Why the fuck would you get married? Do you want to give everything to your wife...

Why the fuck would you get married? Do you want to give everything to your wife, when she decides she needs to upgrade partners.

None of you, should ever get married. Women ALWAYS separate from you, go to female lawyer, then have you judged by a female judge. And all your, everything, you've ever worked for is given to her. She takes your children too, and indoctrinates with lies, so they hate you.

By all means, have many white children to continue the race. But for fuck sake, don't marry. And make sure you have dirt on the woman you breed with. So the courts will think she is an unfit mother. (Find out if she's ever been to hospital for drug OD, and get those records).

Women are just not worth marrying in this day and age. Women are the most un-loyal, calculating, sluts. And the only way they were decent in olden times, was because they were taught from a very young age. How to behave like a lady that stands by her man. Now they're just stupid sluts, that watch Jersey Shore and Desperate Housewives. And calculate ways to screw over their partner for cash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
sbs.com.au/food/article/2016/05/31/italian-court-rules-favour-father-who-tried-pay-child-support-pizza
biblehub.com/matthew/22-30.htm
honestthinking.org/en/pub/Fjordman.2010.06.08.Neanderthals_and_high_IQ.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I-i approve this m-message

t. a cuck living in a caravan on a mates farm now

Extra information:

Most importantly don't be with a woman for longer than 6 months, in Australia at least, the courts define two people living together for over 6 months as De Facto marriage. Which means she can take you for everything once again.

And lastly, prenuptial agreements don't have to be honoured by the judge. If you don't have billions of dollars of assets and money, your ex and the judge will tear up the prenuptial in front of you.

That really fucking sucks man, it's terrible how men are abused in this society by a fusion of women and government.

I don't think your race will live in the next 100 years. Your kids will probably be hapa self haters.

Yes, the white race is targeted for enslavement and depopulation by the Jewish elite. We are a threat to them, because we are intelligent. They want a world of mindless, mixed, mongrels.

You whites can make a counter program of Jew with negros.

>6 months
>De Facto marriage

How do they get away with this?

I sharked my current girlfriend from a guy she was dating for 7 years. It was her first and only other boyfriend.
Turns out he had a tiny penis, a low sex drive, and was short. He drove this honda civic or some rice shit with a huge ass spoiler and the thhing that makes his exhaust louder.

She left him because i was superior to him in every way, honestly I cant blame her. Just because a guy gave you material things, doesnt mean youre obligated to stay with him if hes shit and the female is better. This goes for half of you fuckers on here - you are personalityless spergs

That would require some sort of national identity and state for whites, as a HQ. Which is largely impossible because Nazis losing, has caused whites to be self-hating.

Because the government is corrupt as fuck.

Did she take anything from him in separation?

Im hapa and not a self hater. If the asian mom is americanized and not some money hungry chink whore then most of the time it works out. Mom is a doctor. I hardly even look asian too, im light skinned and 6'1". Only give away is brown eyes

Nothing huge, probably just some clothes and cheap jewelry - but he did take her out alot and spend entire paychecks (shit job) on her to "keep her happy" cause he couldnt do it with his dick or personality alone.

OP hasn't heard of trusts.

Well she's a slut anyway, women are meant to be shackled to the man, as long as he is good by her. And him having a small dick, is not an excuse for her being a beast.

>None of you, should ever get married.

This. Been married twice. Divorced twice. I'm only 36. Fuck ever getting married again.

That used to work in the '80s in Australia. That's all been turned over, the cunt gets rewarded with your Trust Fund in Australia, your superannuation too. Everything and anything about you and money, is on the table for your lovely ex-wife.

Well i forgot to mention the reason I said the sick comment was because I was always told that dudes who always drive flashy cars - expensive or not, have tiny penises. In this case it was true.

And if someone isnt happy in a relationship, especially if they have tried to work it out for SEVEN YEARS, leaving for an upgrade is a no brainer. I agree with you that a lot of westernized women suck in our modern era, but you cant spend the rest of your life unhappy with regrets cause "muh loyality to a loser that I mistakenly dated at 15 and stayed with due to comfortability for 7 years"

My face when I'm a woman and I don't care about taking some man's assets/children/ruining his life.

Grow up. Not all women are evil abusers.

user hasn't heard of murder by Australian critters.

I agree with what youre sayin. But the problem still stands that its not fair that chicks get everything and dont need to do sht cause they have a pussy.

We're going to need tits verification.

trannies aren't women

shoo shoo vaginal jew

Reminder also that pre-nups can and do get tossed out in court. Many times if the woman's lawyer can shill for her hard enough in front of the judge.

I wanna hear a grills opinion on this

"Vacations to SEA"

This.
I'm a woman, and I want to take care of my boyfriend, not abuse him.

You sound like either a narcisist or this is a lie you truly believe.

lol sure fuck off

But the knowledge of your potential power is bitter sweet though, hey hun?

You fucking moron. A woman that needs to be "saved" by another man will eventually get "saved" from you.

Enjoy being a cry sheet for the breakup period

You can reply all you want, but you're will be exchanged for better in the future, and this is a fact

Why Women Destroy Nations / Civilizations

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

>dating a girl that left another guy to be with you
Enjoy having her do the same to you

Gtfo Lauren southern.

You are lying to us anyways

>Ever dating women

Even if they're loyal, care for their boyfriends they're DUMB. And i mean FUCKING STUPID. Even if they actually do have affection, find you sexually appealling and want your personality they'll make a stupid fucking mistake then blame it on you. Half of this is because the state pretty much teaches and endorses this behaviour, it was perfectly sane to date a woman in the age where you could slap the shit out of them. Now? You're a fuckwitt if you do. Just get a goddamned surrogate and raise a boy. Even if you're looking for companionship you're better off just being promiscious and fucking multiple women on and off, because these days their environment has made them brain dead.

Because civilization was formed out of necessity due to too few resources. Now that the resources are abundant, women regress back to their primordial hunter gatherer tribal instincts (aka ditching intelligence for Chad's height and huge cock).

>Now they're just stupid sluts, that watch
Netflix
Fixed.

Go home /r9k/
I can believe people when they say women are shit these days, but when you're going on all that chad pseudo-science bullshit I don't blame people for laughing at you.

Not when you're a god like me friend

>t. Delusional idiot
Ever heard of a rebound, friendo?

>Surrogancy
That one is off the table too. Your surrogate can change her mind, and go for child support.

At this rate I'll be using an artificial womb, with anonymous female donor DNA. This might be the only way to avoid being screwed over, and having many Aryan sons to continue your legacy and race.

> be young
> be gym rat
> start using roids
> progress to trenbologna
> become the chad
> see women for what they are

Top kek there is a reason why many alpha males believe that women are sluts. It's because they have experience with them. It's easy to call it pseudo science bullshit when you haven't witnessed it time and time again with all kinds of women ( from good church girls to tinder sloots ).

Become the chad and open your eyes.

I didnt "save" her, she willingly left the dude after being friends with me for a semester. She made the first move. Its not like her ex was some villain, he was just inferior

Are you implying it's not true? When I was in high school all the boys had rather diverse interests, but all the girls had the same crush on one guy. Same in college. Same in the outside world.

This. I am a "Chad".

Not a rebound when the girl willingly leaves her boyfriend for you. A rebound is when the person who gets dumped replaces the ex with someone to quell the pain.

>t. Retard

A girl with no loyalty will never have loyalty for your "alpha" personal. It will happen to you, you will be cucked like her ex was.

I live around women, I've experienced women. I know women, mate. Half of the people I speak to are women. They're not evil sluts after "m-muh hollywood film jock" retardation bullshit. They're quite literally just idiots with good intentions but poor execution. Not saying they're angels, there is definitely whores, but to say all of them are is just plain fucking bitterness. Dumb? Yeah. All whores? No.

The same shit happens for men you dumbcunt. People focus on whoever's hot when they're younger because they haven't developed their standards and tastes. You can tell a virgin/teenager on this site just by reading comments like this.

>Not a rebound when the girl willingly leaves her boyfriend for you. A rebound is when the person who gets dumped replaces the ex with someone to quell the pain.
>I'll make up my own definition.

Rebound means they've came out of a relationship and they're using you as a temporary comfort for sex and interaction. Which is exactly what happened, I hope you're roleplaying. Because at this point I almost feel sorry for how deluded you are to think you're some kind of centre of the world because a chick came from a shit relationship towards you.

What's her name user. Show us on the doll where she hurt you.

>insulting someone when you have the reading comprehension of an abo

Nice

I've never been betrayed by a woman in a relationship. However, I have eyes, and I know many people this has happened too.

To be wise is to learn from other people's mistakes.

Tax benefits. Society discriminates against the unwed

You did not read "sex and character".
Women never were to trust

>Reading comprehension
>Some fat bloke behind a monitor spewing rhetoric somehow is entitled to respect because he's roleplaying as a worshipped "God"
kek

Jesus christ a living oxy moron.

Don't bother mate. He's either inexperienced or he barely actually has any history with women to think that a rebound is safe. The only thing it's safe for is a fuck and dump.

Unless you're on roids and looking aesthetic as fuuuark I can guarantee some gym chad is going to be tickling your girls tonsils with his dick.

You being tall, well dressed and intelligent doesn't matter if you don't have the primal look women lust after. Trust me, I've fucked the 2 girls with rich socially well off handsome lanklets over the summer.

People who haven't seen it first hand will always have a hard time believing. That's why I thank the lord every day I did what I did in the past. The gym has changed me not just physically but mentally.

If I weren't about to start my professional poker career abroad I would probably never come off steroids desu famalam.

I never said they are evil. I don't blame a fish for swimming, just like I don't blame a woman for being primally attracted to an aesthetic male.

It's just the nature of the beast, we are all just slightly more evolved monkeys. Females are naturally drawn to impressive physical males because they have evolved that way.

A few thousand years of civilization isn't enough time to breed that out of them, and now with no consequences of doing so, it's more prevalent than ever.

No it doesn't, I blatantly said that men had diverse interests. Also not a fucking virgin you nonce. You know, I can recognize the harsh reality that some men have it much much easier than they should, without being a virgin.

>when they're younger

We're talking about women here. Women will ride the cock carousel (and occasionally even stoop as low as to carpetmunch) until their ovaries start rotting in their 30s. Then they find an idiot to take care of them while they cheat/divorce. Maybe that sounds acceptable to you but it doesn't for me.

Well gonna guess it's gonna take a crusade to cleanse europe and perhaps the rest of the west.

Okay, now youre just shit posting. This girl did not want to be with her ex. She flirted and pursued me for months before we started dating. Its not a "rebound" because its not "temporary comfort," its choosing a new person to spend her life with. I swear to fucking god you must be an abo. You cant argue for shit and your opinions are invalid.

If your wife thinks she's capable of upgrading as she ages, you married a literal child.

In America, both partners have to agree to a divorce unless there is legitimate grounds to sue for one. Unless I'm mistaken.
Make her suffer if she wants to leave, refuse a divorce.

You just called him out for making up a definition of rebound, then used his definition for the word. Fucking aussies these days.

So she monkey branched from one male to another. Oh gee you're better than that other guy you must feel sooo accomplished now. Let me ask you something taterhead, do you think you're the most attractive man in the world? That's what the anons are trying to tell you, a woman that monkey branched off her ex to get with you (a higher value male) will do the same to you when she finds someone better.

No. You're mistaken, a separation is all that's required, for you to be marched down to the cleaners by her and the government. Divorce is only required if either of you want to remarry.

Well you better keep her head underwater if you want to keep her. All you did by taking her in was raise the water level of the pool.

If you're a Chad, she now believes she has Chad level desirability.

it's called a no fault divorce if I remember correctly

>That first reply
You've been spending a little too much time on /r9k/
Stop roleplaying and come back to reality.

>That second part
All you got out of me is a chuckle, Men do the exact same shit and have the exact same drive to fuck hot women. You're pretending this is exclusive to women. It isn't.

>This massive amount of projecting
I don't believe you, and we don't have this random exclusion, if you actually payed attention in your highschool and stopped hiding yourself inside this pathetic fucking turtle shell you've kept yourself in you'd realize men all wanted to fuck the lisa, stacy or rebecca. The hot girls. obvious, Women did the exact same shit, They wanted to talk to steve bruce and john. When you're sixteen you've barely developed your tastes and senses and you're not even an adult, you're a teenager. Of course you'll be interested in broad things. It's like all of you are under 20 or have never grown up.

>Oooo, you're triggering me because I don't want to look past my delusions that a girl who's unloyal and left a relationship, and had an affair is a suitable partner
You're a rebound and nothing else, mate. It's like dating a prostitute

>S-sure she stripped and showed her self of, mabye even went and sucked a couple of dicks, but it's perfectly okay because she came to me and likes me! I swear she won't do this again

Retarded.

>Used his definiton?
uhh.. mate.

>women

You mean white women. White women are trashy whores more than not. I've had better relationships with hispanic and asian women. Who can even cook!

White women KNOW they can fuck you over and get away with it. They are a liability. The risks far outweigh the gains.

>It was her first and only other boyfriend.
Uh huh.

I'm dating a girl who isn't like that at all. She has zero interest in other guys, she never talks to any other men, never goes out drinking/clubbing, cooks, cleans , washes my clothes as well as working a full time job and having more than enough money to support herself. On top of that she was raised in South Africa so she knows how political correctness can ruin a country and is against blacks and Muslims shitting up Australia

tl;dr : Worthwhile women exist but are extremely rare

>pierced nipples poking through

wew lad

how many nigger cocks has she fucked and sucked?

You're destroying these yanks lmao.

It was the same in college and the same out in bars. Meanwhile my college crush was an objectively below average gal but I had a lot of fun with her because she was witty and had a cute voice. If you can't see what I'm talking about, then nothing to say really, other than you need a reality check.

there will always be someone that is superior to you, she will leave you when she finds him. enjoy feeling inferior when it happens

I would guarantee at least 3.

Tis why I mentioned earlier, if you read, that shes only dated one guy before me. Weve Been dating her for 2 years now, even got her redpilled and she keeps bringing up marraige. Feels good to have bagged a white girl who isnt a feminist, leftist, etc. Have fun jacking off for the rest of your life, good night friend

>weve
i've***
>inb4 cuck joke

Nice freudian slip cuck boi

>Tis
Goddamn, tip your fedora harder.

Maybe you shouldn't be such an untermensch that you can be so easily upgraded from.

> being this naive

When she upgrades it's going to be a laff mate, just not for ( you )

>I need a reality chec
Literally picture related, fucking hell mate. You're the one going around with the /r9k/ tier rhetoric, I'm the one talking about how things really are, telling you that this isn't exclusive to women, only thing exclusive to women is that the grand majority of them are dumb mother fuckers so even if they mean good, they'll make a mistake and won't want to blame themselves.

Nice mate, I agree with you. You're lucky you have a smartie. What age?

>Goodnight friend
>Implying I'm alone
Jesus mate, you're literally running away and projecting. Now I'm completely confident you're spewing verbal shit.

>shes only dated one guy before me
Uh huh.

I'm not speaking from personal experience. This is a collaboration of what I've seen happen between my Mum (whore) and Dad. With extra structural input from here at Cred Forums.

Where is your evidence faggot? If men and women were equally superficial as you claim, then you would see women fawning over average guys on dating sites and going after shorter guys.

Dont be so bitter guys

Just look out for certain things

>she only occasionally goes partying
>had less then 4 to 5 partners
>all of them were relationships
>you didn't steal hear from another guy

And then be with her for 4 years then 1 year Engagement and then you should be good to marry her. Also live with her for atleast 3 years before comitting.

>(Find out if she's ever been to hospital for drug OD, and get those records).
It takes more than that. My uncle had to fight the family courts to get custody over my cousins even though his ex was a known drug abuser and they just didn't care. What it took? Her getting into a fucking car crash while drunk on a day she had to make a court appearance. THEN the woman judge finally granted him custody over the kids.

The courts are anti-male and you need to have the woman look more than just Satan rising out of Hell itself if you want to scrap by with anything.

I agree 100%.

>Not when you're a god like me friend
Do you need to be reminded where you are at?

This.

Did anyone notice durring the debate with Hilldawg and Trump how she said..

>Trump said maria (an employee of his) was a great houswife/keeper!
>what a terrible evil man!

What is wrong with a woman being a good houswife anyways? According to hillary that was an insult to women.

See the propaganda yet goy?

> 4 to 5 partners
> occasionally goes partying

Spot on Britcuck, is that really what passes for wife material on your island?

Ive been in a similar situation as this user and am now engaged. Is it that hard to believe a girl will leave a guy to be happy and it will end there?

>t. Triggered Aussie

Living together for 6+ months is enough for her to take your balls.

The odds are so rigged against you, what's the point on playing? Are you a high stakes, low odds, gambling man?

>then you would see women fawning over average guys on dating sites and going after shorter guys.

That's particularly common. I've seen plenty of decent women with ugly mother fuckers, I've also seen plenty of decent looking men with shit looking women. Isn't entirely equally all over the board, but I'd make a certified statement that quite a lot of people have really goddamned bland tastes, interested in the most stereotypical women they'll never have. Women do this shit as well, look at a model and fawn. Plenty of people do this shit. Most people are fucking plain bland or retarded. You're seeming to forget that half of the planet look at porn. Porn is poorly acted, fake, unauthentic, laughible and imperfect as hell. Men are interested in these bimbo looking chicks and women are interested in these guys who just look plain silly half of the time. As much as I think people on this site are pathetic, a fair amount of people on Cred Forums are unique and intelligent. So they've got sophisticated tastes. So that results in people on here thinking everyone else is like that. Pro tip: They aren't.

She also said at some point that trump said that women who don't work as hard as men should be payed less. Umm, and that's a bad thing?

What made it even worst was that Trump instead of saying that, he backtracked claiming "oh I never said that". God that debate was horrible. There truly is no hope left.

lmao somebody got cucked!

Social conditioning on the modern woman is complete. "Fuck men, fuck faithfulness, fuck tradition, let's marry the government".

Not me.

>VIABLE offspring
>Mongrel shit

How did this become a thing? it leads to genetic decline

>There truly is no hope left.
This. It shouldn't be a surprise at this point intelligent men are looking out for themselves now. No one else is.

Look, it's his defence force.
Come on mate, don't try and pretend a whore is loyal. Fucking her? Sure. Trying to date or commit with her? HAH

MGTOW IS IN THE HIZZOUSE

>muh anecdotal evidence

The overall statistics show that women are much MUCH more superficial. Stop even trying to even debate this you dumbass mangina. You're wasting your time.

Don't go MGTOW. By all means fuck women in one night stands with protection, and a male contraceptive pill. Just don't live with them for longer than 6 months. And try to have a child with an artificial womb.

That IS mgtow at its most basic level. There's 5 levels of mgtow.

>It was her first and only other boyfriend.
suuuure

>Don't go MGTOW!
>Just do MGTOW things.
?

So a girl is a whore when shes only slept with two men in her life? Defense force? For arguing for someone i agree with? You really need to come out of the basement sometime and get laid m9. At this point i think youre trolling based on your reading comprehension and arguments. You really got me, gr8 b8

I don't identify with any groups. Post pic of 5 levels of MGTOW?

>shes only slept with two men in her life?
Uh huh.

>many men didnt have women

could this possibly have been a reason for faggotry to evolve?

could this also be the reason faggotry is increasing?

also i think democracy in itself was a mistake

even with men only voting. The vote of a man who has no idea about how a country runs or what is best for it besides what the media has told him counts as much as that of a man who has spent his life learning what is best for a country and how it runs.

> MGTOW
> not moving to the third world and homesteading with a THICC paisa who's never left the country

The trick is you can't take her back to the West or she'll become as shit as Western hoes.

>Mangina
>Through out this thread I've been literally telling people that women are dumb as shit, to only sleep with them but not commit unless they're a rare exception
Jesus christ you're pathetic, just because I don't believe your shit you've now accused me of something which could easily be titled "Guilt by association"

>Women are superficial on a dating site which has a lot of men also looking for hook ups
mmm. yeah. total representation of the whole planet via some retarded ass poll on an anglo site, coming a from a bitter greek cunt. Totally viable.

>criminals mass murderers etc

Why would women at the end of the day not be more attracted to right wingers who want to exterminate muslims niggers etc?

Is it because we havent actually done the exterminating?

>pol shirts on single parent households
>lol don't ever get married

You guys realize that's the biggest reason you hate black people so much, right? Cause most of them grow up without parents?

>all wimmin are evil!!!
>dont marry ever!

first lose your virginity then talk about marriage losers

>This thread
Man, you Anglos really have some problems.

You're the only guy in the thread, arguing against someone who has other users also agreeing with his viewpoints.

>You really need to come out of the basement sometime and get laid m9.
I'm an non-virgin, not roleplaying on the internet pretending I'm some kind of stereotype. I think I've got a far more valid position then you mate.

>Reading comprehension
You keep using this word inappropiately, at this point you're literally contradicting yourself and becoming an example of your own criticism.

I'm coming to Germany to find a traditional, nationalist, German farm girl as a wife and bring her home with me to Marry.

It's not just anglos friendo, half of the bitter replies was a greek.

Because it's rhetorical bullshit, black pigeon has some decent videos but he's along the line of idiots who think women are these evil spirits.

>Women are entitled to money they never earned just for being in a relationship with you

How the fuck does this concept alone not drive the modern man to insanity.

If some of the great philosphers of the past were brought to modern day through time travel, they be asking to press the red button and nuke us all into oblivion.

Well, you have to be Muslim first.

we need to be inventing artificial wombs if we want the west to survive

with such technology maybe we can even genetically engineer women to be loyal

I can't post the links it thinks it's spam. Just search it on the web. Here's a rough tl;dr

Level 0 is the guy that is aware of female nature (to some extent) but can't/won't give a shit.

Level 1 is the rejection of long term relationships.

Level 2 is the rejection of heterosexual sex.

Level 3 is not paying taxes because the system steals from you to subsidize women's low productivity.

Level 4 is going against gynocentrism as a whole, and refusing to be a part of the blue pill world. That includes contribute as little as possible to society, living innawoods, ghosting etc.

There's evidence all over the web if you search for it. 2tbh I'm done talking to you because you're clearly in a rage state atm and not ready to open your mind.

Thats because most people on pol are unhappy and have been treated like shit by women, because they are shit, just like you. kek. Just look at how triggered you are cause a couple guys said theyre in happy relationships. You type out these paragraph responses - and even find fitting reaction photos for each one. Try harder faggot. I gotta go get some sleep now, im already cringing at myself for wasting half the time you have arguing in a thread on an anonymous malaysian water polo board.

sex should be illegal if it is not for the purpose of childbirth

if youre not doing it to make babies there is no point to sex.

its that simple

>Going to the most socialist region of europe, with mass nazi guilt and indoctrination via state education and television for a "Traditionalist, nationalist girl"

What
It'd be fine if you said a european girl.
But a german girl? Are you silly?

>Rage state
>Says the guy who's preaching MGTOW/MRA bullshit and calling a man who dismisses women advises men to to fuck, not date until they've found someone actually worthy a mangina

At this point you're just clearly using damage control senpai, or you're deluding yourself

Well fuck it. I guess I fit the labeling of a level 4 MGTOW/NEET. Stupid though, why would people identify with any movement. Makes it easier for people to identify, collaborate, track, character assasinate etc. Those who identify to it.

Even if what you are saying is true, as a man I have to walk trough that minefield all the time.

Hi friend!!! Thank you for sharing your point of view!!!

This.

My gf wants to get married. I explained to her the only way it was happening was through a pre nup. She was upset at first but after I explained to her the benefits it would have on our relationship she's ok with it now.

>he will die alone, unloved and forgotten, leaving no legacy

Is it by choice or were you forced into it due to mental illness or whatever? Cause true force loneliness guys are level 0 at most.

>Thats because most people on pol are unhappy and have been treated like shit by women, because they are shit, just like you
Uhh m7 I'm in a relationship. I'm mocking you and the other fella for roleplaying on a board and being narcissistic/delusional.

>You type out these paragraph responses - and even find fitting reaction photos for each one.
I..what?
How is this an argument?
How does this even relate?
Mate, if this is your attempt at trying to make look like a idiot I'm pretty disappointed. You're literally saying "y-you're just so mad that you're writing out coherent posts and using appropiate images" like what the fuck is that as an argument. It's laughaible. Holy shit.

>I gotta go get some sleep now, im already cringing at myself for wasting half the time you have arguing in a thread on an anonymous malaysian water polo board.
Sure, you're not just being evasive because you've lost an argument senpai. You haven't even posted a timestamp. Try proving you aren't just a fatty behind a dell roleplaying.

This logic is retarded, she will absolutely leave you for a more superior man in the same fashion

Nah I can pussy whenever I want. I just don't care enough about it, to risk my way of life. I've experienced love, and a warm tight hole every morning. And it's fucking great, like the oxytocin from being in love with a wonderful woman is wonderful. But the heartbreak of it ending, and what could happen after. Is not worth the pros.

You know nothing young one

Then congrats, my goal is to one day become a level 4 (right now I'm level 2-3) one day as well. Though I'm not sure whether you can be a level 4 by being a neet unless you were born into a wealthy family.

He's right

You're not, weakling

>I live around women, I've experienced women. I know women, mate. Half of the people I speak to are women. They're not evil sluts after "m-muh hollywood film jock" retardation bullshit. They're quite literally just idiots with good intentions but poor execution. Not saying they're angels, there is definitely whores, but to say all of them are is just plain fucking bitterness. Dumb? Yeah. All whores? No.

YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF CUNT, FUCK OFF

Holy shit you have problems mate.
But you're making me crack up so thanks, keep going. I need someone like you in my life so I have something to laugh at.

Shut the fuck up faggot, what you even doing on Cred Forums anyway. This is a board for free thinkers ONLY. Aren't you supposed to be at some rally championing for women's entitlements or something?

Refute the results in the research papers I just posted

Refute anything I am posting, you live in denial one day in the future you will be destroyed by a woman crushed completely and you will remember me. You'll remember this moment even in 30 years time and say

>Cred Forums was right again

>living in a caravan on a mates farm
Sounds pretty fucking good to me

>my face
>posts a mans face

>Free thinkers only
Mmm, explains why you're on here and calling me a woman's right supporter for disagreeing with your pathetic delusions despite the fact that I outwardly say women are dumb shits and men should only use them. Us free thinkers eh?

>t. I'm going to post a list of dumb female chocies and then make a broad swoop/generalization of half of the planet's population because I'm a bitter fuck

I can refute it just by acknowledging that half of the shit your posting is just examples of random women in a planet which has a population of seven billion, we've got all kinds of fucked up men, does it mean we all want to fiddle kiddies and torture others?

>Destroyed by a woman
senpai, I've made it so a woman can't do shit against me. I've even got dominance over my mother for fuck sake. I'm not so pathetic to think women are evil, they're just dumb children.

itt: bad life choices blamed on others than your-loser-self

>m-muh whore ex-wife lawyer is a f-filthy k-kike feminist!!11

lmaoing @ your life you sad sacks of shit
if you are incapable of being in control and take anything but bad life decisions, don't blame it on the tards you choose to stay with, look in a mirror and rethink your life instead

I bet you're balding too lel

>i-it's always the other f-fault not mine!!

keep crying losers

totally unrelated, broscience tier
gays are like 1% of the population, men that didn't pass down their genetic material were 60% of all men
nevermind the fact that gays are taller, have higher average IQs and make more money

You just don't have it as bad as Anglo countries.

Italian men raise women properly.
>sbs.com.au/food/article/2016/05/31/italian-court-rules-favour-father-who-tried-pay-child-support-pizza

You point would be valid if you also considered that women do the exact same shit when it comes to self-accountability and self-issues. Have you seen half of the complaints women make? They're worse then /r9k/ they make poor decisions then ridicule people for telling her how itis.

>I can refute it just by acknowledging that half of the shit your posting is just examples of random women in a planet which has a population of seven billion, we've got all kinds of fucked up men, does it mean we all want to fiddle kiddies and torture others?

>I'm going to reject peer reviewed journal articles because I'm too weak to face reality

>senpai, I've made it so a woman can't do shit against me. I've even got dominance over my mother for fuck sake. I'm not so pathetic to think women are evil, they're just dumb children.

I've seen that before, I know men who are harder than you who have been broken by women. You need a heart of stone and ice in your veins to deal with women, they will exploit any weakness emotional or otherwise.

Bravo!, naive man who hasn't ever been the Chad in a situation.

You'll learn/grow up one day. Everyone from the Buddha to Plato knew about the nature of women, you'll have to learn the hard way one day I suppose.

You sound like an ultra faggot when you say stuff like "not all women are like that". ALL women are like that, it's their nature. What are you gonna do about it is the only question. I'm not even shilling for everyone to become MGTOW, I am clever enough to understand it's not for everyone. Also someone needs to take care of me when I grow old.

I hate what this picture does to me. I know in all levels that women are fucked up and I shouldn't desire them, but damn it's stronger than me. Why did God do this? Why make us suffer so?

lulz

You are a fucking faggot aussie

>Few posts before
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU STOP DISAREEING WITH ME YOU PATHETIC MEN"
>post a plethora of random occasions of women being dumb shits as an example of your odd ideological view of them being evil
>Claims to know how women work and how men respond, posts shit which is fucking laughable from a standpoint of experience

pfft
sure m8

Then all men are bloodthirsty, childen-molesting, boy torturing, mentally insane individuals who commit the majority of crime and are pretty much the bane of society

hey look senpai I can paint things how i want to

You get married if you have balls, not if you're a beta.

Great one liner entrance to the discussion, leaf.
How about you go fuck--Wait, eat dogs. Isn't that a national past time now?

This isn't r9k

>just man up
>just deal with it
>take the risk

>woman rubbing hands together like jew and using man's masculinity to pressure him

Nice try, but the evidence doesn't support that claim. However the evidence DOES support the claim that ALL women are dumb monkey branching closeted homosexual shits.

I have been following the discussion. One side supported their side with logic and supporting information. The other side used emotions, NAWALT and shitposting. I let you guess which side you where on.

Which side am I on?

Fuck getting married
>In mid 30s
>Keep myself in good shape
>Make good $
>Own a home and buying another
>2 cars and a jeep, boat
>Mischievous as fuck doge that also loves the ladiez
>Pretty sure my doge wing mans me when we're out and about
>Fuck grills 10 years younger than me on a regular basis
>Have grillfriend that digs women and brings them in for group activities
>Laugh off the idea of marriage if it's ever brought up
>Keep grill on the shot
I have too much of a good thing going.

MGTOW and MRA sure are here. But what did I expect, visiting the most cancerous board on this site?
Ctrl w.

She's going to cut holes in your condoms and hold your load in her mouth and store it in a cup. Then inseminate herself with it. And take your life force and possessions.

That's a little paranoid.

>Evidence doesn't support the claim that men commit more crime, murder, molestation and produce more mentally ill individuals

Are you joking? Look at any western nation's criminal statistics. Look at the sex who perputrate most of ths shit. We're aggressive as fuck. The difference is I acknowledge that there are exclusions to this, men are fucking shit but there's men who aren't like that.
Women are dumb in the majority, but not all are dumb.

>Logic
>Supporting information
>I'm going to post three anecdotal experiences, some polls also based from anecdotal answers and pretend that they're empirical evidence

Jesus christ you fucks are just awful at arguing.

>Emotions
Mate this whole thread is pretty much men bitching that women are pure evil and you're trying to pretend that there's a black and white side to this? This whole thread is pretty much MGTOW/MRA tier non-sense with bitterness sprinkled over the top. It's a mess.

>NAWALT
I'm also arguing for not all men either, because hey. I'm not dumb enough to think that everything is an absolute unlike you passive aggressive robots.

This is how you should approach heterosexual relationships desu, these days there isn't enough legroom or intelligent women to make commitments.

I'm just chilling and stoned.

>>post a plethora of random occasions of women being dumb shits as an example of your odd ideological view of them being evil

>Random occassions
>Journal articles and science

You're pathetic, I knew what women were like before I ever bothered to research it but when cucks like you started saying bullshit I went out and got real science to prove I was right.

And even after that you fags still put your heads in the sand.

Condom holes are actually a thing. Be careful.

Try accurate, I've seen it happen

One of the smartest guys I knew in college, who did IMO and IOI and ended up at a top SF tech company, is hapa. Hapa is probably the future master race desu.

There's a decent amount of nice women out there, they aren't all like that. There's some prettt fucking evil cunts too. Honestly the more intelligent the woman they tend to be pretty nice. Women are really fucking weird bro.

>Cucks
Hey look, it's that buzzword again.

>Got real science
>Sociology and anecdotal journal pieces
>real science

The only people putting their heads in the sand are /r9k/ MRA and mgtow who pretend men aren't any less shit. It's as stupid as whtie nationalism when half of your beautiful, honorable white men are the blokes who sold your freedom and rights.

Condoms wut?
Not really. My brother caught a grill inserting his used condoms back in her and draining his load into her snatch when he left the room.
Bitches be crazy yo.

evolutionary game theory FTW. bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

It has happened before. Meanwhile a woman can do this and get away with it, but if a man touches her within a ten foot pole she can sue for rape and win.

And who enables men to be this way? I'm not denying that men seem to be more violent, but fuck all if women's entitlements have nothing to do with it. For example, when female queens were in power there were 30% more wars. Also when the titanic sank, women sacrificed their own husbands and CHILDREN to get out alive. In lesbian relationships (where both people have roughly the same strength), "conveniently" enough they have by far the highest abuse rate. So yeah outwardly it may seem that men are more violent because they commit more murders etc, but how much of it can we attribute to women enabling violent men? My guess is, a lot.

>half of your beautiful, honorable white men are the blokes who sold your freedom and rights.
not really. blacks vote 95% Democrat. whites vote about 55-60% Republican, and it's mostly women on the Democrat side, not white men. White men vote overall strongly Republican. It's more about our corrupt political elite playing off demographic groups to import more people who will vote for them to hold onto power forever.

Because then I'll have a woman who doesn't fuck other guys, is generally subservient to me since I subsidize her materialistic life the patriarchy has gladly allowed her to undertake, and will take care of my kids when I get shitfaced.

Mummy issues: the post

Thanks you. I take your statement as a compliment.
Although I went through several extremely shitty women before I got to where I'm at and just stopped giving a shit.
My grill knows what I expect of her and she knows she's optional.
Also knows I won't play any dumbshit games or deal with women drama/bullshit.

I don't think it is crazy. Consider this, women are pretty much enabled by the state now. They've got support for poor choices they've made, pretty much shelters on every corner, they'll believe whatever they say, they've got affirmative action and the courts on their side.

So it makes sense women are abusing this, tons of women disagree with the liberalness and entitlement which the new social atmosphere brings and want to be plain old housewives, but there's also bad apples out there who do this shit. For some reason Cred Forums always focuses on this select few of people then gets a brush and paints over everyone with it. I'll concede when you aren't making a generalization and it is a legitimate criticism (Like Islam being a hostile, conquesting religion) but I ain't going to buy your black and white shit.

>Men
>Being enabled
Jesus christ, you're pretty much assigned your own sex to some odd subservience to women. This is why your bunch is fucking pathetic and laughable. You've seemed to forget the last millenia of years where we bashed, raped and pillaged women and gave no shits about them.

This isn't wrong, I'd advise women to take their natural place. But pretending that men are somehow controlled by women? It's pathetic. No wonder women don't want to date you. You probably don't have an ounce of dominance in you.

It's a compliment. And I'd advise you to keep doing it. Women aren't out to get you, but they're dumb as shit and really aren't partner matieral these days. It's rare to find a sweetheart.

>>Got real science
>>Sociology and anecdotal journal pieces
>>real science

I'll believe everything you say about women from now on if you can explain these results to me

Sure
Whores words are so valuable

Just get her to sign a pre nuptial agreement.

Don't fool yourself, it isn't white men. It's working men who vote republican. Women would vote republican if they were in the same situation as the working class are. Most of them aren't. They're in facilities like social care and journalism/entertainment so government endorsement is needed for them, so therefore they'll vote democrat because it's convienent.

That graph is just saying women desire men. Quite literally, it's not fucking rocket science. It isn't chad bullshit either. Dominance is a trait which most submissives sort after. Most women ain't gunna want another version of themselves. Mabye if you're a pussy you'll get rejected. But most men are dominant.

>tfw living life for myself and not some dumb vapid whore and ungrateful lazy children
>tfw content with my own self because im not 0iq
>tfw can literally do what I want because I have no family obligations

y-yeah haha but at least you have something to stick ur dick in and someone to wake up to in the morning

I have those as well via tinder and bar hookups

literally no reason to fall for the family jew
I have lost count of the number of women who I hookup with that have a bf and then after we fuck she tries to justify it to me by saying "
he wasnt treating me right"
"this is a one time thing"
"im not usually like this"
"I wanted to experiment"
"its not cheating if its a one night stand"

yeah keep working like a horse for your family buddy so your whore of a wife can divorce you and take your house and kids

>he fell for the womyn were oppressed meme

I KNEW IT YOU WERE A DUMBSHIT COVERT MANGINA.

What about the last thousand years? Men died for Chad's wars you mean? Men were castrated, sacrificed and aborted? Men had to work or be abandoned by society? I'll take that easy life of staying at home and going with the winner, over getting murdered left and right.

this changed my life

>That graph is just saying women desire men. Quite literally, it's not fucking rocket science. It isn't chad bullshit either. Dominance is a trait which most submissives sort after. Most women ain't gunna want another version of themselves. Mabye if you're a pussy you'll get rejected. But most men are dominant.

>Women desire men

You are a true genius

>Thinks the paper is about dominance
>Doesn't know what appetitive aggression is
>No mention of being dominant at all in that picture

You know nothing of women, live in ignorance the men who aren't afraid to know the truth will be the ones to attain success in the future

this

who else /havingalaff/ here?

why the most vocal fellows in this kind of threads always fail to realize that women are people too?
with their own differencies, bad or good personalities, delusions and hopes
we have three and half billions women on Earth, gow can you reasonably paint them all the same?

>w-women are all ebil b-beasts!1!

this is some next level vixtim complex
man up you fucking spergs
learn and get over with bad life experiences (and choices) instead of sperging out and building your own narrative only because you won't get over something bad that once happened in your life

Can I move to India? At least you guys are based, unlike all the fucking university spergs here.

>Mangina
You really like this word don't you you pussy.

>Men had to not be women
>t. BOOHOO I'M UPSET BECAUSE I'M NOT ABLE TO BE A SISSY FUCK GETTING RESCUED BY MUH BIG STRONG WOMEN WARRIOR FROM A TOWER

You're pathetic.

Men died because they wanted to fight and fought for their nation, values and ideals.
Pussies like you wouldn't udnerstand that.
Men also got decapitated, tortured, mutilated, torn apart, slashed, blugedoned, crushed. Focusing on castration just makes me think you're a goddamn nervous fuck who's turning his back every time a woman passes. Like seriously, It's fine to have these views if you're a teenager in state education because they teach you to act like women and be entitled, and treat women like you are a woman. But if you're a grown adult and still MRA/MGTOW you're not even pitiful, just pathetic.

>Sacrified
We sacrified ourselves most of the time senpai.

>Aborted
>What is china?
Women are aborted en masse today. Men have more use because fertility and child birth is easier today then back in voodoo days.

>Men had to work
Nothing's stopping you from going hobo. Plenty of people do it because they're lazy fucks. You don't have to work. Especially in the past. You had your own farm and shit and you ran your own little survival.

>I'll take the easy life of being a woman practically in all senses, then actually grow some balls

Thanks for proving my point.

>Aggressiveness doesn't correlate with dominant behaviour, according to this fuckwitt

You MRA/MGTOW fucks commit some outstanding leaps of logic.

>le man up strawman

Nah, I just wanna be left the fuck alone. This isn't about hating women. I personally don't hate their NATURE. It is what it is.

Which is why I reject both feminism and traditionalism. All I want is to be left the fuck alone. And if I can help other troubled souls in the meantime, then all the better.

>why the most vocal fellows in this kind of threads always fail to realize that women are people too?

They're not

>with their own differencies, bad or good personalities, delusions and hopes

Nope, they have no hopes or personalities

>we have three and half billions women on Earth, gow can you reasonably paint them all the same?

Yes, evolution means that no variation is needed in women because their survival is ensured at birth by value of their having a vagina. Men need variation in order to see what men attract the most women, women need none as any woman can attract all men just by existing.

>learn and get over with bad life experiences (and choices) instead of sperging out and building your own narrative only because you won't get over something bad that once happened in your life

Shitty argument seen it before

>What'd she do to you user
>Do you think about your mother/grandmother/sister like that is she an evil whore too?
>You're just bitter
>You're ugly
>You're a virgin
>Some other bullshit here
>I get laid everyday so blah blah blah
>I had a woman tell me that you're wrong because some gay bullshit

Leave

If you want to know why, just look at this post
MRA, MGTOW and /r9k/ are quite literally just a bunch of female-minded men. Childish, Entitled, want to be rescued instead of taking their own actions

And by the same kind of logic women wanted to be shut the fuck up and make babies. What's your point then?

>>Aggressiveness doesn't correlate with dominant behaviour, according to this fuckwitt

Appetitive aggression isn't the aggression you're thinking of son. There's different types of aggression. Appetitive aggression is sadism and cruely, taking pleasure in inflicting physical pain on another human being for no reason without threats or being provoked.

If I walk up to you in the street and stab you to death because you were there that is appetitive aggression.

>sex

mate, are you for real? like for fucking real?

>I don't think it is crazy. Consider this, women are pretty much enabled by the state now.
Oh I'm well aware of that. I've watched ever one of my friends get totally fucked every way imaginable due to women the court system.
>It's a compliment. And I'd advise you to keep doing it. Women aren't out to get you, but they're dumb as shit and really aren't partner matieral these days. It's rare to find a sweetheart.
I actually make all of the household decisions. It's not like she has any say so anyways but I do keep her up to date on things. More or less I just explain WHY if there's any questions.
Her dad was the same way with her mom. Her parents are still together and functional as far as marriages go.
Pretty damn red pilled too cause she was raised up in Chicago.

I can agree with the whole not getting married thing though. It's just too fucked nowadays and
> but they're dumb as shit and really aren't partner matieral these days.
pretty much hits the nail on the head.
I'm assuming Straya laws are as fucked as Burger laws?
It's nothing I've looked into.
I'm guessing you guys have the equivalent of Federal laws and local ones for different areas and such?

>are you KIDDING me?

Mangina in a nutshell.

Yes

If aliens saw humans they would immediatly come to the conclusion that half the human species are non-intelligent parasitic organisms and the other half spend their entire life attempting to enter a parasitic symbiotic relationship with this parasite for reproductive purposes.

>Nope, they have no hopes or personalities

Even I've been outside enough to know that's not true.

But they're like kittens and they're nice to me when they're drunk :3

I have experienced women a lot more than you son. They don't trust me, their greatest ambition is marrying a rich man.

>Yes, evolution means that no variation is needed in women because their survival is ensured at birth by value of their having a vagina. Men need variation in order to see what men attract the most women, women need none as any woman can attract all men just by existing.

The funny thing is, I've seen female versions of this kind of statement. Yet you guys still think you're at the end of some stick. There's women just like you, and just as deluded. Take a bit of a stare in the mirror and realize the world is a bit larger then you.

That's the fucking thing
MOST OF THEM DO.
I've met liberal women who want to be treated traditionally, most women want treatment which is natural. What they say and what they want is two different things and if you had any valuable male authority in your life you would have by now realized this.

We've got crossbreed between british royal democracy and american federalism so it results in some interesting mix-match of conservative values and blatantly orwellian laws. I like living here and I wouldn't move. But I won't deny the state being retarded. At least we ain't france

>It's illegal for fathers there to ask for paternity tests

ppfffbbtbtbtbt
No way could have been with women considering your posts

Women won't leave you if can provide for and give them orgasms consistently

get over with her
we know she hurt your feefees, there's no need to make such a drama over a failed relationship
she wasn't the right one for you
there's plenty of fishes in the sea after all :^)
next time will be better, I assure you, if you only would LET FUCKING GO AND GET OVER WITH IT YOU AUTISMAL SPERG

I doubt it. Still at least you admit they can have hopes.

The "Asian women are so much better" is such a meme it's not even funny. We only don't care that they betray their race because they're betraying their race with us - white men. But even Asian bitches will trade up a white man for a different white man.

There's a pretty cute chink (and I'm generally super averse to chinks) that owns my gym with her husband. Her husband makes good money, I've seen his car. He's not a terrible looking guy either, he's in pretty good shape all things considered. But his fucking chink wife wants my dick bad. Asian girls will trade up for other white men.

This whole thing about Asian girls being loyal is just a meme.

You know you're just fueling this guys delusion right? Playing a stereotype gives this guy more justification. Destroying his arguments and contradicting his generalizations will have a better effect.

The bloke also white?

They want to be treated traditionally but they don't necessarily want a man. All women are lesbians. Can't you see how disposable you are? Is this really the kind of life you want to live? Being nothing more than a slave to the plantation until you outgrow your usefulness? Like I said earlier I realize not everyone can be a mgtow and I don't even want to since I need kids to take care of me when I grow old, but damn man, I think that at the very least you need to come to terms with what you're dealing with here. Women will NEVER love you. They are incapable of that. At best you will be used as an ATM and a sperm donor.

The alternative is extinction of humanity, as in the white race.
It is preferable to have a miserable life, paying for children you'll never see, in the hope that their future will be better.

Perhaps it is also a ludicrous hope, given the situation - but it is better than giving up, living a selfish life, and dying as the last of your ancestral line.

>The funny thing is, I've seen female versions of this kind of statement

No woman ever made such a statement, my statement has proof.

>No way could have been with women considering your posts

You can't refute the evidence I have posted at all

I'm still with her :>)

No, there is only the facade of hope

Don't worry, this world has no future. The end is near. And in the new world nobody will marry biblehub.com/matthew/22-30.htm

>Destroying his arguments and contradicting his generalizations will have a better effect.
if only I could give half a shit about argumenting with every other autismo on Cred Forums, if only
all I can do is point the finger at laugh at them

Jesus dude keep your narrative, now you're saying all women are lesbians? Weren't you saying they were attracted to chads? You're pretty much just moving goal posts now. I'm glad I'm at least showing you that you're making idiotic posts.

> Can't you see how disposable you are?
I'm not a greek bloke who's got the self-esteem of an ugly acne-covered autist. So no, I don't have this delusuion that I'm smaller then women. I have something called confidence and a hard dick.

> Being nothing more than a slave to the plantation until you outgrow your usefulness?
Dude
Pick yourself and stop projecting your pussiness on others. Want to be a lazy effeminate male on welfare? Sure. Do it. I don't care. But don't try to make it out as if everything is like you or wants to be you.

>Like I said earlier I realize not everyone can be a mgtow
What the fuck mate you're treating a idealogical group like some kind of ascencion. Just how pathetic are you? Do you have any fucking self-worth? Or personality? You're quite ltierally are fucking caricuture of a movement.

> I think that at the very least you need to come to terms with what you're dealing with here.
No, that'd be you. You're deluding yourself that women are evil and that men are small and disposable using confirmation bias to prove your claims. Conviently forgetting women didn't have jack shit in rights up to the 1900s and are still getting bashed and treated how they should now.

>Women will NEVER love you.
No greek-fag, they'll never love you.
The loser who's projecting upon others because he's such a entitled piece of shit that he can't accept that wome aren't attracted to some lazy welfare dependant shitter who spends most of his time blaming his own problems on other people, or more so known as projeciton.

>Women will NEVER love you. They are incapable of that. At best you will be used as an ATM and a sperm donor.
Apparently there's just floating dicks, because men in your reality aren't using women

>Turns out he had a tiny penis, a low sex drive, and was short. He drove this honda civic or some rice shit with a huge ass spoiler and the thhing that makes his exhaust louder.
That sounds exactly like me just that my girlfriend hasn't left me (yet)

>Conviently forgetting women didn't have jack shit in rights up to the 1900s

Here we go with this blue pilled shit again. I can't take you seriously man.

Pointing a finger and laughing is better used when you've actually actually got a reason to laugh at them and the valid position. Right now you're just convincing him he is right. You're not doing a very good job italy.

>if only I could give half a shit about argumenting with every other autismo on Cred Forums, if only
You know you've argued on this site before, don't pretend your above it. You just don't have a proper argument or ability to argue right now. Don't feel bad about it.

Your evidence as I've said is ltierally just anecdotal experiences from women, the very people you're talking against (But suddenly are right because they're supporting your perspective) and sociology (A field populated by women) and polls (Answered by women)

Yeah

>find out your partner went to hospital for a drug overdose
>proceed to marry and have children with them

>Blue-pilled shit
Mate, are you trying to deny the fact that domestic abuse and shit doesn't exist and that men are suddenly all pathetic like you? Women will be pushed down as long as men exist, state or no state. I know you'll deny this since you're deluded but not everyone is a feeble pussy like you.

Could be he's just not an actual commitment, or she's attracted to you because you're in her mind a romanticized lover. The thing about women is that they're dumb. They'll cheat because the think the people they're having an affair with are romeo, turns out the man isn't romeo and just fucks and dumps. This has been going on for a long time. Don't fall into it mate.

Pretty sure my wife will stick around. Like my dads did and my grandfather's ad infinitum. Maybe try not to be a derro or marry one.

Well excuse me if I don't feel like beating women to get my point across. I'm not gonna force anyone to "love" me by beating them down. Especially in today's world where you risk so much. Just admit you're a slave to your own impulses if you're willing to go that far to get your flawed point across.

>and sociology (A field populated by women)

The authors of those studies were men and women

>Polls
>Polls
>Polls
>Polls

You think they used polls for those articles, you're kidding yourself

To say i am jelly is an understatement congrats dude.

So you're a mister nice guy who thinks all women are evil because they're not submitting to you. Thanks for conceding.

>just admit that you're a slave to your impulses if you're going that far to get your poitn across
What the fuck are you thinking you dumb turk rape baby?

Now because I've defunct your shit argument of men's slavery or submisssion to women bullshit you're going on tripping about how what I'm talking about is animalistic. I'm done mate. You've pretty much lost this argument and backed away from most of your points because they're false and you're trying to morally argue now. I don't think I have to do much more. Thanks for giving me entertainment tho mate

>The authors of those studies were men and women
Nice dubs but does that make a fucking difference?
Where the fuck do you think they get the statistics from? They ask people, IE POLLS.

The answer is simple.

MGTOW

sorry to hear your beautiful wife "spring roll ching zhi" left you for matty from the brick factory

>Where the fuck do you think they get the statistics from? They ask people, IE POLLS.

And you would know? Because you read those studies and know the methods and tools they used right. Here's a hint they didn't use any polls

You stupid faggot why would I act against my inner drive for something I don't care about? I seriously don't hope you act up IRL like you do here, cause that would make you another prison inmate/homicide victim. But then again everyone makes their own choices. Ultimately you should choose what you think makes you happy.

>About something you don't care about
>Spends a whole thread crying about women
>Doesn't care

suuuureee mate.

They still asked men and women regardless, how the fuck do you think they got the statistics. Which means they're basing their "Empirical evidence' from what people, or more so women in this case say. If I interview women at a brothel about sex, it's more then likely they'll be liberal.

I don't. I only care about the men who don't know yet.

This is literally what my father did. I am 100% German in the U.S. as a result.
>muh CURRENT YEAR

tfw your wife yells at you so hard you become asian

See:
honestthinking.org/en/pub/Fjordman.2010.06.08.Neanderthals_and_high_IQ.htm
Germans and North Chinese/Japanese are the most intelligent naturally-selected races. Jews are the most intelligent race. But they got that way predominantly through social selection within advanced societies, and only over the past ~1000-1500 years. Very intense selective pressures.

You do not cohabitate, simple. If you're just dating but living separately the courts can't touch you, so that's it.
I read that at some Canadian law website. Your law system is based on the English Common Law so it should be similar.

I know you faggots hate Israel and all, but did you know that it's probably the only country in the west that doesn't have no-fault divorce?
Your wife can't simply go the "I don't love you anymore" route. Of course, it goes both ways but usually it's more of a problem for the male.
There is no alimony in Israel. Only child support - which is fair, they are also your children after all...
A couple can cohabitate without getting married and the state would recognize them as unmarried when they separate yet recognize them as married for taxation purposes and such.

And I can go like that more but there are many details. If you happen to be Jewish or a descendant - you can be sort of safe from marriage bs here.

All I want to do is get married, have children, and raise a Christian family.

Careful, OP. There are more than a few downsides for women, too.

Some days, I can see why women became feminists.

>Only child support - which is fair, they are also your children after all...

No it's fucking not. Do men have a say when it comes to children they don't want? Do men get equal visitation rights?

>By all means, have many white children to continue the race. But for fuck sake, don't marry.

Some of us find women who possess western values. Nice subtlety, but shill harder next time if you're going to destroy family values.

bullshit rightwing Cycle Theory

this is uncharted territory because technology has allowed women into the workplace, not political dictat

socieities have NEVER been safer or more prosperous for MEN and gender relations have never been this bad

or at least, gender relations are unstable since human beings are adapted to a hunter gatherer existence yet technology enables women to be financially independent

not bad for men per se since this makes the economy larger

>decide I want to breed
>find a decent girl
>not too pretty
>decide she'll be more grateful and shit
>proceed to start relationship
>everything is wonderful
>already making future plans
>being all reasonable, nice and not playing any games cause I wanna breed with her not just fuck around
>she eventually starts getting on my head
>starts being a bitch to me
>literally cannot bring it up because she cries, starts getting angry, sad or whatever and I have to apologize in the end
>currently considering breaking up

Just fucking don't. This isn't my first time. With women you either play their game or they win by default. If you want to live your life and be calm, do not. I understand all those older men with broken marriages, they just got tired. I desperately wish there was a simpler way to breed, but there just isn't. If I could be a singlel dad I'd be the happiest person in the world but...what can you do...

Yeah so the last thing we want to do is form strong traditional white christian families and take care of our children and raise them in a stable, loving environment...

Thank (((you)))!

If you don't want kids, use a condom of your own and flush it down the toilet afterward.
Either that or get a vasectomy and freeze your sperm.

There are no good solutions. Until scientists invent a male birth control pill, that's the only thing that will save you from being sperm-jacked.
If you've knocked a woman off you're equally to blame. Besides, why view that as something negative? I think it's one of those situations where you can definitely make a lemonade out of the lemons.
If my girlfriend were ever do it to me I'd be honored to be a father.

Hi, sandmaaaaaaaan heeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrreeeee

Todays white genocide shitpost was made possible by a donation from "Imsolonelyandtiredofjackingoff45".

Thaaaaaaaaankssss!

I'm talking about the case, where if woman decides to keep the kid and the man does not consent, he shouldn't be expected to pay child support. It's HER choice whether to keep it or not, after all.

Yes, I totally agree with you. It's bad. Not good at all.
Fortunately, there are things you can do to avoid it.

We don't live in a perfect world. So might as well keep yourself safe with condoms and vasectomy.
By the way, in 2013 a man won a case in Israeli court against a woman. She was convicted with sperm-jack and has to pay him reparations.
120,000 ILS. Casual child support is 2,000 ILS per month so it's about 1/3 of the total sum, but it's a step in the right direction.

>tfw can't even live with a woman

My plan is self improvement and escorts. And incessant shitposting to deal with direction-less paternal instincts torturing me.

I probably could "update" my boyfriend. After all, I'm a white, young, pretty well-proportioned female. However I see no reason to do so. I love him as the person he is, and I honestly can't imagine myself falling in love with someone else. I'm not even interested in getting to know other new, potential guys. Sure he is not perfect, but I'm not either. However we match well together, we have similar values, hobbies and future prospects. Even if I'd meet someone who was technically the clone of him but was wealthier/had a bigger dick/you name it, I wouldn't trade, since I'm satisfied with all of his "assets" and we have something unique: our common history. As said we are each others equals, and I can't see how it would get any better with someone else. I'm also aware that there might be a point in time where I might not "love" him, but when I simply have to choose to love him, when whatever hardships life might through at as. After all, relationship is a commitment and as time goes by, you have to be realistic and be willing to work on the relationship instead of throwing it away, even when times gets tough. Otherwise you'll forever be in that limbo of finding yourself a new partner one after another and throwing the old one away when the lust starts to fade.

And for me the idea of not having him in my life is just awful and very strange. Even if we'd stop being lovers for some reason, he is a part of my family by now and I can't see myself just abandoning him.

But love always comes with a great risk. You let someone to hold a gun on your heart and trust them not to pull the trigger.

You'd be honored if your girlfriend poked holes in your condom? What the fuck is wrong with people? She can fuck right off. I hide all of my assets. Any girl that tries extorting money from me won't get anything.

You are on the pill, right?

No en ole millään hormonaalisella ehkäisyllä, oleks ite?

This.

My default state when interacting with women is to use short, polite sentences and then leave.

I don't trust women to even chat with, there's enough out there who will accuse you of something after a 2 minute chat at a party.

Tits and timestamp, or GTFO. You know the drill.

RUMA MUMMO HUORA

What goes around comea around, you'll get shit canned too.

>Do you want to give everything to your wife
you make a contract before the marriage, that nobody gets anything from the other side if you divorce

Or hide your assets. They can't that which does not exist to them.

Do I feel retarded? They can't steal that which does not exist to them. And yes.

She can't call the police if she's not alive to get to the phone.

She can't go to the courts if she's chained up in the pit in the basement with a pair of broken legs.

Learn to control your woman, you cuck bitchling.

Oh, wait. I just saw your flag. My bad, dude. I should know better than to call out or take to task the inbred offspring of retard outcast criminal scum. It's not your fault you lost the genetic lottery.

Thanks, now I feel much better.

Didn't people say the end was near hundreds of thousands of times in the past.
Just checking.

Also, if it really is about to end - why don't we go all out fucking apocalypse style and kill all those making problems, without hesitation or worry.

I've raped and murdered 17 women in morrowind. There were no complaints. No charges. No trial.
Just sweetness.

And we wonder why the white race is dying

Guess what? A lot of women are cunts and a lot of men are dicks.

The human race is a nasty one.

People will do anything to have a better life, we men used to do a lot of fucked up stuff to have full control of things. When we realized it was fucked up we decided to let the women have some of it too, and now they are also fucking up hard.

It how humans do things. You are not telling the whole story, it's not only a problem of women. How many times do we see businessmen, partners, who end up destroying one another for money?

Stop whining like a beta virgin. Start treating the humans around you like if the owe you respect.

I'm married with two kids and it is fucking awesome. Put in the effort and you reap the rewards (but you'll have to learn that yourself over time)

Most of you, deep down, realize that you don't deserve to be married or have someone love you because you are selfish as fuck and would cheat on her the second someone hotter (or even uglier) paid attention to you.

I married a virgin I started dating in college. She makes more than I do. I've never once worried about her cheating because sex isn't a big deal to her. She just wants to be a mom and have a nice home and work.

Why the fuck would anyone choose to be a lonely manchild eating tendies every night over that?

Seconded, I think too much Cred Forums can skew perspective for some

Cause they just have to stay the way they are now.

No effort is easier than any effort.

I'm not going to pretend I wasn't like that, too. I waited way too long to propose to her because I didn't want to leave the comfy life of my own apartment and videogames all day. Thankfully she forced me to grow up.

This is also why you shouldn't bother dating girls that are stuck in adolescence and still partying all the time or doing stupid shit like cosplay.

Exactly. Everyone gets comfy in life, specially when young.

But it's stupid how many men buy a nice car to go after a crazy party bitch and complain years later that she cheated/stole his money.

It's not easy to find decent human beings, but if you lack common sense you'll get stuck with cunts and dicks.

>MRA, MGTOW and /r9k/ are quite literally just a bunch of female-minded men. Childish, Entitled, want to be rescued instead of taking their own actions

Maybe MRAs and /r9k/ but not MGTOW.

Keep in mind that MGTOW isn't some movement for change, that men going their own way advocate changing your own behaviour to deal with your problems. So for example if society deems it appropriate to give women the unilateral power to take away mens children, the solution for MGTOW is to opt out of fatherhood. Change your own behaviour to solve the problem.

It's the MRAs fighting for mens rights, they're the ones that feel entitled to something, MGTOW just look at what is on the table and do a cost/benefit analysis and find that it's not only undesirable but actually quire risky to be involved with.

But their cost benefit analysis is flawed because they don't look at the typical outcomes for their (or their spouse's) age/education/religion/income/lifestyle.

The divorce rate for financially stable men who are religious and don't marry women with 50 sexual partners is very low. Don't base your life decisions off of the lowest common denominator unless you belong to that group.

Nothing wrong with MRA it's just ineffective. MRA has existed since the 70s and hasn't changed a single piece of legislation. That is because gynocentrism is ingrained to the human condition at an instinctual/biological level. MGTOW has accepted defeat and dropped out of society. That's why I always laugh at people conflating MRA and MGTOW, they may look similar but under the surface they are very different.

The amount of bitter in this thread is astounding.

Find a woman that pleases you, and you please her. Grow together.

Why does your countries have such retarded bonds? Here getting married is just a title. Dont know why lawyers gotta be involved because someone breaks up.

what's fucked up is that you CAN do that, even if you don't want to. The option is there and you won't be stopped by the government from doing so. That scares a lotta guys. One day is all it takes for some fucked up shit to happen and their wives/girlfriends will start taking advantage of the law

You can't please a woman. Even the supposedly redpilled women ITT such as this sound as if they are doing their bf a favor. This is the kinda attitude I don't wanna deal with.

Women like that don't just fall out of the fucking sky though, and their sexual market value is so high that they would not settle for the average normie going their own way. Those women get snatched up quickly by good looking and more advantaged men.

If everyone got their dream girl/guy there wouldn't be such a thing as mgtow because it's a reactionary movement. We cannot find fulfillment in women for lack of supply or trust, so we turn inward and find happiness elsewhere.

Allow me to translate for OP:

>"I have an ex-wife I really hate, and I don't want anyone else being happy because I fucked up and either was a douche bag enough to incur wraith; or fucked someone who was mental from the start but I didn't pick up on it because I was getting pussy"

How's your countries financial status BTW?

Supposedly stable right now. What does this have to do with the thread though?

>buy her flowers to make her feel good about herself
>woman pleased

Also, I don't get that feeling from her post. Might be saying she could upgrade, but could also end up single with 3 cats.

Nah I'm just curious

slut

I dated like 30 white girls and they were all insane.

I married a chinese girl. I know. I know.

But seriously she's everything a woman should be. Our gene pool must be ruined or something. I haven't met a white girl that wasn't a coal burning gold digger slut.

Most likely you'll find some way to justify it to yourself when the time comes.

Kind of true. My wife is half japanese and she's incredibly sane compared to previous gfs.

There's plenty of red flags if you look carefully.

Anyway I think that the problem is the pill, and later on globalization/internet. Female nature was ALWAYS that way, women were ALWAYS the privileged sex, and they NEVER cared about men as people.

HOWEVER

Back in the village there were a finite amount of men to ride until a girl became pregnant and HAD to find someone to raise it. Due to the population being low, a couple often stayed together until death because the woman couldn't find anyone better in the small pool of suitors.

Nowadays not only women have the pill which fucks up their hormones and allows them to be adolescents indefinitely, you also have to compete with a lot more men.

The situation is completely fucked. I don't see any realistic way of reversing this with one simple solution. It's too much of a systemic problem. I guess the first step would be to fix the anti-male laws.

Because I was smart and married someone worth more than me and married/lived in a county where all four family court judges were males under 35.

Read carefully? Can you point them out?

>probably could "update" my boyfriend

This mere talk of a potential update is enough to destroy the relationship. All she needs is a little push. Now that said:

>After all, I'm a white, young, pretty well-proportioned female

She's self aware enough to know her value (which is apparently higher than her boyfriend's value). Not a massive red flag by itself, but in context it is.

>and I honestly can't imagine myself falling in love with someone else

This is another big red flag. Whenever people use words such as "honestly" to add emphasis, it tells me that they don't really believe what they're saying.

>I'm not even interested in getting to know other new, potential guys. Sure he is not perfect

She keeps going on and on about how he's not her ideal man. Curiously enough she uses an emphatic word again, this time "even".
Anyway this is just the first line of her wall of text. I don't feel like going any further. She doesn't sound particularly satisfied.

I'm thinking of going to Brazil or Colombia to find a good wife. Are Latinas really that better than western white girks?

Most people FEEL like they could do better, but reality is different. The feeling I get fromy her words is she is finally realizing that the world and men aren't like disney fairy tales. She has settled for what she has, perhaps her bf has as well.

>Because I was smart and married in a county where all four family court judges were males under 35.
>things that never actually happened
But even if they did, implying who the judges are doesn't change with each election? Implying male judges don't cuck hard to get re-elected? You didn't think of these obvious things before shitposting, kys

Well yeah. But that doesn't change the fact that if a chad came up to her she'd probably think twice about her "commitment".

A cost/benefit analysis isn't dependent entirely on the likelihood of any given women raping your life, it's largely based of the significant consequences of what happens when things go wrong, being caught in legal battles with women who can destroy you via the power of the state.

Take flying as an analogy, some people are scared of flying, despite it being safer than traveling in a car by a wide margin. They're not scared of the frequency of accidents with aircraft which are extremely rare, they're scared of the extreme severity of the accidents.

Same is true for modern women, you could do a huge amount of work trying to find a modern woman who is less at risk, maybe get that 50% divorce rate down to 10% risk. But the end result is still a flaming fireball of jet fueled death, should anything go wrong.

It has yet to be seen if they'll be effective, the movement is relatively young compared to something like feminism, but you're right they have an uphill battle because there's a biological basis for people to take womens issues seriously.

I don't think I'd characterize MGTOW as accepting defeat, defeat implies that there was some victory condition, rather than accepting that living with a LTR/marriage or alone are just 2 different preferences. If I offer you a bacon sandwich or chocolate bar, and you take the bacon sandwich, you've not accepted defeat, you just prefer the bacon sandwich.

Part of being MGTOW is accepting that life outside of women and LTRs is perfectly legitimate choice.

>don't marry
>implying you're not de facto married by living with her
>implying the judge cares whether you are married or not

Make her sign a prenup, as worst case scenario you should record her if you know she's about to say something incriminating.