Hahahaha Brittan btfo by its ""own""

Hahahaha Brittan btfo by its ""own""
>be britcuck
>brexit vote is near
>should I get cucked economically or cucked by Ahmed and his refugee buddies?
>majority of the rational thinking population agree its best to sacrifice a bit of economic growth in exchange of not getting cucked
>vote leave
>first few weeks pound drops hard
>even worse performer than the Argentine peso
>a first world currency performing worse than a 5th worlds currency
>at least there will be no more rapefugees
>see this
>now we're getting cucked economically and literally by a sandnigger
>worst of both worlds
>kill myself

Why do you cucks have a mayor called SADIQ?????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better than Gay-Dong

You know this won't either make you white or get you the Falklands back, right?

Jesus.
I can't imagine what goes through these people's heads. This country has given so much to you and when they vote one way on a certain issue, you tell them to fuck off because it is not to the advantage of your ethnic and religious tribe.

Build a wall.

The solution is always: build wall.

Build a wall around London.

>City mayors being able to dictate migration policies
>Things that will never happen
pick both

Kek nigga mad still focusing on shit from like 60 years ago
>yeah were fucked in every way
>b-but remember a long time ago when we took some shitty islands?
>h-haha dumb Argentines aren't getting your islands back haha
>brb guys my bull is calling me to lube him up

Must feel bad to know the Muslims will rule those islands before you lot

Holy fuck, Britain, please uncuck yourselves once and for all. I lived in Birmingham 4 years ago and it was already looking pretty diverse.

>elect retard muzzie mayor
>he goes full anti-nationalist by allowed city visas
>literally creates a registry of illegal immigrants and where they live
>unwittingly allows for the most effective deportation since the Netherlands cooperated with the Nazis
Topkek

just kill suckdick khan

The Tories need to protect the banking industry and other EU related high flier jobs, I think it's more to do with that than keeping a door open for illiterate brown hordes. I hate sadiq khan with the fury of 10 suns, but I think is some way to get out of free movement without harming London's industry, as the likes of Goldman Sachs have already been bitching.

>>b-but remember a long time ago when we took some shitty islands?
The same Islands that are on your currency

Your shit currency

I highly doubt he has the power to defy government laws.

Devaluation of the pound has spurred significant economic growth you retard. China constantly spends billions to keep the value of its currency depressed.

Want to see this filthy dune coon mayor hang tbqh

>muh Falklands
>muh Falklands
Is that all you britcucks can think about?
Oh wow you beat a 6th world country over some shitty islands damn what an achievement. You guys are in self defense mode because there's proof your country is cucked 100% and all you can spout is
>m-muh Falklands
Yeah OK we get it they're yours, no one even cares anymore except the small vocal minority of nationalists.
Now can we get back on topic of you guys getting cucked economically and socially?

This dude is a pretty big danger.

WEW LADS

Is London REBELLING? I say remind them sandniggers what it's like to be in Aleppo!

>caring what an argie thinks

You still butthurt about the falklands, pal?

I like to call Britbongs muhammad. because chances are its his real name

Correct.

Chances are you aren't even white.

This is already unironically true for the children. In a decade or so, they'll be on Cred Forums, and you'll see "Turkey/Qatar/Saudi/British Friendship Thread"s.

They did that during Roman Times. The "City of London" (not the London we know) was behind a wall.

>his name

Did you just presume my gender?

>a Labour mayor telling a Conservative government he intends to act against the wishes of a nationwide majority decision

Literally nothing will come of this. He is going to pretend he was going to offer City visas but the evil Tories told him no, then he'll blame Corbyn somehow so he can stand against him and lead Labour in the fight for 2020 or 2025 General Election, which Labour will lose anyway.

Stop playing the big man and go make Waterloo & City lines run on Sunday you cunt.

>Now can we get back on topic of you guys getting cucked economically and socially?

Whatever you say pedro

>A fucking sailing ship

>Feeling proud for beating this
I guess your standard for a win are really low huh?

>Feeling proud for beating this
I guess your standards for a win are really low huh?

London Mayor is a glorified transport rep, he has no power over immigration.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Kek I have as much power over immigration in London than that cunt

He doesn't have the power to do that. He's just the head of the London Assembly with a fancy name, i.e. in charge of public transport and sanitation, shit like that. The real mayor of London is this guy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London