Obama got BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=dROjhn9sFCk

>@11:27

>that rambling, incoherent non-answer
I cannot wait for his "legacy" to be torn apart in the coming decades

holy shit what a fucking mess

all of this to not upset the feelings of females

What's the problem? I thought all his answers were thoughtful and balanced.

his answer is "well uhh soo, i think we should LOOK at uhh, the PARTICULAR case..."
which is bullshit.
detailer has bullet
you're a body
he's gonna shove your ass in that slot if you are leaving your last post at about the same time
that's it

to pretend like they are gonna analyze every fucking mission and event and "right size" your squad is a lie you could expect from someone who's never served. are you the rank/rate and the mos for the job? well GUESS WHAT you're going whether you're a lean mean fighting machine or you're a fat bitch. and because this google allowed the budget cuts to fall on the military, not only are they not getting their mandated pay, but there's not enough people in service. so the service might ship you out to a job you're not even trained or ranked for

>Lauren Serrano
>Serrano

I can explain the theory of relativity but it doesn't really mean much if the question is what is 2+2?

What a complete fuckhead. He dodged the question completely. He may as well have just said "tough shit if your husband dies, the feelings of sjws is more important"

What he said was, if you can do the job, you should be allowed to do the job. And if you can't, you shouldn't. That should apply to everyone.

If there's anyone who can't meet the requirements of the job, then obviously they should not be doing that job. So if it's a problem, it's with whoever's in charge of evaluating and assigning jobs.

EAR PIECE

in all honesty why is odindu answering military questions?

What the fuck was that answer?

Only the ending made some moderate sense.

>allowed the budget cuts to fall on the military
The military budget is only down to 2004 levels - that's less a "cut" and more "back to usual levels," considering the ramp up during the mid 2000s. Did you expect it to continue at their elevated levels indefinitely?

>Commander and chief

He has to look like he is doing his job because it is a fucking election year. King dindu is explaining why being PC is better then having an effective military made me kek.

>sometimes you need someone who can make better decisions than men
>so we use women that make much worse decisions on average especially under pressure

Dozens of F-35s in a dumpster are better for my nation than more welfare to rioting googles

Most "welfare" is in the mandatory spending part of the budget (mostly the big blue and orange wedges in pic related), which is mandated by law. The president doesn't make laws, as you may or may not be aware, so the responsibility for this falls on congress.

Here's the discretionary part of the budget, which is what can be adjusted from year-to-year. As you can see, military spending already dominates it. Any "welfare" programs here would fall under one of the small wedges labeled "Medicare & Health," "Housing and Community," and some small parts of a couple others.

>What he said was, if you can do the job, you should be allowed to do the job.
except that isn't what happens. try firing a woman in the military that keeps fucking up. good luck cuck. can't take steroids, those are dangerous - but trannies are going to be allowed next week to take whatever "they need"
we're not taking care of our bases and facilities. that stuff breaks down all the time and requires major maintenance planned years in advanced but all that grinded to a halt during the worst of the sequestering. we're still not up to where we should be and it cost 3x as much to wait until it collapses
also note that congress has mandated pay raise rate that king nig keeps rejecting. if we're getting all this money why can't they cap for increases in inflation?

>except that isn't what happens. try firing a woman in the military that keeps fucking up
Why is that?

>we're not taking care of our bases and facilities
If we're spending such vast amounts on the military and still having these problems, then it seems to me that it's either 1) mismanagement, or 2) we're overextended. Or some combination of the two. The solution is not to throw more money at it, though.

>I thought all his answers were thoughtful and balanced.

"Welll.... uhhh... you see... Okie Dokie?"

>I agree with you but here's a list of my disagreement
Fucking politicians

That's not what I heard at all. I heard someone who thought carefully through what he was saying, and tried to say exactly what he meant. A lot of intelligent, thoughtful people speak this way.

The US president is the leader of their armed forces. It's retarded, I know.

I heard a bunch of bullshit answers that tried to ride the line between "women aren't on the front line" and "women are on the front line." Only leftists faggots would accept this as a real answer.

The long answer that he finally got to was this:

We won't increase the danger (presumably in the future) for units just to be politically correct. If there are situations where women are not suited for, then corrections will be made.

He doesn't want there to be an assumption that Women can't do military jobs. And he compliments the female soldier to get her fuzzy inside and stop bothering him about it.

It was a bullshit answer in the beginning as he was trying to collect his thoughts. Probably reeling from the prospect of being close to being blown the fuck out unexpectedly.

>combat may not involve physical strength
Barrack Obama confirmed for not knowing what combat is.

>mr obongo why do mixed gender units perform tasks 159% slower
well..... uhhh.. you see we have a lot of........ great women serving

this is why i'd exterminate politicians

kek