Useless vote?

I'm studying abroad in China right now and debating if its worth it to vote in my home state(People's Republic of Illinois). Is it worth it Cred Forums?

of course I'm voting to MAGA.

Yes. We really need the votes to turn red this year.

You really think Illinois is going to turn red in this lifetime?

Vote, the only votes that don't matter are Democrat.

We're turning that shit RED this year

Absolutely. Even if Chicongo keeps the state blue you may at least be able to help push your House district Republican.

Yes. Chicago doesn't rule this state anymore.

In 40 years, don't you want to tell the young 'uns you were part of this glorious revolution?

>House district republican
(((Jan Schkowsky))) has ran my district(9) for fucking years.
Valid point user, valid point.

Hillary's a shoo-in up in here. Why would you vote? Makes no sense.

a republican was voted Governor, so yes it's possible.

That's the Democratic People's Republic of Illinois to you.

Anyone here from the burbs? Schaumburg here. I love the burbs, way less niggers and traffic.

I used to be burbs. When I was burbs, I loved burbs. Now I'm north side, now I love north side.

You can't explain that.

Glenview here.

Are you of the Asian persuasion?

For some reason there's a lot of Christian Japs in Glenview. They're such a strange breed.

Fuck off CTR

Not a Jap

Oak Forest reporting in.

It's cool dawg. I'm getting nailed by a hot chink right now.

>there's no known cure for yellow fever

Illinois is not a lost cause as many would think.

It's actually a macroswing state, meaning it's a swing state, but it only "swings" every couple decades or so to remain that color until another couple decades.

They voted for a republican governor. If PA is doable then so is IL. It's literally cook against the whole fucking state. Trump is also peeling a lot of the black vote and the turn out is going to be shit anyway.

This might be the year it finally swings, but I still wouldn't rely on it. If there are several more BLM chimpouts then yeah, it's totally possible.

Vote vote vote!

What kind of breed of liberalism does Chicago harbor?

Certain cities have different types of liberals. San Francisco is a bunch of faggot hippies, Portland is a bunch of dumbass millennial hipsters, LA probably alot of smug loudmouthed opinionated ones, etc etc

The Midwestern breed. You can watch a documentary entitled Roseanne for more information. (Just subtract about 200 lbs from the subjects and add a dash of cosmopolitanism and you got your typical Chicago liberal)

Chicago mainly has corrupt democrats in bed with the mob. As well as a big group of dindus, mexicans and jews for support

Angry hateful sometimes violent liberals.

Got attacked at the Trump rally. I hate this city.

I was there too man. That was fucked. Some sheboon shoved me for no reason. A crowd was about to beat the shit out of me but a black dude pushed them away.

>Trump rally

That reminds me

Someone please post the Trump Rally raven haired "sign my tits" girl from Orland park

After the rally, all of the cuckservatives I know told me that "it was my fault that I was attacked because I support a violent and hateful man (trump)".

I actually thought that was pretty fucking scary. I really did not expect it to get that heated.

Agreed. I remember when they were blocking the fucking bridges. Shit was fucked.

sup neighbor, Elk Grove here. The rich part though, not the latin and white trash trailer parks. im the only Mexican living here, i bet all my neighbors are voting trump to get me out but im with them lol

I'm in Illinois, and I was debating whether it was worth registering this year too since Illinois's always solidly blue. I hate Hillary so much that I'll do it this election cycle, it can't hurt.

Tricities reportibg

lol there's so much traffic around Schaumburg, at least in the city you can take a bus or the L.

Anyone have any pics or videos from the bollingbrook event yesterday? I heard there were several groups protesting and an even larger group supporting.

Anyone in the 847 area wanna celebrate at a portillos when trump wins?

Lol yes

Yes, it's absolutely worth it. Fuck the polls, just vote Trump.

I think the biggest hope is that most of these niggers and millennials aren't going to spend the time to go vote for Hillary. The MAGA turn out is going to be the highest Republican turn out in history. calling it.

Too bad the election is rigged and it won't matter.

I hope it does end up the largest Republican voter turnout and low Democrat turnout due to hate for Hilary. Loss turns to suspicion and suspicion turns to truth and truth turns to hate just days before the inauguration and Hilary gets beheaded by guillotine like the other famous female leader Mary Antoinette. Either way I want a large demand for a truth so a scandal breaks out and the silent majority becomes the chaotic majority