JUSTIN TRUDEAU TAKES SELFIE WITH LITERAL TERRORIST

>If you kill your enemies, they win

Sorry this is in French: lapresse.ca/actualites/201609/29/01-5025561-un-egoportrait-avec-trudeau-malgre-une-enquete-antiterroriste.php
Google Translate for non-frogs: translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/201609/29/01-5025561-un-egoportrait-avec-trudeau-malgre-une-enquete-antiterroriste.php&edit-text=&act=url

"Except that the man posing next to Justin Trudeau is not any voter. It is the subject of an RCMP investigation of Canada (RCMP), who suspect he participated with other Quebecers, to the kidnapping of two American journalists in Syria in 2013, orchestrated by Al-Nosra Front, a group linked to al Qaeda. Despite this, he was able to approach Mr. Trudeau for long enough to take a égoportrait with the head of state."

"We have a prime minister who preaches much openness. But this guy should not have access. I will not blame the work that has been done, but it shows that there is no supervision of this individual, that people around the Prime Minister have not been warned, "notes Paul Laurier, former investigator terrorism of the Sûreté du Québec, who also worked for the integrated national security team of the RCMP."

"The allegations against the man of égoportrait are serious. In June 2015, two years after his return to Turkey, the RCMP conducted a search at his parents' home in connection with the kidnapping of American journalists Matthew Schrier and Theo Padnos, held against their will in Syria, one for seven month and the other for two years."

>If you take selfie with your enemies, you win

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/chien_chaud
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

>current year man takes a selfie with a terrorist
Good lord the times we are living in.

>égoportrait
>selfie

This really should be the mainstream English term for that shit.

Wewdeau

>who suspect he participated
>The allegations against the man

i bet you faggots want people on no fly lists to be banned from buying guns

we have true freedom in canada

>expecting anything more from this absolute waste of flesh

Quebec officially translates literally every English word because we're paranoid about the loss of our language, being an island in a sea of English. It's especially funny when you get French tourists (from actual France) using words like "parking", "selfie", "email", etc, whereas here it's "stationnement", "égoportrait", "courriel", etc. In France they use actual stop signs saying "stop" but here in Quebec they are translated to "arrêt". In real life though everyone use words like selfie and email. I agree that egoportrait is in a way a much better term even in English, much more accurate lol.

Whilst he is a total cuck and selfies are also cucked, i dont expect him to screen everyone who ever takes a photo of or with him.

I think hot-dog is still just 'hot-dog' though

It's only a matter of time, Canada. See: Germany, Belgium, and flag related.

Trudeau is such a fuck up, I wonder if anyone really takes him seriously.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

In everyday usage yes but ... en.wiktionary.org/wiki/chien_chaud

>égoportrait

God bless Québec. We should really do the same kind of thing here. The Académie Française tries to do it, kinda, but that's it.

Vive le Québec libre !

Well Amir Khadir of the "far left" party Québec Solidaire has ties with the Mudjahadin.

Quebec is and always has been free. Also need I remind you it was Canada who ensured your freedom. Twice.

Fuck off

it is a good for quebecois to give half a shit about such things

if you become your enemy, do you win?

oh, Canada... honey... no..

>it was Canada who ensured your freedom. Twice.
Do tell

I'm guessing one of them's 1775? When the US wanted Quebec to join the side of the 13 colonies (I don't quite know why besides "it'll give the british one less foothold in north america")

I think he was speaking to the French guy telling him to be more greatful for Canada's role in WW1 and WW2. I think it's a valid point but also a little bit silly considering Canada didn't win the war on its own, and Quebec independence is not intended as a slight against Canada.

quebec free when their flag is a fucking leaf i dont think so potatofag

also need i remind you how many potatoes it takes to kill you.... ya thats right watch yourself

>frogs call selfies égoportraits

Looks like they're will to call a spade a spade

shit

*willing

With all this discussion about Quebec I want to remind everyone we're the original meme frogs, so show some respect.

They really should turn his life into a movie. Would be some GOAT comedy.

I really hope one of his precious muslims takes him out one day

I think Quebec's flag is nicer than Canada's

canada sucks corn hole.

Trudope is a perfect representation of the average canadian.
Stupid, poorly educated, selfish, self-centered, retarded, thinks he's a genius, mental retard, faggot, total cuck faggot retard, probably grew up with pedos.

Represents the average white trash canadian perfectly

nice full house