Just fuck my shit up

Just fuck my shit up

How did you shart in marts let this little fuck get away with this crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

myvoice.opindia.com/2016/03/clock-boy-ahmed-mohamed-played-the-victim-card-and-reached-a-whole-new-level/
quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-build-a-CPU-by-soldering-it
hackaday.com/2009/02/27/bmow-a-home-made-cpu/
hackaday.com/2013/10/09/making-a-core-rope-read-only-memory/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3254317/Ahmed-Mohamed-s-former-teachers-say-teen-trouble-maker-suspended-weeks-time.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/21/nerds-rage-over-ahmed-s-clock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuckservatives btfo

>ben shapiro

excellent.

This little shit

how fucking cheeky can one cunt get?

Fair play to the lad.

Lmao, so who do you root for when it's clockery dockery boy vs Glenn beck.

The clock.

>Ben Shapiro
>graduate of Harvard law
>argues for a living

U dun goofed clockmed

This gonna be some kike on sandnigger rape

I may not like Beck in any sense of the word, but I don't wish frivolous lawsuits upon anyone. I hope the little shut and his daddy get their shit kicked in when they get counter-sued

Also...

>Suing Ben Shapiro, the Doogie Howser of Harvard Law

Dis gonna be good

>going after Benny boy
That guy was born to be a lawyer. I don't think clock boy knows what he's up against.

Jesus this little fucking sandnigger needs droned

Most punchabel face ever!!!

I know his father is the mastermind (duh), but if this smug little piece of literal shit doesn't eventually find himself in a situation where he'll be forced to swallow his own teeth, then I'll be SEVERELY disappointed and I'm not even a Yank.

Good luck suing lil' Ben. He was bred to argue.

He is suing Shapiro for:

>making fun of both the President and Ahmed saying that Ahmed’s meeting at the White House was a ‘bit of a downgrade’ from what he expected, which was ‘a star studded event we expected between the President and Ahmed Mohamed where the President was going to knight him, give him the Order of Merit and then declare him the greatest scientist since Isaac Newton.’

Lil Benjamin is like a lawyer savant. Clock boy and his dad's Twin Towers company are gonna get fucked..

>he's going to try and sue a Jewish lawyer who was practically born for law
I mean, I know the kid's stupid, but holy fuck is that awful decision making.

>Ben Shapiro
A Muslim trying to Jew a Jew who graduated law from Harvard at 17. Oh boy, this clockgoogle is gonna get fucked real badly.

>Google Clocks

I'm surprised ahmed hasn't been beaten within an inch of his life after all the shit he has pulled. If he ever comes to Aus I'm going to destroy his face.

I think Shapiro is a cuck for not supporting Trump, but you gotta be fucking stupid to try and sue that guy.

>suing lil benji

I know Cred Forums turned on him after he became a #CruzMissile but how stupid do you have to be to sue Shapiro?

Exactly, this kiddo is basically going to get fisted with knuckle dusters and no lube.

10/10 Ahmed you done fucked up

>Graduated at 17
>Still is internet illiterate
k

>Thinks he can sue a Jew

I fucking hope so

These faggots need to fuck off back to sand nigger land.

That was my first thought too.

>a Jewish libcuck-destroyer who graduated Harvard law at 17
Versus
>a long-necked mudshit who describes his engineering exploits as "I've also made CPUs.. soldering and stuff"
Dis gon be gud

I respect this kid, he and his family successfully tricked most of America and are going to make millions in the process.

>Be middle class Muslim
>Take internal components from clock and tape it into a suitcase. Pretend that you actually "built" something.
>Bring it to school knowing retard teachers will think it is an bomb.
>Know police will get involved, know libtards will come to support you for social justice.
>Meet the president, get granted scholarships from top schools, go on talk shows to talk about how you were discriminated by conservative white people.
>Sue a bunch of people, make millions.

I respect this kid, I don't know if it was him or his family but somebody planned all of this knowing they would get rich, and I respect that.

tell me that kid doesn't have a face
you wanna punch

Nigger president

He has a very dronable face

>I've also made CPUs.. soldering and stuff
>this kid got a free ride at fucking MIT for making a clock with a make your own clock kit
why is life so unfair

I dont have the links but the father is a professional victim and makes his money in oppression lawsuits.

Not joking.

Jew detected.

>professional victim and makes his money in oppression lawsuits.

Thats a fucking thing? People make a living like that?

schemy fucking sand googles

>this kid got a free ride at fucking MIT for staging a bomb hoax
FTFY
The whole thing is insane.

What are the odds of other mudshits doing basically the same thing round the country then making Obama look bad when he doesnt invite them to the whitehouse too?

The MSM blew this thing up and oboonga showed the world how fake he is by backing the MSM narrative.
His clock doesn't stand a shit show in a court of law and I bet it's now missing or a completely different clock

Everyone knows you can't stump lil Benji, even if you know you're in the right. He's a savant of sorts.

Imagine, had no one thought he was a terrorist, he's still be a fucking nobody.

Gotta love American racism when it works.

>not a single fucking link

They fucked up going against Ben. The kike will wreck their shit in court.

Suing for what? This is a frivolous lawsuit that will never see court.

Most likely slander/emotional damages

Dammit, I love how cheeky that little cunt is being. I would make that shit eating smile if I got away with what he did.

With that said, fuck him and his family.

he's still a jew so for him to understand things like the merchant and anime may mays are a massive abstract to him

myvoice.opindia.com/2016/03/clock-boy-ahmed-mohamed-played-the-victim-card-and-reached-a-whole-new-level/

Cred Forums's rage stems from an intellectual inferiority complex over the fact Ahmed created a CPU with a soldering iron, as reported by CNN making it a fact.

I really hope this little shit gets hit by a truck.

The guy's socially retarded/autistic, he just can't handle the bantz.

so it's pretty much confirmed that clock boy is the puppet with his dads fist up his ass?

I think Ben believes Trump is stupid because Trump occasionally has difficulty putting his points across in a concise and eloquent manner when compared to his own self without realizing that he was literally put on this planet to utterly verbally destroy all in his path.

By Ben's own standards, no one can compete, which is why I think that faggot Milo backed out of their debate as well

Pol btfo

If it makes you feel any better the MIT guys without a doubt knew the kid was a retard, they just wanted the publicity. Chances are they think he'd drop out instantly too.

Benny boy had a hard on for Cruz, so when Trump won he got butthurt as fuck.

Wtf I hate Cred Forums now

It's more to do with his cocky face that needs to be based in with a crowbar.

Cred Forums is also BTFO that woman are better at using soldring irons than men

Cred Forums eternally btfo

how will Cred Forums ever recover?

>Suing Ben

HAHAHAHA, good luck with that clock boy you will definitely need it.

I'm BTFO!

Do you have the one where the clock gets smashed open with a rock first?

are you people retarded?

Yes

teachers knew it wasn't a bomb dipshit. The coon was be an obnoxious little shit and got sent to the principles office who then later were forced to call the police cuz policies. It was the Jew media that ran with the bomb and islamophobia story and the burger public ate it up

>cool truck instead of nice truck

ONE FUCKING JOB

Are you?

>Ben Shapiro

AHAHAHAHAHA. Where's your muh diversity muh natural conservatives muh #notallmuslims now, kayak pissmidget?

are these fags lying?
quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-build-a-CPU-by-soldering-it

Hahahahaha god damn, clockfaggot and his dad are gonna get rekt so hard, the Middle East is gonna be asking to be nuked, just to end the embarrassment

>>ben shapiro
>trying to sue a jew
this kid is finished

Haha fucking top kek.

Do you realize Clock boi's dad is loaded and can hire a more hardcore jew lawyer? Ben is shit tier as far as (((lawyers))) go.

get behind that wall and stay there sanchez

The slimes vs cuckservatives.

Whoever loses, Cred Forums fucking wins.

Ben has the tribal advantage and Glenn Beck is probably more loaded than his father, he makes $90 million a year.
The question is who rapes him first, the guy who hires the superjew lawyer or the jew lawyer.

should just say victims of islam

In 2016 all bets are off, Trump opened pandoras box.

Even Piers Morgan stumped Benji in the name of Trump at one point.

how did you lose a war to birds?

Cool clock ahmed

Citation needed

Muslim
>spends no time bombing or praying
>spends all his time suing people

that just proves that he's an American first, a Muslim second.

it's called read. Not your wet nurse

If I get doubles, clock boy gets brutally murdered by a pack of wolves.

Fuck

Those are all the right shitheads for him to be suing.

You can sue for hurt feelings?

>sueing (((Ben "the bantz" Shapiro)))
He's looking for death

That little sand nigger fucking bastards needs to be fucking lynched. bet he sucked Jewish cock, such as his sugar daddy Mark Suckerberg.

Yes, you can seek damages for "Emotional Distress".

>Kid takes apart an alarm clock
>Kid puts the guts into a briefcase-style pencil case
>Kid brings the contraption to school and even plugs it in during class and sets the alarm to go off
>Kid gets told to put it away and not show it to anyone else
>Kid ignores those instructions and is eventually sent to the principal
>Since intending to frighten someone with a fake bomb is a crime, he's arrested

Nobody ever believed it was a bomb, and he wasn't arrested for having a bomb.

i help you...check em

They made a mistake

>sue Ben
it will be Gaza stripe all over again

Cheeky little cunt. Attempting to sue Ben "The Bantzkike" Shapiro will be his downfall.

I'm a liberal and I fucking hate this kid and his father. Clearly these two just want to stir up shit.

i really hope this kid dies

Attacking money is a type of jihad.

What if Beck hires Shapiro?

Too bad for you all liberals are required to "listen and believe" in all official victimhood heros.

You can only voice your dissent anonymously or you'll become a "white supremacist neonazi alt-right troll."

>quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-build-a-CPU-by-soldering-it

hackaday.com/2009/02/27/bmow-a-home-made-cpu/

hackaday.com/2013/10/09/making-a-core-rope-read-only-memory/

lots of people have built homemade CPUs

but this requires an extremely indepth knowledge of registers, transistors, and a fuck load of other components.

but you dont just "solder together" a cpu, and the image of him random shoving a soldering iron into a motherboard proves he has no fucking idea what he was talking about.

Why is he so smug guys? Just looking at him makes me really angry, why is that?

He siphons all the money to Saudi Arabia. Arrest him on terror charges already.

Good. They can't defend his shit in a court. Their lawyers are going to say way worse about his son then any of the plaintiffs did.

You can sue for anything.
Whether or not you'll win is the question.

Because he knows liberal whites would defend him even if he raped a stray dog on national televsion

Can I sue a monkey for stealing a banana and enslave it to be my servant for the rest of its life?

Props to this kid and his family for trolling all these stupid cunts for not leaving them alone. I hope he wins every one of those lawsuits.

he knows what's up

You're a Jew, you can quite literally sue anyone for anything in the U.S.

>t. shitskin moron

>Clockboy sues Glenn Beck

>his name is unironically Ahmed Mohammed
Why is this allowed

you guys really are morons

He didn't invent the clock. If he wanted to, he should've been born thousand of years ago boi.

Insallah, This is Ahmed Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed bin Mohammed. I'm the Sharia Lawyer representing the greatest inventor that the Muslim faith has created in centuries and I'm going to add your name to the Lawsuit.
Please remit your name, address, telephone number and nearest Mosque to my law office of Mohammed, Mohammed, Mohammed, Mohammed and Glickstein in Galveston Texas by end of business today.
Allah Ackbar

My first thoughts XD

Ha I knew it.
There was no explanation from him about why he took a clock apart just to put it back together in a small suitcase, that smelled like scam since the beggining.
>ok son this is what's gonna happen we make this thing to look as suspicious as possible
>ok dad
>they are going to call the police obviously, you're gonna have to put a sad and confused face in every moment, then your mom and sister will accuse the police of islamophobia and we sue everyone involved.
>yayy dad is the best, praise allah

>taking advantage of stupid americans
like who even DOES that!? *sarcasm*

>Ben the Jew
>unable to get just as good a lawyer
Wow Spanish rape babies really don't have critical thinking skills.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3254317/Ahmed-Mohamed-s-former-teachers-say-teen-trouble-maker-suspended-weeks-time.html

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/21/nerds-rage-over-ahmed-s-clock.html

He was a known shitter who frequently got in trouble at school

It was masterminded by his dad
He is a notorious fraudster with past cases similar to this one
He's butt buddies with some Sudanese dictatorship figure
Has connections to the qatari ruling class
Hardly a middle-class muslim...

Thats what muslims are bro. Yall like to shit on the ((((jews)))) but mudshits are worse. They are also semitic...

G'Day mate, I'm the process server for Mohammed, Mohammed, Mohammed, Mohammed and Glickstein and I'm trying to serve a subpoena to appear before the 14th Sharia Magistrates court in Galveston, could you send me your contact information so I can get the Terroristic Threatening charge filed and served?

THIS

So is there anybody these days that likes Ben Shapiro?

We should ask Ahmed to make a tutorial to make that clock to inspire children, on twitter, when he gets some media attention again.

No, but it is fun to watch two kikes trying to outvey eachother in jewfu (law)

>launching one frivolous lawsuit after another

I hope they're left in ruins and penniless after this, but let's be honest, those commies at the ACLU will probably handle these cases pro bono.

>mfw their credibility will be destroyed like that marilyn mosby nigger from baltimore

>How did you shart in marts let this little fuck get away with this crap?

People have a right to file lawsuits for whatever bullshit reason they can come up with. Doesn't mean they will win.

This is not a smart move. Clock boy's father is a literal terrorist-supporter. I'm pretty sure there is a lot of dirt that will be dug up on him. Good luck, sandnigger.

wtf I love women in tech now

maybe her hands were cold

To be fair, that soldering iron is rather long.

EVERYONE GET IN HERE!!!
THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID!!!

This guy is so fucking smug.

It would surprise me if he DIDN'T already plan everything out from the very beginning.

If the Jew hires the most jewish lawyer he can, you won't get some average lawyer. It'll be the legendary (((jewpersaiyan))) or something.

My goodness. I'm glad it wasn't actually on.

>trying to sue an autistic jewish lawyer filled with passive aggressive manlet rage

wew lad why is he doing this to himself

No he will get killed by a fellow muzzie in the next bombing

hey guys is it easy for a white jew like me to move to the USA the greatest country on earth i always wanted to own tons of guns and etc

If you're willing to pay the filing fee, yes. It'll get thrown out the minute someone looks at it but go right ahead.

>your company is going up in flames
>Ted Cruz stabs you in the back
>you get sued by Clock Boy
>and you get cucked by Stu and Jeffy as they double team on your wife while you jack off in the corner while crying

Is this Glenn Beck's worst week ever?

>greatest inventor that the Muslim faith has created in centuries
That's probably not even wrong.

>Ben Shapiro

You dun goofed.

>american president and media endorsed this ciapak
>was invited to white house and got fuckton of electronic gifts
>his rotten mudshit family still trying to get money from americans

Wake me up

Aren't they living in Qatar now?
Last I heard, their $15 million dollar lawsuit against the school was thrown into the trash. What a piece of shit family.

Just wait until election week
He and Cenk will be publicly hung by the water filter salesman in times square

Are these the moderate muslims I hear so much about?

>Ben Shapiro
Goodluck clockgoy

If clock boy strikes the final blow against Beck's career, I'll never insult him or his inventions again.

>thinking he can outkike a real kike

Waiting on the day that there is a small chance at beating Shapiro in court about this, adding they cant get shit out of it.

well said sir

This kid is retarded and basically sperged out trying to be edgy bringing a "bomb" to school.

I unironically like Shapiro for the fact that he routinely blows out liberals with logic. He is entertaining to watch his snippets and clips on (((Jew)))tube. Sometimes when I need a good hearty kek when I'm at work I will throw on a Shapiro destroys ______ and giggle.

>white jew

A Jew Attorney

What the fuck is he thinking

Because we have a Muslim president, hopefully not for long.

>Ben Shapiro represents himself
>Uses jewish tricks to argue circles around clockmed's lawyer in open court
>Definitively proves he's a giant faggot

>be american get sued for whatever reason.

nothing new.

Jews arent white Shlomo Shekelbergstein

Dis lil nigga 14 and balding kek

Yeah I'm reasonably sure the very best jewish lawyers are hatched from eggs and spend ten thousand years learning the laws of the land before they're allowed out into the world. It's a super secret sect of ultra jews that is only called upon in times when there is an overwhelming danger that a son of Abraham will lose precious Shekels to the Muslim horde.

Not trying to sound like a Reddit politics poster, but I'd root for the meteor

That kid has the most punchable face I've ever seen. Appropriately so

>clockgoogle trying files lawshit against a jew

>suing cuckcervative media

I love watching them eat their own.

>Screencapping your own drawn out jokes, thinking they are funny.

did he actually get cucked or is it just memery?

There you go, amigo.

>T. Three Headed Agent Orange Cancer Baby Slope

the manlet jew is going to be BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I've been looking for this, thanks

holy shit I want to put this kid into a coma

>Dat isis flag

fucking saved

CYBERS
Y
B
E
R
S

how will Cred Forums ever recover ?

if he was really loaded then clockboy would've gone to a rich private school and not a public school where the incident happened