youtube.com/watch?v=8XNaPX6MKlU
youtu.be/ytPBnpxeKvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=ziwYbVx_-qg
youtu.be/f94DopUmj9o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XukHU8y5GRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XeQUlr4Xc3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary just wanting this glasses nigger to shut up so she can go back to a medication induced slumber

We're fucking doomed as a nation.

FPBP

Praise duh lawdd

youtu.be/6lHHQu4CIos

Incredible that these blacks refuse to admit pic related.. i mean it's mass mental illness amongs blacks that they think they are actually victims by police when the few cases there are of questions of misconduct coupled with the massive criminality and murderrate of blacks..

At first i really thought ok this has to be a joke because obviously blacks do realize how criminal and murderous they are in the US statistically which is why they encounter police so much, and also in africa for that matter. But now i think they don't realize it.. it's incredible.

She should sing a song about all the niggers getting killed by other niggers.. Oh no it's the evil po po.. what.. a dousin cases or so that are speculative compared to the immense crime and murder rate of blacks.. just

Hahaha read the comments. It's full of the woke, tons black people shitting on Clinton

Instead of blaming police for a few dousin situations.. americans should blame blacks for murdering so many people in the US. That's far more tragic than these few cases blown out of proportion of a nig getting shot, where it 9/10 even in those blown up cases it turns out the cops did it right and the guy was a thug or had criminal record or similar.

powerful stuff...

LOL the black community on twitter appears to HATE this. they saying its worse than her chicken sandwich song

Blacks want to murder and commit crime more than everyone else, and then act like they're a victim when the police shows up.

Who the fuck cares if a bilge rat sings to an old cunt

Hillary is not to different from us except for being insanely powerful, I wonder what was going through her head during that song

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6zEYRcfZo

What fuckery.

I actually like it and see nothing wrong with it but hey Cred Forums hates anything that spreads the truth. Even minorities know Hillary is what's best for this country. Sorry keyboard warriors the world is passing you by and there's nothing you can do about it. God Bless!

Why are politicians so OUT OF TOUCH with reality? This was obviously Hillary's plan otherwise why the fuck would she be there. Pandering with a musician from days gone by.

Remember when RnB was big? All those songs sounded the same
youtube.com/watch?v=8XNaPX6MKlU

I actually love late 90s early 00s RnB, but Mary J. Blige always seemed like a tryhard faggot whenever she sang.

youtu.be/ytPBnpxeKvQ

>nigger
>straight blond hair

mfw

My soul
It pains my soul

I'll bump you with some OC cringe

What is this chart about ? Sorry long day and really tired right now.

>Cred Forums shitposting, now subsidized by rich white people

Thank you Americans for providing my entertainment needs

When is she going to get some cultural sensitivity and stop appropriating white hair?

IF FUCKING ONLY

Mary J Cringe

man samuel l jackson has aged like shit

But he's right about this. Being anti GMO is like being anti vaccine, it's stupid. You gotta pick and choose the right redpills man.

Any /DnD/ here?

>wanting the autism gene injected in your child
Yeah man, and Flouride is healthy to drink

Anyone else here really thinking?

actually, they're protesting being killed by COPS. it's only you who see everything through race tinted goggles.

To be fair plenty of people in dnd have always been niggers. Dyniheir (sp) in baldurs gate for instance, and I'm pretty sure orcs have always been coon tribesman

>roleplaying
>ENTIRE OBJECTIVE is to be something completely different than yourself
wew

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S ON DISPLAY AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

That's actually cute to me, tbqh.

Like it took a D&D manual with a nigress labeled as human to get her to feel less alienated from herself.

it's kind of illegal to be punished for the actions of your neighbor. it doesn't matter how much crime "black people" do. what matters is the crime that YOU do.

but they are saying its motivated by racism you numbskull

its fantasy bitch, you can make the kind of world you want, like one with nothing but black women

Shout out to based Canada, a true liberal paradise

IIRC the example paladin in the 3rd edition PHB, what, 20 years ago was a negress

All of this media representation shit is such a joke, they have to constantly ignore and forget how they've had forced positive representation their entire lives

I think 'luddite' is a new shill tactic to make us seem like morons and diswade any newfags from taking true pills.

Flat earth, moon hoax, floride sapping and impurifying our precious bodily fluids, vaceens causing sterility gmo's containing poison cristals healing through magical vibrations that cant be measured humors in your body you need to bleed out.

But dont you fucking god dammed insult Kek YOU FUCKING OVEN DOGEING LAMPSHADE

My neurons are firing like crazy

>Anerican SkiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooohhhhhhhoooooooohhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooohhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIn
why do blacks insist on singing like this

Did someone say cringe?
youtube.com/watch?v=ziwYbVx_-qg

>forgot chem trails

systemic racism, not necessarily personal racism.

youtu.be/f94DopUmj9o
Apparently, Mary j blige is dead and that's a man clone according to this black detective.

But user contrails are real. We all know that. Just like nazzies on the moon and raptor jesus.

My super male vitality pills prevent all that

Im not even an American

When a black cop kills a black civilian is it considered "systemic" racism?

Last one

What did she mean by this??

What do y'all think of Bryce?

>they had to use a photo from eastern europe for white-on-white crime

Love me some 2012 j.blige myself

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XukHU8y5GRQ

Thank you you're such a strong person to be standing up against all these evil bullies god bless

Moloch approves

I cannot for the life of me see any irony there.

that was fucking awesome . mary j blige has an incredible voice and she's pretty based too.
i'd like to see one of you try and sing like she does.

>realistic representation
>nigger in an expensive set of armor
>woman warrior
>woman need external leather bra to remind everyone of her gender

Hahahahahahahahaha

>most poor people are white
some privilege then
>most ebt recipients are white
then can we get rid of EBT? No? Wonder why

Yeah and cops kill more white people than blacks

What's funny is that prevalence would suddenly become an issue if you mention that to him.

Why do blacks never get called out for appropriating straight hair hair from white people? No nigger has blonde straight hair they are just stealing it from us.

Because, if it's something that's stolen from white people, it was forced on them.

If it's something white people appropriate, it's stolen.

The entire culture is rife with contradictions like this.

Look at Hillary's blatantly fake "emotion"

glad you can sympathize, Dimitri

You know the 97% of scientists statistics when it comes to climate change? It was 97% of scientists who actually put forward a position. Vast majority as can be seen from the graph did not put forward a position.

It has "just say no" + "we are the world" vibe... super cheesy. Who are the fossils advising Clinton? Trump has changed the rules but she keeps doing this crap...

Praise lord Pepe for giving her the beautiful voice and body.

>I just wanna know where do we go from here

No wonder blacks keep getting shot, they genuinely think they're above law and order.

>hate speech

>"All lives matter" = separate but equal

But "BLACK lives matter" is the pinnacle of "separate but equal".

"ALL lives matter" indicates zero separation.

Is this dude fucked in the head or what?

PRAISE

holy fucking shit this is serious top level cringe never witnessed before.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeQUlr4Xc3s

Offering to gods of music based on old tradition. If Kek is fed plentiful before each concert you get a deep smooth voice, like a frog king.

this is so informative, it hurts. fuck

hahaha

I think that just gave me a stroke and cancer

>dozen
my Danish friendo

Based Noah

Black people play AnD?

Really spoke to me

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is actually hilarious.

and Shillary actually trying to express some human emotions

TOP FUCKING LEL IM DYING

H A H A H A
A H A H A
H A H A
A H A
H A
A

Beautiful! I love black music so much

>Get your reality TV off of Cred Forums and kys

I would've said 10 years ago.

Fucking Tim Cook

not even a leaf and you're leafposting. how do you do it?

ive been pissed off all day long with the bullshit in the world and this just made me chuckle like a fucking moron at 2 in the morning

Is the correct answer "Back to Africa"?

Thanks for posting man.

That guy is a handful.
Would like to have an organic gluten free beer with him sometime.

But we always had orks, and norkers, and kobolds...

FFS CAN'T SHE USE HER IMAGINATION?!

Hillary BTFO, she's completely stumped in a SCRIPTED INTERVIEW when asked "where do we go from here?" She's literally a drooling retarded invalid.

It's the greatest honor a white man can receive. I'm living vicariously through him right now-- oh how I long to be free of my privilege!

God that was stupid

Kek, most of the basketball-americans in the comments hate it too.

Cause she is being a cornball sista

still better than german election season tbqh

how does it kill that mouse? I thought they have no teeth. unless they got ridiculous crushing strength.

I feel bad for Hillary for having to sit trough this

One should not question the power of Kek.

Get a fucking shelter, and get a two month of food worth and you might survive the RS-28 Sarmat.

wbm related, its not even close to 1% of the RS-28 Sarmat.

Pretty sure they suffocate, or its death by acid.
Frogs swallow their food whole.

Why would you think that?

Is that what they think Islamification looks like?

Bryce is a virtue signalling faggot. Pic related.
>don't tell me I'm doing a good thing you fucking bigot!
kys bryce

It's just a front clinton hates niggers she'll genocide them

Wait.... So why are we voting for Trump then?

Because we can kill spics too.

Who is this "we"? I can't wait for Hillary to BTFO these filthy shitskin niggers.

WHY DIS NIGGA LOOK LIKE IDUBBBZ GAY ASS BROTHER LMAOOOO

THIS CRACKA OUT HERE LOOKIN LIKE BRIAN COX LMAOOOOO

WHY GUY MARTIN'S SON OUT HERE WITH A NIGGA LMAOOO

Go away, nigger

Yes. The system in place was built to keep African Americans from succeeding and is therefore systemically racist. The individuals within the system may only contribute to this with their own racist tendencies.

To be fair she's having thirsty white cock withdrawal, maybe done tall blonde knight will save her from a racist dragon?

haha wtf

I couldn't imagine too many niggers would know who Guy Martin is.

A fucking game. Every man played as Asian Chun-Li or female bow warrior in games. Hollywood is American history, but now games will be too.

baboon sings to lyin Hillary

>>Apple Music

Say no more

Pathfinder already had a black character as the paladin as soon as it came out.

MtG has a Poo in Loo planeswalker now.