farfur. The Jews will pay dearly for what they did to you.

I made this a while ago.

not entirely relevant but fuck it i'll post the rest I made

> relevant

now we're getting into the deep cuts

666kb well played

the guy all the way on the left knows he's about to get executed

>those lego decorations

this

Hory shiet, this now

Bump.

>Scooby Dooby, Gas the Jeeeeews!
Kek. Would watch every episode, even though you know behind all this "esoteric stuff always stand juuuuice

KEK DEMANDS IT

IT MUST BE DONE

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Just edit this film poster.

See this:

This was actually anti-Nazi. He's treated like shit by superiors, overworked, lied to and essentially tortured with excessive salutes and commands. He wakes up shaking in his American flag bedspread realising it's all a dream, and that he's thankful to be American. BUY WAR BONDS. We wuz good guys 'n sheit

i also nominate dory from finding dory

Thy will be done

Stop trying to resurrect old memes you fags, besides dickbut was way better than candlejack. He's ju

No fuck you, all the ennergy expended on google and skype are completely wasted. No search engine lists niggers as googles or kikes as skypes.

Keep the fire directed on the ennemy, not on pointless projects trying to -unmeme something that is over a decade old.

here's my work, gave it a go

They already have their own nazi character

Wearing Adidas

Slav.

Cred Forums overestimates its power level
this isn't something we can just do
pepe was a special meme, infectious and rapidly reproducing

he's here

Professional Graphic Designer and Memetic Warfare consultant here, once you guys chose on who you want to be the new Pepe, hit me up with ideas I'll make you happy.

Pic Related, the kind of stuff I make, I don't really know why.

Does it matter

Bump

I think spongebob would be a great 'symbol of hate' who doesn't like spongebob?

Walt Disney is already a well know nazi sympathizer. Cant really tarnish that name any more.

Pepe is literally Hitler.
Mickey is literally Goebbels.

This is good. More please.

Liberals already view old cartoons as racist. You need something modern like Spongebob.

i think we need a meme which basically never was associated with nazi shit, therefore dohlan falls out. I think the minions would be perfect because they are so fucking mainstream and shilled so hard. imagine a scene where they mess up gassing 500 jews, that would be hillarious

Can I get a Mickey gassing the cat Jews?

hehe based maggie

I nominate Maggie Simpson! Simpsons are a cultural icon and a symbol of a struggling yet in tact family unit.

>Who do you nominate to become the next symbol of hate?

I think Mickey is well known but the Pink Panther had his own original level of smugness ever before Mouse developed one towards Donald. Plus he is pink which I think is a great color to meme with.

What about incorporating other ethnic characters into memes? Something to turn those shining examples of diversity or stereotypes into hateful bigots that advocate the survival of their own and despise the modern society.

Black Panther (Marvel Comics)
Daria (MTV)
Speedy Gonzales (Warner Bros.)
Tijuana Toads (United Artists)
Tiana (Disney)

It must be done. Satan demands it

>Speedy Gonzales
there is so many wall jokes with this one.

>"I was born this way"

Don't mess with Disney unless you want them to push for Internet censorship

Disney is aleady evil so I guess that's fine. Walt was a pedo freemason.

So something like the Smurfs? They are a homogeneous group, well known, easily recognizable because they are completely blue (important to us because of the association with one certain color) and they have all those different characters in their tribe.

So for the Smurfs we would automatically have natural enemies we could project our targets on. Gargamel could be the press, politicians, an ethnicity or some ugly tumblerine.
Who would want to see the Smurfs disappear? We would have so many stories for them and their struggle to stay blue.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_8TrTW9lgA

>if it weren't for you anti semites!! My shekeeeels!!!
It could be used to educate people of the Rothschilds historical actions.

i like this Nazi Mickey meme

You want something that's currently relevant though to fuck with them, kids today don't give a shit about Pink Panther or Looney Tunes

skype detected

very nice

Do kids still watch Dora? We could make Dora into a blue eyed honorary aryan/grandchild of an escaped nazi in South America.

Swiper is obviously a thieving Jew.

It's a pink panther, mate.

you're all forgetting that plebbit and norrmies on twitter need to start using nazified popular characters
even if they do and it reaches media attention they'll interpret it as malevolent attempt by evil nazis to corrupt innocent characters
furryshit and ponyshit has a lot of art already and it's not popular so normies would only start associate the right wing with clop lmao
it won't work

*associating

what did he meme by this?

nazi bananas. This will be gold