What is his endgame, Cred Forums?

Now he is asking for money and starting a "blog". It's interesting that he's basically phishing by asking you to email him. I find this interesting as he seems to already have high production values, the cost of which had to come from somewhere.

Earlier he was encouraging people to talk to him on an "anonymous" mobile app.

Is he a false flag? Or compromised? Who funds him?

Other urls found in this thread:

vidmax.com
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
youtube.com/watch?v=YoQCfSKHTsI
youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku/videos
youtube.com/user/PseudoAdministrator)
youtube.com/watch?v=L53QO9nsdG4
youtube.com/watch?v=thgRbVyRe5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He needs the money to keep all his kathoey girlfriends satisfied.

I wonder ..

I thought that too, as if he collects information on his subscribers

>Who funds him?
vidmax.com

>a site nobody has heard of or goes to who's only relevance is bps

Seems he hasnt been around long enough for other redpilled youtubers to call him out. What's his opinion on zionist occupied palestine?

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Genetic Influences On Religiousity (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

>zionist occupied palestine
Sandkaffer detected.

He makes videos out of his pocket. I've done something similar to him and you use your own resources until you can get them paid for so it's no longer eating into your bank.

He probably wants to make new content often and with revenue he can start hiring people instead of making it just him. He also has vidmax but they are probably just a sponsor helping him get set up for some publicity and maybe trying to get affiliated of which he doesn't want.

His content is some of the best, I wish he had time to make more and allowing him the money to set himself does this.

I think his videos are great. The candid thing was a bit of a surprise but overall he shills for good stuff I think.

Don't forget he's a weeb named Felix who runs another channel that'd dedicated to japanese worship

He makes all these great points, and then he just has to go and pronounce some words with "L"s like a totally fucking autistic moron, drawn out and emphasized to an extreme, for no apparent reason, its fucking infuriating, its almost like he's trying to talk as slowly and coherently as possible like people do when they're talking down to small children or retards

you people already doxed this guy, why don't you ask him?

youtube.com/watch?v=YoQCfSKHTsI
Don't forget to say hi to Felix on his twitter

Source?

here

How did you guys find out. The other day i was wondering how he protects his identity. I mean the content he creates will draw attention from the left and we all know how peace loving they are.

Reddit doxed him I think
probably somebody recognized the voice

another weeb was watching the weeb videos and just noticed the voice.
His names Felix, ex-Canadian, was part of the US military stationed in Japan,.

Wow he's older and fatter than I imagined

His "high production value" is pirated Adobe After Effects and youtube tutorials. Costs literally 0 dollars.

Should have kept it to himself imo.
And you should to. Just for the sake of him continuing with his channel.

>Not realising that BP is essentially controlled opposition
>Not realising he comes from a media background, similar to Undoomed
>Not realising he literally works for a small media company and is trying to tap into the skeptic/alt-right/atheist/whatever market

>he seems to already have high production values

Nope hes working with templates

That's not what phishing is ya dingus.

the dude is pro degeneracy who tries to pander the us.
Asian wife - Degenerate race mixing
Pro drug use (specifically LSD) - Degeneracy
Glorifies Japanese culture over western - Degeneracy

kek wills it

Holy shit! This dorky Canuck!

This guy has always set off my jewdar.

if anything, this just makes me like him more

he's a weeb like most of us

Doesent matter. He is dropping red pills for the masses. This should be in our interrest.

Dude, he has another youtube channel called TVShinjuku. Look at the reccomended channels on the sidebar. Also, the production values are so familiar. I don't think he hid it that hard, so safe to say, it's not like he's put all his personal details out there.

youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku/videos

I did not see that. Proceed then

Tbh, if we found it this quickly, someone should give Felix a heads up in case he needs to cover anything. Once the SJW's catch on, they'll find him faster than just one or two of us on here

here come the alt right shills. these alt right guys are fags. black pigeon, akkad, etc. a bunch of youtube whores who have a whole lot of nothing to say other than muh feminism, muh multicultural mooslim destroyin muh cuntry, muh european heritage, etc

When ((MSM)) is shilling, what's left other than alt-media sources?

>surely this quarter Jewish coal burning faggot is totally aligned with our ideals
You either tolerate degeneracy or you don't.

a jewish coal...
you are a nazi...

I don't even know that guy. But I will watch from now on his "Yellow Productions" channel.

Here's another good one (this once audio only).

Pseudoadministrator

(youtube.com/user/PseudoAdministrator)

Which Grandparent Are You More Like (50 minute interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=L53QO9nsdG4

Moral Maze: Genetics And Education (30 minute debate)
youtube.com/watch?v=thgRbVyRe5E