The Creator of Pepe the Frog Is Voting for Hillary

>character from your fun stoner comic is slowly transformed into a symbol of impotence and hate

feelsbadman.jpg

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49057/pepe-frog-creator-voting-hillary/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFVIu_27yb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wants his property back.

What did you expect from a stoner loser?

Who cares. Pepe is ours now.

KeK BTFO

KEK is a false god

>oh see donut steel
>implying he can do jack shit
I'd like to see this buttfucker try and stop us

We fucking memed a new hate symbol into existence, and forever stole pepe back from the normies!!!

He didn't create Pepe he only created the vessel

The frog is out of his control now. Fuck 'im. The frog is in OUR court.

The cuck was probably feeling the johnson until MSM made him the author of Mein Kampf.

>buzzfeed

They're trying to pull a Ben Garrison on us.

We know for a fact that Matt Furry is our guy. He is KKK activist and a neo-nazi.
These people are trying to disinfo his clean cut white nationalist image and turn him into a stoner SJW.

He started the comic to criticize weed and how degenerate drug culture is. Pepe was supposed to represent the straight edge man who cares about white nationalism and history.

>I blame Trump for all of this, because he kind of looks like this smug Pepe meme. Now it's just this runaway train.
Wait, this is a parody article, right? Like the Onion?

Trump Tower saved my cancer ridden mother's life.

>designated hate symbol

hey nigger I smoke weed every single day for years now and Ive been registered republican since they day trump announced he was running for office in 2015 so fuck off

Anti Defamation League Declares Smug Pepe a Bigoted, Skinhead Cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=JFVIu_27yb0

>stoner intellectuals

This. Matt "White Fury" Furry will be honored as a hero when the day of the rope arrives

I think he's only half-serious. He seems like he understands the absurdity the situation.

He was merely the vessel to birth Pepe.

>white nationalists

We do have white nationalists on here, but holy shit they had little to do with pepe. If it was them, it was mostly the "FEELS BAD MAN" or "WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO SO WRONG" or some shit involving the shit state of america.

They call it a white nationalist icon but only found maybe 1 or two pepes with nazi signs.

everyone should wear these t-shirts with these colors.

YOU DON'T OWN PEPE

Any other flag and I would have called bait. End your life you filthy degenerate.

I like it better when the creators don't like that we stole there shit to make a meme. Less chance of them going full jew and trying to market it on TShirts and shit as "official" merch.

You guys are literally worse than niggers, you know that, right? Taking shit that isn't yours, that someone else made, using it for some unholy purpose, trashing it all to hell, and then having the audacity to claim you own it? At least a nigger will in court admit that's not his TV.

Please go neck yourselves, for the good of your respective nations.

>getting all uppity about World Wide Web cartoons

>Stop stealing the memes!
Here's your (you) and 5 cents

>Be you
>Be a loser
>Create a fictional character
>Show it to the world
>World likes it
>You call the world worse than niggers

Fuck off.

Your post literally reaks of new

Expect he made a few shitty comics with Pepe and we created 1000's of new images. We did better at drawing Pepe then he did

Too bad.

Pepe is ours now.

He's probably saying that so people won't judge him or blame him for creating a mess. :^)

we took pepe by rite of conquest

I wonder who's behind this smearing campaign against one of the most reputed white-power cartoonists... pretty sure it's the jews

No.

nice numbers

And one of the discoverers of DNA is racist, it doesn't fucking matter. How the meme or invention is used is all that matters.

Kek has spoken, mortals.

pepe is ours now