How do we fix German women Cred Forums ?

How do we fix German women Cred Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXf20tTwWto
instagram.com/therealpanavera/
welt.de/lifestyle/article7306125/Reife-Frauen-auf-einem-erotischen-Trip.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k
twitter.com/VaniFoxOfficial
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2196784/Seal-claims-Heidi-Klum-began-affair-bodyguard-BEFORE-separated-earlier-year.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Ballin
twitter.com/yungballin_
instagram.com/schachtel_machtel/?hl=de
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I know it's wrong but I want to watch her get blacked and degraded

I'm a brown man named Mohammed blessed with a big halal penis. Is it true that Germany and Sweden are the promised land for men like me?

t. juvenile cuck

We will send our fat mudsharks to Finland youtube.com/watch?v=DXf20tTwWto

So would her husband

DEUTSCHLAND
JA

kek, is this real?
also this

the only cure for germany is a recreational nuke

them challenging and losing a third world war in a row would be ideal but they're all too cucked to get violent

What does she say?

>Geisteskranke
>G

thats why i am not mad but laughing when women in west gets enrcihed by rapes or slashes with knife acros face, its their future. quite honestly europe full of niggers wont hurth me, i am just shtiposting fag with no life, not that i losing something and like this i can have edgy laugh times

Are you sure it's her post?

I would rather have simultaneously 10 big black cocks inside than one micro penis of AFD supporter

We send them to Nigeria and Syria and let them get what they want. Forever

stop making her famous ?

She`s a degenerate slut. Don`t give her the additional attention shes begging for.

she like black man? I don`t understand geman,anyway every time that i see this tipe of thing I feel sad, I am starting to thing that the cultural marxism/leftism agenda already won this war. Its sad but is true.

Looks like Saga Noren.

>twitter makes you famous
couple of polacs have more followers then her.

Story?

see

t. butthurt tiny dick German boy
Black cocks are the future, deal with it

pretty self explanatory

It is not every women that is idiot like this german slut.

the main problem with all these women is they're white.

honestly I just feel terrible for white people. Your women actually just have no loyalty to their race and want it to be erased.

the single greatest mistake of western civilization, that will eventually be its undoing, was women's suffrage.

Islam gets a whole lot of shit wrong, but boy, does it ever get women's rights right.

only betas think that women have innate virtue, whereas since women have no virtue to begin with, they cannot be degraded

lol

its all thats left to do senpai

>Your women
Which race are you?

>It is not every women that is idiot like this german slut.
first time on pol?

I hope all the women raped and beaten by Muslims in Germany were like her.

ahahahahahahaha

can we blame her?

white dicks can't satisfy
This is economics friends. The best product gets sold, and white girls are definitely buying :^)

Leaf race.

So it's your account then?

checked her twitter profile. Just a regular "Big City" girl with severe daddy issues so she overcompensates by acting overly masculine and klings to macho father figures a.k.a. Turkroaches. Nothing to see here.

Good lord she's dense as fuck. Just read some of her tweets, or better yet, dont. Who is she even?

black cocks are the present in italy. Pretty sure you dealt with some, niggerlover

I've already explained that. the only thing worse than a jew

i look at her twitter and it seems fake.

No. It's real. Go check it out.

Finngol dick is average 18cm

Can someone explain why people find googles attractive? I've tried really hard to in the past. The problem is that I just see an evolutionary step. They really do look like lower primates. Also, their hair has a strange texture and their skin is usually cracked and ashy.

Is it just because of penis size? Or is it more akin to the beastiality problem.

The problem is that white people are being too passive and allowing it to happen. They're letting the niggers get away with being niggers, so we take the immortal words of self-proclaimed nigger, Mike Tyson, and fuck them till they love you.

Who cares about German women? German boys is where its at

Wowie so many germans, don't you have to work? WTF last night a lot on, now a lot on.

Really makes you think, who's going to pay for the rest of the world now.

Mate, stop faking thermometer and get back to school. Cred Forums isn't going to provide you with tools to make money.

I bet she has deformed ears.

No, I've been here before, but have few girls that is not affected with liberal/multicultural propaganda in the world.

Google, there are thousands of them and they are all pretty similar: mudshark either gets pregnant from her monkey (and threatens him with marriage) or cheats on him. Then she gets stabbed/burned with acid/beaten to (half)death, because niggas are not progressive enough to be cucks. As one jewish journalist wrote: "cuckolding is for smart white PhD" hehe.

Looks like its REICH time again

Its not that bad as you imagine.

Thank god i dont live in USA aka Brazil 2.0. Those guys have the real problems with this shit.

And that is how it should be. Just not with my tax money, when they breed with low iq parasites.

It's domination fetishism. It's like women who fuck their dogs - they like being used up by something they consider dirty.
Maybe the whole fag bugchasing scene is related?

Feelin' hot hot hot

captcha's full of shit: no schaden

YOU BETTA BERIEVE THAT ITS LEICHU-TIME!

They are all the same.

It feels so fucking good taking to this jap girl. She actually has things to say that are interesting and she is cute and dresses like a lady.

Cancerous western women can fuck off.

>yungballin
lol

I'm about to go to work, it's 6am. Unlike all the alcoholic white people in Toronto, I actually have a job.

Jap girls make me horny.

Now she'll settle for Plan B,a sorry sob who will 'love her for who she is'.

t. Olive Nigger

anyway, some german should pay her visit and beat the shit out of her, but you wont cucks.

Kek. Good one Germanbro.

When this slut gets pregnant and have a ugly mixed son , we will see how good are this product.You probably are a stupid liberal.

That's the theory I'm working with as well.

It can't be for general aesthetics.

how do you fix an animal with bad habits?

This whole situation is very demoralizing.
Just everything is shit.

well when u check her twitter she has no photos there with nig nogs just her beta cuck bf. she is tipical leftist women talking about niggers being ok when she never met one

>yungballin

I really wouldn't let it get to you, Jerries. She's basically asking to get raped/murdered, at this rate.

Coal, toll, etc.

Well I can tell you've never poped a reluctant girls butt cherry and biffed on her chin with your shitty cock then dropped her at the train station with a $10

Females are base idiots no matter where you live. The baser the thing they more they gravitate toward it. They're so bad in this respect that if you do actually succeed in getting one, the whole situation just makes you sick and you hate yourself for sinking so low into the world of shit taste and low-lifery.

This world is lost, is best that he be destroyed.

Shut the fuck up

Gib link
Pls

The site I capped pic related from is a goldmine of black girls saying they want white dick, to the point where white girls on the site actually get pissed off at them for it.

Defo a paraphilia. They look like monkeys, act like monkeys. Giving them the right to vote was like giving toddlers the right to vote.

We have had this thread before. Turns out she is polish and needs to go back

Now the state can pay for what this tardlet did to herself.

Sauce?

You Dont. You see, if you want to change women, you have to do it to a Large group of women if not an entire city/country. Because if you'd just do it on a few, their peers that are degenerate will STILL influence them because they are the Majority.

IMO dont even bother, they made their bed, go find some uncucked country or least cucked. They made their own bed so they should lay on it.

LOL

>(((white))) boys think she'll get preggers with him

No no no.

Maybe she will.

But she will ride him for 10-15 years. Him and others like him. Enjoying that nice... thick, black cock inside her. Stretching her walls and pleasuring her with ways that white boys would not know were possible. When she is with the black man, she is in the arms of a conqueror. He is so strong as to overcome thousands of years of prejudice to copulate with a woman of her stature against the perils and wishes of her kin.

This is strength and she will think of this in every thrust.

But when the fun is over, she will come over to her honey pot (white boys) and suckle on that sweet hard earned money.

Just to set the record straight, white boy.

t. tiny dick detected
black cocks are the future for your womyn

Once the men fix themselves women will follow suit.

in a coffin

Yeah :))

the fact is almost all coal burners are mentally ill trash that have daddys issues and are not worth dating in the first place. Nothing of value is lost. Meanwhile whites get the cream of the crop of black cuties easily. Shills can post about how great bbc is all day but it changes nothing

Is any kraut going to explain who she is for us non-german speakers?

Yeah, German women are gross.

Try posting from a real country
wtf are you?
Pathetic

t.Fancois Cuckstein

WAT YOU GONNA DO ABUT IT WHITE BOI?

WE GONN GET ALL YOUR WOMYNZ

And a lot of them still fall for it to this day.

R A R E
A
R
E

The fat ugly ones?

Yeah, they are nasty. Stay away from them roach.

Some rich polish whore living in bavaria

>bragging with anal on a right wing mongolian carpentry board

Go to /fit/ you closetted gay degenerate

>the fact is almost all coal burners are mentally ill trash
> Meanwhile whites get the cream of the crop of black cuties

White guy here.
Unpopular opinion: I would never date a black girl.

In that case just say you're "high test" and suddenly nobody can insult you.

The leftist agenda put the nigger such as Alfas, and the whites and west asians was something beta men.In page two of ´´mein kampf``, Hitler tells us the problem of cultural marxism and the future of a world ruled by this ideology.

bIg bLaCk cocks get nice beautiful aryan germanic WomYnZ

you mad WHITE BOI

>polish
source?

Also LOL, wasn't Bavaria supposed to be the most conservative of Germany? And even there... man. You guys are fucked.

>pic
noice

Hopefully, then the white race can continue. I for one would instantly divorce my wife if I suddenly got the knowledge that she fucked a nigger, though

wow rude ;_;

Give them all 10 litres of Black man Semen to drink!

HOT!

No wonder she left Poland.

That just proves his statement desu

By your flag, chances are she already did.

DEUTSCHLAND

JA

That's my source
:^D

neither would I but I'm just making the point that we get the best of them easy while they only get our white trash mentally ill women

>checks flag

WHO COULD'VE KNOWN?

Shouldn't you be in the EU parliament instead of shitposting about your cuck fantasies Sean-Claude?

Girl in OP pic looks nice. Too bad she doesn't like tInY white BOI dick

Coal the mine, pay the fine

What a cunt. She seems to surround herself with white men who act like niggers and do gang signs in all the pictures.

That is a really nice living room.

Yep. The funny thing is that due to masterrace memery german channers unironically think otherwise.

>Niggers
>Getting anything but the lowest of the low

/thread

Black Dicks into every young white girl!

we wUZ

She looks like a pig

she is a beautiful arYan who doesn't like tiny WHITE BOIS

Friendly reminder to ignore the Luxemburger. He's not here to engage, only to shitpost.
You're only making this board worse by engaging him, not better.

His statement that woman can't be degraded?
Ever seen the look in a girls eye just after she's repaid her drug debt to some scummy junkie?

Based on the pictures on her instagram, she's never been seen with a single non-white person.

Ballin is a rich Jewish family from Hamburg

kek dumbass honkey propaganda

like a retard produced after school special

THIS

WHITE BOI WE GONN GET ALL YOUR wOmYNz

Polish women outside of Poland are the biggest whore's so no surprise here.

Teach the german males to stop taking black cock in their ass.
Teach good values in school.
Give money for german children.
Stop giving money to shitskins and their little shits.

Profit.

This is true too.
My girlfriend has a fat sister who has dated several niggers. My girl constantly cautions her not to date black men and even tells me that if we get married she wants our children to date other whites. God, I love her.
But yeah, niggers only get fat chicks or ones with daddy issues and single mothers.

We don't.

They will be gone in a few decades thank God.

she knows that arab and black dick is superior to WHITE BOIS

All white girls think arabs and blacks behave just like your average white boy
Worst korea at it again

>Ever seen the look in a girls eye just after she's repaid her drug debt to some scummy junkie?
Fuck NZ. Did your dad know what mum what up to?

>10 Big Black cocks
>Report her for "Positive racism is still racism, ableism, lookism, fetishisation of PoC"

Beat them with their own weapons and out-SJW the SJW

In this case she is not that stupid as she pretends to be.
Yup, it's all just propaganda. Go burn some coal.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is polish

topkek

>he made a collage of nigger dicks

reminder german women outside of your country Love that EXOTIC DICK

welt.de/lifestyle/article7306125/Reife-Frauen-auf-einem-erotischen-Trip.html

>they ****actually**** want to protect our nation and not have us fall to Islam in 50 years?
>LMAO MICRODICKS

Loving every Laugh

What are you trying to say lassie?
Is the barn on fire?

"Gib mir, was aus deinem Herzen kommt", sagen Beachboys den Touristinnen gern. Immer mehr ältere deutsche Frauen reisen nach Kenia, Ghana, Gambia oder Südafrika, um sich dort mit deutlich jüngeren Einheimischen zu vergnügen.

WHITE BOI WE GONNA GET EM ALL

I like dog bestiality but I wouldn't mind if every woman who ever slept with a nigger were to die. It's definitely not comparable.

Fucking Kiwis

""""Reife""""" Frauen hahahaha what are you doing Mehmet

For those who don't speak Nazi

>I would rather take 10 black cocks simultaneously than one micro-penis AFD voter.

Typical female, even she acknowledges that all she has to offer is her vagina, so thinks it matters enough to use it as leverage.

Not really. Her Instagram is ethnically cleansed of anyone with brown skin. She makes it look like there are no brown people in Germany at all.
She also seems to take enormous amounts of white cock, judging by the countless white men she's pictures with.

>Eclipse, virtualbox and steam installed

Kek,
Some omega white knight wannabe faggot must have sent her this.

>Most finns would allow minarets

Explain yourself Sami.

>She seems to surround herself with white men who act like niggers and do gang signs in all the pictures.
So 90% of german males these days.

And every woman who slept with a dog shouldn't be dead? Even ghetto niggers are better than dogs, horses, donkeys or whatever else sick crap.

*kopfkratz

these threads hurt so much - indisputable evidence that the white race is doomed

the world needs to be cleansed in holy fire so we can either perish or start from ground zero
youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k

>Delightfully, this post has such an insane reach

What did she mean by this?

Once in a while there apear a Luxembourgish shitposter

Oh no they stealing all the hot grandma's :'(

>le cute pink hoodie princess face :3

Every fucking white girl does this. We know you're a whore that probably has a daddy fetish, stop pretending.

Humm.

I thnk you will get to enjoy arbeit mach frei or maybe your grankids.

Enjoy,

Sure, Hans. Sure.

USA nuked the wrong country.

you guys are so fucking dense...all you have to do is look through her twitter etc and see that she is a typical liberal.

She talks the talk but at the end of the day hangs around with only white people....fucking beta virgins on here acting like every girl is like this. She is just a trash hipster liberal nothing more.

If it makes you feel better here is a red pilled one

twitter.com/VaniFoxOfficial

>le BBC meme

The (((people))) behind this are smart. You can't even talk about it without looking like a degenerate. No credible study supports the claim that black males are significantly larger than others. Truth is there are some people who have large cocks and most others do not. If you feel the need to specify a racial preference for said big cock then you are just a racial fetishist. Woman in OP's pic is either stupid and or trashy.

Leave dogs alone you Tanned cunt.

Least I'm not a baguette lol

Better Fido than Tyrone.

That girl is not polish. That's just "Geldadel".
I know a few of those from munich.

The Satan of the countries.
As if destroying Europe wasn't enough.

>be me
>be in germany, berlin
>get caught in by an antifa rally
>get mistaken for a refugee
>dumb antifas start giving me cash and they want to hear my sob stories about how war is bad and communism is beautiful
>not sure what to do, start speaking english with a heavy arab accent
>dumb antifas too retarded to understand english but they clap nonetheless and acclaim me like we are in Morrowind and i'm Lord Nerevar himself
>qt in the crowd takes me under her arm, brings me to her place
>jumps me as soon as we are in
>stops for a second and asks me why i'm uncut since i'm muslim
>tell her islam is truly the religion of peace and there is no compulsion in circumcision
>"so wunderbar user, ja ja ja gut, panzerkampfawgen!" as i keep pounding her
>she wants me to stay, but my flight was in 6 hours
>leave, give her a fake cell number
>felt somehow bad but also happy for having received fiki fiki and relief from sexual emergency
>mfw

she likes to have orbiters around here, beta providers who pay her out without getting nothing in return, meanwhile she enjoys getting that nice big black cock because WHITE BOIS can't please her

The Black Kings controls all females. No one can resist his presence. His power, his confident, his charisma; they are drugs to any fair princess who beholds them. The princesses of Europe are pleasantly at the mercy of the Black Kings. By birth right, the princesses of Europe belong to the Black Kings and it is he alone who shall breed with them. To the envy of her kinsmen, she belongs to him. He who will deny her kinsmen. He who will vanquish prejudice. He who will enlighten the soul and bring pleasure the likes of which have been denied to her by her own kinsmen for millennia. The princess will be with her king, at last.

Can't wait to see the future headline
>Coalburner found dead with several stab wounds
And then the media will moan about how noone could have seen it coming etc.
If the media even mentions it, with the perpetrator being a shitskin and all that.

>How do we fix German women Cred Forums ?
I know.

A question: Can somebody hack her twitter and post something offensive agianst jews, like " Hopefully there will be more muslims. so we can kill al the jews like hitler did". Then report her at her working place and make a criminal complaint for "Volksverhetzung"

>GERIATRIC.com

Sie muss noch ein bisschen Schampus saufen gehen in irgendeine andere reiche Kinder Oase.

Sowas hätte es damals nicht gegeben.

Enjoy your AIDS.

What nationality is she then ? Her name is Vera, so she is clearly not german

Black king is an oxymoron.

Western civilization needs to make women obsolete so they can create an homoerotic fascist utopia.
Maybe artificial wombs will do it

She enjoys the attention

>get mistaken for a refugee

Shitpost story or otherwise, that's not something to be proud of.

If you look at her Instagram, she's already posed with someone in black face, and there's another where she wears what can be mistaken for a censored nazi cap.

A plausible greentext story? I am confused.

Only white trash tier or mentally ill bitches race mix, so you don't need to do anything, let nature follow it's curse, at the end of the day she will be dead or a single mom of three apes.

Why is it that it's white people spreading the false stereotype that blacks have bigger dicks?

>Das hätts bei Adolf nicht gegeben.

LMAOOOOO BUTTHURT CUMSKIN PIECES OF SHIT WE ARE FUCKING UR WOMEN

Be careful what you wish for lady.

Can you translate these krautrunes?

Noch schlimmer, hoffentlich kackt Sie ein paar Neger aus das wäre gut für den Ruf der Familie

reality will fix them? burn the coal, pay the toll and all that
I hate dimples

Is Spain white? Serious question.

Internalised hatred of themselves
Shitposting
Indoctrination from previous decades

Take your pick.

>women
>good at measurement
>good at math in general

That's not enough. It would be so satisfying to see a libtard to loose his job...Cred Forumsacks already achieved that multiple times, but it would be great if it happened here

That's so cool and trendy 'n shieet.

A lot of them are probably sad, pathetic niggers who can't get any white pussy, so they angrily type out these bizarre rants about how white women want them.
They're just jealous of white people, who by default sleep with white women. :^)

She then shilled her story as much as possible about the dangers of men and domestic abuse, then for body positivity with shows about other physically wrong people.

From the start she was a narcissistic slut and the acid attack actually worked in her favour, i bet she is still sucking black dick regardless.

Seal got cucked by the BWC when they were together, then she left him and married an italian rich guy, personal friend ofTrump.
>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2196784/Seal-claims-Heidi-Klum-began-affair-bodyguard-BEFORE-separated-earlier-year.html

Let them have their BBC. It's natural selection at work. Soon pussy white Germans will be bred out of existance.

she also posted a picture of her cunt on twitter

So find her and toss some acid in her face. That'll stop her from posting her stupid, duck faced mug all over the internet. If she loves niggers so much, that's how she wants to be treated anyway, so you'll be doing her a favor.

I doubt that she has a job m8

Are finnish people?

where is her account? this could be fake

Says the roach whose women grow beards

Of course he gets mistaken. He's an italian mulignan

"You ever hear tales of a Shoggoth, stranger?"

I don't think that's her lmao.

Why does the love between a white woman and black man trigger Cred Forums so much?

What is that?

holy shit lol

kek at first she had a fish shoved in and it was modern feminist art

do you know that ?

I thought she had shoved a fish in head first from the thumbnail

Based donkeybro

Every day we stray further from God's light.

She paid the carbon tax.

*i thought she had fish

I don't get it

>Her name is Vera, so she is clearly not german
Degenerate rich people give their kids all kinds of names. Doesn't mean anything.
I know a fucking chayenne who is filthy rich and aryian but sounds like a car.

her job is to spend daddys money , what is not to love here

>why does people spamming offtopic cuckold fantasy's on an anime image board bother people

hmm I wonder why...

you don't fix women, if you're weak they go for the perceived strong. They know no notion of loyalty, it's their reproduction strategy

this

What? The lack of an exoskeleton disgusting to you, roach?

she wrongly capitalized a word

No.

Are you sure that's her mate?

is she redpilled ?

I seriously don't get it. Why does a woman preferring BBC trigger this board so much. Why are white men so insecure?

Forgot screencap.

Those rich kids from munich are all degenerate and completely spaced out.
Talking about billionaire children here.

Is it love, or just a trendy fetish?

They are all the same everywhere.

You can achieve this effect by punching a girl in the back of the head and quickly pulling your dick out of her ass at the same time. It's called the pink sock

>why are white men so insecure

cuz all the hot white chicks are going for the BBC of course

At least you can't have mongrel abominations with your pets.

Nö. Die fackelt Kohle ab als das Ruhrgebiet produzieren kann und ist folglich auf Kolonialware angewiesen.

Ballin = Jewish
famous Jewish family from Hamburg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Ballin

looked through her account and its clear that shes a rich girl who most likely never met any non whites outside of the airport

might be rageworthy but in the end these sort of girls end up so useless that they cant even do the most basic thing for their family which is producing an heir

young pretty girls run the west and get away with anything and no matter what you guys write it will just fuel her ego

That's not her this account is redpilled af

You people are so paranoid that you can't even think straight. She didn't even talk about it as if it was good thing. If she said, "I would rather jump into a fire than have sex with a microdick AFD supporter, would you take that to mean that she wants to jump into a fire? The meaning is opposite to what you think it is. This board is infested with interracial cuck fetishists.

Is that even a vagina? So this what happens to a white woman's pussy after getting ravaged by the superior BBC.

wait 40 years, boom no more of them and no more of their offspring that manages to fuck up Europe every time they get an idea

No way th AfD is gaining momentum. The only thing these children have is to try to bring up penis size as if that's a factor. One of the main leaders is a fucking woman yeah they really showed her whoaaaa man.

I remember we used to call people little dick in fucking elementary school lmao

reads like she used google.translate

Yeah not her lol, she just posted that photo.

its a joke. i bet if you reverse google that image its all over the internet

Considering you're from a British colony, you wouldn't know what nationalism entails if it hit you in the face
People diluting the genepool weaken a nation, simple as that.

No. It's not over yet. Remember this awful feeling, and remember that Jews are behind pushing blacks into every sphere of life. And for glorifying them. And for ensuring blacks have a strong sense of pride and identity while white people hate themselves.

The white world is moving to the right. It's been less thn 100 years after WW2, and antisemitism is already roaring back.

We're going to win, and we're never going to forget.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Hahahaha.
None of those Starnberg/Gründwald/Tegernsee rich kids are red pilled.
More like sociopilled.
They are all FILTHY rich, because daddy is a billionaire and start doing coke with 15.
I know a few of them, they all got no moral compass at all.
100% hedonistic, 100% only money sex and party on their minds.
The kind of people that never had a single doubt in their mind.

We don't. Once their freedoms are gone and niggers run rampant over them and police stops protecting them, they will do everything in their power to expel the cancer.

oh I was at her facebook...She dates a shitskin

She wasn't exactly pretty before anyway.

fake

Its google translate german

wow you are so smart guys

Or maybe just retard german?

thx :-)

German currently working in Shitaly here. I would love to see her spitroasted by some strong black bulls like my wife

Lying cunt

You gonna tell me that the Waldorfschule didnt teach them about the seriousness of life?

She deleted her Twitter kek

sarcasm.
Also "insane" should be taken as a bad thing

Check the image gallery on the left.

More like a flying cunt if you ask me.

Are you married to a
> strong black bull

After we know she's from a Jewish family who cares. Jews gonna jew

you mean leftists whores.

With a long broom stick in anus.

or just renamed it

She said she is deactivating it till monday

but not the instagram account

therealpanavera

nein

>Paul Zeeh
(((Zeeh)))?

I only know semi rich people (we're talking about lakeside holiday house, one in the alps and a huge farm in the Dominican republic with about 50 employees that also serves as a holiday home) and they're quite okay. No narcissism, degeneracy etc.

>newfags dont know this pasta

>Waldorfschule
Most of them go to private schools like Privatgymnasium Dr. Überreiter or Lehrinstitut Bauer because they were thrown out of all normal schools thanks to drug abuse or the parents dont want their children together with "plebs" in the same school.
You're paying 10.000 bux a year for those schools.

Did she say why?

I assume something to do with a sudden influx of shitposting?

She says something about the post having great range. She seems pretty full of herself from context.

Let these losers have their laugh. Winners speak English.

lol which one of you wrote this?
asylheim=refugee home

"dann ich ihr Todes Blick gegeben"
Oh ok

Hey German girl that likes BBC, if you're reading this I just wanted to say you're pretty. I mean you still look like a generic Stacy, but still pretty.

None of the rich kids I know are normal. They all flaunt their wealth constantly.

>He fell for the BBC meymey

Reddit did this
Cred Forums is a board of peace

>instagram.com/therealpanavera/
Another vapid cunt

cuck in denial

fuck, their life sounds amazing

She closed her twitter guys.

twitter.com/yungballin_

t. butthurt white kid who will soon enough get BLACKED

Must be nice if you're a rich kid.

the way things are going she will take those 10 BBC whether she wants it ot not

Sounds degenerate as hell.

>a whole thread full of dozens of autists on the internet talking about some girls instagram
>being this insecure about girls and black people
why are you guys this pathetic?

See you at Dachau friend!

Maybe it's just the case that the rich kids you know have nothing else to go for them.

The ones I know all have a lot of other stuff going for them and thus don't need money as a sort of identity.

Do you know where you are?

don't talk like you wouldn't do the same

Heil Högge!

How does she know about my dick though?

> she closed her twitter acct.

See you in your bedroom while I'm fucking your white wife friend

hehehe

>writes big black cocks in English, everything else in german.

Just an attention seeker.

>why are you guys this pathetic?

you realize we are on Cred Forums right?

You have to understand that it's inherited wealth.
They get a few million when they turn 18.

I personally know one of them who got stopped by police all coked up in his father's porsche on the way to McDonalds late at night.

Got away with nothing. Because his dad knows the judges. Same dude also raped a girl at his 18th birthday. Like legit raped.
Also nothing.

If you're born into a billionaire family you pretty much already won at life and everything else is just hedonism.
No struggle at all.

Not as pathetic as 14 posts praising black cock.

SNAK

All they can archieve anymore is social status.
And it's so "cool" to fuck niggers and shitskins nowadays. So yeah

Actualy the mutilated woman in the bottom picture was attaked by a chimpanzee.
But well I guess there is not much difference between...

>do you know where you are?
In a place full of self-proclaimed alt-right and neo-nazis who are insecure about black cocks and white girls?

THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING LITERAL MEANING OF '3D PIG DISGUSTING'

It really depends on the parents.

If the kids just life in their bubble, never experience struggle, never know that you have to work to achieve something, never get in contact with "commoners", get everything handed to them for free on a silver plate, etc they will become cunts.

Once you go white, you're alright

its the opposite, the more you get in contact with commoners, the more you become a cunt

"Isch misch auf Ausflüge konzentrieren tun"

Dumb like a google, wants to fuck the google.

I think, I see a pattern there.

>be italian
>read blacks master race on a chinese cartoon imageboard
>blacks cucking whites
>black master race
>meanwhile, back in the real world
>black hookers ever 1 km on every highway here
>blowjob 15€, full service 30€
>prices are getting lower and service is improving because immigration
>black bitches everywhere, pimped by their own husbands/brothers/fathers
>some are hot as hell
>you get to literally cuck a nigger of your choosing in front of his very eyes
>sometimes police passes but it's not like they are giving a shit anyway
>back to Cred Forums
>BLACK MASTER RACE, WHITE WOMEN WOULD DIE FOR BLACK COCK
>switch to real life for reality check
>yesterday a nigger started his courtship rituals with a qt in my gym
>qt politely implies he should go back to jungle to fuck a gorilla, all while keeping a disgusted look on her face
>nigger makes a sad face and says nothing
>he gets laughed some more at in the showers because it turns out he is hung as a shrimp
>check Cred Forums once more
>SUPERIOR BLACK MALE IS CONFIDENT AND ALWAYS GETS TO BREED THE PUREST WHITE WOMAN
>mfw

This.

This. Disdain for plebs and flaunting their INSANE wealth.

Nobody here associates with the "alt-right." That's nothing more than a catch-all term created by people like Milo and the mainstream media.

If you have social connection with commoners and thus are directly connected to their feelings and struggle you start to understand them.

he knows that he's just a shill shitting up this thread

>what is poe's law

Yeah what m8 we have nothing else to do

Why is this even a thing? Germans work less than Americans on average

Black men are genetically superior to tiny cracka dick

is maximilian one of these rich kids? He looks like a hipster of the worst kind, which makes me think that he is.

you can't blame me
the BBC blacked meme is the funniest thing that this board has ever produced

Yeah just look the fuck out for the white man taking their homes back

kek she closed her twitter acc. who send her death threats? she was acting all tough, but when omega anime avatar fag send her something she chicken out. sad!

From one of the riches families in munich.

yet they fuck shit up no matter what society they on so they still poor. LOL

who the fuck is maximillian ?

Game over. jews win.

>the BBC blacked meme is the funniest thing that this board has ever produced

it does produce alot of butthurt yes, but overall it's not that funny

That's the name of the hipster in the photo. Maximilian Koehler

kk

ironiclly on her instagram I only see tiny white teen boys

So basically Africa is to Oma what South East Asia is to Opa?

I also went to school with rich kids. I hate those vapid cunts..Julia Schacht for example
instagram.com/schachtel_machtel/?hl=de

damn these sum shallow gurls
post more of them
i would love to see them get blacked

she looks arrogant
do you think she got blacked?

WTF why do you hate rich kids so much.. the ones i've met have been extremely humble and pleasant.

Maybe the UK is different.

No..I know that. There weren't any black or shitskin people at my school

allright then,
does she act as arrogant as she looks?
She has that 100 cock stare
if you know what i mean..

damn how rich are these girls?

they will be poor when deutsche bank bankrupt

Der Opa in Thailand... merkwürdige Zeiten in wElche wir doch leben...

We must stop the eternal premium toothpaste.

I guess I got lucky. The rich kids I know have similar hobbies and they make my holidays a lot cheaper because I can use their holiday homes in Switzerland, Croatia and the Dominican republic and none of them are self absorbed narcissist with the only thing they've got going for them being money.

None of them got a lot of money from their parents while growing up though and had to earn their own money initially, so maybe that had an influence.

new thread

New money really is cancer, but I feel like a lot of old money have started to act like new money.

Top kek, what an ugly fish tail roastie.