East X west

why arent you dating an asian chicks and producing top tier HAPA children, Cred Forums?

Hapa children have:
>high IQ of asians
>creativity of whites
>literally look like they belong in a final fantasy trailer

Asian women :
>dont age like milk
>willing to be housewife and even be subservient
>traditional values
>generally not skanks
>not loud, rude, entitled

its so easy here, you just have to white and semi decent and boom you can get a 8/10 asian chick at least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EA1PVsvTxR4
youtube.com/watch?v=8-77zHSiMrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why arent you dating an asian chicks and producing top tier HAPA children
because it would be embarrassing to date a yellow girl and I don't want to be labeled a beta

nice try la

I'm trying, just have no idea where to meet them.

>Asian women
>not loud, rude, entitled

ayy

>be embarrassing to date a yellow girl
why care about their opinions

dont melbourne and sydney have tons of asians? thats if you dont want to leave AUS

Asian girls in the west are garbage.
White men who move to Asian countries just to fuck Asian girls are losers.

>dont melbourne and sydney have tons of asians? thats if you dont want to leave AUS

I live on the Gold Coast, millions of them here.
But I don't understand a word of Chinese or Japanese, and I don't know any.

As a HAPA child can confirm those qualities.

planning to live in singapore for a bit myself. what are the women like?

>Asian girls in the west are garbage.
depends, the western liberal sjw college culture is poison

>White men who move to Asian countries just to fuck Asian girls are losers.
you're just jealous of my possession of roasted pussy

>But I don't understand a word of Chinese or Japanese
the thing is you dont really need to communicate 100% at first, just be romantic and treat her nice

broken english will do in the mean time

i wouldnt know where to meet them in your case though. Try a library? or clubs if you just want a quick lay

local girls are highly westernised on the surface but when the wall comes they become traditional real fast

The only reason why the whole "beta" labelling occurs is because white women wish to uphold their sexual market value. Granted I am wholly against racemixing as it yields dreadful hapa males like me but note the cause.

also theres still kind of a colonial mindset here despite how modern singapore is. Not as much as before but it still exists. So when they see a white guy they associate you with a higher echelon of society, maybe even a bit of rebellion vs their strict asian parents. (if they start to date you)

You forgot mental instabilty, crippling depression, and identity crisis. Unless you are from Hawaii or are somehow blessed to be "perfect".

>finallyicanfeellikeamanwithouthavingtobeone.jpg

Only bad thing about hapas is that some of them seem to have a weird inferiority complex.

Can confirm, Chinese pussy = good

>But I don't understand a word of Chinese or Japanese
the thing is you dont really need to communicate 100% at first, just be romantic and treat her nice

broken english will do in the mean time

i wouldnt know where to meet them in your case though. Try a library? or clubs if you just want a quick lay

What, and walk up to them

"Hello I am white gib pussy"

>>high IQ of asians
>>creativity of whites
>>literally look like they belong in a final fantasy trailer

Österreich nein! :(

The flip knows what's up. Your women are the worst mate

What is hapa

Because i cant imagine having anything worse than a daughter, and asian males are beta, and the half asian ones seem all fucked in the head

fuck off with your racemixing bait you fucking jew

Holy hot fuck CUTE!

of course not

try to be natural and suave

its not fatal to be a bit dorky in the process, they will probably just think you're cute

you already start off with positive points, as long as you dont fuck things up you're gucci

lvl 99 wizards need not apply though

Don't most hapas turn out to be cock hungry femboys? Having a hapa child is kinda like having a mule, it will never be able to breed.

He was jewish and chineese
White and japanese produce much nicer looking and acting offspring

>i've never met an asian woman...

...the thread.

>(((you)))
no race mix pls. Theyll end up with identity crisis and have no place in white society.

But what I don't understand is how I am supposed to make first contact.

Op can you post more of that cute beautiful thing pls

I am though. Rate my Chinese gf

youtube.com/watch?v=EA1PVsvTxR4

Treason/10

Seriously 3/10 at best, even for a mong.

>traditional values
>wants white dick

Have you never picked up a girl before? Ask her what book she's reading. Oh, you like that author? Pretend you give a shit. You throw in some jokes, see if she laughs, and then after 15 minutes or so you ask for her number.

I am married to a Chinese woman. It was a better choice than a white British woman. 1) redpilled 2) She didn't have sex before marriage 3) our children will be high IQ gods 4) cooks and cleans and studies all the time 5) she is hot. I'm an average guy, say 5/10, but she is 8/10 hot - i win 6) they are pretty much hairless, winning. 7) her asian parents are rich as shit. If you are a tea drinking british faggot I suggest you go get one asap because they are miles better than the typical british girl

Fuck off muslim Eliot.

I see this pic all the time. Do you think their dad knows how much they get posted on Cred Forums?

She's a 10. Hell, maybe even an 11. But certainly not a day over 12.

But they'll never reach this level of beauty...
European bone structure / morphology >>> ALL
youtube.com/watch?v=8-77zHSiMrU

dude, you should feed girls or they can die from starvation

Chinese women shout all the time. It's fucking obnoxious

10/10 would cuddle

She's alright. I've seen prettier, maybe just not my cup of tea.

You make a banal comment about the surroundings, the weather, or the music, or the food, and then just keep talking to her. You don't wanna be aggressive but you also don't have to be shy about the fact that you're interested in her, since it would be obvious at any rate.

Yeah I've been told she looks young. I actually got accused of being a pedophile in public once... She's 23, I'm 26...

just make small talk
ask for directions
drop her a note, or ask the waiter to pass her one that you wrote + a drink

you dont know til you try, even if you fail its not like you'd see that person the next day. Asian women are easily startled but they kinda expect white men to be daring and to do things that normal asian men wouldnt do as much. Try not to be actually autistic though. Theres a difference between " i want to date/play" +" you are cute" VS "please i'm so desperate for pussy"

be nonchalant but interested at the same time

what this user saidtheir video has like millions of views on YT. I dont think they have room to care

hes AUS x KR

>posting pics of your gf like this on Cred Forums

Disgusting, you even talked about taking her virginity with pics of her. Very gross, if she was "traditional" and saw you doing this I imagine she'd be thoroughly disgusted.

>gf

Well , beauty is a subjective thing anyway...
There's beautiful people in all races , but this encouragement/propaganda to constantly mix or have hapa kids , kills real diversity.
Don't get me wrong , i've seen some beautiful asian women. But they should stick with Asian men. And vice versa.
How fucking boring would the world be if half of the world would look hapa or half negro...Or half whatever...It would be a fucking shame.

Supreme Gentleman,that is all

How can she see?

ching/chong

Ironically, Monica Bellucci probably isn't white enough for a lot of the people here. But I agree, the region of Italy/southern France/Corsica produces some of the most beautiful people in the world.

Wow he's so cute

I want to hug him super bad for some reason.

I hate the Asian world and everything they represent.
I hate Canada so much, but I don't live in B.C or Toronto so I don't see as many Asians as possible

Holy shit brah, on a scale from 1 to 10 how desperate are you

I agree that diversity is lost if you have a constant and random mixture of a bunch of different races, but I don't like racemixing except in certain cases. Asians and whites (depending on the Asian) doesn't bother me.

>Ritchie the Australian demonstrating how White men are considered Gods in Asia.

How about the source of asians? Asia.

Oh god you again

Niet super wanhopig. Maar ik vind China best tof om te wonen en ze is aardig voor me. Ik zie het probleem niet.

Foto gerelateerd, het is haar dorp

>rate my girlfriend

>i like her body

Why is hapa culture so self-hating? Can't you just like, you know, go to the gym and man up a bit? You CAN'T be awful as a breed because asians are top tier and whites are top tier.

>be labelled a beta

yeah but in the end you'll be the one getting laid

The only positive thing i see about it is IQ wise. (at least it doesn't drop)...But physically speaking , Euro women >> any day of the week.
I don't care how attractive your hapa bitch is. In the end , it still destroys European traits.
It shouldn't be encouraged imo.

kinky nerd look

8/10, i like

>Asian woman are more traditional

>I am an English teacher

>I love Asian culture!

>I'm going on vacation to South East Asia!

Yes but attractiveness is subjective and opinion.

I can see where you're coming from though and I honestly don't know how I feel about it yet, all I know is Asians and hapas are super cute like in the op and my pic.

not an argument

try harder hong kong phooey

>het is haar dorp
Net als mijn chinese tekenfilms.

Zeker wel mooi en als jullie het daar goed hebben waarom niet idd

>Little Asian Girls have a very unique smell to them.

why do people choose pinoys so often? at least get a thai

pinoys are literal mexicans of asia

And yet she probably looks whiter than most of these dumb fucks...If being "white" is just having blond hair and blue eyes , then i guess tons of quadroons with distant negroid features are aryans then...Look at those features.

>I'm going to Asia to pursue my career in Economics.

This must and should be preserved...You don't get that by race mixing.

Can't we just agree that both asians and whites have a high IQ and are civilized. So a generic (as in NOT a obese drug-addict) white male/female and generic asian male/female mixing is likely to produce a high IQ civilized child.

that niggas forearm doe

dudes been beating his meat 10xF daily

>Getting to know the locals! They're so friendly!

>I don't care how attractive your hapa bitch is. In the end , it still destroys European traits.

I dunno.
50+ years of Western intervention, dieting, and beauty standards have had positive effects on a large subset of Japanese women, at least.

It's a shame that Japanese women are either 11/10 perfect goddesses or 2/10 uggos with no real in between.

capitalism captured in 1 photo

you cant deny they're redpilled AF

It's different in Singapore. Unlike most of the rest of South East Asia, Singaporean women aren't desperate and poor. Also Chinese chicks are the best bet. Malays are sometimes great in bed but they tend to get fat as fuck after marriage. Indians are... Well..fucking Indian.

>all I know is Asians and hapas are super cute like in the op and my pic.
And i also get what you're saying...But still , it shouldn't be encouraged. It only kills diversity. (i'm talking about "real" diversity not the one in the media , which essentially means less or no whites).

>Whites are worshiped in Asia, seriously guys, you should come here, why are you still in Smithville in your cuck jobs? Come to Asia guys, we're Gods here.

I just got a job in Japan. Enjoy the collapse of Western civilization. I'm outie.