twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking burgers

>white casts are pretty, appealing, and comforting to the eyes
>makes tons of money

who knew?!

Ask Tolkien

Because nobody likes niggers on their screen

The kikes didn't own this movie so they couldn't put their propaganda in it

Because peter jackson turned it into a 9 hour long anti-racism action movie. Seriously, fuck that hack.

Also sage

wrong trilogy bud

It was not all white,the orks where played by a mix of moaris and the nellyphant riders where from the desert.SAGE

They just ran down to New Zealand and filmed all three films real quick, didn't tell anybody what they were doing, you know, got it done, shipped it out, and before you knew it, it was a big hit and nobody could complain.

It'll probably never happen again.

It is based off of European literature and it is directed by a European.

That's why the cast is primarily European.

Because LOTR is set in a world that looks suspiciously like England in the Middle Ages with creatures from English folklore thrown it and a side of Judeo-Christian imagery. What the fuck did you expect?

The Jews are going to edit old movies that are "problematic" some time within the next 5 to 10 years.

They're going to digitally make some of the elves black and quite possibly digitally alter major characters as well in order to fit the multicultural agenda.

Owning the original pre-altered copies of certain movies will be like trying to get your hands on a Han Shot First copy of Star Wars.

Screencap this.

Don't you know? according to the new history, niggers filled England and the rest of European countries since forever, founded them even, Whites are invaders from.. who knows, they're invaders.

Things were different back then

Jesus, did something big happen last night?

Because Tolkien wrote his Legendarium to be a mythology for England, not Eritrea.

What's the difference?

>the only niggers in middle earth are the orcs
kek Tolkien is a genius

why dont you dig up some of that african writing and literature and make that into a Billion dollar film series

oh wait... most black African nations never invented writing

Range ban all burgers. They eat to much fat that goes to their brain and makes it press on the sides of their skull causing autism.

I thought it was hilarious when they made a movie like a year ago about Egyptian gods and they cast the most Aryan man who ever lived, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, to play the main god.

The KANGS crowd was absolutely furious.

Nothing wrong with Lando. Orcs weren't white either.

Pretty sure this was on purpose.

> blacks are orcs/Uruks
> Harad and Rhun are Muslim invader shits

Literally all the bad guys are minorities kek

Because despite it being fantasy they've operated within the realm of common sense. Not everything is about africans. Get over it.

It would just be stupid having africans in it and make zero sense.

Actually orcs are Asians. Tolkien described them as "...squat, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes; in fact degraded and repulsive versions of the (to Europeans) least lovely Mongol-types."

Fantasy usually gets a pass on filling the nigger quota

WOW FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

Reading this now, the metaphor seems obvious. It's hard to believe (((they))) let what is essentially a giant metaphor for preserving your race against foreign invaders to be made into a big budget mainstream Hollywood movie.

>the only nonwhites play twisted violent mutants or bad guys from the east

Yeah I would say the uruks were niggers, orcs are like bulky asians, simply for their ridiculously large hordes.

Spot on about the Haradrim and evil men of Rhun being sandnigs though.
They even use elephants like the persians.

ITT we post (mostly) all-white movies.

Tolkien letters for his son about women

glim.ru/personal/jrr_tolkien_42-45.html

Because adding people of color just for the sake of diversity adds nothing of value to the story and they aren't the audience, the audience won't identify as well with a book that is less about themselves and is even less realistic than it needs to be to be interesting you fucking retard

well that's not entirely true

the haradrim were niggers and arabs and mexicans in the movie

they were the bad guys.

>liv "the original fridge" tyler
>cate blanchett
>pretty

ebin

The uruks were played by new Zealanders if that's eases your bullshit.

looked like a good future

>only the bimbo looking ones look good

dude please confirm you have a dick

>all white cast

racist, uruks were there too

Because fuck you thats why.

Nice reverse bait tho ctr

levitt on the far left is a jew, swarthy looking dude, white that converted to jewism, lesbo, poo in the loo, chink. tally: minority White.

REMEMBER WHITEY

WE WUZ KAISERS N SHIT

>T*rks are whiter then the Germans

wtf

because FUCK YOU that's why...

whoops!
SNAP...

>2016
>still playing the video jew

Just let the industry die already.
The games they want you to pay $60 for are easy as fuck and you can beat them in like 4 hours.

You'd have to explain why a bunch of chinks and niggers were in a Caucasian country thousands of miles away from home during a medieval time when travel is dangerous and takes forever.

Keep in mind that the entirety of the Lord of the Rings actually takes place over a smaller distance than you think.

There were Maori casted too

In The Hobbit Lake-town is full of niggers

why not pirate, its a win win

Fun fact
Orc language is based in Turkish

>fantasy universe

Yeah, fantasy, which means it can be anything it wants. And typically in a fantasy world things work out in the end, so of course it'd be all white people.

literally disgusting and the rest of the movie is even worse

I saw that, made me so fucking angry!!!

Orcs were basically a representation of the blacks

Because like most functioning adults, I lost complete interest in video games by the time I was around 20 or 21.

If I want to be nostalgic and play a game, I'll play N64 or a PC game from the 90s.

why are you allowed to breathe?

THAT made you angry
The whole movie was shit
If anything Lake Town having different races is one of the few things I can let go since it is supposedly a trade node connecting east with west and south

Nobodies picked up the biggest red-pill of all. Dwarves=Jews. Think Bout it: greedy, proud, intelligent, insular, lost their homeland and exist in diaspora. Tolkien himself confirmed it:
"The dwarves of course are quite obviously - wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews? Their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic.""

It's one of the poorest towns in middle-earth which is still funny.

>they were the bad guys
They were corrupt by an evil God, not evil themselves
Makes you think
youtube.com/watch?v=8o2Tf7v7aW4

Here I was thinking LOTR was fantasy

i've read the book several time and the hobbit trilogy is absolute trash in the end of the 2nd the group of dwarves just split up because LULZ WE DRUNK, WE'LL CATCH THEM LATER
i didn't even bothered to pirate the third

I'm gonna keep pretending that saurman is a representation of the Jews.

>doesn't even know what fantasy is

No, not really.

In LOTR humans are free to choose.
They chose to follow Morgoth in the first age and sauron in 2nd and 3rd.

Unlike elves who had to be made into Orcs to serve, humans didn't.

>cate blanchett
>not pretty
There's something wrong with you, m8.

Well Morgoth and Sauron are the embodyment of manipulation and deceit
A devine master manipulator jewing mortals is not much of a choice really

>tfw you live in the time where the courage of men fails

You cant have an ork in anti-orc party.

Didn't manage to deceive everyone
Some humans saw through him and his disguise and moved away to the west.

For Sauron it was the same, not everybody in Numenor worshiped him.

>i didn't even bothered to pirate the third

Same here, still haven't seen it. Totally garbage films.

Yep i agreed she is barely a 2/10
Disgusting i threw up in my mouth a little

Video game/10
youtube.com/watch?v=3aTPiShcm78

We really didnt need the whole romance thing in the movie

>all white cast
>why was this allowed

Because Obama wasn't President yet. He polarized race relations in the US the past 8 years. Not to mention the anti white male propaganda increased ten fold.

Personally, i think the movies were fortelling the future in a fantasy sense.

I mean they cut the Druadan

This is so weightless. None of them look like they think they might die and so they are all just smiling. These characters don't feel real. There's no grit.

Whichever jew is behind this abomination will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

There were literally 3 of them.
And the town was a trade hub

>Unlike elves who had to be made into Orcs to serve, humans didn't.
Tell me more about how Maeglin didn't sell out Gondolin.

Yes
You can have a guy going absolute madman battledrunk maniac not giving a shit but all of them ruins any atmosphere this CGI abomination might have had

>Maeglin
love and jealousy, not the desire to serve a god, not the desire to do evil.

because it wasn't the current year yet.

but it is not this day.

>not the desire to do evil
You'd have a hard time finding a single being in Arda that started being evil out of a desire to do evil.

>He was half Sinda
Colour me fucking surprised
Feanor did nothing wrong

orcs are made literally that way.

Some of the evil humans are as well.

ie, mouth of sauron

Tolkein's basis for lotr comes from anglo-saxon culture.

>orcs are made literally that way.
And now you give me a source for an Orc wanting to be evil.
They are in practice evil but not from a desire to be evil.
And here we should ignore that Tolkien his entire life was trying to find a way around the fact that Orcs seem to be inherently evil which was directly contrary to his faith.
>Some of the evil humans are as well.
Wanting power != Wanting to be evil
Even fucking Sauron's desire was to mend Middle-Earth because he believed he knew better than the Valar

>implying king Arthur was not a black transgender woman

But seriously, what did you think the orcs and uruk hai symbolized?

>shilling for (((Sauron)))

Not so fast Schlomo of many colors

>ctrl + f
>Tom Bombadil
>0 results

what happened to this place?

>Kang Arturz
ftfy

Given that he wrote his book after he spend months in a trench fighting the Germans on WW1 probably the enternal Kraut
>inb4 butthurt Germans who dindu nuffin

Kang Artyrone

>And there is Sauron. In the Silmarillion and Tales of the First Age Sauron was a being of Valinor perverted to the service of the Enemy and becoming his chief captain and servant. He repents in fear when the First Enemy is utterly defeated, but in the end does not do as was commanded, return to the judgement of the gods. He lingers in Middle-earth. Very slowly, beginning with fair motives: the reorganising and rehabilitation of the ruin of Middle-earth, 'neglected by the gods', he becomes a reincarnation of Evil, and a thing lusting for Complete Power – and so consumed ever more fiercely with hate
Read the letters

>Why no niggers in the cast?
Because New Zealand had restrictions on importing animals.

He's a meme and writes boring poems.

great thread derailer though

it's like you people WANT to stay on topic...

> (OP)
Saged you shill

You're right.

>Can anyone beat him?

serious question. more black characters in video games = good thing because appeal to different minority audiences etc is a business strategy

OKAY

here's where i get lost. making the niggas NAZIS? how does this make black people look good. if makes them look like a black slave to hitler basically saying they are expendable slaves in any era?

i guess all blacks wanna be aryans deep down but damn they are literally nigga nazis!

But you know that it's literally just that you can pick a black skin no matter what faction you're playing , right?

POLITICAL DISCUSSION

well i guess that makes more sense but still, use some different screenshots just looks bad

I felt the exact same until I discovered dark souls

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XicBBN1l4

noice

God, it's almost time for my yearly rewatch, I can't wait.

There were these threads about a leaked CTR chat revealing that they are using some NSA shit to dox pro-trump users?

>simply for their ridiculously large hordes

dunecoons

>literally created our tourism industry

>Yank tourist actually asked me for directions to Gondor

Good thing I got that Blu-Ray Extended Trilogy Set.

>Flag

Back in 2013? The Hobbit was entirely white too.

Kinda sounds like poetic justice, doesn't it?

It's WW1, so no Nazis. Their leader is Kaiser Wilhelm, not the Führer Hitler.

>The face when you will never see a Narnia movie with whites and talking animals slaying mudslimes and their 4 armed, buzzard head, demon god on a battle
Fuck Disney. Why you only made the worst books into movies?

So you be sayin to me dat we wuz Kaisers and shit?

>American education

>tfw they'll eventually reboot it with black and women Hobbits to make it equal.
>tfw entire conversations about racism and sexism have to be had while they journey
>tfw the bad guys will still be fucking white males

is this real?

>Frodo and Sam be racially ambiguous otherkin who blow eachother

OHHHHHHH
underrated.

Because it was made back in the good old days. Watch Gone With The Wind, the confederates are the good guys.

Thanks for reminding me

Y...yes.

Us niggers were represented in the movie you dumb shit. We were the orks.

this fucking guy gets me everytime

It's based on European mythology, so it stands to reason that everyone in it is European.

The funny thing is black people were shitting themselves just a while back over "Gods of Egypt" having white actors in it. Even though the Egyptians weren't black and the movie was a shitty low grade action flick. Yet they'd cry racism at the suggestion that movies like TLoTR should be played by white people only.

"Muh cultural appropriation" doesn't apply to Europeans apparently.

>Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!

They were going for accuracy... whats the problem here?

Because LotR was clearly based on the mythologies of all-White societies, pillock.

So that's how they did it. I always wondered how the fuck Jackson did such an amazing job on the films without Hollywood meddling

No problem at all but can you imagine the shitstorm if that came out now?

t. faggot

thanks for the (You)s suckers

>implying that is a bad thing

Except Rohan is based off England.

Becuase they wanted to make money so they didn't pander to niggers and women.

Examples: Annie the Nappy Headed Negro and Ghostbusters: Haunted Vagina

why would they be so upset? are they still thinking they wuz kings and shiet?

It must be seasonal because I did my re-watch last week. And apparently all the LOTR fans are doing in this month and the next too.

Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing into the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!
Well more like Anglo-Saxons if they had a cavalry

I actually never realized that movie had no diversity dindus, only people of European descent. It makes sense because it is based on European mythology/folklore or whatever.
I seriously don't understand how this movie was even allowed to be casted this way because there were SJWs back then as well.

What are the soldiers of Gondor supposed to be?

albanians

>Capital is a monumentary City at the edge of darkskinmanland, besieged by the southern/eastern hordes.

Constantinople?

checked

Who are the Istari supposed to be? This story is so detailed.

>SJWs back then

That feel when the first LOTR film came out 15 years ago.

The SJWs were not as emboldened back then. Things have only really got crazy in the last 8 years since Obama took office.

>Things have only really got crazy in the last 8 years since Obama took office.

this

If there weren't any niggers in the book, why should there be any in the movie?

If a person wants niggers in their story, they'll put them in.

The biggest change that you can see is between the LOTR trilogy vs the Hobbit. The orcs in the Hobbit sucked.

We got a black president that pushed for equal rights, naturally when the media started covering how fucked up their lives are, racists blamed Obama.

Under bush? White Republican. Didn't give a shit about minorities, nobody covered minority shit, it got no attention.

Its that simple really. Sure you can blame onigger all you want, but he did jack shit besides bring attention to the problem.

Didn't Tolkien say that there is no allegory underlying?

Istari are a basket of deplorables.

Because niggers in this age were in mud huts, orcs are more intelligent

So did John Ford who directed cinematic masterpieces like The Searchers. There's no way you can write a series of books that long and deep and it not have deeper allegorical meaning. The story is so deep he had to have mirrored them off of our reality.

If an African movie can cast only African people then who gives a fuck.

its really sad when people get triggered by fucking movies

that's like when they made that other egyptian movie and had remi malik (sp?) play the kang. Nigs threw a shitfit, then looked like complete and utter retards once they realized he's a fucking egyptian

orcs are nigs bruh. its like in planet of the apes monkeys be nigs

Well orcs are useless when they are led only by orcs and not the Nazgul, or Sauroman, or Sauron.

>all white cast in order to keep it "historically accurate
Who ever said that? It is fiction not History.

However, it is accurate to the lore of the book. Middle Earth only had white people (the race of men here were white only). Hobbits are only white, Elves are only white. The darker dwarves don't reside in Middle Earth

There are other races in Arda, black, Middle Eastern, far East, but they don't live in Middle Earth. They serve Sauron. Tolkien was based. He made all the shitskins in his story evil. Even in the third lotre movie we see the equivalent lotr Arabs serving sauron.

Orcs also clearly represent nignogs. It's not about historical accuracy, it is about ME being based on Europe, so it makes no sense to have a bunch of nogs. Also, it is incredibly pleasing to watch a film with not one shitskin face.

These are based off of European nations and folklore

and there were Arab-types involved as well

so it's perfectly reasonable portrayal of Eurocentric mythology

>i trolled you guise
>ami one of the cool boys nao?

> like most functioning adults, I lost complete interest in video games by the time I was around 20

And yet you still waste your time in Cred Forums.