How are other countries going to react to the inevitable war between India and Pakistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pakistan has my entire support.

Who else is hoping for them both to be turned into radioactive curry?

I fucking hate you Mexico. We shouldve conquered you long ago before your population shot up.

Probably the same way they always did. They have been at war longer than they have had peace since their very first inception.
It's just another war like Peru and Ecuador that lasts for decades but nobody does news stories about.

Mexican Intellectuals.

This

Hope we get a knock down drag em out brawl with no superpower intervention.

If they dont use nukes, wouldnt India wipe the floor with Pakistan simply because of the sheer number of Poo India can throw at them?

nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/

1 billion niggers dead from starvation.

>supporting mudslimes
You need to leave

Don't worry, they are getting your entire support to become a taco by Indian nukes.

Trump builds wall and shits will pay for it.

gtfo

You know I'm right, Pakistan has better culture and people. Besides extremists its a nice country. Pakis >>> Poos

Less poo-in-loos and less muzzie poo-in-loos.

>
you do realise pakistan is the future of all nations across this planet? muslims migrate but can't assimilate. Demand partition to have a nation within a nation, don't go to new nation and remain in the land they can't assimilate in.

If you support pakistan you may as well strap a dildo to your head and then hang yourself.

This

It only becomes an issue if the west gets involved.

I understand Pakistan is near-failed state status, has deep hatred for India and the U.S., and is actively conspiring against "allies" by supporting Islamic extremist movements, such as the Taliban.

Yes, I do realize. What's your point?

It's basically going to be like a proxy war. The United States, Canada, and much of the Western European countries are likely going to try and calm both sides down and to prevent the war from reaching the flashpoint. But as for the other nations; well are my personal guesses.

China: Likely to join the other nations in calming the situation down, mostly because it has deep economic interests with both of them. (Of course, the same can be said for the countries mentioned above)

Russia is likely to favour India over Pakistan

Israel is going to favor India over Pakistan

Iran is likely going to try and support diffusing the situation

There are other countries, but I'm too lazy.

BUILD WALL.

Yeah m8 whatever you say

Just look this beautiful country!!
So peaceful !
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/93-women-are-being-raped-in-India-every-day-NCRB-data-show/articleshow/37566815.cms

a wall is coming in front of u, u mexican drug pushing faggot

Pakistan means the land of the pure. Pak being pure and najis impure. They wanted a separate religious state upon the partition of India; they do not want to assimilate with the najis kuffar Hindus. They would rather split up a country than be under the control of those outside of their religion. The point made by the other user is that this process, in his opinion, will occur in other regions where they cannot achieve dominance. Watch out for Moslems in Europe who propose the millet system as used by the Ottomans.

FPBP
kys

classic quality posting by yours truly

Support India.

I think I covered all bases.

>muslims
>better culture
now nigger you know that's just retarded

Just because they look like you doesn't mean they like you

>two nuclear powers going to all out war

Cred Forums logic.

China is Pakistan's closest ally and has been in a Cold War with India for over thousands of years
sometimes I forget this board is just role-playing weebs with 0 knowledge of actual politics

INDIA PAKISTAN NUKE EACH OTHER

Put down the rock and go home abdullah,. It's time for your namaz. Your ammi is waiting for you with saviya, dont dissapoint her by being a isis.