POSSIBLE NUKE INCOMING

HANG ON TO YOUR PANTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qigsKZJ43k
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
web.archive.org/web/20160929061036/https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what now?

This is about Hillary

LOOKS LIKE I'VE GOT SOME WORK TO DO

Good bye James, it was nice knowing you. Too bad about your future heart attack and suicide.

It sounds like he has tape of Hillary's cronies, not of Hillary herself.

Yeah, what a load of bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qigsKZJ43k

well i think he's gonna commit suicide by shooting himself twice and then hanging his own self

>self-inflicted bullets to the back of head when?
self-inflicted bullets to the back of head when?

How about trump releases his tax returns you stupid bigot

after the audit

OK, my happening dick just got a semi.

by falling on some bullets that were carelessly placed at the bottom of an elevator shaft

The thing is, the public already thinks Trump is a bad person who MIGHT bring good results. They also already know Hillary Clinton is a passable person who WON'T bring good results.

If she's proven to be as much of a "bigot" as Trump, there's no possible saving grace. She's dead.

Audit deez nutz in yo mouth

""""""""""Throbbing thick Black penis with delicate foreskin dangling loosely above a hung testical sack gently swaying in the wind in a nonthreatening but yet strangely seductive way""'"'""""''""

Hence "possible", mate.

Why October and not now?

Source for tweets, otherwise it's inspect element bullshit

You niggers really need to start putting archive links in your images

[comment removed by the Clinton Foundation]

(intent not present)

Tactical nuke incoming?

>It sounds like he has tape of Hillary's cronies, not of Hillary herself.

This. Whatever he's got won't amount to anything that will get pucked up by the MSM. Hillary will disavow any flunkies that are caught.

James O'Keefe is going to be found with fourteen bullet holes in his back. Tragic suicide.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>Bill fucking Condi
>Hillary finds out and calls her a nigger

it's close enough to the election date that it will stick in the minds of the electorate and while still giving time for discussion among themselves.

D.A.K

>tfw two bullets to the back of the head
>Ruled as suicide

It still hurts her credibility about the narrative she places on Trump supporters.

THERE'S ONLY 12 MONTHS IN A YEAR DIPSHIT

When Hillary releases her deleted emails.

this please

O SHIT

Hm; I guess I never considered that. If the googles go feral. (eg: cant vote for hillary and cant vote for trump)

They will be a whirlwind of destruction like no other; that is the only truth for these lost souls. They were right. They were all right. Come hell or high water they are going to get their race war. I just cant believe that its inevitable.

I always hoped we could avoid it. I know its foolish but I still hope we can.

This would destroy her. All HRC has going for her is "not the evil racist" and "will raise taxes." Only the first one really matters.

>eurotrash

now the kikes come up with some celebrity gossip that completely overshadows this

do you not know their playbook by now?

[redacted at request by the Clinton Foundation]

WTF ? Is that real?

James O'Keefe will be remembered long after he commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice.

;_;7

who is he, and why should we trust him

Yeah. One of my comments was removed in another thread.

[comment shot itself in the back of the head as it struggled to escape from the barbell that fell on its throat]

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

[link removed by the Clinton Foundation]
NEW LEAK: GET THIS LINK BEFORE ITS GONE!!!!!!

Oh, that kind of nukeā€¦ and here I was hoping for a literal nuke.

yeah just happened to me now
WTF

Wow its already gone, anyone have the link?

[USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST]

didn't an user a few months ago claim to be part of the Hilldawg campaign and stated she was a racist lunatic cunt? And everyone encouraged user to record it and release it? I wonder if this is finally it. Maybe after the Charlotte riots Hillary went fucking nuts because all that shit does is help Trump

>[comment removed by the Clinton Foundation]
[comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation][comment removed by the Clinton Foundation]

REPOSTING THE LINK THEY REMOVED IT. GET IT QUICK!!!

In non burger enthusiast countries dates are done logically.

Day/ Month/ Year.

You've had enough already :^)

He is going to get Brietbarted.

He better release it now before he ends up at Ft. Marcy Park next to where Vince Foster was found.

I hate when they delete mine. So rigged.

Because it's fucking nothing and he's just trying to whore himself for all the attention he can get

ONE LAST TIME FUCK! GET THE LINK FUCK

[USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Oh shi

Hillary should receive a few.

>it's over!

frrrrrrrrrrriendly prrrrrrrrrrrrrrredator missile inbound

tell me something.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO DO?

JUST FUCKING DO IT YOU MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH

[ĶĶ”ĢĶ‹Ķ ĶĶŠĶˆĢ²ĶĢŖĶ‡Ģ„Ģ©Ģ“uĢ‘ĢĢ¾Ķ€Ģ¾Ģ‚ĶŒĢ€Ģ€Ģ„Ģ™Ķ¢Ķ‡Ģ£Ģ­ĶĶœĢ¼Ģ”sĢšĢ“Ķ ĢˆĶ’ĢŠĶŽĶ”Ģ¤Ģ™Ģ©ĢØĢ£Ģ¹ĢµeĶ”Ķ’ĶŒĢĢ“Ģ‰Ģ”ĢšĢ‚ĢƒĢŸĢŗĢ¤Ģ³Ģ³ĶŸĶrĢ†Ķ‹Ģ›Ķ”Ķ”Ģ…Ķ„Ģ¾ĶšĢ°Ģ™Ģ±Ķ‰ĢŸĢ–Ģ¢ĢžĶ•Ģø wĢ€ĶƒĢ‚Ģ‰Ģ•Ķ†Ķ”Ģ°Ģ§Ģ¹Ģ—Ģ»Ģ¹ĶŽĶˆĶ™ĢŸĢ“aĢ†ĶŒĶĶ€Ķ†ĶœĢŸĢ±Ģ—ĶšĶ”Ķ•ĢžĢ¦Ģ Ģ·sĢ½Ģ„ĢŽĢ€ĶŠĶ”Ģ³Ģ®ĶˆĢ»Ķ¢Ģ±ĢŸĢžĢ Ģø BĶ˜Ģ“Ģ„ĢŒĢ›Ķ‚Ķ˜Ģ’Ķ˜ĢĶ‡Ķ“ĶšĶŸĶ¢ĢŸĢ²Ģ Ģ¼ĢØAĶĢŒĢ¾Ķ”ĶĶ’ĶžĶšĢ¼Ģ­Ģ©Ķ‰Ģ™Ģ¼ĢØĶŽNĶ›ĢŒĢ†ĢšĶ€ĶˆĶšĢ–Ģ™Ģ©Ģ¹Ģ¹Ģ¦Ģ®Ķ–Ģ¶NĢĢŽĢ†Ģ„Ģ“Ģ¹Ģ¼ĢŗĶšĶŸĶŽĢ¢Ķ‰Ģ¹ĢµEĢĶ€Ķ†ĢĢ¾Ģ§Ģ³Ķ™Ķ‰ĢœDĶ’ĢšĢ€Ģ½ĢŠĶ‹Ģ—Ķ•Ģ¤Ģ©Ģ¤Ķ“Ģž fĢĢ½Ģ‰Ķ‚Ģ’ĢšĢ•Ģ‰ĢĶŒĶŽĢ®ĶšĢ™Ķ•Ģ­Ģ ĢÆĢ»ĢøoĢæĢƒĶƒĢ¾ĶŠĶ”Ģ•Ķ’Ģ¦ĢĢ™Ģ„ĶŸĶœĢµrĶ—Ģ•Ķ‘ĢŽĶ„ĢĶ‘ĶŒĢ½Ģ‹Ģ«Ģ Ģ­Ģ„Ģ»ĢœĶ“ tĶŠĢ›Ģ€Ķ›ĢĢ‡ĢŠĢ’Ģ”Ģ¼Ķ‡Ķ¢Ķ¢Ģ³Ģ„Ģ¬Ķ”Ģ·hĢˆĶ‹Ģ›Ķ‘Ģ†ĢØĶ•Ķ“ĢØĶ”Ģ¶iĶ„Ķ—ĶŠĶĢ‹Ģ’Ģ“Ģ©Ķ•Ģ–ĢÆĢ­Ģ–Ģ¤ĢžsĶ›Ģ€ĢĶƒĢĢ›ĢĢ¦Ģ­Ģ˜Ģ³Ģ˜Ķ‰Ģ©Ģ¤Ģ· pĢ„Ķ—ĶĶžĶ‘Ģ¼Ģ¬Ķ”ĢŗĢžĢ°Ģ“oĢŽĢ€ĢšĶ›Ģ‹ĶĶ¢Ģ¢ĢŖĢœĢ°ĢžĢŗĶŽsĢĶ’Ķ€Ķ˜ĢæĢ‰Ķ Ģ¹Ķ‰Ķ“Ģ±Ģ¦Ģ Ģ™Ģ–Ģ©ĢøtĢæĢ¾Ķ‹ĶŒĢšĢ²ĶĶœĶ•Ķ•Ķ¢Ģ™ĶĢÆĢ¤Ģµ]ĢšĢ•Ķ›Ģ½ĢƒĶŒĶ›ĶŠĶĢĢØĶ™Ģ˜Ģ¢Ģ°Ģ”Ģ¬Ģ§Ģ„Ģ 
ĶƒĢ‰Ķ‚ĢŠĢ€ĶŠĢ˜Ģ¬Ģ±Ķ”Ķ‰Ģ§Ģ¹[Ķ„Ģ“Ķ—ĢĶ˜Ģ ĶĢ»Ģ¢Ķ…Ģ“uĢ“Ģ•Ģ„Ģ‹ĢĢ•ĶĢ¼Ģ²Ķ“Ģ«Ģ»Ģ¬Ģ¼Ģ˜sĶƒĢĶ‹ĢŠĢ†ĢĢŒĶ”ĢĢ¾ĢŖĢ«ĢŸĶ•ĶˆĶ‰Ģ·eĢŽĶ˜ĢĢ”Ķ‚Ģ…ĢŒĶĢ•Ģ¬Ģ”ĶŽĢ°Ķ‰rĶ”Ķ›ĢĢŒĢŽĢ”ĶŠĢ€ĢŒĶ‰ĶĢ¢Ģ”Ģ°Ķ™Ģ¤Ģø wĶĢŠĢ‘ĢŒĢ‚ĢĢ¦ĢØĢ–Ģ¹Ķ“Ģ”Ģ®Ģ³Ķ…aĶžĢ‘ĢĶ‚Ķ‚Ģ“ĢšĶĢĢˆĢ£Ģ»ĶŽĢ¢Ģ¤Ģ¼Ģ¶sĶŠĶ›ĶĶ˜Ģ‹Ķ—Ģ…Ģ½Ģ›Ģ˜Ģ–Ģ±Ģ¦Ģ”Ģŗ BĢ‹ĶŠĶ›ĢŒĶ‹ĢˆĶœĢ¤Ķ•ĶœĶĶĢ«ĢŸAĶŠĶĢŠĢŽĢ‰Ķ†Ķ”Ķ”Ķ’Ķ˜Ģ»Ģ­Ģ®Ģ Ģ™Ģ˜Ģ·NĶ†Ķ’ĢŠĢŽĶ€Ķ€ĢˆĢ‚Ķ‡ĶĶ¢Ģ¢Ģ§ĶŽĢŗĶˆĢ±Ģ¢ĢøNĢĢ½Ģ‹Ķ›Ģ‚ĢĢ¢ĢŸĢ§Ģ”ĢœĢ–ĶˆĢŖĢ¢Ģ“EĢ†ĶŒĢ›Ķ’Ģ½Ģ„ĶŒĶĶ„Ģ±Ģ®ĶĶ‰Ģ©Ģ”Ģ»ĢœĢ®DĶĢĢ›Ķ Ķ—Ģ«Ķ‰Ķ“Ģ»ĢØĶŽĶ‰ĶŽĢĶŽ fĶ—Ģ†Ķ†ĶĢ…Ģ„Ģ€ĢĢ»ĢŸĢ±Ģ¬Ģ®Ģ¢Ģ©Ģ¢Ģ·oĶ€ĢĢ’ĢĢĶŠĢŖĢ¤Ģ­ĶˆĢ®rĢ½Ģ‚Ģ…Ķ‹Ķ„Ģ€Ģ“Ķ˜ĶĶ•ĢŸĶŽĢ£Ģ—ĢØĢ¦Ģ¬ tĶ—Ķ’ĢˆĢˆĶ Ģ¹Ģ¤ĶšĶĢ§Ģ£Ķ“Ģ¶hĢšĢšĶĢ‰Ģ›Ģ›Ķ…ĶŽĶ•ĢØĢ™ĶšĶŸĶ¢iĢ‘Ķ”ĢŽĢĶŒĢˆĶžĢ‹Ķ›Ģ¦Ģ¼ĢŸĢ±ĶœĢ–Ģ¦Ģ¢Ģ³ĢœĢøsĶ›ĢæĢĢŒĢ¾Ģ•Ģ†Ģ‘Ģ„Ģ£Ģ¹ĶšĢ¢Ģ»Ģ· pĢ›Ģ…ĢĶ”ĢĶ Ģ½Ģ¾ĢĢ˜ĢØĢÆĶ–Ķ”Ģ°Ģ°Ģ·oĢ’Ģ‹Ģ¾Ķ’Ģ†Ģ®Ķ¢Ģ¢Ģ²Ģ”Ģ¦Ģ¤Ķ”Ģ¶sĢ½Ķ†Ģ…ĶĢ“Ģ³Ģ™Ģ£ĶˆĶ•Ģ°Ķ‡tĶ”Ģ’Ģ‰ĶžĶ’Ķ„Ģ’Ģ½Ģ‡Ģ‰Ķ…Ķ…Ķ–Ģ¼ĶŽĢ”Ģ”ĶœĢÆ]ĶƒĢ•Ģ†Ģ”ĢĢ‹ĶŒĶ•Ķ”Ģ°ĶˆĶ…Ģø
ĶŠĶĢ‡ĢšĶĢæĢŸĢžĢ–Ķ“Ģ°Ķ”Ķ”Ģµ[Ķ˜ĢĢ„Ķ—ĶŠĶ„Ķ‘ĢĢĢĶŸĶ‰ĶŽĢ„Ķ¢Ģ¹uĢĢ¾ĢæĢæĶ Ķ‘Ģ°ĢžĢŖĢ©ĶŸĢ™ĢøsĶ„ĢšĢ€ĶĶŒĶ—Ģ°Ķ¢Ģ³Ģ£Ģ¤Ģ²eĢ”ĢæĢŒĶŠĢæĢæĢ”Ķ„ĶžĶƒĢ°Ģ¹ĢĶ¢Ģ”rĶŠĢ½Ķ˜Ķ˜Ģ¾Ģ ĶĶ•Ģ™Ķ‰ĢĢ“ wĶŒĶžĢ„Ģ„Ķ’ĢŒĶŠĶ˜ĶŠĢ”Ģ¹Ķ‡ĢžĶ“Ģ¼ĶĢ«ĢŗĢ 

Waiting until October is pretty dangerous. He might hang himself before then.

Shiiieeeett, OP wasn't bullshittin

Once in a while people that claim to be insiders say that Hillary actually does literally hate black people. If thats true its entirely possible that the video has a few "niggers" in it. I can't imagine the media being able to bury that. If they try to make excuses for Hillary, they will expose their bias to everyone that isnt a cuck or retard

I can't wait til Trump wins!

[IP Address has been logged by CTR]

Dubs in this thread are off the charts. Czechum

>user binned

It's footage of Bill and Hillary literally whipping and yelling at homeless Haitians when they thought they weren't being filmed. Dynamite.

>(eg: cant vote for hillary and cant vote for trump)
Not voting is their normal.

"Taco Bowl" engagement didn't really take off

How the hell do you know

he went on vacation to mexico. he dead

How somebody as clumsy as him even lived long enough to be a fully grown man is a mystery.

To put it bluntly

No one likes the American Negro, not the DNC or RNC, no matter what they say to the contrary

Too bad niggers will vote for anything with a (D) next to the name.

>COMMENT REMOVED BY THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
COMMENT REMOVED BY THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
COMMENT REMOVED BY THE CLINTON FOUNDATION>COMMENT REMOVED BY THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
COMMENT REMOVED BY THE CLINTON FOUNDATION>COMMENT REMOVED BY THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

Is that a Vuuzhan Vong?

When Hillary releases her Goldman Sachs transcripts
>I'll look into it

[Record Corrected]

it's already an open secret in Washington, if the press runs with it shes dead

No, I get that. I got that before as well. I just didnt realize that THEY were going to become privy to that fact no matter the outcome.
>inb4 google apologist

You googles NEED TO LEARN TO ARCHIVE SHIT WHEN YOU FIND IT

web.archive.org/web/20160929061036/https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>niggers
>vote
KEK

black people dont care, nobody cares. hillarys voter base is rabid and fucking looney. they just want whoever gibbs the most. if you take a lesson from history, you will see that when they were in slavery, blacks were fine with slave masters as long as they got to be a house nigga and not a cotton field picker

Please be real.

i hope that user talking about angelina jolie wasn't rping

It's probably nothing compared to how Trump was evicting his black tenants.

fuck yeh james

you think that'll matter? even if they have hillary on tape saying how much she hates googles she'll still get the minority cuz democrat

>implying burgerland's way is the only way
Some things never change

I will never understand why anyone would publicly announce having dirt on someone like Hilla the Hun but wait to release it for days, weeks or even months.

Oh great and chaotic Kek, master of the great Undoing. I implore you, please grace us once more and grease the wheels of destiny by providing a means for this video to surface. The chaos it provides should please thee and with it, the unraveling of Order will begin.

Because everything is a spectacle to maximize shares and likes now.

This world stopped being about actual content nearly a decade ago.

Contana and Bing could not find this link...but google did on first try

After the wall street transcripts

October's two days away, really user?

In non-retarded countries we put the least significant digit last.

YYYY-MM-DD

The entire congressmen? So what, their feet will be free?

Not even a verified account

yes.

Bump

What info would you glean from his tax returns that would induce you to vote for him?

Wait so Mel Brooks is running for potus? Fuck off no one gives a shit about niggers honks crackers or beaners. Try having a job and not being a pile of shit. Also thank the chinks for the railroads.

You're right. A big scandal does have the side effect of producing "entertainment". Hopefully it's celebrity shit and not violence.

How do you release something that doesn't exist.

Checkmate Drumf

>OCTOBER SURPRISE
>C
>T
>O
>B
>E
>R

he already said on live tv he doesn't pay taxes.

Holy shit, ctr is taking out posters faster than candleja

Babby's first election.

October surprises only come in October, and they can be pretty spectacular.

thanks!

this is going straight to /r/Cred Forums

Once again, why do these idiots wait untill everyone is about to vote for her?
Do they not realize the news wont cover this and all of her voters are uninformed morons that once they have allready made up their mind that they need to vote for her, nothing is going to change that?
Shes literally and legally disqualified from ever holding office and yet here she is still in office and still running for president.

going to bed so Ill explain in advanced for whoever is going to ask >hows she disqualified..
She had the documents destroyed, there is a section in us law that says if someone does that they have to forfit and can never hold office again
Someone else can link it.

He does pay taxes through corporate income taxes, payroll taxes, state taxes and local taxes. He himself probably uses a bunch of loopholes and tax deductions.

If only his friends and family had picked up on all the hints he was dropping about his undiagnosed depression.

he always follows through

Well guess who isn't still in the running. It's not Trump.

If this is supposed to make him look bad, you're doing it wrong.

>Trump cancels the debate

>Everybody looks up why
>they come across trump saying the election is rigged for hillary

>Hillary wins
>Trump gains support

Master ruseman played 5d backgammon.

We will never know why this man decided to drown himself in a vat of boiling tar.

>Hillary wins
>4 years of the worst administration in history
>people begging Trump to run again
>he actually doe sit, he wins with a landslide
>gets a reelection 4 years later
>such a great job, americans don't get tired of WINNING
>they change the constitution so trump and only trump could be reelected again
>trump truly becomes the emperor of murika, leading to its new golden age

Reminder: O'Keefe has a history of lying and editing his videos in manipulative ways. Check his wikipedia page. It's basically a 15 year history of clickbaiting mainstream newspapers into believing some bullshit he concocted up to get ACORN or NPR in trouble.

That's not to say Hillary's not grossly racist. Just that whatever he has is probably going to turn out to be manipulatively edited to the point where it's really just clickbait.

should not have said anything. Now there's going to be another big violent event that will distract the world until November

>they change the constitution so trump and only trump could be reelected again
He's 70 We'll be lucky if he makes it through 8 years as he is now, but at 74 he will be to old, coming out most likely at age 82

>Trump jr runs for president after Trumps 8 terms
>New dynasty to cuck Clintons and Bushes exists perpetually

>world goes to shit in the future
>Desperate times call for Barron Trump to get a 3rd term FDR WW2 style
>Third term such high energy Barron becomes God Emperor

>Chelsea Clinton runs for President on a women's rights ballot
>her opponent is Ivanka

Holy shit, James O'Keefe just got [comment redacted by request of the Clinton Foundation]

We're saddened by the passing of James O'Keefe, who was found in his apartment with 3rd degree burns over 70% of his body, while hanging by the neck from his ceiling, with 3 bullet wound to the back of his head.

His death was ruled a suicide. O'Keefe, a smoker, was undecided in the manner which to take his own life (by hanging or gumshot). While with a rope around his neck, it is believed that O'Keefe fell off his chair. His cigarette fell into his jacket pocket during the tumble; his firearm set off 3 shots as it landed on the floor, striking him as he asphyxiated.

A note was left behind by O'Keefe:. "I am with her".

8/10
>gumshot

>James O'Keefe

LOL

Dreams do come true?

D.I.K.

>try to make excuses for Hillary using the word nigger
There would be no excuses, the election would just be over

Just wait, it'll be video of her saying damn niggers or something of the likes. Then, no shorter than 12 hours later there will be articles out saying how it's time the stigma from the word is removed and that it's not racist to say anymore.

We don't give a shit if it's current year or not so we put it last.