It's a set up by the U.S. government isn't it they really want war with Russia that bad?

It's a set up by the U.S. government isn't it they really want war with Russia that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Stark_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=IyluFVxqBlo
function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=11970654@egNews
illari.ru/article/mh17/
youtu.be/nJ0XGKi2zhQ
youtu.be/Sf6gJ8NDhYA?list=LLWCSJlkGVjL4U__w7YSTbZA
censor.net.ua/video_news/274823/ukraina_zaschischaet_donetsk_ot_napadeniya_rossii_zenitnoraketnye_kompleksy_buk_zanimayut_pozitsii_fotovideo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj-VZB0ZdEA
youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs
youtube.com/watch?v=zH34V8B8NEI
dailymotion.com/video/x121ctu_threads-1984-realistic-look-at-nuclear-war_shortfilms
nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world/asia/malaysia-air-flight-mh17-russia-ukraine-missile.html?_r=0
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/22/mh17-black-boxes-handed-over-pro-russia-rebels
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698846/Pro-Russian-rebels-agree-hand-MH17-black-boxes-over.html
volkskrant.nl/foto/rebellen-dragen-zwarte-doos-over-aan-maleisie~p3694187/
volkskrant.nl/buitenland/de-zwarte-dozen-zijn-terecht-maar-leveren-ze-ook-bewijs~a3694450/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-28345039
liveleak.com/view?i=1da_1427888619
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/06/02/dude-wheres-my-humvee-iraqi-equipment-losses-to-islamic-state-are-out-of-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My thoughts precisely.

It literally was Russian rebels shooting it down and thinking they shot down a jet, it happens a lot in war just like friendly fire

>believing the MSM narrative

Didn't you learn a thing in recent times?

they cannot be trusted, if they shill something so hard as this than something is fishy

Two interesting things were happening at the same time MH17 was shot down.

First was that Israel had just slaughtered four little boys playing on the beach in Gaza. In a rare exception to Zionist control of the media, this event was getting coverage around the world - especially in Europe and the US. Like the Syrian dust-boy, or the dead refugee boy washed up on the beach, the pictures of the dead Palestinian boys were on front pages around the world. Talk began of how the Israelis were imprisoning and ethnically cleansing the Palestinians from their homeland. The Zionists were losing control of the narrative.

Then, with a few hours - about the same amount of time as between the recent US act of war against Syria and the little pressure cooker flashbang going off in NYC - MH17 comes down and the dead little Palestinian boys, and more importantly their murderers, are never talked about again.

Second coincidence is Vladimir Putin's personal plane was very close to MH17, and the planes look very, very similar. The fighter pilot that shot down MH17 could easily have confused the two craft. So this could be Ukraine trying to take out Putin at a time when tensions between Ukraine and Russia were incredibly high.

Or it could be a two-fer.

You guys are teenagers. Just grow the fuck up and quit it with the damage control. A BUK missile from rebel territory shot down an aircraft. Who could it be? The Ukrainians? Yeah, right.

A comparison of the two planes mentioned.

>Second coincidence is Vladimir Putin's personal plane was very close to MH17, and the planes look very, very similar.

>Actually believeing this Russian state media hocus pocus

It doesn't even have to do anything with MSM, it was a literal non-issue because no Americans were involved. If anything you should talk to the Dutch they had more tourists killed

I'm just saying this because the niggers on Twitter admitted to doing it then removed it, that should be the conspiracy you're studying but instead you hang up on some other bullshit like the flat earthers

Lol! It vas Ukrainian. Be cause rebels is Ukrainian too! And they have buks. Intwresting fact. Russia did not using buks 10 years, be cause it's old like a mamonth shit. But Ukrainian used, be cause they poor to produce AA complexes of modern generation.

>4 engines and 2 engines
No fighter pilot could mistake those two.

I know you are screwing around but I get your point that this is how most shills are like.

Or russia did it and op sucks some dick

It's not just a set up, but a cover up.
Look into who was on that plane, and what their occupations were, and where they were from. It was shot down for a reason but not originally to be used as a pretext for war with Russia, it's just being used as one after the fact to cover up the real reason it was blown the fuckout and by who.

> 2 years pass
> western "evidence" is nothing more but photos from internet detectives and Ukrainian accusations

Cockholes did it.

They re-directed the flight.

Within 5 minutes of the crash they "knew" it was Russia.

Fucking cockholes.

So it took these damn kikes 1 (one) day to organize an incredibly complicated false flag operation?

How are we supposed to fight them if they are so good?

Fucking hell, the US shot down an airliner (IR655) because they confused it with a goddamn F-14.

I love how it took Ukrainians several days to fully confirm that they lost transport planes and which ones exactly prior to MH17, they couldn't even figure out their own planes but when airliner was shotdown all their media instantly reported all details on it.

Why's it so incredibly complicated? It's not like they had to coat the central structure of a 100+ story building with nanothermates. Just launch a fighter (okay, getting a Ukrainian to sober up enough to be able to fly might be some work), shoot down with cannon or a2a, confiscate local ATC tapes, over.

When running a government one has a large number of contingency plans already in place for just such scenarios - that's why it's always so simple to find a patsy and have them launch some "terrorist attack." It's because all the prep work is already done and waiting.

Something happy to think about the next time you fly.

>(((confused)))
It was deliberate

It was a ground to air missile, not a fighter plane.

They look completely different.

Unless you believe that they tried to identify it by the barely visible red and blue lines.

fucking lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Stark_incident
this happen before that shoot down when the captain took the safe aproach and ended up costing lives. the iranian shoot down was the right thing to do.

yea but why should anyone believe whatever "truth" the MSM shills?
by now we know that they ALWAYS lie, they never tell the complete truth, they hide facts, they don't mention importants things and they spin everything they can so it fits the narrative of (((them))).

if you truly believe what they say than you're beyond retarded, its actually a simple matter of the kid who was always yelling there is a wolf and then when it finally comes nobody believes him.

really, the media lies too often

you know how fucked up the US administration is when they see Russia as much more of a danger than Islamist organizations.
US has been begging for it since Bush, I hope the US can cope with the consequences till the end.

Ever tried to identify the differences between objects while flying? It's hard.

Hell, even pilots of passenger jets - under a lot less stress than flying a fighter to shoot down something - land their planes *at completely wrong airports*.

>we know that they ALWAYS lie
>they never tell the complete truth, they hide facts, they don't mention importants things

Tell me what the important things are? It sounds like you are more competent than the educated investigators themselves so I expect a really good explanation from you.

So, do you think Bibi just called up Poroshenko, and ordered him to give an order to a general to give an order to his subordinate to give an order to a fighter pilot to shoot down a plane?

All the while planting incriminating evidence like the photo of the rebel Buk or that commander's tweet about downing an Ukrainian military transport?

Lets say your Gf cheated on you 50 times, you know it, she knows it, now at the 51st time she comes home, smells like rancid old semen and says she was just shopping with Jamal.

Would you believe it?

Thats the situation that we're currently in

Exactly. So how are they supposed to think that MH17 was Putin plane again?

Nahh, shooting down IR655 was another Aegis fuckup like what happened when the US Navy shot down TWA800.

Just monumental incompetence and hubris.

All they have to do is ask their "Ukrainian" brothers and give some shekels. It doesn't take much time, and it could be any plane as long as they can guide it into right strike zone. Nothing complicated when you have all head positions belonging to your kin.

I told you give me the "important things" and add sources to them, not a fucking cuck story that you just made up. You are derailing from the topic and the reason for that is probably because you have nothing to come with.

All these fucking teenagers on Cred Forums are pure cancer.

ding ding ding ding ding vlad here gets it.

To save the rest of you the trouble of clicking a link:

>Basic factors in relations

As Ukraine is rich with Jewish history, it plays a major part in Israeli education for young generation of Jews. In addition, Ukraine is also rich in religious history and contains the grave of Rabbi Nahman of Breslev, which is a pilgrimage site to many religious Jews. As Israel and the West Bank contain rich Christian history, Ukrainians come to Israel as religious pilgrims. This is especially true regarding Jerusalem, with its Orthodox Christian holy sites.

For Jews worldwide, Ukraine also holds many memories regarding the Holocaust, as the site of Babi Yar is in its territory.

As Ukraine is a newly independent state, this serves to create a common sense of identity of Ukraine and Israel as nations who gained their independence in the 20th century.

Ukraine has one of the world's largest Jewish communities. At the same time, Ukrainian Jews make up a significant proportion of Israel's population.

Want to know even more disturbing facts?

A Dutch independent research journalist was digging into the whole crash, and found out although the current research team is composed of researchers of all nations who lost people on the crash (and is named international research team), the investigation is still under juristiction of the Urkanian government.

The investigantion had just been outsourced to the international team, but Ukrain still had the final say in the results.

He also found from local witnesses, bulletholes had been found in the wreckage, but you don't hear anything about that from the msm. They still miss like 40% off the wreckage. It's very easy to discard the pieces with evidence which doesn't support the msm story.

If you know any Dutch, simply search on youtube for Joost Niemöller and MH17. A very interesting man who is getting ignored by the msm as soon as he started digging into the MH17 crash.

Lot's of media outlets wanted to interview the guy, since he was very knowledgeble about the whole situation (and also the geopolitical situation surrounding the whole crash), but each time a intern or a reporter has sceduled an appointment for an interview, the reporter gets told to drop it by their editiors.

Also, during the press conference, one Russian reporter asked of they were set in their conclusions, even if the new Russian radar images would tell a different story. The head researcher answered any new evidence wouldn't make them reconsider their story (looks like pretty biased researching to me). The question after that was from RT, and the Dutch news simply cut away from the press conference and started talking about how overwhelming the evidence was. I must say it's stupid of Russia to wait for 2 years before handing over raw radar data, esspecially 1 day before the press conference and it does look very suspisious, but totally ignoring raw data is just idiotic.

This all reeks of propaganda and a coverup.

Dutchy btw, working in Germany for a few weeks.

It's not as if they aren't already in the back pocket of financiers that also support said terrorist organizations...

>All the while planting incriminating evidence like the photo of the rebel Buk
Ukraine had plenty of those Buks stationed in that quadrant, and all photos that contain number belong to the same division that was stationed there earlier. And "Buk" isn't one singe machine you can fire at will, it's a fucking complex that takes some years of training and some keys to launch missiles. And it'd not really that complex to take a photo when you prepared beforehand and charged your phone battery.
>or that commander's tweet
Lolwhut? Are you talking about vkontakt post made by some random person as soon as he read somewhere that some plane crashed in war zone? You know, if you crate group in kikebook called "Uncle Obama says", it doesn't mean that _you_ are Obama or that all you write there has something to do with reality.

Since we're on the subject of coverups of government shoot downs of passenger jets...

This outstanding rebuttal of the US coverup "explanation" of the US military's shoot down of TWA800 in 1996 shows both the US government's willingness to lie (which should be a given - they're willing to kill) and some of the techniques they use.

The narrator pauses and explains each lie or misdirection right as it happens. It's an excellent teaching video.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyluFVxqBlo

You're missing the point here, evidence doesn't matter because it is most likely fabricated to fit their story.
You can't take anything they say serious because they're biased.

>I must say it's stupid of Russia to wait for 2 years before handing over raw radar data, esspecially 1 day before the press conference a
AFAIK that was just reminder of press conference done few days after crash.
function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=11970654@egNews

>it is most likely fabricated to fit their story.

Did you just pull that out of your ass? What the fuck are you basing that on? I knew that you didn't have anything to come. You are the biggest idiot I have seen this week and I am done with you. All that you said is disregarded.

but muh crusades

No you're the dumb fuck here who believes 100% what the MSM and their Jew overlords say.

that pic is fake, you know that, right?
illari.ru/article/mh17/

That was the fucking point...

Poor russia, always the victim.

Im talking about the press conference yesterday, 2 years after the crash.

Russia knew research data was going to be presented for over a year now, and they still waited untill last monday to even present the raw radar data and the team didn't get it at the time the press conference was happening.

I don't believe the current cold war era type propaganda going on on the msm, but waiting untill 3 days before the results of an investigation are being presented, before you even announce you will hand over the data, is just plain stupid.

There is only 1 way people will react on it: They will think Russia has something to hide, or they want to create confusion. Both reactions are bad for Russia and both ways are how the Dutch media spinned it.

If Russia was smart and totally innocent, they could have given over the data way earlier.

This shill tactic of yours isn't going to work here. Feel free to ad hominim me too

I think that a rebel Buk probably did shoot it down due to being rebels with limited skills when it comes to operating air defenses. However I wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine airforce was trying to hide behind commercial planes or trying to bait rebels into shooting at them.

Passenger planes should never have been flying over there, the Ukrainian gov and airlines were extremely negligent at best allowing it.

Who knows when they found the data, wasn't it from an experimental radar station or something?

Could be possible that it was overlooked and forgotten for a long time, slavs are not so good organised when it comes to shit like this.

Read link pls, at the end especially.

Yet, no one comes up with something valid. So who are the shills here? You, you dumb fuck, and the rest of the people here that think they are "redpilled".

Given the content (I use that word generously) I'd say what we have here is either a Ukrainian living in Sweden or using a Swedish proxy.

Quick to the defense of the Ukrainians, pushes the Ukraine-approved "Russians and rebels did it" story, says nothing else other than name-calling and other disinfo.

Whether they're shilling for a living or just in their spare time I can't tell.

O the irony

See

The only fact that should matter is that Ukraine didn't close their airspace in that region which makes it their fault that it got shot down.

Want to know who I am? I am half-Russian and half-Norwegian.

>inb4 self-hating cuck

No, I was raised by a Russian mother and I am proud to call myself Russian. The thing is that I rather believe a report made by professional investigators than some claims by NEETs on a anime image board.

Now this sounds more reasonable.

The eternal Russian strikes again. based tones should have knocked manlet Putin the fuck out

There is no irony?

How long you shills will keep making these threads with "poor russia was baited to shot the plane, ebil west" narrative ?

Photo material was already handed over to the investigation team in 2014, not the raw data. The Russians made photo's and videos over the radarscreen and handed it over.

On monday they held another press conference, saying they would also hand over the raw data. Which the investigation team had been asking for for 2 years. Which are 1 sepperate things.

Now if you read my earlier posts, you'd know I don't believe anything about the msm story. I doubt it was shot down with a BUK, I doubt it was done by east Urkainian rebels.

Al I'm saying is when you are already suspect nr 1 (or at least the accomplise of that suspect), you don't wait for 2 years to hand over evidence which will prove your innocence.

And if you do, that is just plain stupidity. And no level of nationalism you might feel should convince you otherwise

Until Russia can't afford troll farms because the economy will be so bad

>a anime image board.
*An anime image board

>I think that a rebel Buk probably did shoot it down due to being rebels with limited skills when it comes to operating air defenses.
Actually that would mean they goddamn wizards and might as well use catapults to shout down military jets who fly at 5 km altitude. Literally the same.

>Passenger planes should never have been flying over there
This. But somehow it was guided there and somehow all traffic controllers vanished along with Ukrainian radars data being classified by SBU, and somehow nobody at commission didn't even bat an eyelid on this.

There'll always be idealists doing it for free

Why is Russia a suspect?
>no proof it was their BUK, actually it was proved that it was an older ukrainian one
>no evidence a russian crew operated the thing
>no evidence of russian involvement in the incident
>many ukrainians were in the ukraine army before maidan and knew how to operate BUK

No matter how you spin it at the end its ukraines fault.
>they didn't close their airspace
>they knew AA weapons where present in the region

It makes them guilty and they could have easily prevented whatever happened.

What a sad people you are

Why didn't you just preserve your relationship with Ukraine and all of this could have been avoided?

Why chimp out about the Association Agreement (which would have taken Ukraine decades to implement), thereafter triggering the Maidan

You miscalculated massively, and lost Ukraine forever

>strano-shary
OH wow, more like
>srano rashi

it's not set up, it's just savages cockholes (ukranians) make shit in pants..

murica is cancer, plz nuke us based russians

>It literally was Russian rebels
What is your evidence? post on facebook?

>proofs
For sure, Russia is a big strong country that have literally no influence on "rebels" who are just miles away from it's borders.

I never stated I suspect Russia, I only stated Russia handled the situation like shit.

But when the whole situation is being handle like cold war tier propaganda, wouldn't you rather have people believe you are innocent, or keep quit and make people actually believe the propaganda told by the other side?

the question was not about that.
The question was, what evidence there is against the rebels?
Do not even prove that they have *Buk* _on duty_.

Like I said, there is no proof that Russia is in any way involved into the downing of MH17.
Russia only wants to prove that the rebels dindu nothing

In the same way that US doesn't have influence on Ukraine or Syrian ((((moderates)))) and "accidentally" bombing Syrian army literally on the first day after signing the cease-fire deal that they so hard pushed for.

It's hardly our fault that Yanukovish wanted to suck from both EU and Russia, but both sides said "no". That Yanukovich actually read those agreements in the end and said "fuck this slave-like shit". That US and FuckEU orchestrated coup, placed their marionettes in the government and started civil war (literally everything the same as everywhere at Middle East). That people here and there said "fuck this shit we outa here". That Ukraine become failed Stalker-like state flooded with 1984-tier propaganda. Etc.

I don't really get the problem of asking for a source. Everytime a Russian asks for a source from someone that claimed something, they just dismiss it with a fucking image. Now that is pathetic.

So you don't have any proofs. Ok.

youtu.be/nJ0XGKi2zhQ

The proof is BUK rocket, which only Russian rebels could have, they used big weapons in order to partly fight with big ego weapons.

The proof is that the conclusion has been made by valid investigators that the rocket came from ground where a fight was going on between Ukrain and Russia.

>HELLO WHERE IS THE PROOFS :DD

Is this satire?

Why did the plane fly over a war zone though?

>ukraine uses old BUKs and soviet era warheads
>soviet era BUK warhead was used in downing of MH17
>Ukraine Military bases got looted so that is where BUK could be from

What I think is strange is where are the rest of the vehicles, a BUK can't work just with the launcher.
You need several vehicles not only the launch plattform

This entire thing is horrible. It means one can
just take down a commercial ariline with only
civil people for the sake of ...?

There will be no consequences for none of the
two suspects and life goes on.

You can legitimatly murder 200+ civil people
without problems. My country literally did not
care because they were not even TRYING to
gain the area of investigation. The black box
magically dissapeared by one of the goddamn
suspects self, Russia!

I feel so deeply ashamed.

The Russians did it. Can you guys plz stop shilling for the Kremlin you're not going to win this fight.
Mistakes happen. They shot down a wrong plane in a war. Just admit it.
youtu.be/Sf6gJ8NDhYA?list=LLWCSJlkGVjL4U__w7YSTbZA

censor.net.ua/video_news/274823/ukraina_zaschischaet_donetsk_ot_napadeniya_rossii_zenitnoraketnye_kompleksy_buk_zanimayut_pozitsii_fotovideo

Stubborness by the airline company

It's the old "route is shorter, safes more money" thing. Safety first, money second

>The proof is BUK rocket, which only Russian rebels could have,

wrong

would be an interesting war to watch desu

Putin dindu nuffin
he a good president, bout to get his country on track
need more money for dem social programs

>in a war.
Isn't it was a civil war? Ukrainian satellites, stolen paintings, TEGEN? Fuck you, retards.

Ukraine gets money for flights going through their territory.
Jews were in control
Now would jew rather let the money go or keep sending airplanes to squeeze more shekels out of the system?

wtf are you talking about?
The black box was found

Airline company should be responsible for flying in missile range of a war zone and Ukrainians should have cordoned the airspace from civilian traffic

Before MH17 got shot down Ukrainians had lost several military craft so it shouldn't have come as a suprise

So a BUK downed the plane, maybe Russians did it, maybe rebels. But does it really matter? Whoever did it did it accidentally (most likely mistaking the plane for a jet) and obviously does not admit it. No big conspiracy here.

I don't know much about Ukraine, but I am sure you guys know more than me, how do you guys explain the Azov battalion? Aren't they Neo-Nazi's?

Its all true

Yes, Achmed... it's all a giant conspiracy to conceal the secret Zionist operation to kill 4 shitskin children as part of their genocidal campaign against palishitstains. Every time a kebab baby rears its ugly head, we scramble the jets. Removing kebabs one by one since 1948. :)

The black box was found and immediatly the Russians took it for investigation. They were a suspect and had no further link or anything to get the info.

>still only looking at surface governments
>blue Cred Forums strikes again

>evidence doesnt matter
Oh Cred Forums, what a nice meme today

youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs

Whether Russia is to blame, or not, the timing is obvious and the agenda clear.

There are people in our government that are recklessly pushing us toward a new Cold War, or worse.

>you did X right?
>proof?
>nah i know you did it bro just admit it
Why every Estonigger posters on this board is fucking retarded?

>It's a set up by the U.S. government isn't it
Like the Russians blamed the US for sinking the Kursk podlodka?

>they really want war with Russia that bad?
The US would quickly defeat Russia in a conventional war which is why V. RasPutin is running around threatening nuclear weapons and shrieking like the little midget dictator he is.
Pravda.ru thanks you comrade, .02 potatoes have been deposited into your oxcart.

Whole sanctions-thing and Cold War 2.0 build upon corpses from MH-17, so it really does matter.

Also, more Buks in Ukraine, because why not.

Ga eens op youtube zoeken op Joost Niemöller.

Het verhaal is een heel stuk mistiger dan de persconferentie je wil laten geloven.

Misschien dat het inderdaad een foutje was en dat een verkeerd toestel is neergehaaald, maar er speelt veel meer mee op de achtergrond.

He thinks the pilots actually see with direct vision his target. i know it's Poland and all but it's not 1918 anymore... Pilot shoot at radar signatures

There were the kinds of subtle signs, radio recordings (check liveleak), marks left on the ground, photographed sightings of Buk hardware in the right places at the right times.

The question to be asking is what the fuck was with pic related from ? It's so clumsy I could believe it's part of a misinformation campaign by the US to:

a) Misinform trigger happy rebels armed by Moscow into shooting down a Ukrainian Antonov or similar which turns out to be MH-17. Was someone having a good old chuckle when they chose the airline??

b) Spread exactly the right kinds of evidence, which after their involvement actually did exist and could be easily displayed.

c) Encourage the Russians, who would have privately been shocked by this escalation and wouldn't have been able to act as well as they might have done, to dig their hole with the media. With their unpopularity in the mainstream over Ukraine and attempts like this really wasn't hard.

Psyop? My theory is rebels under either indirect US influence, direct US encouragement, or outright US control shot down the airliner with a Buk launcher, making Russia look like shit. Even if the backlash generated isn't strong enough to warrant military intervention in Eastern Ukraine, they can still keep the investigation up their sleeve until they want to announce the Russians did it to add to support for war in Syria.

dailymotion.com/video/x121ctu_threads-1984-realistic-look-at-nuclear-war_shortfilms

Daily reminder to watch Threads.

>Second coincidence is Vladimir Putin's personal plane was very close to MH17,
That's a lie. Putin was on TV that day and not traveling in or near Ukraine.

Besides, if he flew over a war zone, the Russians say any plane like that deserves to be shot down.

Wrong
Are you so badly informed? Dumb? or just a shill?

Mh17 blackbox was investigated by British AAIB on 24.7.2014

Both black boxes were found and both Never were in russia.
Lying cunt

Obviously it was either the russians or rebels who shot down the plane, separatists don't have an air force therefore can't mistake the plane for enemy craft.

Why was there a civilian aircraft in same airspace where several ukrainian military planes had been shot down?

>You can legitimatly murder 200+ civil people

They can murder millions if they need to and they clearly will

they are, lots of neo-nazis in UA. And as my friend in Azov says, Orthodox are soon to be a minority, every 2nd is following the old Slavic Religion (cults with totem gods basically)
UA has gone full degenerate

rt tread?
proofs are not proving?

>Lol! It vas Ukrainian. Be cause rebels is Ukrainian too! And they have buks. Intwresting fact. Russia did not using buks 10 years, be cause it's old like a mamonth shit. But Ukrainian used, be cause they poor to produce AA complexes of modern generation.

Pravda.ru thanks you comrade, .02 potatoes have been deposited into your oxcart.

What there to explain? If I remember right they are Ukrainian neo-nazi sponsored by literal Jew. It's not contradictory, it's Ukraine.

It's business

>It's a set up by the U.S. government isn't it they really want war with Russia that bad?
The more it looks like Hillary might lose, the greater the need for major false flag happening.
And the trouble for corporate oligarchy is that the easiest one to manufacture, Islamic terror attack, would now just help Trump.

>It's not contradictory, it's Ukraine.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense comrade, I guess they could also count as controlled opposition?

Haven't thought of it like that. Vicious lel, cheers.

>I guess they could also count as controlled opposition?
Yes, exactly the same as "moderate opposition" in Syria with Al-Qaeda and everything.

>This all reeks of propaganda and a coverup.
It does, but coverup by the Russians

=* Russia made it a war zone when Russia invaded Ukraine.

=* Russia deliberately deployed anti-air missile batteries into Ukraine to shoot down aircraft

=* Russian controlled the anti air forces and missile systems

=* Russian troops shot down the civilian airliner.

=* Russia quickly and secretly moves BUK systems back into Russia in the middle of the night and pretends Ukraine is to blame.

=* Russian trolls hit Cred Forums with mutliple false narratives and red herring lies to fabricate confusion.

But where is proofs?

Putin's jet flew over Poland and Belarus.
About 1500 km from the area

I am not a lying cunt, this info came from the media Kräutidistan

>=* Russia quickly and secretly moves BUK systems back into Russia in the middle of the night and pretends Ukraine is to blame.

Why would they do that? Are you saying the rebels have no anti-air protection currently?

And the Russians had first investigated it BEFORE being investigated by the Bongs

Nice to see you respond, to 1 sentence while ignoring the rest of the post which reached the max length.

Im saying both sides are covering shit up. Sure, russia has given the rebels weapons (like the usa does in every confict on earth, so you have no right to criticize that), but never formerly invaded. There was no russian invasion, this is a proxie war between nato and russia, just like syria is.

Go ahaid and shill for the mainstream media. If you'd take your head out of your burger ass and spend 10 minutes doing research, instead of shilling for nato, you'd see things are much more nuanced.

Google it you dumb fuck

Google MH17 blackbox

See

nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world/asia/malaysia-air-flight-mh17-russia-ukraine-missile.html?_r=0

Piss off, Kangaroo fucker.

theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/22/mh17-black-boxes-handed-over-pro-russia-rebels

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698846/Pro-Russian-rebels-agree-hand-MH17-black-boxes-over.html

volkskrant.nl/foto/rebellen-dragen-zwarte-doos-over-aan-maleisie~p3694187/

volkskrant.nl/buitenland/de-zwarte-dozen-zijn-terecht-maar-leveren-ze-ook-bewijs~a3694450/
The Russian seperates had the black box first, they handed the box over.

Stop calling people dumb fucks if you miss out the points yourself Kräutistanian

>plane crashes
>4 days later the black boxes were handed over by UKRAINIAN rebels to malaysia

So in 4 days the rebels send the Blackboxes to russia where putin faked all the data and nobody later noticed.

Cool story bro

>NY TIMES SAID IT IT MUST BE TRUE

>Why is Russia a suspect?
>no proof it was their BUK, actually it was proved that it was an older ukrainian one
>>no evidence a russian crew operated the thing
>>no evidence of russian involvement in the incident
The overwhelming digital, photographic, radio, video, satellite and physical evidence proves beyond any doubt that a Russian-controlled missile system fired upon and shot down a commercial airliner.

>>many ukrainians were in the ukraine army before maidan and knew how to operate BUK
The separatists have no military aircraft. Why would the Ukrainians need anti-air?
The Russian supplied and operated BUKs in Eastern Ukraine and were actively shooting down Ukrainian transports.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-28345039

>No matter how you spin it at the end its ukraines fault. they didn't close their airspace
Nice try Vlad. Russia created the "war zone" in Eastern Ukraine by invading a sovereign nation in contravention of treaty, international law, and borders that Russia had officially recognized. Russia created the threat by indiscriminate targeting of all aircraft in the civilian airspace.

>they knew AA weapons where present in the region
The airspace has been under the absolute control of Russia since its invasion and occupation..

By firing weapons of war in a ICAO victor airway on an unarmed civilian aircraft without provocation, Russia is clearly guilty of committing war crime atrocities against the victims.

>Airline company should be responsible for flying in missile range of a war zone
Russia should be held responsible for creating that "war zone" in civilian territory.

Nope, there is no proof for any of your claims.

>I don't know much about Ukraine, but I am sure you guys know more than me, how do you guys explain the Azov battalion? Aren't they Neo-Nazi's?
Non-sequitur fallacy

>The separatists have no military aircraft. Why would the Ukrainians need anti-air?
Why, indeed?

>Russia should be held responsible for creating that "war zone" in civilian territory.

Bush still has higher killcount than Putin and I don't see him(Bush) being tried for conspiracy against peace and humanity

Giving weapons to sepperatists isnt the same as an invasion.

Otherwise you burgers would have been responsible of invading every single country in africa, the middle east and middle and south america.

>My theory is rebels under either indirect US influence, direct US encouragement, or outright US control shot down the airliner with a Buk launcher
Of all the "theories", this is the def nuttiest.

You have misread, the boxes are handed over by Russian seperatists.

And yes, it is possible to manupilate data in 4 days + nights. It HAD to be short in order to not make it look like it was not possible to do such in short notice.

>Why was there a civilian aircraft in same airspace where several ukrainian military planes had been shot down?
Why was Russia shooting down several Ukrainian planes in the first place?

Why did Russia stop shooting down Ukrainian planes after Russia shot down MH-17?

Oy Shlomo, the problem with you killing another 4 Palestinian children is the worldwide outrage was going to seriously fuck with not just the 2014 war on Gaza but the entire Israeli narrative of who are the aggressors in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and who deserves sympathy and support.

You think preserving Israel's carefully crafted image as helpless victim to the evil, terrorist Palestinians isn't worth killing a few more goyim?

>why would they need anti air

A faction of ukie soldiers got ahold of a buk system from previous held rebel territory and bragged about it on twitter less than 24 hours before the plane was shot down in the area and then bragged about shooting down a jet. And yes, the rebels did have aircraft in the early stages of the war. Literally less than one hour after the plane was hit, twitter and fb images of the ukies was scrubbed off the net.

All of this happened at the point in war where the ukies were desperately calling for NATO assistance.

Literally a false flag.

>source
>it was all here after the great clankening

>no proofs coming from retard

yaaaaawn

why is the black box even important?
Pilot isnt saying "oh there comes BUK missile, copilot did you see putin firing the missile? Oh shiiiiii...."

>Why would they do that? Are you saying the rebels have no anti-air protection currently?
We all noticed a sharp drop in the number of aircraft being shot down by Russian troops in East Ukraine since MH-17.

What I don't understand here is why isn't
Russia just admitting it was an accident? It is
proven it was stubborn and dumb the airline
company flew into a war zone area and Europe
is to shitscared to provoke consequences to
Russia anyway (they are pro in taking down
planes 'by misunderstanding')

So, Russia is just denying for... ?? consequences which they know will not come.

Ukrain might do find hard consequences if to
be found out it was them. They will lose every
single possible stability they still have and will
suffer from giving their land to Russia since
Europe might not care for a knife-stabbing ally.

Today I got reminded again about MH17 and although it's sad for a lot of people hat have lost their lives I'm actually glad 1 of the passengers died.

A week before the crash I found out my (then) gf was cheating on me and was planningon getting a relationship with the guy.

The week during the crash I was a wreck until by chance I spotted his body on the cover of time.

So thank you based rebels

pic related: It's the guy (Laurens van der Graaff)

I JUST mentioned the links, here
> "Why is a fingerprint so important, it does not say the person got killed by him/her with a .45"

Stop writing, start reading, Yugo

>Why was Russia shooting down several Ukrainian planes in the first place?

Because they're dropping bombs on their friends, US has also supplied weapons to groups fighting russians helping to down their planes.

>Why did Russia stop shooting down Ukrainian planes after Russia shot down MH-17?

Did they? Or did Ukraine stop committing military aircraft to fight?

Laurens may not have known it was your gf, so why should he die?

>We all noticed a sharp drop in the number of aircraft being shot down by Russian troops in East Ukraine since MH-17.

Yeah, because there is nothing to shoot at anymore

>Why was Russia shooting down several Ukrainian planes in the first place?
>Russia
Disregard your retardation, downing jest might have something do do with bombing cities.

>Why did Russia stop shooting down Ukrainian planes after Russia shot down MH-17?
Literally the next day some more jets were shoot down, and that continued until Ukraine didn't stop to fly at all.

Hah, divine retribution.
You should play the fucking lottery.
Hope you dumped that bitch the same day, or at least laughed in her face when you found out.

Russia and the Ukraine are both to blame here, the Russian rebels were being harrowed by Ukranian fighters and sought to limit Ukrainian resuply efforts. The Ukrainians probably shadowed MH-17 in an effort to evade the Buk platform from successfully engaging them.

This resulted in the shoot down by the dumbfuck crew and follow up shotstorm we have arrived in today. No primary radar data has been shared (apart from some miraculous tapes the RF has shared a couple of days ago) which leads me to believe the Russians and Ukranians are both to blame. The Russians for the shoot down of the plane and the Ukranian ogliarchy for using a civil airliner as a shield from the AA deployed.

It the most likely scenario for all parties involved releasing no radar data which would in all cases prove what happened.

The Russians don't want to admit direct blame and are going down their usual what-aboutism and denial route. The Ukranians and Americans are picking the feigning ignorance route (with a dash of SBU's intelligence sprinkeled in can be pretty unreliable).

MH-17 shot down was fuck up by both parties involved, but the American and EU narrative would fall apart if it so much as seemed a Ukranian jet/transport craft was in the vicinity (and thus recklessly was a major cause for the shoot down).

Everything is poitning at the Pro Russia rebels:

The weapon of choice

The location where the Buk was fired

The fact that the officials from the group tweeted about the incident saying they shot a Ukrainen machine

The fact that a tv channel close to the seperatists announced the rebels shot down a jet from the Ukraine forced ( that turned out to be a normal passanger jet )

The fact that the offical head of the seperatists said minutes after the jet was shot they got another machine from Ukraine

The fact that the Buk in charge can be traced from its russian home base to the colflictzone

And still no proof the black box was in russia at any point
No investigator noticed anything wrong with it.

So stop pulling shit out of your ass.

da but where is proofs??

user, why isn't you just admitting that you raped all those children and women and men? We understand that you have criminal urges and it can't be helped, but just admit you did it.

>ignoring the rest of the post which reached the max length.
Anons call that TLDR. You must be new here, RookieTroll

>Im saying both sides are covering shit up.
Only one Russian side pushed the [launch] button.

>but never formerly invaded. There was no russian invasion,
Russian tanks, Russian troops, Russian artillery, Russian jets, but no "formal" invasion so it doesn't count as a real invasion?
You must be paid well to type lies like that.

>Go ahaid and shill for the mainstream media.
Go ahead and troll for Comrade Putin

>you'd see things are much more nuanced.
Russia has denial, deflection, excuses and a live propaganda campaign to diffuse blame. Is that the "nuance" to which you are referring?

Thanks for the laugh.

>weapon of choice
Not an argument. BUKs are also used in Ukraine and thousands of other counries

>a bunch of gooks get ass blasted out of the sky by a bunch of Slavs having a chimp out
why are we discussing this? It was the airliners fault for flying over an active war zone

Reminder that if you vote for Clinton, it's a vote for war with Russia and maybe Iran.

He knew. We all met at a party of a mutual friend 3 months prior.
And he had a girlfriend as well. Doing a PhD in the US.

She called me afterwards and I played sympathetic just not to alienate people. But she called me again last night after it was on the news again and now I didn't give a fuck.

I've missed all you guys

lemme just say I'm so happy to be here

>Not an argument

You have 5 more lol to deflect

Then you're a better man than me.

I've missed you too, you retarded cunt.
Cheers!

Thats because Ukraine had no aircraft left retard. We all noticed no more Kiev bombers in the air too.

>shilling this hard for your jewish overlords
We still remember iraq, libya and syria you stupid faggot.

>The weapon of choice
See >The location where the Buk was fired
Wasn't confirmed by anyone.
>The fact that the officials
>The fact that a tv channel
>The fact that the offical head
Just bullshit.
>The fact that the Buk in charge can be traced from its russian home base to the colflictzone
By pictures taken from the internet made by god knows who god knows when god knows where? Try again.

Although it is highly ironic and such, there is a person dead. I wouldn't kill nor laugh if a guy of a gf would die. A good beat up, sure but death is harsh.

Your relationship wouldnt stand anyhow bc that bitch was seeking other cock. The cock may be out of the picture, but the bitch still has her tricks.

hey guys do you remember that plane MH 370 plane

what on earth happened there

>Giving weapons to sepperatists isnt the same as an invasion.
But that isn't what happened, is it?

If Russia gave these complicated Buk missile systems to separatists, then why did the Russian troops move the Buks back to Russia immediately after the MH-17 was shot down?

That proves the missiles always belonged to Russia.

>Just bullshit

sure somebody hacked them right? ;)

>By pictures taken from the internet made by god knows who god knows when god knows where? Try again.

The good thing about the Internet these days is that everybody can upload everything. And douzens of people uploading the same military convoy driving through their villages is somehow not good enough?

Try again Vladimir not my fault you small dicked leader supported subhumans with a weapon they couldnt handle properly

>That proves the missiles always belonged to Russia.

Irrelevant, rebels don't have an airforce therefore ukrainians don't have any reason to shoot down planes at all

We will never know :D

You can just walk out the door, blow a missle somewhere and fuck knows how many you kill.

/\fter the show you can just continue your shit, speculations won't do nor ever will do you harm anyway haha, let them fight over it you can just go on and fuck up some more, whatever.

>A faction of ukie soldiers got ahold of a buk system from previous held rebel territory and bragged about it on twitter less than 24 hours before the plane was shot down in the area and then bragged about shooting down a jet

RookieTroll forgets Cred Forums is master at faking tweets.

>the rebels did have aircraft in the early stages of the war.
And once their aircraft were destroyed, the Kreml ordered the separatists to destroy the Eastern airports

>Literally less than one hour after the plane was hit, twitter and fb images of the ukies was scrubbed off the net.
Exceedingly convenient. The law of parsimony suggests they never existed. Or else I could say this missing video is "my proofs":

liveleak.com/view?i=1da_1427888619

>Literally a false flag.
Literally your conspiracy theory and burden of proof.

>US has also supplied weapons to groups fighting russians
What weapons?

>I wouldn't kill nor laugh if a guy of a gf
His gf was on the plane as well. I find it sad for the 297 other persons and such, but I couldn't care for him

>Your relationship wouldnt stand anyhow bc that bitch was seeking other cock. The cock may be out of the picture, but the bitch still has her tricks.
True I learned it the hard way and that all women are like that

>sure somebody hacked them right?
If you're saying that you are Harry Potter because you have facebook and twitter account which says so, it doesn't mean you are.

>And douzens of people uploading the same military convoy driving through their villages is somehow not good enough?
Let me guess - you referring to Buk with number 312?

I think this is the latest shipment

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/06/02/dude-wheres-my-humvee-iraqi-equipment-losses-to-islamic-state-are-out-of-control/

>In addition to the Humvees, Iraqi forces previously abandoned significant types and numbers of heavy weapons to Islamic State. For example, losses to Islamic State include at least 40 M1A1 main battle tanks, as well as small arms and ammunition, including 74,000 machine guns, and as many as 52 M198 howitzer mobile gun systems.

>“We lost a lot of weapons,” Abadi admitted.

>We still remember iraq, libya and syria
America didn't try to make them US clay. Russia is actually conquering and confiscating. Real Poland would be alarmed.

>you stupid faggot.
ouch coming from Cred Forumslack

What's the point in shooting down a passenger aircraft and covering it up anyway?

>What's the point in shooting down a passenger aircraft

Thinking its a military craft

>and covering it up anyway?

embarresment

BHИMAHИE BCE Kreml тpoллeй

They're on to you.

Time to abandon this thread, pack up and wait for new thread to resume power-shill operations.

this is literally a russian sick photoshop, that they've showed on TV News, on the 1st channel and Russia24 (two main channels, like ABC), they claimed it was their satellite photo
Not US misinfo but Russian misisnfo

Hey estonigger, how do you say in Estonian this→ 12 months

>somebody sent picture to some politician calming it's a leak from murican satellite
>politician showing it at TV saying that they will investigate this photo to verify it
>turns out it wasn't
>"welp, a pity, would be nice if true"
>everyone still going batshit insane over it years later

wow, russian defending his owners propaganda
next level cuckoldry вaтный кoмpaд

Cry more cuck.

cтpeлки кидaeшь, пeтyшoчeк?

Back to ATO off you go, salo.

>actually siding with globalists
>defending kike wars that destabilised the whole region and resulted in mud flooding europe

nice dodging there

you wont dodge my bullets when they'll draft you into fighting in UA
and you'll be one of those thousands noname 200s

The only one dodging here is you from conscription. Come on, mogilization and hordes of Russian army already waiting for you, chop-chop.

now this is going to reach extreme levels for a nigger russian like you when I will ask you to prove that I'm from UA

oh wait...

US Gov, no
Democrats, apparently yes

vote trump 2016

>proofs