I actually HATE Jews

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Go eat more foreskins you hook nosed shekel grabber.

I am actually Jewish.

This offend me, as you are appropriating my culture by having a full conservative option on, and although I know you are on the other end of a computer screen, are likely just being memetic, and would likely not actually plan any sort of hate crime, I feel is should insult your means of escapism, so that you have no "safe spaces" where you can go to be free to spread hate and lies. I call these antisafezones, or "danger zones".

That being said, once you have nowhere to go, you will either kys, kill someone else, or convert. No matter how it's stated or what you do, we, the Jewish people will always win.

Good goyim

>No matter how it's stated or what you do, we, the Jewish people will always win.

Out of approximately 208,000-210,000 Jews, an estimated 190,000–195,000 were murdered before the end of World War II (wider estimates are sometimes published), most between June and December 1941. More than 95% of Lithuania's Jewish population was massacred over the three-year German occupation — a more complete destruction than befell any other country affected by the Holocaust.

You didn't win in Lithuania.

> gain sympathy
> get the holy land to ourselves
> start a war and keep the US in a crippling (((war debt)))
> become a nuclear power

Don't forget, we've been playing 17 and a half dimensional chesskers for the last 100 years

Keep your dry desert you're universally hated and mistrusted. Apparently you're not even smart enough to know why.

That's not nice

Not nice at all.

I don't hate Jews. I just like the memes and being edgy. In fact... I am... a JEW!

fpbp

fpbp

that was a good day...

>Cred Forums hates jews ironically now for 'teh ebin memes'

RIP

fpbp

I unironically believe that the Jews are evil. Can never truly convert to Christianity and should all be literally terminated, post-haste.

Jews rock!

SHILLS SHILLS EVERYWHERE.

A waste of Hitler dubs.

End yourself.

We don't really like Canadians either.

What the literal fuck is wrong with you "people" ?
How about you not do something evil for 10 fucking minutes.

How about you try not being Canadian for a few minutes? Not so easy huh?

It's not my fault you're crazy.

>the Jewish people will always win.
>6 million killed in ww2
>tiny insignificant state in the middle east

this
i would actually like to be one

Well, it's not my fault you're a stupid leaf either.

FPBP

>Tfw the leaf won't reply to your posts anymore

If you guys promise not to mess with shit I'll be nice.

Well Jews do hate the goys.

It's understandable. People have a hard time relating to people more than one standard deviation IQ away from them. About 15 points.

Average Goy IQ = 100, Jewish IQ = 115.

>this whole thread

A lot of people's political opinions are caused by their self-image and day to day life.

For instance ugly people are more likely to be left wing and resentful. Jews are the ugliest people on earth after the Turks and Aborigines. Despite running Hollywood they are such freaks that they have to hire goys as actors nine times out of ten.

Jews are also short. Short people also tend to be resentful and left wing.

If you Hate us, we win.
We win, you cuck.

Wew lad