Why Abortion is Important to the Vegan agenda

Setting aside all of the health benefits that come with adopting a vegan diet and good it is for your body. The number one thing that we vegans find very passionately important to the vegan cause is eliminating animal suffering as much as humanly possible. I have a solution to ending animal suffering.

Abortion is the key and the answer to ending animal suffering. Aborting pregnancies is vital because it will stop adding to the enormous human population. The less people that are born, the less animals will suffer. A majority of parents will end up feeding their kids meat and animals products but I also do not support forcing a diet on a child. So in order to solve this issue, we need to encourage or enforce abortions for more people to prevent the meat eating human population from growing thus bringing animal torture suffering and death to an end.

What are your thoughts pol? please share your thoughts and opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
qz.com/749443/being-vegan-isnt-as-environmentally-friendly-as-you-think/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT REPLY
THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE US THINK
KILLARY KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO HAVE A TASTY DRINK!

>the government is responsible for the horrible audience I brought to this anime image board by pretending to be retarded on social media

What are you talking about?

First of all stfu.

>six years vegan here and you sound like a bitch.

Factory farms are fucked up and you understand things most people don't BUT the root of the problem is the trillionaires who bankrolled those factory farms and fucking "got udder puss" commercials.

Don't talk about abortion, especially forced abortion you fucking twit.

>An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Independence is not being taught in schools here in America..Those faggots build prisons instead of teaching sustainable skills. That is the fucking problem In America.

The 1% fucking hates America because the 1% will loose everything when countries stand up for themselves and teach independence. Voluntarily taxes, no bullshit gun laws.

>stop adding to the enormous human population.
why would you not want continuous economic growth

Fuck "the economy". You guys are in the slave mentality extraordinaire club I swear.

>you don't even fucking jaywalk do you?

Big populations do not make an economy grow, it just creates more poverty, more environmental damage and economic disadvantages. Ever notice countries with the worlds most economically prosperous and happiest populations are very small population wise?

How do you quantify the suffering of an animal?

You say you want to end or at least reduce animal suffering. This implies that you have a way to measure it. Please explain in detail how you measure and quantify animal suffering.

Next, do you believe that an animal killed by another animal suffers less than an animal killed and butchered by a human?

If no, do you believe that humans have a duty to go out into nature and prevent animals from suffering from natural predation?

I eagerly await your reply.

Bearded youtube man disagrees with you.

Humans under NO circumstance should ever harm animals. Animals only kill one another because they have to to live. We humans do not, we are herbivores and scientific studies prove this.

He should be shot and killed. Anyone who says that is a fucking disgusting piece of shit.

If I'm anything, I'm consistent.

I recognize there is no difference between factory farming and what they do in the middle east to their dogs.

And also what they do to aborted fetuses.

I care about all these forms of life as equally. Which is to say I don't care much at all.

Happy eating!

Vegetarianism is the new Puritanism. This is my belief. It is also one of my arguments against vegetarianism, and although it may at first seem a flippant argument, I believe that it is very powerful. Vegetarianism is miserable. It attacks one of life’s greatest and surest pleasures - enjoying good food. Anything which makes people less happy is bad.

The jump from not liking meat very much, to banning oneself from eating any of it ever, is a huge one, and one which is made by people behaving in a religious manner. If one didn’t approve of certain pork farming practices, one would not then refuse at a dinner party at someone else’s house to eat a stew because it had been cooked in the same pot as some beef mince. One would not read the label of a packet of ice cream to see if there were “non-dairy fat” in it, nor look at the label of some jam to see if gelatin has been used. That people go to these wild extremes is proof that their behaviour is religious in nature, and not rational.

>How can you determine if someone is Vegan?

Don't worry it the 1st thing that they will tell you.

Pompous ass holes.

Puritanism isn’t fashionable at the moment, but vegetarianism is. Puritanism is founded on the belief in gods and such like, and these beliefs do not reside comfortably in the modern world, when we know that the Earth is round and the galaxy rather big. Instead, we have vegetarianism, which appeals to the same people for the same reason. Vegetarians have the same notions of purity of behaviour.

>Which is to say I don't care much at all.
So you just don't give a shit about anything, hmmm... then what value does your life have exactly? You are just a waste of pure oxygen with no meaning to life. Hang yourself, no one will miss you.

If there are less humans, less animals will suffer

Self-denial has certain advantages. It is a discipline, and requires effort, and the success makes the person so succeeding feel stronger and more in control. It also makes them feel superior to the rest of us who indulge. We become the weak in their eyes. We indulge in sinful meat eating, enjoying ourselves, while they smile inwardly at their specialness. If we all became vegetarians, they would lose their specialness, of course, and the Christian church has found this many times. People want to know that they alone are going to heaven and everyone else is going to fry in hell. The church always split every time it got too popular.

Enforcing self-denial on others also has its advantages. It is a test of loyalty. A woman knows that a man must love her if he forsakes sex with all other women. A woman looks for self-denial in a man, since it is a sign of strength and loyalty. Such a man might make a better father. The ability to defer pleasure shows maturity. A man who just wants fun fun fun now is unlikely to be a responsible father. A man who can plan ahead so far that he only gets his final reward in heaven is a man who will stick around and help pay for the kids.

You are just jealous because we are superior to you. Keep whining and crying.

Most vegetarians are women. In Britain, a person is doubly likely to suffer from vegetarianism if he is female. Part of the reason for this is that women like the taste of meat less than men. This stems from the fact that women have inherited the instincts of gatherers and men those of hunters. In all hunter-gatherer societies today, however, women prize meat. They love meat, just not quite as much as men do. The greater reason, I believe, is that women use vegetarianism to test men. By requiring men to deny themselves pleasure, they test the resolve of the men, and their loyalty. It is a very effective test of loyalty. The proof of this is that the VAST majority of men who succumb to vegetarianism (I’m afraid I have lost the figures, which weren’t 100% reliable anyway, because the accurate comprehensive study of this has not be done - it would cost a fortune, and no one needs to know that much) either have vegetarian sexual partners, or are trying to get some. Just as tellingly, when men split up from their veggie girlfriends, they near invariably start enjoying meat again. This goes to prove amongst other things that men really will do ANYTHING for sex.

Exactly. THIS

Of course, some men do stay vegetarian for many years, even if they are without a girlfriend. A man who has been a veggie for many years has proof of his dedication to the god of plants, and will perhaps one day impress a chick with this loyalty. It is a long term strategy. To disprove this, you will have to find that there are many men who have been vegetarian for many years, and in that time have had large numbers of girlfriends, most of whom have not been vegetarian. Good luck.

Put this theory to an average veggie and he or she will deny it. I am not saying that this is why people consciously choose to become vegetarians, but I believe that it is the underlying reason, and whereas the reasons given by veggies invariably collapse under the tiniest of scrutiny, my theory is consistent with the facts as I know them. My theory explains why someone who claims to be a vegetarian because he once saw some pigs living in a squalid sty, then makes the illogical leap to making a complete pain of himself at a party by insisting that the ham be served on a different plate from the potato salad, as if somehow his touching of that contaminated plate could harm a pig, despite the fact that everyone else is not just touching the plate, but actually eating the ham. The wild illogicality of this stance combined with the firmness of it makes it clear to me that such people are not clear rational thinkers, but instead worshippers at the alter of the New Puritanism.

Veganism is a mental disorder.

Vegetardians won't respond any of these in a constructive manner :^)

>You are just jealous because we are superior to you.

Oh boy we have just identified the fag loving, global warming believing, Liberal on the board.

Did lindy beige really say that?

I mean, i know that he has retarded views on some things.

vegens are their own worst enemies.

By being a meat and dairy eater, I create a demand for those things this encourage animals to be raised and farmed. Do you honestly think there would be as many cows, sheep, pigs etc if no one was eating them?

If you want to ensure the survival of species you must eat animal products.

You failed to explain how you quantify animal suffering. You say they are suffering and that you want to reduce this, so please explain how you took the measurement in the first place.

>Humans under NO circumstance should ever harm animals.

Why not?

The very earliest available archaeological records of human ancestors show predation on animals.

There has never been a period in human history where animals were not hunted or farmed for their meat by the most populous societies.

It seems that you are in the extremely, infinitesimally small minority of humans that have ever lived, who believes that animal are not food.

The only reason you exist today, is because your ancestors hunted animals. Today, they still serve as an available source of protein.

Until you can explain why an animal has more rights than a vegetable, you cannot use the argument of 'vegetable proteins'.

Go.

So eating only plants is a mental disorder, but killing raping and slaughtering innocent baby animals is not? Please, explain this brilliant logic to me. I am dying to hear it.

>but killing raping and slaughtering innocent baby animals is not
Animals aren't humans.

btw. you can't slaughter something that's already killed

lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html

if you want the full piece.

I said I dont give a shit about these bottom of the food chain animals being butchered and crushed and boiled for my dinner.

I never said anything about my own life or yours you fucktard

I'm not obligated to respond to any of the spam you just shat out. You are a moron, stop eating meat and get over yourself.

Artificial meat made with stem cells.

>carbon neutral
>no dead animals to cry a river for
>can be GMOed off the fucking charts without fags like Greenpeace throwing a tantrum

Done fucking deal. Stop it with these retarded """solutions""". Artificial meat is already a feasible solution, and has made huge progress over the last few years.

You will never ever make a response to it in any other way than the not-an-argument way. :^)

>Animals aren't humans.
So that immediately justifies killing them and sexual exploiting them?

Okay, how about if I were to take your dog (assuming you have one) and slit it's fucking throat right in front of you, it's not human so that makes it okay.

Beef
Its whats for dinner

What about vegetable suffering, though?

>doesn't want to kill animals
>happily kills humans

Artificial meat is retarded. There already exist vegan alternatives to meat that taste exactly like real meat without causing animal suffering. They even invented a vegan burger that bleeds like real meat. It's much better cheaper and healthier.

In today's thread: Polish man surprised when 10 pages of butthurt go unheeded by the world

Why would anyone even care so much?

E for effort

An animal cannot be 'innocent'. It is not sentient in the first place. You are making the all too common mistake of anthropomorphizing animals in an attempt to appeal to emotion.

There is nothing wrong with farming an animal for meat. Animals do not have rights, they do not have feelings, and any pain they may feel is not worthy of consideration.

This is because animals are not people.

We kill them quickly out of mercy, which as uniquely human emotion. In nature, prey animals are often torn apart and eaten alive. Where is your concern for those creatures, who surely 'suffer' more than any factory farmed livestock?

Deer season is right around the corner. Can't wait

>So that immediately justifies killing them
Yes.
> sexual exploiting them
What kind of pervert you have to be to fuck your own food, seriously vegans are insane motherfuckers, I swear.
>Okay, how about if I were to take your dog (assuming you have one) and slit it's fucking throat right in front of you, it's not human so that makes it okay.
Then you've messed up with my property and that's gonna get you into some legal troubles. 5 years old can understand it but vegans are so INSANE that they will never, ever understand simple things like that.

>10 pages of butthurt
I've literally pasted it from an opinion piece

:^)

You can also grow meat from any animal. Panda-burgers, anyone?

>Kill people
>Save animals.

Start with your selves if you want to set a good example.

>the vegan agenda
My fucking sides. Vegans are too naive to have an agenda.

Saged

1: Shut the actual fuck up. All animal existence is suffering. If you actually wanted to eliminate animal suffering you'd want to nuke the planet into a glass crater.

2: Abortion is only important to reduce the population of subhuman savage degenerate non-whites. The human population should be kept at a stable 3 billion whites spread across all continents. This would be a perfect outcome. But the idea that humans ought to wipe ourselves out for the sake of fucking pigs is ridiculous. The insinuation that even a factory farm is cruel compared to nature is laughable. Nature is DEFINED by mindless cruelty.

Stupid ass argument. Plants do not feel pain.

So anytime you bring up human suffering, I'll just do this.

>A bunch of children were shot and killed at an elementary school
But plants feel pain too!

>Muslim extremists are hurting the people of Europe
But plants feel pain too!

What if I took you mother son or daughter and shot them in the fucking head? Then I said, "Plants feel pain too!". Sounds amazing doesn't it?

Your plants feel pain argument is nullified.

>don't kill animals
>kill humans instead
Here's your (You)

Implying we aren't already eating chemical-laden vegetables and grains.
user, the truth is that we are all fucked. It frightens me to think of what the world will be like 50 years from now.

I do not see a problem with that. Especially when the human race does and supports shit like this.

>What if I took you mother son or daughter and shot them in the fucking head?
Why do you want kill people's dogs and families?

Insane vegans are insane!

My man, veganism is retarded.
qz.com/749443/being-vegan-isnt-as-environmentally-friendly-as-you-think/

If you want to global veganism, you're completely out of touch with reality. You're not doing anyone but some whothefuckcares animals a favor.

If you want to address the environmental and humanitarian challenges we face today, you're actively working AGAINST them by going vegan and rejecting artificial meat.

I want a certified-vegan burger.

Meaning, human meat cultivated from the DNA of a vegan.

I want to sit that vegan down in a chair across from me, and I want to eat a burger grown from a sample of his flesh, while he watches the juices run down my chin.

I want to tell him, "I am eating you. You are delicious."

Maybe he would cry. That would make it better.

Nice cow. Looks delicious.

>Plants do not feel pain.
Prove it.
And prove that animals do while you're at it.
"It kinds looks like they do" is not an argument.

Also I bet you don't mind killing insects and bacteria, you selfish prick.

You sound like the most retarded and edgy teenager that could possibly exist.

Is this what a lack of nutrients does to your brain?

I'm gonna take what you said and change it a little and I'll see what you think about it then.

There is nothing wrong with killing children for meat. Children do not have rights, they do not have feelings, and any pain they may feel is not worthy of consideration.

Animals are sentient beings with feelings and emotions like us. Killing them is NOT justified.

>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html

He is such a great man

I went vegan a long time ago. It turned me into a weak bitch. I also noticed a huge amount of shilling for Vegans to not have children, men to get vasectomies, not to go to University or do anything useful, open borders retardation, etc, etc.

It was then that I realized that it was obviously a cultural marxist psyop to fuck up whites and other non-barbarians. No longer Vegan.

Killing people is okay by me. I hate the human race anyways and II believe a majority of humans on earth (especially everyone who eats meat) deserve to die horrible deaths. I feel no sympathy especially when children die since I hate kids the most out of any group in the human race. We vegans are the only moral and righteous people on earth.

Lowering the human population will save more animals.

>setting aside the health benefits
Like protein, vitamin D (don't say you go out because 1. You're on here and 2. We still get significant amount of vitamin D from animal products), vitamin b12.
I'm studying nutrition, and veganism is pure shit. Should we eat more vegetables? Fuck yes. But you should never stop eating animal products. Vegetarians can outperform vegans by alot because they have access to all the proteins and vitamins Vegans are missing from animal products. If you're gonna go full hippe, at least go vegetarian so you don't get anemia from deficiencies

>There is nothing wrong with killing children for meat

Human beings have rights, and we know this because we can empathize with them. Our entire society and means of communication are based off of our ability to empathize with other human beings.

Law and consequences are universal in all human civilizations.

Inversely, animals are food in all human civilizations.

>Animals are sentient beings with feelings and emotions like us.

This is false. Obviously false, because it is impossible for creatures with totally different brain structure, chemistry, and size to experience reality in the same way as a human.

Predator/prey relationships exist in nature. There is no consideration in any of these relationships for the 'suffering' of the prey animal. Predators that kill their prey quickly do so for expedient reasons, not to 'reduce their suffering'.

Mankind's relationship with livestock is effectively a predator/prey relationship.

>bla bla bla vegan rant
>Vitamin b12 enters room
Fuck not you again

I actually give a shit about my testosterone levels and muscle health, so about I continue to get my protein from red meat and chicken instead of soy you effeminate fuck? Or do you enjoy the estrogen boost it gives you? That's okay, we know you do.

Correction, you hate yourself and want to kill yourself.

Suicides (and mental illness in general) are over-represented in the Vegan population.

This is not a result of their diet, but rather, Veganism is a result of mental illness.

>Lowering the human population will save more animals.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
KYS, faggot.

The world will never turn vegan. End of story

>eliminating animal suffering as much as humanly possible
What for?

>I actually give a shit about my testosterone levels and muscle health,

Meat, saturated fats and high cholesterol decreases blood flow and causes erectile dysfunction. You fucking moron! LOL Eating meat will not make you "Manly". If anything, it'll make your dick flaccid and useless.

>another retard confusing science fiction movies with reality thinking overpopulation is a problem

If I have the power to spread a meaningful message and dedicate my life to making changes in this world, I will continue to live and put my existence to good use.

lindybiege has loudly shouted his bad ideas for a long time, but that's not one of them

No one has been able to refute my claims. I remain undefeated. :)

Fuck free range, battery farmed all the way!

Can you change this, though?

Chicken hardly has any of those things except for the "meat" part, and my cholesterol is fine, I get regular checkups because I care about my body :^)

What's your squat?

>meaningful message and dedicate my life to making changes in this world, I will continue to live and put my existence to good use.

Well in that case you have clearly come to the wrong place.

Lions are carnivores animals and need to eat meat to survive. Humans are not and the suffering and death we cause is not needed.

>economy based off infinite unsustainable exponential population growth will not have consequences :^)

There is no wrong place to spread the vegan message. Just because a majority of people will hate us for speaking doesn't mean we failed, our message allows what people are really in their hearts. Many of you came out in open support for animal suffering and death, therefor we got out what you really feel in your heart. You enjoy causing suffering and death because you are a violent piece of shit and you only further prove us right and why we are superior to you.

But this isn't about need. You're talking about ending animal suffering, which is downright impossible.

What we do to animals may not be "necessary" but it's also utterly insignificant compared to what animals do to themselves all the time.

This sanctimonious vegan quest to "end" animal suffering is nothing but vanity from people who live comfortable lives in urban environments and have no contact with nature.

t. jungle monkey

>spread a meaningful message
You should stop right now and just end your life, buddy.

Your message is not meaningful, nay either a good cause. What you're advocating, is that we should kill humans in the name of animal rights ... because animals feel pain and don't need to suffer.

You're not even interested their right to live. You're interested in their feelings, as if they have a right not to feel pain, even when scientists have LONG fucking settled, that plants react to external threats and use molecular responses to preserve themselves and communicate with other plants. In other word: Plans try to preserve their own life from danger.

If you care about animals' right to live, you have to accept that plants are alive too (as anything nutritional you eat for that matter)

If you care about animals' suffering, you have to accept that plants respond to foreign threats and attacks as well.

If you care about the environment, you have to accept that veganism is a shit solution.

If you care about nothing but yourself and feeling like you're fighting for some just abstraction to trick yourself into perceiving yourself as a good person, you may go vegan.

Otherwise: KYS.

I think this is part of the meme magic autism that's been fucking this board up lately.

>Your message is not meaningful, nay either a good cause. What you're advocating, is that we should kill humans in the name of animal rights ... because animals feel pain and don't need to suffer.
Yeah, exactly. Why not? All we do is hurt the planet, and if aren't hurting the planet, we do a damn fine job at hurting each other. So if anything, we owe it to ourselves to just mass abort future babies and exterminate a large number of humans to save not only ourselves but also the animal life that we take for granted. Animals play a bigger role in maintain the earth and helping the environment than we do.

>You're not even interested their right to live. You're interested in their feelings, as if they have a right not to feel pain, even when scientists have LONG fucking settled, that plants react to external threats and use molecular responses to preserve themselves and communicate with other plants. In other word: Plans try to preserve their own life from danger.
Plants do not feel pain, they don't have a brain or even a brain stem, so they are not sentient nor are they capable of feeling emotions.

>If you care about animals' right to live, you have to accept that plants are alive too (as anything nutritional you eat for that matter)
Of course I do.

>If you care about animals' suffering, you have to accept that plants respond to foreign threats and attacks as well.
Of course I do.

>If you care about the environment, you have to accept that veganism is a shit solution.
Now you are just a fucking idiot making bullshit claims with NO evidence to back it up. Cite your sources.

>If you care about nothing but yourself and feeling like you're fighting for some just abstraction to trick yourself into perceiving yourself as a good person, you may go vegan.
I do not need to be tricked into thinking I am a good person, I know I am a superior person compared to a majority of humans on earth. The human race is complete and utter shit.

>KYS
You first. Meat eater

Meat is delicious, you will never convince me that burgers taste bad no matter how many rotting cow carcasses you show me, I'm afraid that only works on beta faggots like yourself.

That said abortion is great because it kills niggers by the millions.

>That said abortion is great because it kills niggers by the millions.

I agree. Black people are probably the worst of the worst when it comes to the human race.

Mankind would achieve nothing if we had to abstain from meat. We probably would never have even evolved an intellect.

We would all be eating too often to be able to get anything done.

But we already arent capable of doing much because we treat shitskin subhumans like humans, give them human rights and let them drag us all down with them with affirmative action and welfare and crime.

Veganism is just a more extreme form of this kind of racially oriented leftism

Not only do niggers deserve human rights, so do literal animals, now.

Leftists must be purged for the advancement of mankind, or we will soon die on this rock after muslims and chinks take over and fuck up the environment

The end goal of veganism should be preserving humanity, not a bunch of species that serve no purpose without us. But preserving them is good for us, for the time being. If anything matters, its the only intelligent species we know of. Ourselves

Leftists are a disease.

Our resources won't exactly last infinitely as well.

>Animals are equal to people
How does someone learn to hate themselves and their peers enough to believe this

> or we will soon die on this rock

I hope you die first.

Lol, no rebuttal. No argument. Veggiefag BTFO.

then why do those who don't eat meat need vitamin supplements?