Does anyone fucking hate selfish cunts who choose to childless?

Does anyone fucking hate selfish cunts who choose to childless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyRr6nBEnz4
youtube.com/watch?v=betZFNbcQ5A#t=3m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0

I hate shit that pushes these kind of lifestyle
Women educating and needing to get a gulltime job to have a decent life with her "husband" killed us

did you ever consider that maybe you're parents were the dumb ones of their generation for having children?

anti-natalism is the way to go

I grew up with pathologically selfish parents and it was a nightmare. Don't convince these people to have children, prevent these people from being created in the first place.

Can't hear you over the sound of all my disposable income and free time OP. Enjoy your cuck lifestyle.

No.

It's their loss in their old age. They allow themselves to become wards of the state and business instead of building a support network forged in blood.

Choosing the government and hedonism over family is its own punishment.

So fucking thankful that I don't have kids.

Fuck those little shits, every parent I know is so fucking miserable and has absolutely no life.

Some people don't have a choice m8

It's the logical choice. Who wants to have their kids taken away and their family broken up? Who wants to marry a used-up whore incapable of love?

Abort the fucker.

>bringing something you'll love more than life into this shithole of a planet

No, that's selfish. Adopt a kid and change his life from miserable to amazing in one day. Don't be a selfish piece of shit.

You're probably a dumb cunt, you cant find a wife who's not a dumb cunt because you're a dumb cunt... guess what your kid is gonna be... a dumb cunt.

yeah it's going to be real sweet when you're 51 and living alone in a one room apartment trying to understand why you're so suicidal even though you've got the latest electronics

I dunno man. On one side I realize my genetics are obviously superior because muh 140 IQ MENSA tested and 6'3", broad-shouldered, etc. but on the other...
Kids are annoying. I remember being an annoying and sneaky-ass motherfucker who constantly did shit and kept getting away with it. I can't imagine what my kids will be like. Also, I doubt my kids will ever support me in old age, considering it'll be
>2056
I just don't know.

>>It's their loss in their old age. They allow themselves to become wards of the state and business instead of building a support network forged in blood.

this could be easily solved by offering euthanasia to the childless old. actually that should be offered to all of the elderly, period.

That's what hookers and drugs are for.

The author of this article is a KIKE
Google it

"Two chairs to the floor."

>having money for hookers after big pharma is done fucking your side effect riddled carcass

>Sandler
What was your first clue

Because of a disorder I can't get married or have children. I see older people who are surrounded by dozens of people who love them and only exist because they were able to create and develop them and I get full of envy. I don't understand why you wouldn't want a family unless your family was so toxic it put you off families forever.

Why is Cred Forums so normalfag right now?

>tfw our pension system is collapsing
>tfw no one points out the obvious cause
gee, time to take in more refugees!

you want a family because you can't have one

I want to sniff my cousin's dirty asshole because I know I can't

It's easy to make a clear decision when it is impossible to reach it

most of us here are married with children and work high-paying jobs

the sad NEETS are just more vocal about their pathetic existence

It's like those Swedish race mixing ads, I don't care if someone wants to do it but actively pushing it is creepy. Equally pushing people to have kids is a bit messed up, in my case I'm terrified I'll end up abusing my kids.

Fuck no. There are too many people as it is. Especially in Europe.

Because all these hurt manbabies want nothing more than to be loved and live a normie life.

what disorder do you have that you cant get married

>Raising another guy's kid
>Literally suggesting being a cuck

two factors
Cred Forums becomes more and more popular. The NEETs naturally leave for another secret club. Of course a raging autist NEET that puts all his passion into anime shitpost is the more entertaining than a normie. So this site will implde eventually


Second, Cred Forums is OG man. A lot of anons have grown up.

Is there any way I can filter this image? It always ends up as the pic for bait threads.

Also sage

Adoption, you small-dicked retard.
Unless you have a small dick, that isn't a problem.
Being a decent human being doesn't mean you're a cuck, especially when I could break any nigger here in pieces.

If you love that kid and that kid loves you, you are not raising another man's kid. You are Taking that kid from a man.

Yea, I do hate those selfish cunts they owe a debt to society that can only be repaid with rape and shackles in a dungeon for 9 months.

and if you have shitty genetics? It's your duty *not* to pass those on.

This may be difficult to understand, but no one wants your fetal alchy crack babies that you refuse to care for yourself.

People want kids that will extend the lifespan of their genetic lineage. Not some mopey alcoholic basement dwelling NEET who is socially handicapped because of 'muh adoption'

>selfish
If you have kids, you're a fucking retard.

Hate to break the news to you, but this isnt the 1950's, people, ESPECIALLY WOMEN arent wholesome like some Leave It To Beaver tv show fantasy. Look at the stats, more and more people are getting divorced, women cheat more than men and they can't stop won't stop. Any kids you have end up with the mother and after a divorce, she'll brainwash them into believing you are a piece of shit as she spends the child support check on purses, shoes, makeup, and her new boyfriend who she cheated on you with...

Save yourself the headache and save money, dont have kids.

What if I didn't choose it, but simply embraced it since it never happened?

No point in moping around in the fact that it never happened

Yes.

They are insufferable to listen to as well.

The absolute worst are those that substitute animals for kids

Putting your kid up for adoption is the ultimate selfish thing you can do. It's no one else's responsibility to have to raise them I favour of their own offspring

This desu

Holy fuck I know so many cunts like this

They are useless self absorbed cunts

>Selfish
I don't owe anyone anything. There is no longer a communal life style like in the middle ages where you probably died in the same village you were born in and everyone was close together.

Society has given me nothing and deserves nothing from me in return.

Right, because forcefully bringing a child into the world unprepared so that the tax payers can set up a nice trust fund for the big pieces of shit he or she will turn out to be, is a MUCH better choice.

It sure beats willful self extinction. How pathetic is that?

Society has given you all kinds of shit. You're so blind.

I'm glad your fuckwit genes won't be propagated

>ditches his race for muh taxes

I can't help it OP. I'm a wizard. No girl would ever want to have sex with me

So white women are the childless selfish cunts then right?

Considering men can't have children..

So these fucks living "the childfree life" have all the time that would be spent taking care of kids as free time and still manage to have such terrible bodies?

Fat uggo with bad tits on the right, skinnyfat faggot with puffy nips on the left.

That's right.

>t. mad boomers who need more kids to support them through taxes
Fucking funny cunts you are.

>Society has given you all kinds of shit.
List 10 things, oh enlightened one.
There is no sense of community, nationalism or belonging in the modern globalist age.

You do know it's not normal for adult children to live with their parents, right?

>genetic lineage

Im gonna stop you right there. In 3 generations your """lineage""" will mean jack squat, as it'll have been mixed up way too much. What matters is the mentality you give your child. Teach them to be an upstanding member of society who isn't a filthy degenerate or law-breaking edgelord, or boot licking pansy, and that'll last for eternity, especially since they'll teach their child that, and so on and so on.

I don't give a rat's ass about my genetics, as my upstanding moral code will outlive them.

>You do know it's not normal for adult children to live with their parents, right?
When will this meme end?
It's historically totally normal for children to live with their parents even once they've started their own family and had kids.
The "moving out of home" meme is made up by Jews to sell more houses and make a housing crisis.

>I don't give a rat's ass about my genetics, as my upstanding moral code will outlive them.

Statistically speaking you are wrong.

I wonder how many times this was said before civilization collapse and reverted to barbarism?

Moral codes don't mean shit in the face of a survival situation. In fact they are a hindrance.

So much for moral codes outlasting ANY sort of genetics.

These aren't valuable parents. These faggots will go on cute honeymoons every couple of weeks then poss and moan about not being able to afford clothes for their kids

>I wonder how many times this was said before civilization collapse and reverted to barbarism?
The people who learned to care for their family and be a good protector would strive because they learned how to hunt in packs and stay together. The retarded edgelords who thought they were so badass didn't survive because surprise surprise! One guy can't tackle several people even by surprise. You don't need "genetics" to teach you that.

>Moral codes don't mean shit in the face of a survival situation. In fact they are a hindrance.
Moral codes build trust among people. They help to decide what will be right and what will be off limits. Without that there's no communication, society will break down more, and civilization never advances. Without morality, we'd all be stuck as cavemen banging rocks against eachother.

>implying genetics would outlast civilization collapse when most of the population would die anyway

Please note, no interracial couple on THIS cover.

>mouth breather detected
>hurr

>a

>dur

> One guy can't tackle several people even by surprise. You don't need "genetics" to teach you that.

Right, all you need is an AR-15. And a lack of morals.

>Without morality, we'd all be stuck as cavemen banging rocks against eachother.

Oh I see. A strong sense of morality is required to develop technologies and better methods of killing each other. Makes perfect sense.

>>implying genetics would outlast civilization collapse when most of the population would die anyway

Yes that is fact. If you can't see that you're fucking stupid.

>Implying someone without kids will be poor
I'll enjoy driving by you in my new Lexus while you load the kids into a 10 year old minivan you haven't paid off, to go on your way to pick up your antidepressant prescription from the pharmacy.

Oh yeah yeah .00373 % of a sample size is all you need.

Yeah, you really need a mountain of statistical data to know if having more disposable income and more free time is more enjoyable in comparison to taking on a massive financial burden and the stress that comes with it.

Really makes my neurons connect to each other and exchange information

Wait till your 40 and have no kids

You will hate yourself and have no support network around you

Eat shit faggot

I tend to hate these people, but usually because of whatever reasons cause them to be so full of themselves they'd brag about being childless.

In all honesty though, it's a good thing. These faggots shouldn't breed.

This person is right.
And you're a shallow dunce.

I'm one of them I'm sterile

This person is wrong.
And you're a mad boomer.

>be Romanian
>have income

It's selfish indeed, but if you want to see the world burn it's better not to have kids.

Şogor...

But the rewards are higher than yours.

It pays not to have children. There is a serious competition on the market and no children is a high hand. And money makes your life happy not some parasites leeching on you. Come on.

And stop the hate, seriously it is 2016.

Here come the bitter parents. Enjoying the struggle?

>"by Lauren Sandler"
>Sandler is a surname derived from Hebrew "Sandlar" (סנדלר) - "sandal-maker", i.e. shoemaker - which passed over to Yiddish with the same meaning.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Agreed OP, I love to impregnate white bitches and then bounce
Spreading my genes far and wide

>Does anyone fucking hate selfish cunts who choose to childless?

Demanding other people have children is pretty selfish.

So, why do people on Cred Forums pretend to care about the white race when most of them post about not having children in threads like this?

I don't get it?

Is it just shitposting for (You)s?

how much of an edgelord was stirner? it's hard to imagine someone unironically writing
>Do I write out of love to men? No, I write because I want to procure for my thoughts an existence in the world; and, even if I foresaw that these thoughts would deprive you of your rest and your peace, even if I saw the bloodiest wars and the fall of many generations springing up from this seed of thought — I would nevertheless scatter it. Do with it what you will and can, that is your affair and does not trouble me. You will perhaps have only trouble, combat, and death from it, very few will draw joy from it.

Yes goy, only a fool would be willing to fullfill his biological goal. You should just let your race die once and for all and enjoy earthly pleasure. Don't think about the future, it doesn't involve you!

(((Lauren Sandler)))

Agreed, my synapses within my cerebral cortex are firing on a highly irregular basis.

I've decided to never marry or have kids precisely to end the cycle of messed up kids turning into messed up adults who take it out on children.

>how much of an edgelord was stirner?
His thought is as edgy as it comes without being disingenuous

>it's hard to imagine someone unironically writing

Mate thats nothing

>I see how men are fretted in dark superstition by a swarm of ghosts. If to the extent of my powers I let a bit of daylight fall in on the nocturnal spookery, is it perchance because love to you inspires this in me? Do I write out of love to men? No, I write because I want to procure for my thoughts an existence in the world; and, even if I foresaw that these thoughts would deprive you of your rest and your peace, even if I saw the bloodiest wars and the fall of many generations springing up from this seed of thought — I would nevertheless scatter it. Do with it what you will and can, that is your affair and does not trouble me. You will perhaps have only trouble, combat, and death from it, very few will draw joy from it. If your weal lay at my heart, I should act as the church did in withholding the Bible from the laity, or Christian governments, which make it a sacred duty for themselves to “protect the common people from bad books.”

>But not only not for your sake, not even for truth’s sake either do I speak out what I think. No —

>I sing as the bird sings

>That on the bough alights;

>The song that from me springs

>Is pay that well requites.

>I sing because — I am a singer. But I use[gebrauche] you for it because I — need [brauche] ears.

I'm torn about this. One one hand my girlfriend and I live a comfortable life. We both make six figures, and love spending all our time, and money on just us. On the flip side. I'm 6'3 Greek master race. She's Italian with the body of Ariel Winter. Why shouldn't we have children, and explore the joys of that as well. The way the world is going having kids doesn't always seem like a good idea.

>They truly think that they can completely override genetic with nurture.
Even if you do the best parenting possible with your kid it wont mean shit in the long run for he will only pass the shit genes that come from the parent that abandoned him.

>Grandfather worked his entire life to give his children and their children a good opportunity
>Uncle lost everything in 2008 because he is one dumb fuck and never listened to any advice
>Also never made sound investments prior
>Grandmother also wasted vast sums on herself (buying a car, taking it back because she didn't like the buttons, and then buying another one, etc)
>All of Grandfather's work went down the tubes

>Having discussion with cousin who is radical leftist
>Cousin thinks this is good even though my Grandfather's life work was for nothing because of extreme retardation
>Says that people should pave their own way
>Says it's good that my Grandmother enjoyed the money
>Cousins side of the family are mostly failures who are always broke because the family never actually works together, and whatever they make, they subsequently waste very quickly
Why don't people feel like they have an obligation to their families future generations anymore?

>Why don't people feel like they have an obligation to their families future generations anymore?
Because with the advent of mass media and mandatory schooling, most children are raised more by the state than by their own parents than ever before.

Your "future generations" are not fully your own anymore and many of the lower class are content to let the state raise their children just as the state and media raised them.

>he fell for the "have a family and abstain from hedonism meme"

shiggy diggy

To answer your question OP, yes I hate selfish snobby cunts like this specific individual and his pursuit of vain, petty upper-middle class pleasures.

Because we lost.

The kikes won. Each one of us is just another rat in the race now. There are no more prides of lions.

AHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Good lie canadian.
>high paying job
>wife

HA HA HA HA HA!! Sure thing bud.

If everyone was both selfish and self-reliant we would live in paradise.

But since I owe nothing to anybody I don't consider it selfish, just wise.

You can have all the prestige you want, man. Go you! I'm a selfish degenerate! You are a hero, a gentleman, and a scholar for procreating! I am lower than dirt!

Take it all.

Being childfree is still worth it. :^)

>cousin who is radical leftist
>Says that people should pave their own way
This sounds very contradictory.

Also people being so selfish today is just the logical conclusion of celebrating individualism so much. Even though its becoming more apparent every day that being a special little snowflake doesn't mean anything people still buy into the "you should do you" mentality.

I can only hope that in the far future our time will be seen with disgust as an example of how important group identities and religions are to keep everyone together.

I don't hate them, I just don't think about them because they literally do not matter.

I'm convince that the rise of cat and dog "lovers" is a huge reason white people are having so few kids.

How many 20/30-something women do you see who go on and on about their pet cat just like it was their baby?

Do t get me wrong I really like pets and once I settle somewhere will definitely get a dog, but it won't be a substitute for an actual family and human interacting and relationships

It's fucking rage inducing. These people feel like they have no obligation to their children in any way shape or form. It makes no fucking sense.

It's fine as long as they don't expect to collect social security. Don't expect to get that shit if you've left no means to pay into the system while you're using it.

These people are always liberals and they are removing themselves from the gene pool. Its a win-win.

My taxes take care of it.
Every bachelor pays for public schools even though he benefits 0% from them.

So, in a way, the fewer people who have kids, the better off the breeders are. More resources for them.

Same here. They are absolutely horrible people and should never have kids.
Too bad there is an ENTIRE GENERATION of pathologically selfish parents, AKA the BABY BOOMERS and their kids

>These people feel like they have no obligation to their children in any way shape or form.
They don't because they're not well connected to their kids.
When you send the little shits off to school for 6 hours, 5 days a week while you work that's a HUGE amount of bonding time lost.
They probably let the kids sit in front of the computer/TV when they come home and on weekends too.

They don't feel obligation to them because they haven't truly bonded with them.

Apart from "muh genetic legacy", which will likely be irrelevant in our lifetimes, what are the benefits to having children? Assuming you aren't an extrovert who needs people around them to feel happy.

Children can fuck right off mate. Soon there will be babymaking devices, some kind of artificial womb.

I don't fucking want a crying shitting cunt right now. Is that so hard to understand?

Make the fucking babymachine if it hurts governments/economies so hard.

>Every bachelor pays for public schools even though he benefits 0% from them.
Except for when they used it as a kid beforehand...

And your wrong, they end up going into retirement at ~70 then everyone else has to pay for them for 20 years and they've left no kids to pick up the slack

Some people shouldn't have kids. This board would be a good start.

Everyone I know that has kids is miserable and has, to some degree, say they hate it or regret it or that they can't wait until they move out and they're "free" again.

Having kids sounds like hell. Fuck that.

This is either a recycled thread with several recycled posts and images or i just broke the matrix

do you really think you benefited from public school? personally it was a total waste of 12 years of my life

Oh well, sophistry is good enough to shut most people up.

I will be enjoying my childfree lifestyle and making the breeders feel bad for attacking me.

Yes but because the higher educated people are the ones who eat the childless meme the most then the population end up becoming dumber and dumber. Overall the current attitude is extremely disgenic.

It's no surprise when they still further demand that schools and teachers do everything, including discipline.

People aren't really that original. Everything everybody says is recycled.

>hint. the pepe pic i just posted was recycled from here.

If you want children then statistically you have a low IQ. Sorry.

>Assuming you aren't an extrovert who needs people around them to feel happy.

This is a big deal. Everyone who strongly advocates having children as a necessity tends to be extroverted. I have nothing against it, but the idea of spending my life helping others charitably, contributing to human knowledge and exploring what I can with the freedom I have feels immensely satisfying to me. I'd love to have a wife I could spend my life with, and I'd also be happy to provide and raise her children, but Id hardly see this as the only way to live a good life and would never begrudge others for their choices unless there was some immanent population crisis.

The function of public school is to break your will and indoctrinate you. AP classes are a pretty good deal if you intend to go to college (free credit).

If I could do it again, I'd just drop out as soon as possible, get my GED, and go to community college. Youth is so precious and you're forced to waste so much of it. It's shit.

I work at Walmart for the rest of my life andy gf is a hairdresser. If we had a kid, we would need excessive amounts of government assistance to the point where it would be a third parent.

>Yes goy, only a fool would be willing to fullfill his biological goal.

This is pols version of "ISIS WANTS YOU TO PERSECUTE MUSLIMS!!!!"

im a selfish asshole with no tolerance for bulshit, works 50 hours a week and is fully aware if i did decide i wanted a kid, it would probably kill my wife in the process due to her health issues, and on the slim chance everything went fine on her end the kid would have a high chance of rolling a snake eyes due to shit genetics on both fronts.

life is cruel enough, i wish to not add to the misery of it by forcing a life into a painful world. if i had the urge to have a kid, i would adopt some unfortunate kid. only white, preferably ginger.

i took AP english and then the university i went to ended up only accepting every other single AP class instead for whatever reason

i would also have dropped out ASAP, i still cant believe how little of anything was done in so many years

Ugly is not a disorder it's a disease

U have a disease

how is putting yourself in need of much much more somehow LESS a ward of the state and less of a supporter of the network forged in blood?

With children I see people recede from society, becoming only providers rather than activists. I suppose we need both but then again if there are no children there are no soldiers to push forth the will of the state.

maybe ditch your genetic dead end wife you fukkin quitter

Especially canadian retard factories

>hur dur, we nadians burn-ned down the white house and fighted Americans. WE RULE
>hur dur go kandiun edumakation

No I never mentioned that, just that bachelors did use it.

as for me, yes I learnt quite a bit at school, but I would say schools are extremely inefficient. I imagine homeschooling would be far better so long as parents organised social interaction some other way

ITT: White trash, catholics, and mexicans

At least youre honest

My pic has definitely been used before for similar

growing up in ontario and going through that terrible curriculum was cancerous to my mind

my last french teacher was a sex offender

i remember my classmates giving each other handjobs during math class and on field trips

i wish i had been pushed way harder, i have no ambition or drive for anything now

>Apart from "muh genetic legacy",
You shouldn't brush off the closest thing to a purpose this physical world can give to your pathetic life m8.

Also, children come with many good things, you grow up to be a better person when you have the responsibility of a child's life in your shoulders. You will never experience more pure love than the one a parent can give a child, and i don't mean the meme love that the (((media))) pushes today. I mean the kind of love that manifests in wanting n individual reach his full potential,, the kind of love that makes you willingly sacrifice time and comfort for it. No expensive hooker and new car will ever give you that.

You idiot dumbass.

The selfish people are the people who have children and then neglect them because they had children by accident.

2 people living together but without wanting children is responsibility. People should only be parents if they want to be parents. Not by accident.

Good on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyRr6nBEnz4

The state wants to keep schools open 14 hours a day and own your children. The establishment thinks your kids are their property. They're also constantly pushing for more and more "early education", like pre-preschool.

There are some really disturbing trends coming up with Common Core, and they're not going to stop. The Republicans helped with them.

You should really hope (pic related) isn't true.

Dodged the kid bullet once and that was enough for me.
I cum on her face or tits. Or up her ass. No one is pinning a fucking kid on me.

Women like having kids because they can revert to their child like mind to help the baby develop. It also makes them feel like they have purpose again
>Im so busy with my 3 kids from 3 different 3 night stands
>Being a mom is hard, but worth it. I'm loved

Men just want that pussy.

I wanted to be a dad. Gayest wish ever.
Be a dad
LOL
Fucking gay!!!

Waste your life taking care of retards who do nothing but take all your money and treat you like shit.

You're also not giving birth to the next Noble Prize winner or some shit.
Your baby will be as stupid and ugly as you are.

>The selfish people are the people who have children and then neglect them because they had children by accident.

sounds more like chaotic idiots, no clear motivation can be seen

Care to explain how being childless is selfish?

they probably vote to reduce spending for education while bitching about a lack of pensions

I mean, it makes sense from their perspective

can't wait for you ugly gooks to go extinct

Being used as a receptacle for perpetuating genes for the purpose of....nothing isn't really much of a goal. With discoveries like CRISPR we will be looking at designer babies pretty soon, rendering all your hard work as a gene receptacle irrelevant.

The rest of your argument seems reasonable.

They're selfish because they want unprotected sex because "muh fuck condoms" but then don't want to deal with what could possibly happen when you don't use condoms.

we could use a few less human cockroaches on this planet

All canadian high schools and Jr high schools where built in the 1960s and 1970s.
They hired ANYONE to be a teacher.

High school isn't something of the 1960s. It's been around 100s of years.
Except in canada.............

canada was a penal colony for homos and pedos from Ireland and Scotland

My only hope is a LotoMax win. Or I'm doomed to single NEET-dom until I die, thanks to being born canadian

abortions exist in most civilized countries bong

Can't wait for the old Germans to be replaced by the new Germans.

>Women like having kids because they can revert to their child like mind to help the baby develop.
How is wanting to be a mother anything like reverting to being a child??

>I wanted to be a dad. Gayest wish ever.
>dad
>gay
Serious question, are you retarded?

Considering the CURRENT YEAR having children is far more selfish than not having them. I mean you know how deep in shit this world already is. And it will be only worse until our Lord Jesus comes back. What if degeneracy will progress exponentially in the next 15-20 years? Imagine a new law after Clinton gets elected: every child must be seized from Christians and given to SJW-fags. Everyone who disagrees is transphobic and should be publicly beheaded or crucified. It is easy to die for your faith when you are 25+ grown man with a backbone, but if you are 12-16 yo child you will do anything just because "everyone does it", because "qt will take my virginity" and to "piss off the parents" youtube.com/watch?v=betZFNbcQ5A#t=3m25s

every last week of the month I have to eat rice with eggs and ketchup, how am I supposed to feed a child

Leave intellect to the intellectuals, boy.

keep wanting to be a dad, fag.

This is all true

Being a parent is shitty, hard work - but I never (mostly) regret doing it

>rice with ketchup

This. I counted the other day because I didn't think about it prior, but my mother had 6 kids including me and my father had 2 from a previous marriage. Neither have college degrees and made no more than $50k combined when they were together and the American taxpayer had to subsidize the rest of the bill.

Non wonder why I have my particular views. They both came from r/selected households and I almost fell in the trap of having to support their unemployed assessment until I told them to fuck off. I am saddened I can't do much for my younger brother who is giving my dad money for his bullshit auto projects, but I hope he pulls himself out. Soon.

>2 people living together but without wanting children is responsibility
For what you fukkin pathetic loser?

I bet you have dogs and treat them like kids

I'll honestly probably never have the financial means to have a kid

If I did have a kid though I think it might be a source of misery for me, a feeling of being trapped

My wife had her tubes tied as soon as we got married. Best decision of our lives. Parents aren't even disappointed because they have my older brothers grand kids.

Nope.
But I do hate 99% of the world having kids they can't raise properly.
Too dumb.
Too broke.
Just about the only thing most people can do is procreate.
Eugenics when?

I have some friends getting married and they say they don't want kids and I've flatly asked "so what's the point".

It just makes breaking up harder.

If you're getting married, have kids, if not....what the fuck are you doing?

It better not be adopting.

What if my children end up becoming like me? I wouldn't want to do that to anyone.

Because you could give the gift of life to others, just like you got

Also the older, childless people I know are miserable and feel that life is pointless

This really, after you hit say 55-60, any person should have the choice to die whenever they want to.

Jamal doesn't have this problem so do what makes the most sense to You

Während die FRÜCHTLINGE jeden Tag in Restaurants fressen and jede Woche neue Markenklamotten kaufen. Das kotzt mich an.

...and eggs, it's pretty good especially when you're /fit/

another traditional german dish is 'mustard sauce on eggs' also really good and cheap and easy, try it out leaf

>all these excuses for being a faggot quitter

Your grandfather probably died in WW2 defending ypur family. Now you just throw all that away

and full of hate and jealousy by childfags

besides children are wasting scarce resources therefore we have incentives not to have them

just stay within the spectrum of rational mind and rational decisions

Oh, that's ok then. Everyone should have sex without condoms because it feels better and even though there is a big chance the woman feels pregnant, she can always have an abortion.

Just wrap a fucking johnny around your dick and have sex. Is that so much to ask to reduce the risk of an unwanted child?

Everyone I know that has a job is miserable and has, to some degree, say they hate it or regret it or that they can't wait until they retire out and they're "free" again.

I was one of these selfish cunts until I turned 30. One day you change, you see something else other than your reflection. With the way our society has changed, I think young adults are just focused on success and trying to enjoy "freedom" while they have it. At some point you begin to realize that the limitless existence you valued always had limits, and you were unconsciously making sacrifices for the perceived advantage.

To have chihuahuas that they coddle like toddlers

the babymaking device is called Aisha

>implying that's not the typical married or divorced male life anyway
you must be under 18, we're talking concepts not minor annoyances.
There's a company, in I believe SF, that started buying health care plans for euthanasia as in offering cash for the projected cost of life and giving a lump sum. It's dark but also interesting considering it's pretty damn cold hearted for such a liberal area.
don't be jealous, we al die alone.
someone is bitter about Merkel, calm down Hanz.
Wir sind alle Maschinen sowieso.
So weak, they should just accept that they have no responsibility to the human race.
u plan on raising 10 kids on some farm? The age of intelligence is lost, the age of pharmaceutical aid is at hand, welcome to devo.
trips of truth. but there are enough of them to go around. I personally won't but if you want a child at least find a smart abandoned one.
>assuming a % of humans choosing to not reproduce = extinction
What do you think generational war is? Just cause you look alike doesn't mean you think alike. You'll hate your grandkids just like ur grandad hates you. The only connection is eye and hair color. Doesn't matter, culture changes faster than genes. Your concept of lineage is lost before it started.

...

Enjoy your family life while you can he-he.

The sooner we invent some super genius AI that kills us all, the better.

What's more selfish, not reproducing or failing to eradicate the children of the enemy?

...

>when you brag about $20 to your mongolian origami forum friends

They should not reproduce anyway.

Like this guy: , probably atheist and there is a natural barrier against reproduction for types like that.

> Quads.

KEK HAS SPOKEN.

would you like to be brought up by a machine too?

I'm about to have a son in two months boys redpill me

What happens when the gibs get shut off? Have you seen when EBT goes.down for just a few hours?

I'm not a nigger, so I wouldn't have any sympathy thrown our. Keep in mind I still livein a mostly white part in the northeast.

if repeating numbers then miscarriage

No, I am not getting married, nor having children. Gypsies, indians and chinks got us covered, lads. They breed so we don't have to.

hmmm

Just the other day we had a TIME magazine cover insulting millennial children for being selfish.

Although I don't see how this is political.

Don't hate them but do hate the system which incentivizes childlessness/subreplacement fertility and makes it needlessly difficult to afford and raise a family.

Women who are unmarried and childless beyond mid-20s should be liable for higher tax rates (which become progressively higher as they age without having children) while the same should be true for men from early 30s onwards. Why the difference by gender? Because gender differences in fertility and and what is attractive to the opposite gender exist. Women are briefly fertile and rapidly lose fertility and physical attractiveness from mid 20s on. Men on other hand remain fertile for most of their lives but need time to build up resources/career to become attractive to women as a potential mate (resources/career are totally unnecessary for women. Female, young, in decent shape? Then you're attractive to men).

Having children should see families enjoy progressively lower taxes with each additional child born.

Retirement age should be raised, and pension given lowered, for those who are childless.

...

People should do whatever the fuck they want with their life, no state has the right to interfere with that.

Is pol butthurt that we´re not all gonna devout our life to the state and a fuhrer?

"muh nation"

Fuck off, let me live like I want you storrmfaggots

>You'll hate your grandkids just like ur grandad hates you.

Wew lad, thats a pretty big assumption you are making. generational war happens mostly when parents and children grow up in completely different enviroments and end up having next to nothing in common. This can be completely prevented by having closer family units. Just because your family fell for the moving far away meme doesn't mean that everyone else's did.

Funny enough you can tell that close families are natural becasue its one of the things the third world does a lot better than us.

I wanna family really bad. I'm 33 and running out of time.

Can't get a gf. cursed with manlet genes at 5'6"

back to /r9k/ I guess :(

>Trusting the future of your nation to gypsies, indians and chinks.
Yeah, please don't breed, you are clearly retarded.

yes, a lot.

Just be confident bro!

quality shitpost bruh

can i join in?

Have you tried fetlife or Craigslist? Me and my gf are both 7's from /soc/ apparently so looks are secondary.

You can still have it. Doubt you will like it though, look

Try not to blow your brains out when you're in your 50s and still explaining to people that you "just prefer cats".

>society wants me to have kids
>society wont provide me with a wife to breed with

Make up your damn minds.

>just be yourself

nah i'm not into many fetishes and craigslist sounds sketchy

ok...

my worst nightmare as machinist

considering the rate that technology is both changing and invading our lives do you really think you'll be texting emoji's with your grandkids? Only the most intuitive well raised kids will be able to even hold conversations.

I just donate semen, people with kids always end up poor.

Don't brag about being childless

Don't want any potential child of mine around you people

Won't contribute cannon fodder to your wars

You'll have to fight those wars with your own damned offspring

Whoa son.....I've watched that shit like 50 times now and I can barely comprehend what actually happened to him.

>canadian intellectuals

I'll probably end up childless, not because I want to, but I can't find a woman. I'm just unable to form relationships with women.

you australians are basically caveman-tier intellect since you're too busy doing meth and dodging poisonous spiders and other assorted wildlife

I have too many problems to have a child.

I wouldn't pass my genes to someone who will suffer like me.

>dude everyone should have kids no matter how unfit to be parents they are then the world will be a better place

Anyone that doesn't want children is brainwashed, luckily a lot of people in their 20's spew this dogshit but change their mind when they go over 25-26-27, especially women.

I wonder (((who))) wrote the article.

>tfw no gf

Hard, hard work but the best thing you'll ever do

Unless you fucked a gook and it's a mentalised hapa

>obligations

Someone sounds bitter that they fell for the "muh future for white children" meme. Stay mad and poor, parentcuck.

No wonder Hungary has such a low birth rate

There are plenty of guys long before modern society that didn't want or have children.

You're only genetically programmed to want sex with women. Wanting children is a completely intellectual decision, like wanting a cat. Especially for a man.

>33
Christ...

Keep trying, you have some time. As desperate as you are, try for single mothers m8

You can hate me all you want but

>Divorce rates are at record highs
>Divorce fucks over men
>Modern women are liberal and feminists

I'd rather get a dog than risk having to raise a daughter in this world. Money is more important that anything to me.

I think it's selfish to have children. Their lives are good for what,12 years? Then they suffer like everyone else. Parents just want to feel important and fulfilled and shit.

Look at who breeds the most, they're complete trash. No progeny of mine will grow up in this shit because I'm going to be a big boy and live all by myself. I urge you to do the same.

imagine some retards will ignore this and their life will become a literal Cred Forums post. sad.

What's wrong with you? Manlet?

>owing something to a person who doesn't even exist

I don't get why people hold such animosity towards people who don't want to have kids. It's a choice faggot, get over it, I don't have kids, but I don't hate everyone that does have them, kids are amazing and everything, just not for me. Why does it put a bee in your bonnet?

Bullshit. I don't want to have sex with women because they are sick, filthy, soulless and disgusting animals. I wouldn't mind having a son though if the world wasn't so fucked up.

Sad thing is that while you are wageslaving away and having 8 hours of free time a day, Zindelo and Esmerelda are on German welfare and are fucking eachother and other gypsies all day, getting even more bennies for all the kids they neglect, and having the best NEET life has to offer.

They live like royalty, while you're cleaning their toilets for 2 euros per hour

> loneliness signalling

fuck off

Don't know how to talk to women, or anyone for that matter.

>Money is more important that anything to me.

I didn't say I was lonely. I'm 25, never had a gf, never kissed a girl, never had sex. How would you define that other than ''being unable to form relationships with women''?

I'm 27, and decisions must be made soon

I made a lot of dumb choices when I was younger, my job is a basic IT service desk thing, and if I'm to have a kid then I need to level up quick and get on the right path.

I also need to find a good woman. Honestly, a good one is hard to find. I've introspected heavily and changed a lot, am aware of my flaws outstanding and am working to change them. The average women I encounter doesn't seem to have those same concerns.

I worry about her not taking life as seriously as me, and not taking raising a child as seriously. Basically my party time and lounging is over, I've done a whole lot of nothing, and it's the alarm bells are ringing. At least I'm not a female, where the wall is rapidly approaching.

But I do think having a family would be the right thing to do. But then I remember that nothing also matters. I tried finding God but I got no where.

I am not adopting, like I said it's not my responsibility to care for others offspring

>that video
That's fucking scary, that bit at the 32min mark about schools being able to force your kid to have an abortion without notifying you is insane

Oy vey, buy a new house. 3000 sq ft is not enough, you need atleast 5000 sq ft to be at the same level as your neighbours.

Read (((Ayn Rand))) and come to realize that the only thing that matters is yourself and ur own feelz that you have to disguise as OBJECTIVE thoughts.

>I have too many problems
Like what?

Its projecting, but for good reason. The smallest unit of civilization that retains all the qualities a civilization has is the family unit, not the individual. A nation of individuals is a virus, self serving, self interested and parasitic. This is why America is full of toxic ideology like trans rights, BLM and the plethora of varying feminist head cases.

Lol why should I get married when the current system says "when you get divorced, the man is always wrong"?

Lol, the shit that happened to my dad mixed with today's divorce rates are enough to make me say "fuck off marriage".

Don't get me started on having kids. I don't want to demolish my finances

>Lexus

>Talk about the nuclear family
>Black man and a white woman

>Talk about the childfree life
>White man white woman

SASUGA JUDEN

>I'd rather get a dog
Goodbye white race

wtf was the point of it all?

...

stay away from them, they are terrible people

and sex you can have with your hand

at the end of the day it is flesh rubbing flesh

>Their lives are good for what,12 years?
Why is r9k here

>Calls people selfish not wanting to have kids

Now you sound pathetic and miserable. Parenting is not for everyone.

back to /leftypol/ you go!

Join a gym, get fit, get more confidence

It will happen

what is the point of being right wing but not a traditionalist?

I would be concerned about raising kids, especially daughters, in a country full of degeneracy.

Nothing you can do about it, faggot.

This can't be the whole reason though. People used to send their children to boarding school and wouldn't see them for months. This didn't inhibit their obligations to their children though.

This thread is giving me cancer

I do.

If I ever marry, will be to start a family.

Fuck bitches in the mean time.

Me, desu. I don't think it's selfish, but you can't claim to care about what is happening in Europe right now with demographic replacement if you say you aren't going to have kids.

...

No your right its not. You roaches cant seem to make that distinction either though. Your women go out and have 12 little roach grubs and wonder why you cant feed yourselves. Have end up dead from Russian steel anyway right? Meanwhile you "educated" roaches sit sterile on Cred Forums and pretend your happiness is the all important goal of your basement existence. Oh wait... you (((deserve))) to be happy goy!

Do you already have children or no? Because once you do it will get harder and harder to delude yourself into thinking you've done a good thing.

This.

Not having children is essentially no more or less selfish than choosing to have children, but I'd argue that choosing to have children will always be the more selfish choice, because at the heart of the decision to bring a child into the world often lies the parents' own selfish desires (to enjoy child-rearing or perpetuate one's legacy/genes), rather than the potential person's interests. Also, increasingly often, poor parenting creates long term problems for both the children themselves and society at large.


>muh biological purpose

There is no biological purpose you retarded dane. You're acting as if you're some kind of animal that is incapable of rational thought and think that humans are capable of acting purely on an instunctual basis. One has a choice, and taking in to account the declining condition of the world and culture, I wouldn't want to subject another person to those negative conditions.

I believe the human experience is ultimately a negative one, therefore I chose not to have children. I also believe that a decision to produce offspring is immoral and an imposition of life as you can never get the consent of an unborn child.

>People used to send their children to boarding school and wouldn't see them for months. This didn't inhibit their obligations to their children though.
Sounds like you've never talked to a kid that got sent of to boarding school.
My mother was sent to boarding school and her father hated her and has done almost nothing for her.

I've noticed with these kinds of threads that's it's always the anons that already have children that are raving and foaming at the mouth at the ones who chose to be childfree.

>pol mad because me and gf make more at 23 than they will ever make working full time for their wife and kids
>implying pol will ever even have sex
Top KEK

Time magazine is owned by Jews. Of course they want less white children, fucking kikes. This is so blatantly Jewish propaganda its hilarious. #Hitlerwasright

Yeah I know, continue the white race and all that, but man... Shit isn't good. My kids will come out of the womb with $200k+ debt they had nothing to do with. They face a very real possibility of becoming a minority, and they won't be treated well by this new society.

>Does anyone fucking hate selfish cunts who choose to childless?

No, but all you have to do to see the difference is look at Facebook.

People above 35 who have kids: mature, concerned with various things, doing their best for their children

People above 35 who don't have kids: basically still teenagers, still talking about bands, "cool" shit, etc

Hahaha! So all that writing to say im a whiney nihilist who hates the world so like why have children dude.

Hitler was right indeed. Its so sad.

>Youth is so precious
literally the least precious time

what's precious about it in your view

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

>and the American taxpayer had to subsidize the rest of the bill.
Uh...subsidize how? And which "bill" exactly?

in fact if you're ugly you shouldn't pass your genes

I think we're going to see a reversal of this in the coming years. More and more women are ending up depressed and feel like their lives are empty, due to their obsession with having a career instead of childrne. When these women start growing old and they don't have family to surround themselves with, the propaganda will probably turn around, and we'll see plenty of articles talking about the values of having a family.
Also, now that the establishment is run by lunatics on the far-left, the next generation is going to rebel against them and by conservative just to spite them. And conservatism isn't something you grow out of in adulthood. The pendulum is swinging back; hopefully it's not too late.

never understood this -- on one hand yo say Jews are overly concerned with money
on the other yo say they want to eliminate whites...who are the richest and most voracious consumers.

Two totally opposed views. Which is it?

If you can acquire good habits in youth, your success in life is almost assured. Aristotle said that. He also tutored Alexander the Great from a young age, and Alexander conquered the known world and beyond.

Instead you're taught to be a cowardly drone who fears authority and does what he's told. Habit is usually fate, and the time to acquire habits is youth.

Good points

Many people I know resort to weed, alcohol, edgelord type humour relating to promiscuity, video games, status symbols

Society offers an endless bazaar of trivialities to fill your void

The worst couple I know is an obese white dude with his fat Chinese girlfriend who won millions via lottery, got into huge debt for a massive house they don't need, and just spend their time making a terrible YouTube gaming channel, videoing themselves eating and buying trinkets related to video games. It's either that or just consuming the shit that gets pumped out of Hollywood. What is with the new trend of all these adult couples cosplaying and becoming obsessed with superhero culture? This must be a reflection of something

To me they're no different to people obsessed with weed culture, or a junkie hooked on opiates

It's all just a bit funny really

Good goy, don't reproduce.

We can just flood your country with cheap labour from the savage lands if the population can't sustain itself.

Women are completely narcissistic and completely irreformable.

They will NEVER, and I mean NEVER, take responsibility for themselves or admit culpability. That kind of self-evaluation isn't even in their nature. They will blame men no matter what.

Anyone who justifies not having children because "muh overpopulation" is retarded. Wherever you live the state really really doesn't want a declining population, so if its native citizens aren't reproducing at replacement rate they have two options: offer incentives to have more children and/or import more workers from other countries. When you don't have a child you aren't eliminating one person's carbon footstep you're just replacing theirs with an immigrant who will have values that conflict with your own.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0

Yeah, but they're also sheep who are obsessed with trends and their public image. If starting a family and adopting traditional values becomes trendy, they'll do it.

I think a good shaming campaign can push women into the right direction. If men openly comment on slags who sleep around or fuck niggers, they'll notice and start avoiding it. They'll still act like they don't care, but women rarely practice what the preach.

I worked in a boarding school and I can tell you the overwhelming majority were sent there by parents who didn't want to deal with them. At the start of the term they would dump their kid and get out of there asap. If there kid did anything wrong they didn't really care or dicipline them until we threatened to suspend/expel the kid from boarding.

Thankfully the head of boarding was based as fuck and knew how to run things

Wat

You don't think genocide is political?

>lexus
You think just because it's expensive, it's good?

You don't have any money, and it shows.

Enjoy the swarms of chinks that will envelop you when your warriors are shitting their adult dipers, drinking their food, and crying in their cheap ikea-made retirement home beds jap.

I hate it when they tell you that you are morally bad for wanting to have children.

Hugging my children is a love that cannot be expressed. It's a part of myself that I didn't know was missing being put back together.

You don't have what it takes to be a parent anyway, you're way to obsessed with yourself and consumerism.

Cancer cells. They should be discriminated. The society will perish their way.

How is it selfish?

Are couples somehow obligated to procreate? For whose sake?

The point is there are white people on the cover, and this is pushed as a white lifestyle choice.

Why aren't there blacks or mestizos or asians on the cover?

Because they want to drop white populations to the point they can't sustain their civilization.

For the sake of society. If they refuse to pay back, they should recieve no rights and no protection.

It's that word I can't think of, where they keep hammering points home day in and day out to make you doubt your own convictions, like black male white female couples, or hipster numale trash representing all white people.

And what of priests?

> Implying I'm going to choose how to live my life because of whats "popular"

also, with almost 9 billion people on the planet, less kids is just fine with me

>inb4 white genocide

You fucking virgins have access to all the white women your parents did, there's no shortage.

>For the sake of society.
Top spook my dude.

>what is adoption??

If we are following that logic to it's end destination then wouldn't overpopulation be just as important to manage? Stop the poor and stupid from overpopulating as they are prone to do, then bitch about the wealthy and intelligent from under-populating.

There are other services that one can render to society that are just as if not more important to having kids. If you don't believe in global warming then there are several other earth ending disaster scenarios that we don't have solutions for, and people are not working efficiently towards solving. Kids take valuable time and I'd rather the intelligentsia work on solving our fucking problems then breeding.

We're already approaching overpopulation. You'd be doing the world a favor.

kids are useless
also there are like 7 billion of us, that's too much

The family trees of the extinct wil be littred with the willingly baren.

Have as many kids as you can or you are literally unfit to survive. And a pathetic self cucking piece of shit.

My sisters and cousins have already had enough kids to keep the tree going.

I'll pass and enjoy my free time and money to spend on things I like

Overpopulation with googles and muslims, yeah.

I agree that we must not help the low quality people to breed.

>US

Whites was kangs now confirmed

It's weird that it's only white people who think this. Chang, Rajeev, and Tyrone never seem to have this thought. If you want to make the world better, have white kids. White people are better positioned than anyone to make the entire world more livable but retards are choosing not to have kids at all.

There are 7 billions of THEM, not US.

> Le gentlescholar
> """childfree"""

Reddit: The Post

then we will have 20 billion people
and that'd be worse

What difference does it make for him? You act like the western world isn't being flooded out at an exponential rate with niggers.

In 20 years, that child will just be a rape victim for niggers anyway.

B

It wouldn't be worse if the whites will be clever enough to use their military powers to protect their lands.

This is the real reason I don't want kids.

Maybe if I lived in a country somewhat isolated from the trends I see in the west I'd consider it, but I really, really don't want to have to explain to my kid why I brought him into a world with dim prospects and subjected him to such terrible suffering.

I'm not ready for kids yet. I'd rather build a career to provide for my family before i even have one kid. My older brother is a massive poorfag and can barely provide for his only child without my mom sending a 100$ a month.

roads, schools, hospitals, cars, satellites, wifi, computers, global trade products, franchises, social assistance (welfare), dem programs

Most stories are like these. Until the international Jew is addressed and borders are secured, it is pointless to bring more suffering into the world. It will not end well for that child.

Just protection from those who try to rob you. People started to cooperate just because one man can't bake bread and fend off the enemy at the same time.

>roads,
That's Government, not society. Governments are OBLIGATED to build roads.
>schools,
Same as roads.
>hospitals,
Same as roads
>cars,
The inventions of a few and industrial manufacturing are not "society". And it's only the CHANCE to buy a car.
>satellites,
Same as cars.
>wifi,
Invention of a few people
>computers,
Still not society
>global trade products,
Globalism is cancer
>franchises,
Globalism is STILL cancer.
>social assistance (welfare), dem programs
I'm not a nigger so I've never had to rely on welfare.

You seem to be confusing society with government and industrial sectors.
Neither of these groups do what they do out of their own good will. I already pay for ALL of the things listed above through my own taxes or through money I earned from working.

I don't owe anyone 18+ years of my life raising a kid for any of the things you listed. To say that I do makes YOU the selfish one.