Has anyone else read this book? I'm halfway through and honesty, it makes me hate women. More so than i already do...

Has anyone else read this book? I'm halfway through and honesty, it makes me hate women. More so than i already do. But I hate myself even more because I can't deny how accurate it is when I think about what he's saying, especially when I look at how I've handled my own life and women in general

>reading the literary jew
stay bluepilled burger

The fuck are you even on about?

Don't hate women for what they are. You aren't going to fix human nature.
Just accept that you were lied to and still try your hardest to be a virtuous man. It's a hard pill to swallow, but you're better off for it.

Why does Cred Forums keep trying to make us hate women? I never talk to them and I don't hate them desu.

What's it about

Did you look at its flag?

Always remember that #notallwomen. Some can be decent despite their shortcomings.
Do remember though, that all women will have these shortcomings to a degree, and that it will always be more than you'd like. Treat them kindly, but don't forget what they are, just like how you treat a kid like a kid.

Some of the content I already knew to a degree, but I guess the material and the delivery gives me another perspective. Its hard to deal with. Makes me want to never be in a relationship again.

what does the book what these short comings are?

there's some /r9k overlap here

/r9k/ cross posters. just go to /r9k/, wait till all the dumbfucks post pics of their faces in one of their robot face threads (serious freak show) and you'll be ashamed if you ever even considered listening to any /r9k/ poster.

Take it to heart but don't let it determine how you interact with females during casual conversation or how you treat your female family members.
In other words, don't be autistic with the information you've been given. You shouldn't be left feeling hopeless. Hopeless to change women, maybe, but when it comes to yourself you should be feeling quite the opposite. And that's empowering.

>The reality is that women are treated differently by society for exactly the same reason that children and the mentally handicapped are treated differently. It’s just easier this way for everyone. You don’t argue with a four-year old about why he shouldn’t eat candy for dinner. You don’t punch a mentally handicapped guy even if he punches you first. And you don’t argue when a women tells you she’s only making 80 cents to your dollar. It’s the path of least resistance. You save your energy for more important battles.

>How many times do we men suppress our natural instincts for sex and aggression just to get something better in the long run? It’s called a strategy. Sometimes you sacrifice a pawn to nail the queen. If you’re still crying about your pawn when you’re having your way with the queen, there’s something wrong with you and it isn’t men’s rights.

>I realize I might take some heat for lumping women, children and the mentally handicapped in the same group. So I want to be perfectly clear. I’m not saying women are similar to either group. I’m saying that a man’s best strategy for dealing with each group is disturbingly similar. If he’s smart, he takes the path of least resistance most of the time, which involves considering the emotional realities of other people. A man only digs in for a good fight on the few issues that matter to him, and for which he has some chance of winning. This is a strategy that men are uniquely suited for because, on average, we genuinely don’t care about 90% of what is happening around us.

Thank you Dilbertman

thank you dilbertman

I feel like the damage is done

Like plate theory. Logically it makes no sense, but when you look at reality it makes perfect sense. When I was keeping my options open, being uncommitted, that's when I had success with women. If I want to focus on only one female, I alway struggle. Even after I got the girl I wanted, I struggled. And if you look at other guys, its the dudes that don't want commitment, that treat women horribly that get laid. Women would rather have sex with the douche then someone that treats them with any level of respect. I haven't even gotten through the whole thing but this alone makes me realize how much I hate women. I definitely don't respect them.

the author's father is a rabbi, that should say everything that needs to be said about it

remember that 50% of the white race is women

That literally means nothing faggot

Thank you dilbertman

a fucking leaf

>Treat them kindly, but don't forget what they are, just like how you treat a kid like a kid.

women are so sickening, ive fucked the only girl ive ever made a move on for a while it was pretty great kinda, but i havent even tried since then

it just isnt worth it, talking to them just makes me sick, they're all so shallow, they believe anything they want any moment, and reverse it the next, so long as it just lets them get what they want. truth is nothing to them but a tool for them to bend to achieve their desires, and they're all so fucking dumb and impossible to relate to, the only ones who arent complete traitors are christians girls, who are either dumb as fuck/young or are over compensating for something

its so fucking depressing

It should make you feel good knowing that you are better than them though.

But he can't give up on the ardent naive love he experienced in the past. He hopes it will come again. It never will. You're only free when you let it go.

I didn't buy the book yet because I would peruse his blog often, but my shitty attention span couldn't stay with his writing style. Factual, but not dynamic. Is the book any better?

not when the most dumb and evil piece of shit ive ever known fucked more cute girls than anyone ive ever known

i feel like im dying of misery

cant even reach 130 pounds, cant ever sleep

>cant even reach 130 pounds, cant ever sleep
what's wrong in your life burger?

how many hours per day are you on pol?

>hating women
hello insecure cuck

Guess you just aren't dark traid enough for those sadist bitches.

sometimes never, sometimes all day, but generally only at work since i have nothing else to do there and fall asleep doing anything else because its night

im going to be unemployed for a while because my shoulder is seriously injured for no fucking reason and i can barely use it without my arm collapsing in pain and weakness

>what are outdated master suppression techniques

I wouldn't go as far as to say that I HATE women, but I really do acknowledge their lack of intelligence and independent thoughts.

What a fucking beta you are. Also you speak like a very irrational faggot. Go back to /r9k/ cuck.

i think part of it is where i live, (florida) and also its that my generation was full of pieces of shit, so much that it looks like gen z actually learned from us and are being more straight edge

so now i get to get doubly cucked by a bunch of ubermensch straight edge try hard faggots and their prude gfs after all the girls in my generation went and got pregnant by chad

>mfw

I met one christian girl who I thought would be nice and caring. She went to church and a lot of religious stuff.

He left her boyfriend,a pretty nice man who studied engineering, for a ukrainian slav who is a dickhead. And it was just because her bf had a smaller dick, not even kidding. At least it is what me and our friends are convinced of, we always knew he had a small dick. The ukrainian is unsufferable

hello virgin

Because that pathetic attempt at social shaming worked so well the first time, eh?

Does someone have the "Arguing with holes" picture?

I've been listening to beigephillip, patrice o'neils friend who used to be a stripper and toured the world and is a comic does that podcast. Its a very simple philosophy about women and being a man that I can't really argue with, whenever I read people talking about it online I just think "I wish they listened to this".
Its all about being authentic and doing what you say you are going to do. I made so many mistakes where I felt I 'had' to do something to deal with women, and in the end I was always upset with myself and them.

>social shaming
its not like you did the same, virgin. but I do enjoy your autistic virginrage

What do you promise yourself by defending slags online though?

Women are best kept ignorant. They're too unstable to handle the power of knowledge responsibly. Everyone, and I mean everyone, men women and children, would be happier if women would just be supportive and family oriented. Feminism has destroyed western civilization in less than a century. It's a rather impressive feat, actually. Western civilization, and some of the most powerful countries in human history, undone in a matter of decades by the irrationality of women. Astounding. More and more, I'm convinced that women wouldn't be out of caves without men.

Reminds me of a joke
Why isn't there a female version of man-child?
Because women act like children all their lives

>You don’t punch a mentally handicapped guy even if he punches you first.

Speak for yourself Dilbertman.

>remember that 50% of the white race is women

Yeah, that's actually one of our biggest problems.

Beige phillip is absolute dogshit compared to black phillip. He didn't really contribute that much on the latter either, it was basically all patrice's wisdom