TRUMP THREATENS TO SKIP NEXT DEBATES IF HILLARY IS THERE

TRUMP THREATENS TO SKIP NEXT DEBATES IF HILLARY IS THERE

>“Every time I said something, she would say something back,” he said. “It was rigged.”

>“She kept on bringing up things I said or did,” he added. “She is a very nasty person.”

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-threatens-to-skip-remaining-debates-if-hillary-is-there?reload
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtu.be/6EFngFVW_Vs
snappytv.com/tc/2888255
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37481070
politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-debate-reaction-228786.
archive.is/KNHAq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky30gvAUngw
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
youtube.com/watch?v=rcHyeDXTCRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heres your (you) now go aids yourself

what flag is that nigger

Source:
newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-threatens-to-skip-remaining-debates-if-hillary-is-there?reload

Let's face it. Trump is no good at policy debates, even though he would lead better. His presidency would be more noble and respectable.

>go to debate
>"WAAAH STOP SAYING THINGS BACK"
>"WAAAH STOP BRINGING UP THINGS I SAID AND DID"

>humor

This is the only reply you're getting from me, and it's a sage.

satire nothing to see here folks

Every time you post her face, I am legally obligated to send a waffle to her cabinet by registered mail.

Pls stop.

That article was satire you fucking moron.

Satire is a reflection of the truth though.

Nice Hillary impression

>he would lead better
kek

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself

Belgium faggot Belgium

A very muddy, distorted reflection.

That would be a non-country, Nigel.

(((borowitz)))

(((new yorker)))

(((/humor/)))

Wtf is his problem? He was on TV right after the debate saying how good of a job Lester Holt did, then his campaign manager is also on TV saying that Lester Holt did a good job. Then later it's all about blaming the moderator Lester Holt. Did u guys not see these conflicts?

The Onion or CNN? I can't tell anymore.

Please clap...

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TWITCH SPOTTED

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Is that why all you mongoloid libs get your Marxist rhetoric from the daily show?

If it's satire, then how come all these people thought it was real?

Please don't tell me you're so racist that you think they're all idiots.

>He was on TV right after the debate saying how good of a job Lester Holt did
Source?

Seriously man what is with you guys and blaming liberal media conspiracies? You guys have been doing this now for decades. Why can't you get your own fair media for yourselves then? Nothing is stopping you. Are you guys that weak that you can't make your media that's "fair" to you?

youtu.be/6EFngFVW_Vs

That video proves that Trump's very first reaction was that Lester didn't ask Hillary any tough questions.

It's pretty much the first thing that's mentioned in the vid.

Kelly Anne Conway video response saying that Lester Holt did a great job after the debate
snappytv.com/tc/2888255

WHAT?! he said that he thought the questions were fair. Watch the video. What is with you guys telling me that I am not seeing or hearing what he actually said?

Well, I don't know what possessed Trump and his campaign manager, but even the BBC agrees that Holt was biased as fuck:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37481070
>In all the above points, the opening for Mrs Clinton's advantage was set by the moderator.

Chyna.

I think it's a province in France called Belgium.

source is satire. OP kill yourself by walking outside your gated belgian home into the marauding masses of zombie mudslimes at your gates.

IT DOESN'T MATTER THE MAN WHO WAS DEBATED ... DONALD TRUMP ... SAID HE THOUGHT LESTER DID A GREAT JOB AND THE QUESTIONS WERE FAIR WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING HERE?

Shills exposed GTFO CTR

That just shows that Trump wasn't bothered by the debate, even with the bias.

Objectively though, Lester Holt was massively biased. Like, big-league biased.

Debating candidates says questions are rigged = he's a sore loser
notice the loser part. He's not a loser in most peoples eyes in those debates, lots of people say he came out ontop.
The problem is if it's ambigious like that and you go out and say "it was rigged!" it'll immediately change that perception to "oh, so he lost hard"

Its his own fault for not going all out. By not wrecking her completely he actually made her look capable to keep up with him

Stfu shill. Make it less obvious.

Exactly.

In all likelihood, Trump and his campaign agreed to call the debate "fair" on the night itself, even if they knew it was going to be very unfair.
Just to keep from looking like sore losers.

Is that why Belgians are always dumb in Dutch jokes?

>Andy Borowitz
Hey, kids! You know what's hip, cool, and counter-culture? Shilling for the ruling party of government! Hey, get a load of this one! Knock Knock? Whose there? Republicans are dumb! HAHAHAHA! Get it? Isn't Andy Borowitz HILARIOUS? Another fucking gem from the esteemed New Yorker comedian, Andy Borowitz. How does he do it?

No, that's projection.

Are you stupid. It's not a conspiracy. It's fucking marketing. The media is a business has ALWAYS made shit up. Look up William Randolph Hearst. I love what he said about the Spanish/American War.
"You furnish the pictures, I'll furnish the war"
Yellow journalism has been with us since 16th century England.

The fuck man. You guys are so fucking delusional. He says Lester did a great job and now says he didn't. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Because he's out saying that Lester was unfair and I was like WTF I saw him interviewed after debate saying that Lester Holt did a great job and was fair. What am I supposed to do? Just let him get away with lying?

lel

The media didn't make it up. Trump said, and this is a fact that you cannot debunk, that Lester Holt did a great job and questions were fair. His own campaign manager said the same thing on live TV. Thank fucking god someone recorded it. The fuck is wrong with you guys. I literally show you undeniable evidence that Trump said one thing then hours later said the opposite. Who's the fool here?

Trump most likely planned on calling the debate "fair" on the night itself no matter what.

In reality, even the BBC agrees the moderation was biased against him.

Bigly*

Watch the debate, early on he clearly adds a "g" sound at the end; "big-league".

Oh for fucks sake. Unbelievable you guys. So it was all a plan then right? God you guys are so fucking delusional. This is why we say you guys live in an alternate reality. This evidence would hold up in court and your conspiracy that he faked saying that Lester Holt did a good job would be laughed at.

Why the fuck do shills keep bringing up Trump not showing up to the next debate?

politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-debate-reaction-228786. This narrative that he did terribly is really fucking dumb, he had an extremely good beginning, the middle and end were meh.

Also bbc even called Lester a biased cuck
archive.is/KNHAq

Well Trump doesn't think so

Seems okay to me

Wow you mean people only react to the truth and not just things they read?
Really stimulated my electrical neurons

>responding to a shill thread
i understand if you explain how to ignore something, shills hate that. For anyone with a fucking brain who knows better than to bump this thread, the little minus (-) sign next to the thread minimizes it so you can ignore it. Don't post. CLICK THAT BUTTON :^)

oh and sage

That crown on her 8 will never not bother me

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky30gvAUngw

Try again

Don't defend their parasitic behavior.

epic xDDD

Truly showed us

Underated

as in
>My paw under-ated at dinner and now he's going out for burgers at 2 am

Lol. wassup ahmed?
How was you sisters pussy this morning?

Because Trump didn't want the next 3 days of CNN to be 'Trump accuses humble PoC of being unfair about questioning his cis white privilege.

> This is literally what media said about Trump supporters voting in online polls

>/humor/

CTR is getting so desperate. You can smell the stink of fear.

holy fuck... Cred Forums really is getting BTFO into suicide watch territory with this abject retardate of a senile old fuckwit

Did you fix your airport yet??

No, there are still Muslims working there.

employ more of them to secure it.. they wont bomb their own then.

>trump being this fucking retarded
holy fuck learn how debates work

You seriously believe he said that?? OP is just a belgium muslim/CTR shill

ok so damage control has occurred.
The original video that shows debate rigging, has been removed.
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

However luckily for us there has been some reuploads, DOWNLOAD THIS AND KEEP UPLOADING IT IF IT'S TAKEN DOWN. THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW
youtube.com/watch?v=rcHyeDXTCRY

>comments are disabled

y

He said he's angry his surrogates admitted he lost the debate but he isn't angry that he actually did lose the debate

On the first it wasn't disabled.
it almost went viral on twitter, but MSM won't allow that to happen

>rigging
>mic
>crib notes
>mod wink cues
>interrupting drumpf interruptions...

damage-control alright...

not a source

sage and slide

i thought it was german

this is what the american election looks like (pic related)

he should savage her with EVERYTHING he has and go in with all guns blazing

then sit out the last debate and say everything has been said....hes gonna leave it up to the public.

how doesnt anyone notice the syfilis hole in her tongue?

I didn't get chance to watch the debate, but why is Trumps microphone so low set?

Surely he has to slouch in order to speak close to it, while Hillary has hers set right next to her face?

>Trump is no good at policy debates
Except he won the single section of the debate that talked about policy.
Like honestly do you think Hillary actually talked about her economic plan other then saying "we need to rebuild the middle class?" Because she literally just shit talked her way through the entire debate and never talked about her policy. Sure she talks about typical liberal talking points like equalization, raising the min. wage, equal pay for women (even though this already fucking exists) and paid family leave/sick days. Other then that its all hot air.

Projection of the fact that you're fucking retarded

These are the so called """""CTR/left wing memes"""""

When hill brought up her economists saying she will make 10 million jobs and trump will lose 5 million or whatever

Why wasn't that challenged?