Is creatine a tool of the jew or /pol approved?

Is creatine a tool of the jew or /pol approved?

Probably the least jew supplement. If you just buy the regular pure creatine, it costs next to nothing.

Not even once

people are suckers when it comes to fitness gimmicks
>enjoy your water muscles

insecure wannabe bodybuilder comes to Cred Forums which btw is a fat-lardy asses cave, seeking for advice, disguising the question in a pseudopolitical manner

GTFO skinny bitch

I still have my canister of creatine, stopped taking it because apparently you can increase your chances of male pattern baldness.

Don't fall for the jew lads.

That shit gives me a sore throat. Doesn't matter how much water I drink.

Bodybuilding is inherently homoerotic and a subversive tool of the jew.

Go play real sports.

The majority of supplements are bullshit. You can get everything you need through your diet

>water muscles
What the fuck are your muscles mainly made from? Mashed fucking potato?

Which sport is best for whites? Are we left with only golf and tennis at this point?

in 20 years all the dudes at gym now on the pre work outs and the performance supplements are going to have serious heart issues

I'm sure it helps a little, but not nearly as much as you're paying.

as for protein supplements in general average American male diet has much more than the daily recommend amount
do not need more

Power lifting

dude just play anything desu. All sports are white sports because a love of sports culture is an inherently white thing.

>serious heart issues
By pre work out? How?

shut up chestbrah nobody takes you seriously.

You will never be zyzz

if you're asking Cred Forums opinion on something that is least politics-related, you are a literal cuck. Can't you guys ever think for yourselves? Do whatever the fuck you want in your free time, who cares what the 15-year-old edgy virgin fat stormcucks think about creatine?

I do creatine when I train, and I support Trump, who gives a fuck if it's jewish or not? What do jews have to do with a fucking food supplement?

>2016
>this insecure

What's the fucking point in taking this shit anyway

I do manual labor as a part time job while juggling college course, and I'm built like a rock without ever stepping in a gym. My roommate uses tons of supplements before and after he does 3-hour-long workout sessions daily; he looks ripped as fuck but holy shit, it's like this guy said I could snap his arm like a chicken bone if I wanted. It reminds me of that Spongebob episode where he buys those inflatable arms and everyone thinks he's maximum swole, but he turns out to be just as weak as ever.

Motorsport is still pretty white

The point of protein supplements is that you can meet individual protein needs while not taking in extra unneeded calories. You are obviously fat and hideous.

But dont you need calories to build muscle?

i take l glutamine and tongkat ali

l glutamine isnt supposed to actually do anything but repair the lining of your digestive system, but that should help people with inflammation and a deficiency of that in their diet be able to gain more weight

and the only proven things ive seen tongkat ali do are reduce estrogen, increase testosterone and literally make your balls bigger, but so far the only known definite reason it increases testosterone is because it reduces estrogen, which seems pretty healthy

yeah those fucking idiots who take those blends of herbs and drugs like caffiene and ephedrine all in one, thats fucking retarded as shit, stimulants make you lose sleep, which doesnt help you gain muscle, you mostly just lose fat from them, and may even cause yourself to overtrain and injure yourself or just cause atrophy

>The point of protein supplements is that you can meet individual protein needs while not taking in extra unneeded calories.

carbs are no more necissary to accompany meat than simple sugars are necessity to accompany protein shakes

and with meat you can get some complex carbs like potatoes that wont kill you slowly unlike simple sugars

i really dont see the point in protein shakes unless you just dont like meat or need something more convenient

Eh

It's not worse than hard drugs and people do that shit for years

I know what you mean. Its probably because you take it too often. I've learned it can only be taken once a week or less. If you take it every time you go that shit will fuck you up.

Do you go through every post on Cred Forums and attempt to make ridiculous arguments fatty?

"Extra Uneeded Calories" If you're trying to build muscle for the purposes being a strong healthy individual you don't want to intake extra unneeded calories.