How long until Alt-Right hardcore punk bands start popping up? Not Neo-Nazi music, those guys are faggots...

How long until Alt-Right hardcore punk bands start popping up? Not Neo-Nazi music, those guys are faggots. You could make songs like "Privileged little white bitch", "I did it for the Lulz", "Day of the rope", and "Can't (The Donner)".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
youtube.com/watch?v=KdP2fX3jRYI&list=PLaOKHvtgVGj95g32iCFlNhEQ2cpGdEwWM
youtube.com/watch?v=MK-NoHjSgF8
youtube.com/watch?v=IXevL9fwteg
youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s
youtu.be/G0dEdJxJa6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pepe Take the Wheel

Your taste in music is degenerate, just like your taste in women. Saged.

>more negative larping

moishe wanting Whites to stay degenerate.

Its bound to happen. A true counterculture movement in music instead of all the fake bs out there now

Fuck off leaf. Your kind is not wanted here.

my friends and I started one.

Definitely saged for autism.

If shit keeps going soon there will be not just music but also a fashion and a scene. Its going to be interesting to see it unfold.

Alternative culture is cool, until it sells out.

My band is now about alt-right I just need to gather members who like punk

fuck you

40-50 years ago, maybe. Back when being "rebel" would get you money and bitches.

Now, the best thing that could happen to a band like that is ridicule and overexposure.

Never because everyone is too busy shitposting to start a ban.

>A true counterculture movement
exactly, being a liberal hippie used to be the counterculture and is now the mainstream norm. Being a conservative/right-wing is the new punk.

Me and my buddies actually just started one a couple weeks ago, still practicing but we're thinking

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD

as our band name.

So, Moonman?

Already is one.

Look up blink 14/88. literally just go to youtube and type in rwds.

>tfw i had this idea but for a cro magnon beatdown band

we can all be RDWS

Type "ALT right music" into YouTube. Also seventhson's rock and troll playlist. Yeah most of them are remakes of popular songs but some are pretty good and funny

Also any moon man by ghoul

Punk music is not enjoyable to listen to. Punk music is noise for people who don't actually enjoy music. That's not a snobby perspective it's just the truth. It may have been relevant or important many years ago for social reasons but as a music genre is was never good.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

I've been thinking about starting one, mainly beatdown though. Listen to Bodybag's "Generation Victim", the lyrics are about how social justice doesn't exist and it's heavy.

It already exists m8

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

>That's not a snobby perspective

Uh yeah it is.

>blink 14/88
Search "Troll Front." More Oi skinhead, but pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdP2fX3jRYI&list=PLaOKHvtgVGj95g32iCFlNhEQ2cpGdEwWM

Oh man that's a good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=MK-NoHjSgF8

>not CYBERpunk

Plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=IXevL9fwteg

youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s

youtu.be/G0dEdJxJa6M