WE

WE

Every race on earth has been subject to slavery and dehumanizing "stuff"
Blacks aren't special in this regard or any.

>Rhodes Confessions

I'm pretty sure the >implication is that they bring this shit on themselves.

>thrive

>Race doesn't exist, shitlord
>Blacks are the best race, though

So they are like roaches?

>blacks are strongest
then we should use them for manual labor
maybe in agriculture

Is there any black majority country that isn't trash?

>millions of us were easily enslaved
>we wuz strong n shiet

The hilarious thing is they claim to be oppressed by the racist system and """""""inequality"""""""" n shieeeet. Then you find gems like these.

>THRIVE
>STRONGEST
>gibs gibs gibs dough whayt boi

>they think all this isn't evidence of their weakness

Argentina

We are just going to have to deal with the fact that africans are to stupid to realize their own nature.

By "rise above" do they mean kill eachother at astronomical rates over the color of their clothing while bragging about selling crack to their own community?

When will science face the elephant?

I wonder if there are aliens watching us right now that are laughing at all the problems we face because we can't find it in us to think of a reality where googles are generally more stupid as a people genetically.

Hell, we have whole disciplines, like sociology, made up to explain all this shit away.

>Hell, we have whole disciplines, like sociology, made up to explain all this shit away.

This. That entire field of "science" is made so they can explain away differences by pointing out that everything is a social construct.

No wonder people dont care about policies backed on facts and statistics. Anti-intellectualism will come back, and then we will see which side is strongest.

the only elephant that science needs to analyze is the elephant in my pants
and if I have my way it is science who will be the one analyzed

Go to a zoo then you fucking tsunaminigger

Well memed, Tanquashisha

>survived being weak enough to be subjugated and enslaved by pretty much every other group of people
>strong
Topkek

italy

If they thrive in society then why are they always claiming they're opressed by whitey?

Ghana is getting better. Literally the only country in Africa I'd visit.

Actually I thought blacks were doing terribly and living in squalor.

Ha Ha Ha Ha these responses. Im keked up to my gills right now.

Sweden

Londonistan

MAKE

you should stop posting this image because its from her only interracial scene out there

>survived slavery

So did everyone's ancestors.

>apartheid

They were better off under it, unless being killed more is a good thing.

>rise above poverty, aids/hiv

Rise above? Thats like saying a guy with a broken foot has risen above having a broken foot.

>society that doesn't want them to succeed

What is affirmative action. Most whites bend over backwards to prove how not racist they are.

People are so easily swayed by meaningless platitudes.