Record 300,000 immigrants to Canada this year

>record 300,000 immigrants to Canada this year
>10% are syrians
>Immigration minister wants to 'substantially increase' immigration even more

You deserve everything you get, leafs

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canada-welcomed-320000-immigrants-in-past-year-highest-number-since-1971/article32102991/
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/09/29/canadian-suspect-in-terror-probe-took-selfie-with-justin-trudeau.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms
google.ca/search?q=sikh terrorism canada&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=GA3tV7GBD6bCjwSFsqvQDw
lmgtfy.com/?q=google is your friend
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'll get cucked too.

Sad. My father was going to send me some papers so I could move over there. Guess I'm not any more

But I didn't vote for faggot Trudeau.

I deserve none of this, but bad things happen to good people.

Tfw may have to flee to the frigid northern wastes to escape vibrancy

We don't (yet) have the same cuckold impulse you guys do

Especially with pollies like based Cory

i hate you cucks
I would like to come to Canada to live and work there and blend into your society, but you won't let me, i need bunch of fucking papers and permits.
But you fags let shitskins come with no papers, to live on wage, rape your women, build gettos.
Fuck you leafs

Song blame the public. Blame trueadu for being such a fucking faggot.

>it's 2016
Justin is faggot

Source please

nigga we ain't Europe. We have selective immigration here - that means only the best and brightest and least likely to chimp foreigners can come here - except for the Syrians because we have no choice because we have to help Europe with their refugee crisis

>implying cory isn't a cuck

lol

that's a very nuanced understanding of how immigration works you've got there

stay the fuck out of my country UstaĊĦe scum.

i consider moving canada with my family (2 uncles 5 brothers ) next summer what are leafs think on this situation? which part of canada should i move i don't like chinks so recommend an area without any slant-eyed mofo.

I will, enjoy your rapefugees

We get useful immigrants, we also will destroy the liberals next election as those clowns can't even keep their DUDE WEED LMAO promises

Stay home, we don't need more roaches here.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canada-welcomed-320000-immigrants-in-past-year-highest-number-since-1971/article32102991/

Fucking white Canadians are going to flee this mess to the US, and then vote Democrat.

Canada is just an exit valve for our cowards and fuckups, purge when?

>foreigner not wanting to live next to other foreigners in a foreign country
How about you stay in your own fucking country then?

I know that feels bro.
I never voted for that cucklord ballerina either.

Big deal not like we have an open border with millions of people pouring in (US or Germany). It's hard as fuck to immigrate to Canada, we're super choosy about who gets in. Most of them are super chill anyways.

Lol, who do you think is working on those apartment sites? Random Chinese workers who are brought over on special visas to do construction. They're applying for citizenship while they're there as well, as they were "skilled labor" that the local market "couldn't satisfy".

Mve to the St-laurence. Bbring your cement shoes

We're gonna need two walls at this point

Immigrants and refugees are not the same thing, Australia.

The vast majority of our immigrants come from Western Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, and a few whites from South Africa, followed by Eastern Europeans, then East Asians, then Poo in Loos, then Hispanics, and then mudslimes.

Also

We're literally in the same exact situation as eachother, none is more cucked than the other

>statistically similar amount of mudslimes (2.9% for Australia, 3.2% for Canada)
>statistically similar amount of fags (1.6% for Australia, 1.7% for Canada)
>all of our cuckoldry and liberalism is contained to three cities (Perth, Melbourne, Sydney for Aussies, Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal for Leafs)
>similar amount of pro-refugee sentiment
>both getting flooded by chinks, and poo in loos
>both cucked by angry natives who do nothing but get drunk and whine about wanting to go back to being literal primitives

We're both literally the same exact country except you're a desert and we're a taiga. We've accepted 50,000 refugees (not immigrants, different thing), with a population of 35 million and you've accepted 30,000 refugees with a population of 23 million.

No, the vast majority of your immigrants come from China. They come over through various labor schemes and special visa categories (significant investor, etc).

It's not even a secret. Canada is the #1 destination for Chinese fleeing the sinking ship.

our construction sites, our construction workers are almost all uniformly white and construction is a well paying sought after job here

They're fleeing to Australia too. I hear the same exact stories about Chinks buying your land as I hear they're buying our land.

The average immigrant who comes to Australia, or Canada, is white, followed by Asian, followed by poo in loo, followed by mudslime. I don't think Australia gets hispanics but I may be wrong.

With little to no effect on the general populous. You paranoid fucks lel

>The vast majority of our immigrants come from Western Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, and a few whites from South Africa, followed by Eastern Europeans,

Not anymore.
Whites are not welcome in Canada.

Canada has a population of ca 36 mill people and take inn 300K

Sweden has a population of 10 mill and took in 160K just in 2015

Canada can do better, your not claiming the Cuck-Throne with these abysmal numbers

>How about you stay in your own fucking country then?
Yeah stay in Germany.

Wrong, desu. Shitskin refugees still make up a tiny percentage of our population, they just seem bad because they're all concentrated in libcuck cities (Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver), much like how all of Australia's cuckoldry is contained to three cities too.

Every province along our east Coast is still in the 90%-100% white area, save for Quebec which I think is down to 89%.

When Canada is 76% white, you got to keep in mind that most of that 24% of shitskins are native drunks, not random gooks and goatfuckers.

When you see Canada is 76% white*

It's often not the head of your government you have to watch out for, but the snakes around him. Who is doing this to Canada? When we were cursed with Tony Blair, it was Straw, Mandelson, and evil, anti-white cunts like Barbara Roche, pic related. All with ties to same religion, how curious.

Fucking kill us please. I never wanted this. I'm just stocking piling guns and ammo for what's coming. I just got more mags for my VZ58.

Here mate. I'll help ya

canada was a penal colony for Irish and Scottish homos and pedos.

No European immigration to canada until after WW2.
It's well documented in USA, with Polish,Italian and German immigrants since the 1700s.
canada got Italians and Portuguese immigrants only after ww2.

There was NO trade agreement with USA and canada until 1964

canada did not have it's own flag until 1964

canada did not have a constitution or charter or rights until 1982

Most generational canadians claim Irish or Scottish heritage.

canada was a penal colony like Australia, but for the worst offenders.

Well everything you said is bullshit except for this:

>Most generational Canadians claim Irish or Scottish heritage.

Why are you in my country if you know nothing about it's history?
You're not European are you?

You think USA and canadian history are the same.
They're not

You know nothing about your own country except lies

I was born here retard. Believe me, i wish I was born in the USA

RESEARCH all I posted and come back with your findings.

I did research. Im right, you're a canadian retard.

>Most generational canadians claim Irish or Scottish heritage.
That's largely on the East Coast. The prairies have a lot of German ancestry, Ontario and BC (before it became a melting pot) are really the only proper Anglo places in Canada.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Manitoba wasn't a province until 1948.

One generation "melting pot" ???

Its ok anons Canada doesn't have an ethnic identity. Their prime minister said so.

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/09/29/canadian-suspect-in-terror-probe-took-selfie-with-justin-trudeau.html

I never grouped Manitoba with Ontario and BC though. I said Ontario and BC are melting pots.

Manitoba's largely a native shithole if anything, all of the whites went to Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Just stolen USA culture they try to pass off as their own.

canadians are such fucking losers.

I WISH my grandfather had picked America.

Stay the fuck home you sub-human. If there's one thing the white world doesn't need, it's more muslims.

>pro refugee sentiment.

Does not exist mate, all our major parties are against it. As is the majority of Australians. Even 30% of the Green Party want to ban Muslims.

I'll agree with the rest, only Melbourne is containment but. Not Perth or Sydney.

If Manitoba wasn't declared a province until 1948, do you think further west is any younger??

>You think USA and canadian history are the same.

implying.

You were born here, good for you. You're a first generation immigrant and don't know fuck all about the history of my country. My grandparents were born here. There was this flag called the Red Ensign, there was this thing called the Bill of Rights, there was a crap load of Ukrainian immigrants even before WW1 started. And you don't know shit, boy. Leave the serious discussions for the adults. gtfo you retarded nooblet.

No, you're fucking stupid and all you know is dogshit. Kill yourself.

>I'll agree with the rest, only Melbourne is containment but. Not Perth or Sydney.
Nah, I've been to Australia plenty of times to visit relatives on my mother's side of the family. Perth, Sydney, and Melbourne all give off Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal vibes.

>Does not exist mate, all our major parties are against it. As is the majority of Australians. Even 30% of the Green Party want to ban Muslims.
I'm referring to that statistically, given our populations and how many refugees we took in, we pretty much took in a similar amount as eacvhother.

I read a newspaper "article" saying how the FIRST American Football game, was actually played in canada in 1816.

canadians are trying to lay claim to USA Football.

LOL
Nothing existed in canada, during the 1816s except forts and prisons.

LMFAO

Just do some research retard canadian.

Everything I posted is factually correct.

You're a canadian sub-human moron with the intelligence to match.

Your ancestors where horrible people.

So Canda will reach "germany level immigration" now with less than half of our population. This will end well.

Here ya go retard

Signed April 17th, 1982.

You're the uneducated brain washed retard who doesn't know anything about their own country.

Please build.

Immunize yourself against the West's cuckery. It's too late for us, but you can save yourself.

>muh research, muh wild ideas and theories
>posts no links, not even to whale.to

You're fucking stupid. Drink bleach.

You keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better.

here ya go, you lazy fuckwit.

You're on the internet, are you too stupid to highlight something and select "search google" to find out if it's true or not??
You some lazy retard who needs to be spoon fed information cause you're such a "genius"??

You sound dumb as fuck bud. Like a typical canadian

>The vast majority of our immigrants come from Western Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, and a few whites from South Africa, followed by Eastern Europeans

Torontofag here.

80% of the people on the public transit - newcomers to Canada, mostly - are NOT white.

Where the fuck are all these white immigrants you speak of? I NEVER SEE THEM.

Give me some sauce, mate, because from ground level, you look like you're full of shit.

We had the Constitution Act long before Trudeau Senior's little rewritting of something that already worked.

file:///G:/Stuff/Docs/Info/The%20Constitution%20Act,%201867.htm

So there YOU go, retard. Now get the fuck out, and read book, boy.

file:///G:/Stuff/Docs/Info/The%20Constitution%20Act,%201867.htm

>what was the constitution act?

You know nothing, fucking retarded ape. Get the fuck out of my country.

Let's all bask in the warming glow of the chosen one. Note the shitskin on the left in absolute awe at the majesty he is witnessing. Now note the nametag of the loo to his right. This man - arguably god - even commands the attention of a Kang. A literal fucking kang.

Your country truly is blessed my gentle foliage.

Toronto isn't all of Canada you dumb nigger
You do realize that Toronto has a bad reputation for itself, right? Shitskins flock to Toronto like flies on shit, it's common knowledge at this point. Most white immigrants who come to Canada either go to the Prairies for work, or the East Coast to be with whites.

Why the fuck do Torontofags always appear when you imply most Canadian immigrants are white and cry "B-BUT MY INFAMOUS GHETTO IS NOT WHITE" every single time?

Because of our shitty demographic statistics, natives get lumped in with whites.

We're below 79% friend.

Who else /never voted for Cuckdeau/ masterrace here?

(I just never vote but still)

Sikhs are bro tier. Never commited a terrorist attack.... ever. That's what I hear.

Just wait until muslims reach the 10% of the population critical mass level and then everything snowballs to shit. Just ask Germany, France, Belgium, and Sweden.

At that point the rest of the country turning Islamic is guaranteed and the trouble really starts.

Black Pigeon made an excellent video on this very topic a few months ago.

It's all fun and games until you start seeing the no go zones and mandatory halal food regulations popping up everywhere.

>The hivemind is strong in this one.

Have you ever smelt any of the stinky, rude fuckers? They are just regular Indians + more smell.

>B-buh they kill Muslims

So does the lymphoma

Immigrants come to where the jobs are, not buttfuck Baffin Island. They go to Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, the economic engines of the nation where it's easiest for them to get a foothold. And I've lived in all those cities plus Edmonton and Ottawa the immigrants are majority non-white. I never overhear white people speaking Russian or Polish or Hungarian. It's always roody-poos speaking Hindi, Arabic or Bix Nood.

Still waiting on your sauce, shill.

We're here for you bro

>Immigrants come to where the jobs are
So they go to the Prairies, where the jobs are. Keep in mind this is largely where white immigrants go. Most shitskin immigrants (save for chinks, who either stay in their native land of Hongcouver or behind a Tim Hortons counter) just flock to the cities.

The economic powerhouse of Canada is Alberta, by the way. Leave Edmonton for once and you'll find nothing but white workers.

They are respectable warrior class of people that fended off the Muslim hordes from India for centuries. For that they are owed respect.

However, there is this... haha

google.ca/search?q=sikh terrorism canada&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=GA3tV7GBD6bCjwSFsqvQDw

Also here's your sauce.

lmgtfy.com/?q=google is your friend

#

Lol nice sauce. Typical from a leaf shitposter.

As for the "vast majority" of immigrants being white and moving to rural Alberta, don't make me laugh. As if the population density of buttfuck nowhere would translate into massive absolute numbers of white immigrants.

It's a barren wasteland out there with small population of workers which is even smaller now due to the collapse of the oil industry.

White people are getting rarer in every major urban centre, and it's the urban areas where 80% of Canadians live. You make it sound like Canada has 20 million urbanites and 60 million white lumberjacks/fishermen/oil workers.

Nice try, Schlomo