L-look kids I have your Bernie

>L-look kids I have your Bernie
>pls vote for me

Lmfao Hillary in full panic mode, using the old cuck as bait.

Hot damn I can't wait for November.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gneOsRw2XyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for correcting the record sniff

>debt free collage

Otherwise known as

>higher taxes

U wot

>"Hillary Clinton will say anything and change nothing."
>Barrack Obama, 2008

youtube.com/watch?v=gneOsRw2XyY

DO YOU FEEL THE BOIN

JUST

Uh no, you IDIOT, we'll just print more money and make wealthy people pay an actual fair share for the first time in their rich white lives.

It's like you don't even understand BASIC economics

Bernie supporters are the ultimate stooges

Top kek

it's worse then higher taxes. people choose worthless degrees so it's like flushing money down the toilet. no one is gonna choose a tough STEM or business or law degree.

Fucking shill

LMAO
"Please, release me, I won't say anything else about Wall Street..."

why did your greentext actually make me feel bad for hilldog?

>print more money
Maybe (((you))) should take Economics 1 the very least.

>if you vote for me I'll give you free shit and make someone else pay for it
the amount of this we see from both parties, but especially the democrats, is absolutely disgusting

I don't understand why there's a push going on to send everyone to college when there simply is no need for more psychology, sociology, English, history, etc majors
People like Bernie and Hillary want to send more people to college for jobs that don't exist
I wouldn't mind tax payer funding for STEM students especially medical students given the shortage of doctors

What we are in dire need of is more welders, electricians, plumbers, etc which often offer far greater earnings potential than a bachelor's in liberal arts

Have yet to see a candidate address this issue and creating more tradesmen is an actual way to get more people employed whereas sending more people off to get liberal arts degrees will only create underemployment

Subsidizing economically useful degrees is of course the best approach but it's a hard sell because most people are ideologues who want everything or nothing.

because you're a cuck

I can see that and the inevitable backlash by the SJW crowd
"Why does the male-dominated engineering department subsidize it's student but not my gender studies degree!? ARRGGH MUHSOGGYKNEE!"

I also think it's hard to get people to go into trades because it's seen as lower status despite actually being higher paid and offering more on the job independence than the low level bureaucratic and middle management jobs that liberal arts students get

I think it's funny that some desk jockey making 30k a year looks down on tradesmen making 75k a year just because they wear a shirt and tie to work and not boots and a hard hat

>check flag

Thats bait friendo

people want shitty white-collar jobs over much better-paying and more secure blue collar work because white-collar work means you get to sit at a desk and never have to lift anything heavier than a laptop. Hang around with desk jockeys and some of em will be fat from sitting around all day. Hang around with laborers and tradesmen and you'll see more than one that has a fucked up back or knees or something and is in a lot of pain, as a result of their job.

plus it's just nicer to sit in an air-conditioned office instead of having to get hot, sweaty, and dirty all the time.

>Hot damn I can't wait for November.
I can't wait for Trumptard tears either.

Smart people don't pay taxes.

why do japanese love the word cuck? really makes me think...

She owns him, she can do whatever she wants with his useless husk now.

Kek

Says something about the state of men these days when they're afraid of a little dirt and heavy lifting and just want to sit around in air conditioning all day doing nothing

i think its funny that the current candidate, the former candidate, and the fucking current president are all campaigning together to try and stop one random dude from being president.
let that sink in.

I love it.

That's what god awful shits the Democrats are now. They can't sell this corrupt bitch for the life of them.

The Clintons own the Democratic Party now that the whole "black president" thing is out of the way