Alright Cred Forums, show me exactly how much you're ignorant about my coutry...

Alright Cred Forums, show me exactly how much you're ignorant about my coutry. Tell me all you know about it with no reaserch after reading this.

It's a bullet

Rightful Palestinian land

Looks like a 5.56x45 and a 20mm shell.

looks like two lipsticks, a grubby hand, terrible mat and ugly tiles

Youre filled with jews and have your claws in american politicians.

your country is the result of your people jewing the fuck out of the english in both WW.

A 20mm and a 5.56mm. Is it some sort of euphemism about cut vs. uncut?

It's an urn where you put your grandparents.

nah thats tree-o-ate. way to big to be 5.56

>coutry

Unless you're going to genocide the Palestinians, you have no claim to the land upon which you are resting on. Rights to conquest means you must dominate and/or eliminate the current residents of a country. It does not mean you destabilize the regions around you indefinitely.

[IRANIAN NUKES GO HERE]

I'm pretty sure it's full of jews.

palestine was unnder british 'supervision' until it could maintain itself on its own, part of the land was given/sold to jews. jews are cunts and decided it wasnt enough so they mercilessly overrun palestinians, crushing villagers and eating babies along the way, they are massively funded by the states despite having a gdp on a par with a lot of western nations. there are various factions among the jews there, some pro zionism some not so much, there are also several races, ive seen negro jews in israel on youtube. ive also seen videos of jews grossly mistreating palestinians. all in all, fuck you kike your non country has no right to exist in its current form and you owe the palestinians reparations.

Created after ww1 as payment for zionists using their influence over US government to enter the war. Stole land from native arabs then began systematically genociding them. Protected from UN because muh holocaust (tm). Most isrealis now are european jews and not the biblical hebrews. I could go on.

Jews belong in ovens
Jews are genetically programmed to be parasites
Jews need to be exterminated
Nuke Israel

That about covers it.

also america is currently paying egypt not to push your shit in.

There's a draft in your country. Everyone goes to Goa, India for vacation after they're burnt out.

You guys have some paki land from a prolonged military occupation, and you have been creating settlements in this land while pretending to participate in peace talks with third-party negotiators. Secretly, you're just stalling until the land becomes "basically yours" because you know that periodic Arab aggression will make your country seem sympathetic while you do this.

That's about it. How'd I do?

I know that you've convinced my country that it should give you billions a year for like the next decade.

Greatest ally. We need to take our land back

LONG LIVE ISRAEL

GAS THE PALESTINIANS

About to fall to civil war. Probably won't exist in twenty years, definitively won't past this century.

Your country was a created as a result of a deal to involve USA in WW2.

The regular citizen is pretty much you're average american, except they have to deal with alot more bullshit depending on where they go. AIPAC is a pile of shit and needs to end. When people talk about Zionism, they talk about the state of israel existing as a physical state to be blasphemy of orthodox. Also you treat palestinians like shit. But they also try to fuck you up at every given opportunity, hence the wall.

Small one looks like 5.56
My guess, anyway, since thats what Tavors shoot.

It's acquisition by the Khazar empire is remarkable when taking into account the fact that the khazars ceased to be a colonizing force some 900 years prior to the state of Israel's existence.

You don't have a right to exist, Palestine owns you. No matter if our flags have literally same colors

dat sweet silk road sheckel

As long as American stands, Israel stands.

its a place full of jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews jews jewing jews jewing jews

ad nauseam.

Liberal Jews are getting outbred by Orthodox Jews in Israel.

Oy vey! Sure gives one the urge to drop cluster bombs and white phosphorus on Palestinian children and bulldoze their houses.

Removed muzzies.
Based.
Did nothing wrong.

the brits gave you a 50/50 split with the palestinians in the early 1900s then you used that position to completely infiltrate then and take over
then you used american funds and american weapons to defend yourself against half a million towelheads and fortify your "country"

basically, you deserve to be there because you won the war and defeated the enemy
but you won the war using really fucking jewish tactics, and you should be shamed for it

I know that a big part of your countries founding was the transfer agreement, you have a border wall, genetic testing to determine Jewish ancestry for immigrants, your people give mandatory military service or go to a kibbutz, you accept aid from my country (no idea why), your government pushes for acceptance of refugees for everyone but yourselves, Netanyahu, Mossad, kosher, synagogue.

That's all I've got.

The Haredim are taking it over, and nothing short of enforcing a worldwide aliyah will be able to stop them.

Please do.

YOU MUSLIMS HAVE NO PLACE TO HIDE

THE JEW WILL WIN

ISRAEL FOREVER

That's it? Really? Cred Forums, you disappoint me.

You're not a signee of the Chemical Weapons Convention.

There was a large shipment of assault rifles to your country a few months prior to 9/11.

You make dank guns.

I heard there a lot of jews in your country.
And with jews you lose user. Stay safe!

Pls israeli friend kill all muslims and nuke mecca

Like 6-7 million kikes surrounded by 300+ million angry regional natives who want to exterminate them.

Kek.

Everywhere you go david. Its worse then a bad running joke at this point.

Also I think your people made the uzi.

Desert Eagle was an American design.
Galil is alright.
Tavor is shit.

HUMMUS AND SHEKELS