I fucking hate italians for what they did to their glorious leader mussolini fuck italians

I fucking hate italians for what they did to their glorious leader mussolini fuck italians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did they do to him?

HYDRATION IN STATION

Mussolini did nothing wrong.

>filename
>not "AYOO I WAS DUCE AND SHIET.jpg"

Mussolini did nothing wrong tho, top lad

he should have known that italians were useless lazy fucks

>What did they do to him?

They smuggled him out of the country and beat the fuck out of one of his look-a-likes and strung him up and covered his face in spit and then they said, "Yeah, that's him alright, that's Mussolini!"

Pretty fucked up tbqh.

Communists did that and communists have no nationality.

Italians are just mediterranean jews, and those always kill just the best people.

They did that because at the time, he was considered the evil and was allied with the Nazi.

War times people. He did a lot of good things for the nations but, as he was one of the bad guys, he got butchered for that.

My only regret is that "new people" cannot do this anymore to our """"""leaders""""""" because they are too busy having the last phone to watch football matches results.

I'm really beginning to think that fucking bloody wars are somewhat of a necessity for humanity to make changes.

Why does he have two eye sockets on his left and his right eye socket is 2 inches lower than it should be.

Shit is fake as fuck.

It was commie partisans, not all Italians

The bongs did this.

>88
DUX MEA LUX

>his eyeballs aren't in his head, shit is fake as fuck.

>I'm really beginning to think that fucking bloody wars are somewhat of a necessity for humanity to make changes.
Congrats, you're starting to agree with a basic principle of Fascism.

nice, we ethnically cleansed guido from the premises, my grampa - god bless his soul - personally killed a dozen of them euroniggers

Mussolini did EVERYTHING wrong

Is there anything we didn't do, by your estimate?

he had realistic goals and a good way of achieving them

unfortunately italians =/= romans

motherfucker had swagger, i'll give him that

Like what? Entering the war? What more?

He was no more than a two bit thug and burns in hell. Epitome of why we fled to America.

Getting N beaten to death by a mob of people who hate you will fuck you up.

i shouldnt be laughing at this webm but holy shit poor bastard looked so goofy after. those diaperheads probably laughed for awhile after shooting this guy

he invaded greece without hitlers consent. just for that he deserved what he got.

>erase the only people who gave prestige to that barbaric land that is the balkan peninsula
Good job slavshit.

Clearly you have never been in a rekt thread

>glorious leader mussolini
He was worse blunderer than Hitler
And that says a lot

Our government was pretty fascist already
If he hadnt go full retard we might had as well ended up on the Axis camp

>when people scream fake because this is the first time they've ever seen somebody really die
fucking adorable, to be quite honest mate

Italians were Hitler's mistake.

The japs were feudal peasants decades before the war and look at how FUCKING pathetic the Italians were in that war.
Italians are the mexishits of Europe.

Almost as bad as the Greeks.

He was shot first. Only savages ruled by their "feewings" don't give a quick death.

Yeah, he played to the back row, that's for sure.

Literally who are you?

>not_an_argument.gif

>jewlover """ally""" cocksucker trying to bantz while prepping Jamal for his wife

Lol

>mexishits of Europe

Benito Mussolini was named after a Mexican.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

*SMACKS LIPS*

>doing that to a tyrant
>fucked up
>spiraling the entire country into war and losing
>antisemitism
>turning a blind eye to German death camps
>not fucked up

yah Cred Forums logic.

And people wonder why some nazis killed themselves, even their kids. They saw what the italians did to Mussolini, imagine what the soviets would have done to Hitler, Eva Braun, or with the Goebbels' children...

>id ends in HH
>88

Heil Hitler, motherfuckers.

>LOST AGAINST A FUCKING AFRICAN COUNTRY

lmao

>dude [fascist leader who ruined his country and murdered his own people] didnt do anything wrong! I wish I lived under him!

Holy fucking shit, is that you, Emporer?
What did they do to you..?

Praise Kek and Heil Hitler!

Mussolini killed his own people? Top kek, he worked hard to make Italy great again, fighting agaisnt the destructive marxist and the mafia criminals. You anglo scum the first thing you did was release the magia capos and support the partisans. Fuck you, piece of shit. Anyone with a minimal knowledge in history knows how run at the start of the war and what you did in the balkans.

omg did he die?

he wasn't really a bad guy. i mean sure he was a vile imperialist and incompetent, but he treated his people with kindness and his troops didn't really commit many war attrocities.

if executed, it should have atleast been by foreign powers at a trial, not lynched by his own people. but i guess commies are not classified as "your own people".

I regret nothing t b h

such is the fate of all fascists, don't say i didn't warn you.

Think of the 600 gorillion Jews :'(

Stay Cucked Frenchmen

Wtf i hate jumpsuits now

italy was broke even during ww1, imagne by ww2.
no money for weapons, ammo, fuel everything.
soldiers still fought

better being poor than a jew slut, murican

No they fucking didn't, that's a filthy fucking lie.

They said:
"Yeah-a, that's-a him-a alright, that's-a Mussolini!"

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

You idiots should have learnt this by now...

So... live by the AGM-114 Hellfire, die by the AGM-114 Hellfire. Right?

he is expected to make a full recovery