/pol, how does your country solve ISIS?

/pol, how does your country solve ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opPJrrQbWgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have a sikh kebab remover Defense Minister here.

It invites them here so Syria may find some rest.

We are ISIS.

By shutting down the racists and islamophobes.

We just have to live with it

nuke the middle east into glass

by bombing the syrian army and saying woops we thought they were ISIS, as per ((obama's)) instructions

You will burn.
Bomb USA, kill the kuffar.

by not killing them otherwise they will win

Foolproof

by going back in time to kill itself

So after everything your country's been through, no action taken?

>implying ISIS isn't a jewish conspiracy

you must be new

Intelligence, deradicalisation, mo money fo they programs.

Basically it's dumb luck we haven't had a jihadi attack in 10 years.. Maybe we were lucky to be ahead of the curve, or maybe our authorities took the hint better than that of Spain and Britain after the London and Madrid bombings.

>Giant box with "WESTERN SOCIETY - PLEASE DON'T RUIN" painted on the side.
>Stick to prop it up, rope to spring the trap
>MFW gibmedats show up and fucking ruin everything

Maybe I need two boxes.

You bastard, we will kill your warriors and your civilians.

We go into pakistan's borders and eliminate 7 of their camps killing 31 terrorists to send them a message.

your picture easy, drop million goats a year into middle east
they too busy now to kill and fall apart

simple
it doesn't

By bombing Assad's opposition.

ISIS IS the solution. Since we wont need middle eastern oil soon, we've decided to light the whole region on fire on the way out. Religious wars for everyone yayyyyyyy!!!

And then Taliban fucked up with you hindus.

What is it with Indians and hating Pakistan?

And Germany turns into a new Islamic state?

Say they shouldn't kill people..

Then give them welfare and an apartment for each of their family members and cousins.

We let them kill us.

Fuck Demnmark and fuck your arrogant prince.

That's not enough. Just leave your country and give it to them, you racist shit.

I would rather give half of my income to support these foreigners and their lifestyles, than to actually use the money support myself or my families situation.

My country's lack of experience of killing muslims makes it really hard to answer this question.

We will explode you kuffar.

We take them in and then pass them to

Then we will win according to Trudeau's plan.

It's mostly the religion(and culture) being opposites to each other, and the mutual dislike from the partition, but what keeps the hate going is just mudslims being mudslimes and India having historic and current intertwined relations with them.
They're neighbours you know, so we gotta deal with them a lot more.

So, you let them win by killing them all. That's a great idea - everyone's happy.

Thats what really needs to happen

Nice try Abdul Jamal Muhammed. We are gonna export your sand filled ass crack back to where you came from.

No other way around. We win by letting them kill us all. According to our supreme leaders plan (PBUH).

By staying neutral until we can't anymore

kek

Din regering vil sutte min pik. Din danske livstil er fortid makker, du vil indrette dig efter sharia, eller lide konsekvenserne.

Intet kan stoppe the new caliphate of Denmark.

By arming them. Wait, I mean by bombing their enemies. No sorry I meant we created them.

Hold on, you meant how we help them, right?

By giving the jihadist returning here benefits and therapy for the terrible things these poor people must have endured. I'm not even joking.

Hah! "Nice" trolling. A sand nigger would never be able to form a sentence without misspelling their own name. t. 16 year old Dane spotted.

Make life third-world country tier shitty, and that makes it not worth attacking

Canada may be cucked as fuck but we still declare anyone who helps Jihadis as a terrorist himself even if he was just doctoring for them.

I mean, if we were going to it'd be easy. We'd just stop funding, training, equipping and directing them.

60% of Brampton has a religious duty to remove kebab

By government my to war with Russia., if you ask Hillary.

Buying their oil through Royal Dutch Shell to sell to Obama

Well your two main candidates both said they wouldn't really hesitate to declare war on Russia. I think I can smell WW3 from here and now.

Actually can't tell if you're serious

Yes, but if that's helping us fight another enemy, then anything goes, right? What's the worst that could happen

youtube.com/watch?v=opPJrrQbWgQ

we talk about it