IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING
DOWN

(btw Cred Forums google consumer polls usually have 20k sample sizes and are decently accurate)

Other urls found in this thread:

datastudio.google.com/#/org//reporting/0B29GVb5ISrT0TGk1TW5tVF9Ed2M/page/YgS
scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll#download&from_embed
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474128959577.webm
content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1894028,00.html
today.yougov.com/news/2016/09/27/57-viewers-say-clinton-won-first-debate/
inquisitr.com/3454051/green-partys-jill-stein-will-risk-arrest-to-fight-for-more-political-parties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP

ITS NOT FAIR

ITS HER TURN

You're not laughing now, are you?

>they're not with her

SOONER OR LATER IT ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN

Give it a couple more days Drumpflets

He's gonna drop like a rock, you wait and see

>h-he lost the d-debate

She can win all the debates she wants, still not gonna change the fact that men absolutely hate her. White males (the most important demographic for literally anything) are going to Trump. hillarry loses.

>Trump flopped the debate
>online polls don't matter ours is
>its over he's finished
>he is dropping in the polls

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We the people! Not we the Mainstream media!

Do you feel in charge faggots?

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

>using "drumpf"
>not killing yourself ASAP

SO WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART
FELT THE BEST THING I COULD DO
WAS END IT ALL AND LEAVE FOREVER

>GOOGLE CONSUMER SURVEY

You drumpfshits are so fucking desperate lol.

>tfw when your prediction comes true

WHAT HAVE I BECOME
MY SWEETEST FRIEND

>numerical ouija
>gets dubs

HOLY SHIT PRAISE KEK

>those tabs

Way to ruin a time honored tradition asshole

October. CTR. October... That is when your defeat will be clear. When your candidate will be exposed.

Shadilay, brother.

>They are, all their actions can be liked, shared and retweeted.

>Honestly, how many young Hillary voters are going to get their asses up to go to a polling station and vote?

>You think Cred Forums is a bunch of autistic shut-ins? Try any female or nu-male between 20-35 who spend most of their time on social media. Making a contribution other than a narcissistic selfie or a worthless blog would ask too much out of them.

Are you #illforshill?

I don't care honestly, what i am saying is that people here dismiss polls like PPP, NBC/WSJ, Monmouth and many others but they like poll from fucking google lol.

He hasn't even leaked his shit, it's going to be a fucking landslide.

>Honestly, how many young Hillary voters are going to get their asses up to go to a polling station and vote?

Hard to get your ass up to vote when theres a Rainbow Dash themed dildo permanantly residing in it.

Trump will say something stupid and fuck it all up.
>pic related

Anybody that hasn't felt a Trump victory in their bones since the day he announced he was running, must have an IQ of 40

>CORKED

REMOVE MUSLIM AMERICA

It's all low IQ niggers, low IQ spics, and women that are against him.

High IQ latinos are voting for him.

Also, check out the poll. Its complete bullshit.

According to this poll Hillary is leading in Indiana right now lol.

datastudio.google.com/#/org//reporting/0B29GVb5ISrT0TGk1TW5tVF9Ed2M/page/YgS

Shadilay, japo. Choice negros of with higher IQs are on our side as well. The future belongs to us and our chaos frog

I fucking HATE the word Drumpf not because of what it supposedly implies or how it's demeaning to Trump, but because every time I hear it I just immidiately see John Oliver's stupid fucking face.

Literally yesterday my friends 50 year old aunt said something along the lines of "haha who would vote for that idiot Drumpf?" on Facebook to try to sound hip when my he posted a picture of him and his friend who was wearing a maga hat. I was kind of buzzed so I just sperged off on her calling her a useless baby bomber cunt that needed to die ect.

He deleted the picture and blocked me so idk what came of it desu

Well done make them nervous so I don't have to alienate my own family

You have no idea how polling or sampling works , please consider suicide before posting again

the record will be corrected soon dont worry.

>baby bomber
Why didn't you just report her to the police? They take a fairly hard line on that sort of thing.

>says delusional drumpf supporter

Top lel.

This poll also showed Hillary leading in Utah last week.

Of course it is, Hillary and the MSM made the fatal mistake of actually placing Trump in a presidential debate, thus making him look presidential while exposing him to 81 million plebs.

The exact same thing happened the Brexit. They could have coasted to the Remain vote but instead the MSM allowed Nigel Farage to talk to millions of Brit plebs in the debate and the next day Leave vote won. Before that happened Farage was just some 'crazy' Ukip 'extremist'. Before Trump was up there looking Presidential, he was just some joke candidate.

(((Google)))

TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN

Do you feel in charge?

Fucking this.

We need to landslide this hard. We can't be the only people that look at the damage control on the news and want to bang our heads against the wall everytime they lie.

how does he keep doing that

>The hall of cost
>pick up a book
This must be a troll

most of married women in america are pro trump,
but when it comes to single women its 20 against 80 percent thats why the number is so low

with married women its something like 65 % for

>No meme tabs

Kek

>Tfw I remember doing this survey
They paid me $0.40 for my opinion :^)
(don't worry I voted trump)

Oh but they will. They'll see voting day as another chance to feed into that narcissism. "JUST VOTED HILLARY. FEELING GOOD KNOWING I CONTRIBUTE TO MY COUNTRY" #goodcitizen #pollselfie

They're virtue signallers. They want people to think they're high and mighty but they won't do shit. They won't vote.

i'm not a shill but google consumer surveys are all over the place at certain times. they had an electoral map earlier that had trump winning in penn, florida and ohio yet losing solid red states despite RCP average showing hes leading there with double digits.

PEE PEE

POO POO

32-Dimensional Chess

>Not posting the gif

He's probably only heard it, and if you asked me what Jews would fear most it would be something called the Hall of Cost.

>this image
>those dubs
gets me every time

BUT NATE SILVER IS NEVER WRONG

Holocaust is a real English word, outside of it's historical meaning. It means mass destruction by fire. This nigger just has a very limited vocabulary.

i never had enough autism to do polls for money

does it really pay off? how many do you have to do to get a decent payout? are you supplimented by neetbux?

this seems like a sleeper troll

Way to ruin the joke, Ivan.

It wasn't much of a joke, tbqh famalam.

Unless Obama handing over the internet on the 1st somehow temporarily fucks with wiki dump

Tried doing it for a couple weeks in my spare time not long ago. You get filtered out a lot unless you lie on the polls. At the very least i got some amazonbux for my time

The one poll Trump got edged out on- CNN poll they admited to sampling 20% more democrats

it was kind of funny

Here's the Breitbart poll:

scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll#download&from_embed

He did lose the debate though, winning or losing a battle doesnt mean you win the war.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474128959577.webm

that time poll has millions of votes, far beyond what Cred Forums is capable of. even if every person here voted hundreds of times.

>asian kebab
You are a disgrace to the chink race, please nuke your country

CHECKED.

kys newfag

Funny, isn't it?

oh lawdy lawd dey some fynnnn digits

wasn't he ahead of her with like 5%? It seems to me that she did gain some track with those debates, sneaking in closer.

These polls are unscientific. Yearly reminder that Cred Forums made moot the world's most influential person of 2009:

content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1894028,00.html

Here's another one:

today.yougov.com/news/2016/09/27/57-viewers-say-clinton-won-first-debate/

Yeah, the UK is really going to suffer under Brexit too. Any minute now. :^)

Neat. I've actually looked into the word before but couldn't find any other meaning but "muh shoah".

I wanted to know what was meant by the phrase "nuclear holocaust". Whether it was it's own thing or merely meant "Anudda Shoah (but with radiation)"

>yougov
They also said Brexit would definitely fail and that we'd have prime minister Ed Miliband. :^)

Shadilay'd, my friend

Says increasing blah blah blah. You already get the fucking picture.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Just a friendly reminder to all and sundry, President Clinton will be sworn in very soon. Trump will not be allowed to win.

Where is (((Stein)))?

Is that like trying to hold in a shit?

In prison.

inquisitr.com/3454051/green-partys-jill-stein-will-risk-arrest-to-fight-for-more-political-parties/

>t. Bernie supporter

MSM will be surprised when youth turnout is low, it should be a known fact. I wouldn't doubt people just post they voted on their profiles.

Truly unstumpable.

Pessimism coming from a fallen state of cucks... how unexpected.

Dumb ass. You think she would realize that the electoral college favors a two party system, it would favor one party in the end or just give the decision to the House.

Honestly, slightly losing the debate to a visibly biased moderator who asked him four times as many questions as Clinton is seen as a win by the normies aware enough to notice.

The first debate was the equivalent of a poorly staged thrown boxing match, and most people cottoned onto the fact.

NO!
Fuck, they might raise the price of the domain name so high, that it shuts down.

SHADILAY

I mean he can still just link the filedump on twitter, but having it actually on Wikileaks would be ideal

That being said, I dont think he has anything. I know people are going to say timing is everything but I'm pretty sure it's a bluff to try and put the fear of god into the Clinton camp. If there is something that is actually damning then I'll happily be wrong about this.

The MSM reaction to the debate was gaslighting at its finest.

>people actually thought he would lose the NY primary

>obama is doing this specifically to help clinton, and not to stroke his own ego of being the "first" to do a bunch of borderline gay shit just for the notoriety

>jpg
>not gif