Holy shit look at that view count

Holy shit look at that view count.

Look at that like count.

Are we looking at the next president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/28/donald-trump-won-the-debate-because-he-rejected-cr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even after the debate, he rised in polls. Yes, we are looking at the next burger president, Mr. Trumpinator.

No he didn't, that's why we fucking spammed them.

he meant real polls , not online polls. trump shifted the undecided. trump crushed the first 30-40 minutes and then went auto-pilot and held his ground. basically went all out until most viewers switched over to watch the ball game.

Facebook has Auto-Play by default...

Three leafs in the same thread.

The thread just got started.

Is this a canadaparty?

I'd call it leaf litter tb h

we love trump , he's the anti-cuck candidate

...I'm not a leaf. You better get that laser eye surgery.

t. icecream sandwich

Thanks for reminding me of the first 30 minutes of the debate. I wish he had kept his high energy throughout though.

Post debate polls are out today
+2 in FL, +6 in PA, VA and CO

H2H:
FL: C+3
NC: C+4
PA: C+5
VA: C+6
CO: C+7

Hillary won more undecideds over too. Sorry

source?

yikes it's over boys, stock up on your i'm with her adult diapers #mentallyShill

You know we are.
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

>we
Leaf the Record please go

the deceased don't post online

No one is claiming he won the debate, leaf. He would've won the snap polls even without Kekites. Like Dilbertman has pointed out, it doesn't even matter anymore what Trump says since the poles of reality have shifted.

All he has to do is look like less of an asshole than Hillary, which is the easiest thing in the world

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/28/donald-trump-won-the-debate-because-he-rejected-cr/

The real reason why Trump won the debate
His rejection of the Obama/Clinton weak America was the clincher

she looks so smug. no wonder the douche hollywood actors are drooling over her, they're basically the same person

How many unique Cred Forums posters are there, realistically? Like 2,000-6,000? I don't think we could spam into hundreds of thousands.

Great write-up, thanks for this

It's called going into incognito mode, voting and making a new tab.
Where did I get the knowledge?
Drumpf-Gen of course

>sniff
>sniff
>sniff

were his sniffes some sort of hidden code? what did he mean by this?

I live in NC and I have seen one Hillary sign here. Seen tons of trump pence.

lel

He just loves the smell of victory.

kek he probably had a mild cold, it's late september now, lots of people are getting sick. although he was definitively full of cocaine, love that hillary is dying on stage and libtards rage about it being a conspiracy even after 9/11. trump has the sniffles and all of a sudden he is a coke head .

Trump dominated.

he was subtly subliminally courting the far left by imitating slavoj zizek

This.

Trump won the debate.
Trump did his job, did it well and is going to win the election.

He dominated the first 40 minutes and held his ground for the rest, that being said, he did hold back on things he definitely could have hit her with. But after a year of being called a maniac, literally hitler, sexist, misogynist who will nuke everyone that was the smartest thing he could do. He proved he had restraint, he didn't fall for the bait.

Hillary looked downright creepy to anyone who isn't a blue haired SJW or a wetback, and her crazy smiling and smirking did her no favours with normal people. She tried to use a bootleg version of Trump's way of labeling people (think lyin Ted) with her whole trumped up trickle down shit and she came off as out of touch.

Now for what matters, American politics is about fighting over a percentage of people who probably just tuned into this as their first impression of both candidates besides a clip here or there on normiebook. And what they saw was trump actually being presidential. He stood there and had a debate instead of gassing every beaner/Muslim in the room and depending on where they live he talked about getting them a decent job.

Hillary's attacks were shit and everyone knows it, nobody gives a fuck about tax returns or Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump is Obama '08 running on change. And he will win, because it's a lot easier to motivate people to change something than to grudgingly try to protect the status quo. We have all the excitement on our side just look at the post debate polls, nobody is excited for Hillary she is just the not trump candidate, and as much as people hate her, I'm willing to bet a whole lot of people vote 3rd party out of spite.

TLDR trump will win, and you better be ready shills

Thought Gay Pride already happened.

They turned up the highs on his mic.

I hate how juvenile and school-girlish Hillary is. Like every time Trump says something she smirks and goes "lmao do you hear that everyone? lol Trump is such a fag right?"

Her social media is awful, too. Shit like telling Trump to "never post again" and "delete your twitter".

LMAO

Cry more pussy

he's right tho.

thank you for the (you), i would like you to also have a (you).
enjoy, and thanks again.

CNN and CTR please leave