youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally this menace will be stopped.

>no link to vote for MDE
ky

link us faggot holy shit

It's just on the adult swim homepage. When you vote it tells you they've already disregarded the poll though.

mde is winning rly hard btw

last i checked

http:// www.adultswim. com/

vote MDE

>When you vote it tells you they've already disregarded the poll though.
Why have a vote then?

They're playing a marathon!

adultswim.com/videos/streams/mde-marathon

>not linking

FUCKING KORGOTH!

Who?

It's a joke. They know it's just going to get flooded with fags from here. Go watch the marathon: adultswim.com/videos/streams/mde-marathon That'll matter way more for the future of MDE than this stupid poll.

>putting him up against Korgoth

Those sick fucks.

Holy shit they might renew Korgoth? I thought that was too expensive to produce?

itll be a good judge of opinion

While not super-impressed with MDE, it sure as fuck is better than the retarded shitpile that Brad Neely was able to score.

I really want to cock punch Neely over and over again for stopping China, IL and putting out his animated version of Tim and Eric's show which is a complete turd.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

KORGOTH IS THE ONLY RIGHT ANSWER YOU KEKS

The live action show sucks and I don't give a shit who same Hyde is and I don't understand the meme that people like him and blame him for shit.

FUCKING KORGOTH. I'VE BEEN WANTING IT FOR A DECADE.

I voted for Korgoth

Sorry Sam, Korgoth comes first.

Also fuck all these shows, give me a new season of Home Movies.

>Korgoth

agreed

some fat blue haired dyke will write the episodes of korgoth you fool. He'll fucking learn about tolerance and multicultarlism as he battles the evil viking hitler. How can you not see that? Sam al hyedelbergstein is our go- i mean guy.

That is evil

>Jew's Rock Skit

Madman does it again.

THE FUCKING KIKES STRIKE AGAIN

also when did they start making korgoth episodes? i only saw the pilot.

Are they really gonna bring back Korgoth?

That doesn't make the show he's in suck any less. It won't be written by tumblrinas either, it's going to be written by fucking Genndy Tartakovsky and Aaron Springer, aka Samurai Jack and Spongebob.

this, wtf happened to neely? He used to be funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg

its a lie. they'll never make korgoth. they just want an excuse to get rid of MDE. we don't live in a world where korgoth can exist.

t. adult swimberggoldenstein

You must be too young to have watched the Korgoth pilot. Take your memes elsewhere.

>people not voting for Korgoth
really? that shit was amazing

you dumb nigger i watched it when it came out. of course korgoth was dope - why didn't they make it? Do you think we live in a time where it would be easier to make that show than when the pilot came out? You're dumber than a basket of nigger dicks.

It was amazing, and Adult Swim will never make it happen long term. It costs a lot of money to produce a show like that, out of the shows listed MDE is the cheapest and has the best chance of survival. Harg is fucking trash and I have no idea how it ever got green lit.

Why are you supporting a shitty live action show then? I don't understand any of the sam hyde shit, it's not funny, like the show he's on. Is the joke to blame him for bad shit because his stuff isn't funny?

i hope he doesnt get picked, he sucks and i hate that he shills here for support.

Personally I think they're all shit, but Korgoth and Sclopio Peepio are both far worse.

>Korgoth
Holy shit, were they thinking of making more episodes? I've been wanting this show for years.
>Sclopio at 7%
good

Why are you on this fucking board if you don't get that sense of humor? MDE is basically a live action version of Cred Forums. Watch this and tell me it isn't funny:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU

Harg Nallin' fucking sucks. It's just a shit attempt at sketch comedy. Tell that nigger Brad Neely to bring back China IL

MDE World Peace was so fucking unfunny and unoriginal, holy shit. I tried to like it but I couldn't make it through the 20 minutes. It's like someone shouting NIGGERS and giggling, barren of humour.

Korgoth hands down, sorry guys

Brendon Small's been given the middle finger by [as] too many times.

>a fucking leaf

>Korgoth
fuck, I like MDE, but I don't know if I like it more than Korgoth.

>Tell that nigger Brad Neely to bring back China IL
China IL wasn't even that good. I miss when he was doing his original shit with just online web comics. That was the best.

But yeah, Sclopio Peepio sucks.

voted korgoth

LOCK ME UP

it got green lit because china il did well. but yeah harg is utter shit. i watched the first episode. its LE RANDOM XDDDDD humor and it brings up how republicans are stupid and bad.

KORGOTH

Ive been waiting YEARS for Korgoth.

I need it.

>a fucking leaf

I tried to like it but I couldn't make it through the first 20 times. It's like someone shouting NIGGERS and giggling, barren of humour.

as long as that dumbshit tumblr harg nallin doesnt win im happy

>Korgoth not winning

MDE still has 73% of the vote.

Even their (((sadism))) isn't working.

photoshop into his face of that one guy jewish "when youre friends with somebody and they say something racist/sexist/homophobic"

are they really making a poll kinda sad dont ya think

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PICK KORGOTH

I genuinely like Sam Hyde since he told me to cut myself in some shitty cellphone video about his new bowl cut. I would vote for him if anyone in this thread posted a link you fucking clowns

Same here, fuck those unfunny faggots.

True but China IL was at least watchable and had a few gems.
>Urkelese going on a testosterone fueled rampage
Had a hard laugh at that one

I feel like a lot of AS stuff can only be funny when stoned anymore. Hate almost every live action thing they put out in the last 5 or so years

Why all the hype over Korgoth? Seriously the animation isn't all that great, it's good for a tv show but it wasn't that funny, even Dave The Barbarian was funnier.

>It turns out The Rock can't die!
My favorite episode of the bunch.

Ultimo bowl cut is a classic, also I have no idea what these shows are because I dont watch the jewtube, but sammy boy gets my disregarded vote.

Korgoth every day of the week before that twat sam hyde.

AS can eat shit for just now talking about bringing back Korgoth a literal decade later, and now offering it as an alternative to MDE

Everyone fucking loved the Korgoth premiere all the way back in 2006

The world needs more adult american animation damn it.

you'll get the lena dunhum treatment for that sven

if sam hyde doesn't get his show renewed he will be back to sucking indian truck driver dicks in wawa's parking lot. help a brother out.

This desu

I saw that then the red rope car ride video and I thought he was funny. Then months later I saw his ted X talk paradigm shift and I fucking lost it because I was dating a pretentious university girl who was obsessed with feel good ted talks

>redirects to .ca
>no mde poll
Fucking hate adult swim. Most of their youtube videos are blocked in Canada too.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND VOTE FOR KORGOTH

>Muh SJW Boogieman
VOTE FOR KORGOTH

>korgoth
sorry Sam. I'd have my own mother shot for Korgoth

He got lazy and watered down his humor in favor of "lulsorandom" shit.

It's a real shame, he used to be brilliant.

>not wanting both MDE and Korgoth
>not just cancelling one of their shit shows for this

what the fuck

Omg Korgoth, hands down

>MDE winning by a large amount
YEEEEEEEEES

The only thing I want more than Korgoth is The Amazing Screw On Head.

Fuck, I actually like Korgoth. It's worth losing it to save Sam Hyde though.

It probably was ten fucking years ago when they made it, these days you can get two interns and some Koreans to make shit that looks like million dollar a minute animation from the early aughts.

Wow I can't believe i never watched MDE before.

this is fucking hilarious

My uncle works at Hiroshima he says if korgoth doesn't win them Cred Forums is deleted

* We've already disregarded these results

HAHA

reeeeeeee

This is their most red-pilled video:

>youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

>korgoth

That show had two epsiodes, how are they going to have a marathon about it.

Also vote korgoth you fags,

Wtf, they made more than one episode of Korgoth? That shit was back in 06 if I recall.