Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
aei.org/publication/acceptance-rates-us-medical-schools-2014-reveal-ongoing-racial-profiling-affirmative-discrimination-blacks-hispanics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The communist manifesto?

It's true if that book was the Koran.

>black people can read

Pretty much

This

/thread

Why did they have to make it a white guy yelling at a black? Can you imagine the shit this would get if it was reversed (and ironically became more accurate?)

>That flag

Need I remind you that your commander and chief is an African-American, Harvard educated Lawyer

>tfw have read hundreds of books
>not even a heavy reader
>don't know any blacks who have read through one

He's half white you faggot leaf

His pigment says otherwise

Its true. And thats probably why they had to shoot him.

>leaf

The fuck kind of evidence supports this? You can read one book your entire life and retain proper temperament. These fucking sites, I swear.

They are implying that it is the bible.

>implying anyone ever actually reads their holy books

It's almost like people who get mad at anecdotal pictures don't like facing reality

Need i remind you Harvard lowers the bar for blacks to be accepted.

Get the fuck out of town, I don't believe that.

Oh now I see the religious tie-in, even fucking stupider. Now it just looks like something I'd see on my grandmother's facebook.

yeah, if that nigga could read you think he'd of read the constitution

>he thinks that apes can read

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

hes a mulatto mut

I'm not in town. What else would expect from a racist Jewish college. Maybe blacks could fulfill their full potential if the Jews would stop giving them hand outs.

This. It's always this way around. It's subtle in little things like this but they all add up. It's almost subliminal. But it's all orchestrated. Pushing some things into view and hiding others. Distractions and pointers.

all of the books in the black man's head are closed, because he can't read and is just remembering the time he saw a bookshelf

Then you haven't seen the college admission stats per race.

aei.org/publication/acceptance-rates-us-medical-schools-2014-reveal-ongoing-racial-profiling-affirmative-discrimination-blacks-hispanics/

what really makes me think is that there are faggots who reply to this shitty slide threads and cocksucking mods that don't delete them on sight