What the hell is this??

What the hell is this??

>not marinating your spine in goy blood
IT IS THE YEAR 2016

"""""""""" Black penis with foreskin dangling loosely in a nonthreatening but yet strangely seductive way""'"'""""''""

Its a mic you stupid fuck holy shit

ok, it's not a coughing prevention machine. For fucks sake ive been trying not to post but there's no fucking way it's that because that's a retard thing made up.

Steel back-brace for support so she can stand up straight during the debates.

Some people say it was the battery pack for her secondary microphone, but if you look at the footage from the debate it appears to be a wireless microphone, plus you don't see any cables running up past her neck, where it should have been seen given the position of the cable running up her back.

Sound guy here, it could be a mic, but the mics we professionals use are very thin. Don't see why they would use cheap shit for presidential debates.

Remote controlled steel cable with a servo to keep her standing up straight.

Hillary can't lift anymore, so her posterior chain is all shit.

Yeah, I did sound for a while, too. It's pretty standard for how to wire somebody up, but there's no good reason why it would be so big and obvious, even back in the 90s, let alone for a presidential debate at fucking Hofstra.

Plus, if it were just the battery pack for the secondary mic, why put it on her back? Why not just place it on the hem of her pants or something? Why place it there and have a cable run the course of her body?

You'd normally put it near the belt in the back, but I would for sure have tucked it into a side pocket if her clothing were that tight. And you're exactly right that the wire (which you'd never in a million years see because it's so small and flexible) would be going around her shoulder rather than right up to the back of her head.

Then again they had a fucking box on the back of GWB during the debates so who knows what they're doing with these people. Keeping the demons from escaping for all I know.

To be honest, I never mic anyone from the back, only when they're wearing a collard shirt with a tie. Also, the pack would be hidden between her legs. Looks like a coiled wire. Apparently they're spending more money on CTR than up to date audio equipment.

Wasn't it hosted at a College? Could be on-site outdated equipment instead of shipping in their stuff. Or one of the news crews getting special access recordings. Or the headset that connects directly to Hillary's team of professional debaters feeding her answers on the fly.

I did it for theater, so the small of the back is a useful place to hide it that the audience won't get much of a chance to see, kind of like how it's a popular place to hide a gun.

Between the legs is a good idea, though. Maybe things have gotten more sophisticated since I was doing it. Really if I wanted to hide it proper it I'd put it anywhere. They even have ankle holsters if you think about it, for instance.

It looks like a tens unit to me. My mom used to have one for chronic pain. If she has all these conditions it was probably very difficult to stand up for that long without needing some type of relief.

TENS stands for (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation). which are predominately used for nerve related pain conditions (acute and chronic conditions). TENS machines works by sending stimulating pulses across the surface of the skin and along the nerve strands.

The stimulating pulses help prevent pain signals from reaching the brain.Tens devices also help stimulate your body to produce higher levels of its own natural painkillers, called "Endorphins"

Its called a seam in your clothing

fucking idiots.

Looks like a wearable defribulator to me.

Maybe they had to shock her back to life after kek kept stopping her heart predebate?

>coughing prevention machine

If you want normies to take this seriously, remove that part from this image. Coughing prevention machine sounds ridiculous.

>Or the headset that connects directly to Hillary's team of professional debaters feeding her answers on the fly.
This is more likely. The pack looks more like a receiver than a transmitter. Either way, they did a shit job hiding it, and it's definetly not some kind of adrenaline spinal fluid injector OP is trying to make it seem as.

cybernetically augmented spine

Was this why Trump patted her back in the end of the debate?

He was mogging her

confirmed antichrist.

Trump blamed his for his poor posture and alleged a conspiracy by the university. If they're the property of the school then they're probably not the best.

What's funny though is like alex jones was freaking out about seeing the moderator adjust his earpiece on the special feed before the networks brought it on air like some kind of top scandal when you can clearly see the coily wire all during the debates every time he turns his head.

I got to meet one of Hillary's SS guys and he had the same kind of coily deal in his ear -- I assume they do that on purpose these days so you know they're SS. But I mean they'd have to be pinning steel-sheathed mains voltage electrical cable up her back to make that kind of bulge so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

why do you CTR shills keep pushing this shit?

What does CTR hope to again by making hillary more controversial. fuck of shill.